jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are jealous :p

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I wish I could get in on this wouldnt be able to start for a while. I will run this at some point at my own expense most likely.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Would love to logg but don't have 300 posts. Have only used hdrol gaining 7 lbs. too bad would like to try

suresha

Awards
  • Established
would love for the chance of running a log for the new version of SUPER-DMX. hands down the original version was the strongest and fastest acting dmz clone that i have tried yet. if i remember correctly within the first 3-4 days is when i felt the compound starting to work.

now as for the new version, i have never but always wanted to run some methylstenbolone. been meaning to try AL's version, but haven't gotten around to it yet. and this would be a great opportunity on making this possible.

will do my best in being very detailed and honest in my review if selected. have support supps already, i will just have to aquire my pct supps and that's no biggie with payday jusy 2 days away. was going to splurge on a couple of pounds of protein among other staples and this couldn't have happened at a better time. so i'll just kick back and see how this unfolds.

congrats to those already selected and good luck to the other 2 selected individuals.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why should you be chosen for a log brother?
Oh sorry haha. Stats are
227 lbs 8%bf age 22 lifting 5 years. Did powerlifting in high-school and fell in love with lifting things up and putting them down instantly. Got down to 7% as a natural bodybuilder and 6% with a little help and my helladrol and pstanz log can be found aswell as my pct log for that cycle showing blooswork.
I'm on the quest for more size now. Hyperthrophy is the name of the game! My bench is 295 my squat is 310 ass to ground and my deads are in the 400's. I've done 2 (3 if you count the sarm in pct with bloodwork) cycles and am hoping this will be another successful experience. I'm going to buy this anyway why not save me money haha!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would love for the chance of running a log for the new version of SUPER-DMX. hands down the original version was the strongest and fastest acting dmz clone that i have tried yet. if i remember correctly within the first 3-4 days is when i felt the compound starting to work.

now as for the new version, i have never but always wanted to run some methylstenbolone. been meaning to try AL's version, but haven't gotten around to it yet. and this would be a great opportunity on making this possible.

will do my best in being very detailed and honest in my review if selected. have support supps already, i will just have to aquire my pct supps and that's no biggie with payday jusy 2 days away. was going to splurge on a couple of pounds of protein among other staples and this couldn't have happened at a better time. so i'll just kick back and see how this unfolds.

congrats to those already selected and good luck to the other 2 selected individuals.
Oh sorry haha. Stats are
227 lbs 8%bf age 22 lifting 5 years. Did powerlifting in high-school and fell in love with lifting things up and putting them down instantly. Got down to 7% as a natural bodybuilder and 6% with a little help and my helladrol and pstanz log can be found aswell as my pct log for that cycle showing blooswork.
I'm on the quest for more size now. Hyperthrophy is the name of the game! My bench is 295 my squat is 310 ass to ground and my deads are in the 400's. I've done 2 (3 if you count the sarm in pct with bloodwork) cycles and am hoping this will be another successful experience. I'm going to buy this anyway why not save me money haha!
Sounds great!

Please PM me your ship addy's guys.

Thanks

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
congrats to all the winners. Ill be following along with these logs

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cutting season,bah!Mass?Better believe it.Ready to log!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may go get my bloodwork earlier so I can start sooner.

not really sure whether i'll get bloodwork post. the hormonal part is irrelevant with me on TRT, but the rest of what is in the privatemdlabs deluxe checkup is

- Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
- Lipid Profile
- Liver Function Test
- Kidney Function Test
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Serum Iron
- Complete Urinalysis Profile
- Serum Electrolytes
$75 tho. maybe i will

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I may go get my bloodwork earlier so I can start sooner.

not really sure whether i'll get bloodwork post. the hormonal part is irrelevant with me on TRT, but the rest of what is in the privatemdlabs deluxe checkup is

$75 tho. maybe i will
I like to see liver, lipids, hematocrit results the most.

Privatemdlabs is also a very good place for fast and reasonable labs.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solid opp, congrats guys...had I gotten here sooner, had more frequent access to log on & not leaving for vaca next week, I'd tossed an app in...def looking for the reviews to come in...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to see liver, lipids, hematocrit results the most.

Privatemdlabs is also a very good place for fast and reasonable labs.
I will get my blood work a day or 2 after I get the package. Mine is free :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my pre cycle stuff will be covered by insurance, its the post that i'd have to pay for. can't get them to do it more than 2x a year

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my pre cycle stuff will be covered by insurance, its the post that i'd have to pay for. can't get them to do it more than 2x a year
Same here.

I like Privatemdlabs for additional labs.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
When will we be getting our packages?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All the loggers SDMZ 2.0 bottles will be shipped out today just fyi.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established

bigzuma

Awards
Wish I could start the new DMZ, just finished with the old one!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the loggers SDMZ 2.0 bottles will be shipped out today just fyi.
Awesome! Got my support supplements and pct aswell a day or 2 ago. Excitement is giving me a semi haha.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my bottle arrived today, I still won't start for a couple days, until I can get my blood drawn.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in today also

ForumRunner_20120723_170206.png

Sent from my INFUSE 4G using Am.com

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Work schedule is pretty jacked up this week so I will start by 8-1.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Took one pill around 9pm just to get in circulating lol, will be taking 1 pill every 12hrs.

How you guys can just look at those candy cane pills and not start dosing is beyond me :scool:

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine last night.Starting monday

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Link us up when you start your logs guys.

Thanks!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Will do

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like I should get my blood draw tomorrow morning (if my doctor actually faxes the papers like they said) so then i'll either start tomorrow, or saturday. tomorrow won't be a workout day, so I may wait

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to following all these logs!!

Blackson187

Awards
I should get to log it for free because I have bought all 3 kinds now and you guys owe me!

imminent

imminent

Awards
I just got my Super-DMZ 2.0 Stack in the mail today! Let's goooooooo!