APPNUT'S DRIVE/RPM BELIEVER BOTTLE STACK OPPORTUNITY!!!! WE NEED 10 FTW!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

APPNUT'S DRIVE/RPM BELIEVER BOTTLE STACK OPPORTUNITY!!!! WE NEED 10 FTW!

Applied Nutriceuticals is giving 10 AnabolicMinds.com members (yes, 10!!!!) the opportunity to try out the classic, game changing pre-workout performance enhancing stack: RPM & Drive!!!!

Applied Nutriceuticals Ultimate Muscle Building Stack (1 RPM + 1 Drive): Discount Ultimate Muscle Building Stack Supplements

Who's invited?:

Everyone in the U.S. and Canada who eats, sleeps, breathes, and works out. (Yes.... you must do all 4)

What's the deal?

You get a single post to convince us why you're a good candidate to try out the RPM and Drive stack. All winners will receive a Believer Bottle stack of RPM & Drive!!!!! (25 count bottle of each)

Participants agree to post an introductory post announcing their upcoming review within 1 week of selection, and participants agree to post a review within 1 week of receiving the RPM/Drive stack, commenting on the following: Energy, Endurance, Focus, Strength, Performance, and anything else you may note.

The best part?

Well, besides FREE RPM & Drive......Participation in this review promo automatically qualifies you for a chance to win a free bottle of either a 110-ct. bottle of Drive or RPM! (to be chosen randomly from all the people who post up reviews, and awarded within 1 week of the last review)

So tell me fellow AM.com member, why should we rush deliver the best pre-workout combo known to mankind to your doorstep?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Well...I've honestly never tried an appnut product and am very interested in seeing how legit your company's products are...I have tried every supplement from all of the MT over priced line of products when I was 18-19 to the cheapest body fortress type of products....I have heard great feedback about appnut products so here is your chance to gain a new customer

Plus I'm first
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

ive also never used any of your products but have had my eye on a few for awhile, always in the market for new pwo products to push me alittle further each day. id be in the 3 caps range for rpm so it would last over a month. i keep a consistent updated log and provide %100 honest feedback...currently in a calorie deficient as well and will purchase fat free for a great stack, thanks in advance
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

DROOK'S IS DOING IT BIG THIS TIME !!!!!!

Awesome opportunity guys!!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Can't personally use these ATM, but for those who have not used them before they are legit. Rpm was a staple of mine for almost 2 years, and drive will really push your strength and mass gains to new heights! Awesome promo
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I believe I should be chosen because I have tried numerous preworkouts but have never tried either of these products. I have also followed a friend of mines (tinyguy) log of drive and he had great results. I feel like my past reviews/logs have been very thourough and most importantly, honest and feel that I could be a great candidate for these products. They woudl make a great addition to my bulkin up process! Thank for the opportunity guys!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

RPM is legit, never tried Drive.

Mkretz is also legit and his logs are detailed and honest. He is also from Buffalo, which is a big plus.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

For those who have never tried, PM me some shipping info as I'm still running my threads for free samples of both. For those who have done so and think I'm a tease for it, Drooks is giving the whole stack up!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well...I've honestly never tried an appnut product and am very interested in seeing how legit your company's products are...I have tried every supplement from all of the MT over priced line of products when I was 18-19 to the cheapest body fortress type of products....I have heard great feedback about appnut products so here is your chance to gain a new customer

Plus I'm first
    You're in! Send me your shipping info. The Early bird gets SWOLE! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    ive also never used any of your products but have had my eye on a few for awhile, always in the market for new pwo products to push me alittle further each day. id be in the 3 caps range for rpm so it would last over a month. i keep a consistent updated log and provide %100 honest feedback...currently in a calorie deficient as well and will purchase fat free for a great stack, thanks in advance
    Definitely. Send me your info.

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    DROOK'S IS DOING IT BIG THIS TIME !!!!!!

Awesome opportunity guys!!
    You know how us APPNUTs roll! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can't personally use these ATM, but for those who have not used them before they are legit. Rpm was a staple of mine for almost 2 years, and drive will really push your strength and mass gains to new heights! Awesome promo
    Thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I believe I should be chosen because I have tried numerous preworkouts but have never tried either of these products. I have also followed a friend of mines (tinyguy) log of drive and he had great results. I feel like my past reviews/logs have been very thourough and most importantly, honest and feel that I could be a great candidate for these products. They woudl make a great addition to my bulkin up process! Thank for the opportunity guys!
    You're in! Send me your info.

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    RPM is legit, never tried Drive.

Mkretz is also legit and his logs are detailed and honest. He is also from Buffalo, which is a big plus.
    Well, do you want to try Drive? Of course you do! You're in. Send me your info.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    For those who have never tried, PM me some shipping info as I'm still running my threads for free samples of both. For those who have done so and think I'm a tease for it, Drooks is giving the whole stack up!
    We're just like Swole Santa Claus giving supps away! Haha.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%

Why me?
    Because I've tried literally every pre workout besides these and I'm only impressed with a few (Craze and VPX Bang!). The real reason why I want to give this stack a try is Drive. The ingredient profile looks killer and I've never taken a cordycep product before. I will provide a detailed review covering: endurance, stimulant, pump, libido(drive), and overall workout exp. also I've never tried an AppNut product this would be my first!
    PES R&D
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%

I guess I'm to late
    PES R&D
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    I guess I'm to late
    it says 10 people
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

it says 10 people
    Didn't see that thanks
    PES R&D
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.77%

Solid lifting routine and experience, also in between cycles and could really use a boost in the gym. Never tried appnut's stuff and would love to give a solid review.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Why me?
    Because I've tried literally every pre workout besides these and I'm only impressed with a few (Craze and VPX Bang!). The real reason why I want to give this stack a try is Drive. The ingredient profile looks killer and I've never taken a cordycep product before. I will provide a detailed review covering: endurance, stimulant, pump, libido(drive), and overall workout exp. also I've never tried an AppNut product this would be my first!
    I guess I'm to late
    Heck, no you're not! Shoot me your info, man. You are in!

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Solid lifting routine and experience, also in between cycles and could really use a boost in the gym. Never tried appnut's stuff and would love to give a solid review.
    Let's see you get that boost in the gym. You are in!

Looking for a few more reviewers. Who wants in?

David
    Team APPNUT
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

Never tried any applied nutriceuticals products, sometimes i need an energy boost to get me out of the house so Id like to try these.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%

Sorry I'm late. Went to bed last night . So I would like to try this because i have never used any of the appnut products before but have generally heard great things! I checked the profiles for these and did not notice too many ingredients that I know a lot about (which is strange) but I'm starting up a new training cycle (strength instead of hypertrophy) and I would love to make these part of my log! I'm always looking for a good boost after work when I go to the gym and hopefully you can convince me to add them to my next NP order!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Sorry I'm late. Went to bed last night . So I would like to try this because i have never used any of the appnut products before but have generally heard great things! I checked the profiles for these and did not notice too many ingredients that I know a lot about (which is strange) but I'm starting up a new training cycle (strength instead of hypertrophy) and I would love to make these part of my log! I'm always looking for a good boost after work when I go to the gym and hopefully you can convince me to add them to my next NP order!
    You're in! Send me your info.

David
    Team APPNUT
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Bumping to the top for a few more people.

For those who have already sent me your information. AppNut ships out twice a month, so it may be a bit before you get your products. I will let you know when we ship them, so you can be on the lookout!

David
    Team APPNUT
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%

Looking forward to this- RPM and Drive is still one of the most effective combos out there
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80
    Looking forward to this- RPM and Drive is still one of the most effective combos out there
    I'm having GREAT gains on this stack.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

I've never tried an AppNut product either - Looking at these profiles, I don't know why I haven't yet..... I'm ready to bust through & destroy my plateau - I'm on the verge & ready to kill it! Lately, due to crazy road construction, etc, I haven't been able to bring it all to my training & looking for a little post-work PWO boost - a hot cup of black coffee just doesn't cut it in +100deg temps....

I'm anxious to give this combo a shot & deliver on my goals -
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

I would love to try this out, I'm currently lifting and running five days a week for college football offseason and this would give me a great boost to my workouts. I've used jack3d as a preworkout all of last year but I haven't used any pre workout for about three months now and would love to get back on one.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.77%

thanks for the chance to give this a run, looking forward to seeing how appnut's stuff treats me.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    thanks for the chance to give this a run, looking forward to seeing how appnut's stuff treats me.
    You're gonna love it!

David
    Team APPNUT
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    I've never tried an AppNut product either - Looking at these profiles, I don't know why I haven't yet..... I'm ready to bust through & destroy my plateau - I'm on the verge & ready to kill it! Lately, due to crazy road construction, etc, I haven't been able to bring it all to my training & looking for a little post-work PWO boost - a hot cup of black coffee just doesn't cut it in +100deg temps....

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Jew View Post
    I would love to try this out, I'm currently lifting and running five days a week for college football offseason and this would give me a great boost to my workouts. I've used jack3d as a preworkout all of last year but I haven't used any pre workout for about three months now and would love to get back on one.
    I need for you 2 to get your post count up some before I can select you. Gotta know that you are going to be around here enough. I've been burned by too many low-post members before (no offense to either one of you).

David
    Team APPNUT
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    I need for you 2 to get your post count up some before I can select you. Gotta know that you are going to be around here enough. I've been burned by too many low-post members before (no offense to either one of you).

David
    Team APPNUT
    Fair enough... I tend to shy away from just posting things like "sub'd" or "this" - gotta get them numbers up...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10

David
    Team APPNUT
    AlexErdellan has a low post count but I know where that ***** lives. If you decide to go with him I'll make sure he posts a review up for you even though you didn't acknowledge him lol
    PES R&D
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

I want to become one of those believers and the only way to do that is by applying to this generous opportunity you guys are offering. Pick me and I won't let you down.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10

David
    Team APPNUT
    I understand, I don't post too often, but I come here everyday to read up. If you do select me I will 100% post an in depth review, I always look for reviews on products before I buy them so I will do my part to help those like me.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Anybody that has never tried these needs to get on this right away. I have had the chance to log both as part of a promo on another forum and I can tell you that this is a great stack.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.44%

Looking to test out a new PWO...just took a couple of weeks off PWO's and im dying to get back at em...would love to see how this combo stacks up...only product of AppNut ive taken was Lit up...def would like to compare the two from a pre workout standpoint.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.65%

Well, first of Id like to say thanks for having the opportunity to be picked. I have never been below 15%bf and I know its not due to lack of effort. I work my butt off in the gym, i see guys moping around talking to girls while im sweating like a pig. Now it is possible it is my diet but I am pretty strict with it. I make sure to at least eat under 500 cals for maintenance, I eat tons of chicken, eggs, brown rice, (i lack in veggies), oatmeal, fish, I also try to eliminate surgars as much as possible, just for some reason fat is not coming off. I recently just came off a horrible bulk where I gained about 30lbs, well it wasnt so bad but I gained way too much bodyfat than i wanted to gain. I want to be able to give the best review I can for this product. In order for me to do that I need to log and be able to test and see it working. Im probably amongst the youngest here that wants to log this product and I think having a good age range is perfect for testing this to see who it works for in different age groups. Now I have never tested a product before, so I really am not sure what to expect out of this. My goals right now are to get at LEAST under 15%BF because ive never been under that before, i want to be able to walk on the beach or just take my shirt off when i want not having to worry about this extra fat on me. (I mean who doesnt enjoy more self confidence? :P) What you can expect out of me is honest reviews, honest updates, and honest progress. I would include my workout and my nutrition of course , in the log and provide pictures of my progress as I go along. Im wanting to get the chance to test this product not just for myself, but my friends and family as well my dad who has diabetes and it definitely wouldn't hurt if he could get some weight off. Also I cant forget about the community!! They are the ones that keep me going!! As for cardio I do MMA not official or anything just something I like to do for fun. Anyway i think that pretty much sums it up. I hope I get a chance at getting the bottle stack
    "If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got."
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

I like the stories I'm hearing on here. This stack has been a motivator for me - that first set finishes and I'm amped for the next one. Let's keep this going I wanna hear some dreams to be accomplished.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Anybody that has never tried these needs to get on this right away. I have had the chance to log both as part of a promo on another forum and I can tell you that this is a great stack.
    Thanks, David, for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    Looking to test out a new PWO...just took a couple of weeks off PWO's and im dying to get back at em...would love to see how this combo stacks up...only product of AppNut ive taken was Lit up...def would like to compare the two from a pre workout standpoint.
    You're in, bro! Send me your information.

Quote Originally Posted by fauzool View Post
    Well, first of Id like to say thanks for having the opportunity to be picked. I have never been below 15%bf and I know its not due to lack of effort. I work my butt off in the gym, i see guys moping around talking to girls while im sweating like a pig. Now it is possible it is my diet but I am pretty strict with it. I make sure to at least eat under 500 cals for maintenance, I eat tons of chicken, eggs, brown rice, (i lack in veggies), oatmeal, fish, I also try to eliminate surgars as much as possible, just for some reason fat is not coming off. I recently just came off a horrible bulk where I gained about 30lbs, well it wasnt so bad but I gained way too much bodyfat than i wanted to gain. I want to be able to give the best review I can for this product. In order for me to do that I need to log and be able to test and see it working. Im probably amongst the youngest here that wants to log this product and I think having a good age range is perfect for testing this to see who it works for in different age groups. Now I have never tested a product before, so I really am not sure what to expect out of this. My goals right now are to get at LEAST under 15%BF because ive never been under that before, i want to be able to walk on the beach or just take my shirt off when i want not having to worry about this extra fat on me. (I mean who doesnt enjoy more self confidence? :P) What you can expect out of me is honest reviews, honest updates, and honest progress. I would include my workout and my nutrition of course , in the log and provide pictures of my progress as I go along. Im wanting to get the chance to test this product not just for myself, but my friends and family as well my dad who has diabetes and it definitely wouldn't hurt if he could get some weight off. Also I cant forget about the community!! They are the ones that keep me going!! As for cardio I do MMA not official or anything just something I like to do for fun. Anyway i think that pretty much sums it up. I hope I get a chance at getting the bottle stack
    Thank you for the great background info. Get your post count up some, and I will be glad to give you a shot at this opportunity.

David
    Team APPNUT
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    I want to become one of those believers and the only way to do that is by applying to this generous opportunity you guys are offering. Pick me and I won't let you down.
    Let's do it! Send me your info!

David
    Team APPNUT
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

That's 9 people chosen.....Who's going to be the last one to get in on this opportunity?

David
    Team APPNUT
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

Hit us up- we would love to get some stuff out to everybody
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I love RPM and Drive. I have a 240 count bottle of drive in my cabinet I purchased that I'm waiting to use. In fact I was one of the beta testers from RPM when it first came out. RPM I would say is more for strength and definitely helps with boosting libido. I've also use it for fat loss with success. Drive on the other hand boosts my endurance like no tomorrow. A few months back I used drive at 6 caps in the am and 6 about 5-6 hours later. Recently I just switched back to an endurance based/fat loss workout from a strength/mass routine. I've actually been waiting to use my Drive until I get another bottle so I can use it for a longer period of time at the dosage that I found was best for me(12 caps a day). Drive goes perfect with a fat loss/endurance training program. So if you feel like helping me out AppNUT I would be glad to post a review and updates on how it effects my endurance capacity and fat loss.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.11%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I love RPM and Drive. I have a 240 count bottle of drive in my cabinet I purchased that I'm waiting to use. In fact I was one of the beta testers from RPM when it first came out. RPM I would say is more for strength and definitely helps with boosting libido. I've also use it for fat loss with success. Drive on the other hand boosts my endurance like no tomorrow. A few months back I used drive at 6 caps in the am and 6 about 5-6 hours later. Recently I just switched back to an endurance based/fat loss workout from a strength/mass routine. I've actually been waiting to use my Drive until I get another bottle so I can use it for a longer period of time at the dosage that I found was best for me(12 caps a day). Drive goes perfect with a fat loss/endurance training program. So if you feel like helping me out AppNUT I would be glad to post a review and updates on how it effects my endurance capacity and fat loss.
    I will help you out! Send me your info. You are #10 for this promo!!!!

David
    Team APPNUT

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finished Drive/RPM Stack....AI PCT next?
    By Ev52 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 02:58 PM