APPNUT'S DRIVE/RPM BELIEVER BOTTLE STACK OPPORTUNITY!!!! WE NEED 10 FTW!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

[SIZE=+2]Applied Nutriceuticals is giving 10 AnabolicMinds.com members (yes, 10!!!!) the opportunity to try out the classic, game changing pre-workout performance enhancing stack: RPM & Drive!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Applied Nutriceuticals Ultimate Muscle Building Stack (1 RPM + 1 Drive): Discount Ultimate Muscle Building Stack Supplements

Who's invited?:

Everyone in the U.S. and Canada who eats, sleeps, breathes, and works out. (Yes.... you must do all 4)

What's the deal?

You get a single post to convince us why you're a good candidate to try out the RPM and Drive stack. All winners will receive a Believer Bottle stack of RPM & Drive!!!!! (25 count bottle of each)

Participants agree to post an introductory post announcing their upcoming review within 1 week of selection, and participants agree to post a review within 1 week of receiving the RPM/Drive stack, commenting on the following: Energy, Endurance, Focus, Strength, Performance, and anything else you may note.

[SIZE=+1]The best part? [/SIZE]

Well, besides FREE RPM & Drive......Participation in this review promo automatically qualifies you for a chance to win a free bottle of either a 110-ct. bottle of Drive or RPM! (to be chosen randomly from all the people who post up reviews, and awarded within 1 week of the last review)

So tell me fellow AM.com member, why should we rush deliver the best pre-workout combo known to mankind to your doorstep? ;) [/SIZE]​

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well...I've honestly never tried an appnut product and am very interested in seeing how legit your company's products are...I have tried every supplement from all of the MT over priced line of products when I was 18-19 to the cheapest body fortress type of products....I have heard great feedback about appnut products so here is your chance to gain a new customer :)

Plus I'm first :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive also never used any of your products but have had my eye on a few for awhile, always in the market for new pwo products to push me alittle further each day. id be in the 3 caps range for rpm so it would last over a month. i keep a consistent updated log and provide %100 honest feedback...currently in a calorie deficient as well and will purchase fat free for a great stack, thanks in advance

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
DROOK'S IS DOING IT BIG THIS TIME !!!!!!

Awesome opportunity guys!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't personally use these ATM, but for those who have not used them before they are legit. Rpm was a staple of mine for almost 2 years, and drive will really push your strength and mass gains to new heights! Awesome promo

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe I should be chosen because I have tried numerous preworkouts but have never tried either of these products. I have also followed a friend of mines (tinyguy) log of drive and he had great results. I feel like my past reviews/logs have been very thourough and most importantly, honest and feel that I could be a great candidate for these products. They woudl make a great addition to my bulkin up process! Thank for the opportunity guys!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RPM is legit, never tried Drive.

Mkretz is also legit and his logs are detailed and honest. He is also from Buffalo, which is a big plus.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
For those who have never tried, PM me some shipping info as I'm still running my threads for free samples of both. For those who have done so and think I'm a tease for it, Drooks is giving the whole stack up!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Well...I've honestly never tried an appnut product and am very interested in seeing how legit your company's products are...I have tried every supplement from all of the MT over priced line of products when I was 18-19 to the cheapest body fortress type of products....I have heard great feedback about appnut products so here is your chance to gain a new customer :)

Plus I'm first :)
You're in! Send me your shipping info. The Early bird gets SWOLE! Haha.

ive also never used any of your products but have had my eye on a few for awhile, always in the market for new pwo products to push me alittle further each day. id be in the 3 caps range for rpm so it would last over a month. i keep a consistent updated log and provide %100 honest feedback...currently in a calorie deficient as well and will purchase fat free for a great stack, thanks in advance
Definitely. Send me your info.

DROOK'S IS DOING IT BIG THIS TIME !!!!!!

Awesome opportunity guys!!
You know how us APPNUTs roll! Haha.

Can't personally use these ATM, but for those who have not used them before they are legit. Rpm was a staple of mine for almost 2 years, and drive will really push your strength and mass gains to new heights! Awesome promo
Thanks for the support!

I believe I should be chosen because I have tried numerous preworkouts but have never tried either of these products. I have also followed a friend of mines (tinyguy) log of drive and he had great results. I feel like my past reviews/logs have been very thourough and most importantly, honest and feel that I could be a great candidate for these products. They woudl make a great addition to my bulkin up process! Thank for the opportunity guys!
You're in! Send me your info.

RPM is legit, never tried Drive.

Mkretz is also legit and his logs are detailed and honest. He is also from Buffalo, which is a big plus.
Well, do you want to try Drive? Of course you do! You're in. Send me your info.

For those who have never tried, PM me some shipping info as I'm still running my threads for free samples of both. For those who have done so and think I'm a tease for it, Drooks is giving the whole stack up!
We're just like Swole Santa Claus giving supps away! Haha.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Why me?
Because I've tried literally every pre workout besides these and I'm only impressed with a few (Craze and VPX Bang!). The real reason why I want to give this stack a try is Drive. The ingredient profile looks killer and I've never taken a cordycep product before. I will provide a detailed review covering: endurance, stimulant, pump, libido(drive), and overall workout exp. also I've never tried an AppNut product this would be my first!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Solid lifting routine and experience, also in between cycles and could really use a boost in the gym. Never tried appnut's stuff and would love to give a solid review.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Why me?
Because I've tried literally every pre workout besides these and I'm only impressed with a few (Craze and VPX Bang!). The real reason why I want to give this stack a try is Drive. The ingredient profile looks killer and I've never taken a cordycep product before. I will provide a detailed review covering: endurance, stimulant, pump, libido(drive), and overall workout exp. also I've never tried an AppNut product this would be my first!
I guess I'm to late :(
Heck, no you're not! Shoot me your info, man. You are in!

Solid lifting routine and experience, also in between cycles and could really use a boost in the gym. Never tried appnut's stuff and would love to give a solid review.
Let's see you get that boost in the gym. You are in!

Looking for a few more reviewers. Who wants in?

David
Team APPNUT

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Never tried any applied nutriceuticals products, sometimes i need an energy boost to get me out of the house so Id like to try these.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Sorry I'm late. Went to bed last night ;). So I would like to try this because i have never used any of the appnut products before but have generally heard great things! I checked the profiles for these and did not notice too many ingredients that I know a lot about (which is strange) but I'm starting up a new training cycle (strength instead of hypertrophy) and I would love to make these part of my log! I'm always looking for a good boost after work when I go to the gym and hopefully you can convince me to add them to my next NP order! :D

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late. Went to bed last night ;). So I would like to try this because i have never used any of the appnut products before but have generally heard great things! I checked the profiles for these and did not notice too many ingredients that I know a lot about (which is strange) but I'm starting up a new training cycle (strength instead of hypertrophy) and I would love to make these part of my log! I'm always looking for a good boost after work when I go to the gym and hopefully you can convince me to add them to my next NP order! :D
You're in! Send me your info.

David
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Bumping to the top for a few more people.

For those who have already sent me your information. AppNut ships out twice a month, so it may be a bit before you get your products. I will let you know when we ship them, so you can be on the lookout!

David
Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this- RPM and Drive is still one of the most effective combos out there

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this- RPM and Drive is still one of the most effective combos out there
I'm having GREAT gains on this stack.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I've never tried an AppNut product either - Looking at these profiles, I don't know why I haven't yet..... I'm ready to bust through & destroy my plateau - I'm on the verge & ready to kill it! Lately, due to crazy road construction, etc, I haven't been able to bring it all to my training & looking for a little post-work PWO boost - a hot cup of black coffee just doesn't cut it in +100deg temps....

I'm anxious to give this combo a shot & deliver on my goals -

Beefy Jew

Awards
I would love to try this out, I'm currently lifting and running five days a week for college football offseason and this would give me a great boost to my workouts. I've used jack3d as a preworkout all of last year but I haven't used any pre workout for about three months now and would love to get back on one.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thanks for the chance to give this a run, looking forward to seeing how appnut's stuff treats me.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the chance to give this a run, looking forward to seeing how appnut's stuff treats me.
You're gonna love it!

David
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried an AppNut product either - Looking at these profiles, I don't know why I haven't yet..... I'm ready to bust through & destroy my plateau - I'm on the verge & ready to kill it! Lately, due to crazy road construction, etc, I haven't been able to bring it all to my training & looking for a little post-work PWO boost - a hot cup of black coffee just doesn't cut it in +100deg temps....

I would love to try this out, I'm currently lifting and running five days a week for college football offseason and this would give me a great boost to my workouts. I've used jack3d as a preworkout all of last year but I haven't used any pre workout for about three months now and would love to get back on one.
I need for you 2 to get your post count up some before I can select you. Gotta know that you are going to be around here enough. I've been burned by too many low-post members before (no offense to either one of you).

David
Team APPNUT

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I need for you 2 to get your post count up some before I can select you. Gotta know that you are going to be around here enough. I've been burned by too many low-post members before (no offense to either one of you).

David
Team APPNUT
Fair enough... I tend to shy away from just posting things like "sub'd" or "this" - gotta get them numbers up...

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established

David
Team APPNUT
AlexErdellan has a low post count but I know where that ***** lives. If you decide to go with him I'll make sure he posts a review up for you even though you didn't acknowledge him lol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I want to become one of those believers and the only way to do that is by applying to this generous opportunity you guys are offering. Pick me and I won't let you down.

Beefy Jew

Awards

David
Team APPNUT
I understand, I don't post too often, but I come here everyday to read up. If you do select me I will 100% post an in depth review, I always look for reviews on products before I buy them so I will do my part to help those like me.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Anybody that has never tried these needs to get on this right away. I have had the chance to log both as part of a promo on another forum and I can tell you that this is a great stack.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Looking to test out a new PWO...just took a couple of weeks off PWO's and im dying to get back at em...would love to see how this combo stacks up...only product of AppNut ive taken was Lit up...def would like to compare the two from a pre workout standpoint.

fauzool

Awards
Well, first of Id like to say thanks for having the opportunity to be picked. I have never been below 15%bf and I know its not due to lack of effort. I work my butt off in the gym, i see guys moping around talking to girls while im sweating like a pig. Now it is possible it is my diet but I am pretty strict with it. I make sure to at least eat under 500 cals for maintenance, I eat tons of chicken, eggs, brown rice, (i lack in veggies), oatmeal, fish, I also try to eliminate surgars as much as possible, just for some reason fat is not coming off. I recently just came off a horrible bulk where I gained about 30lbs, well it wasnt so bad but I gained way too much bodyfat than i wanted to gain. I want to be able to give the best review I can for this product. In order for me to do that I need to log and be able to test and see it working. Im probably amongst the youngest here that wants to log this product and I think having a good age range is perfect for testing this to see who it works for in different age groups. Now I have never tested a product before, so I really am not sure what to expect out of this. My goals right now are to get at LEAST under 15%BF because ive never been under that before, i want to be able to walk on the beach or just take my shirt off when i want not having to worry about this extra fat on me. (I mean who doesnt enjoy more self confidence? :p) What you can expect out of me is honest reviews, honest updates, and honest progress. I would include my workout and my nutrition of course , in the log and provide pictures of my progress as I go along. Im wanting to get the chance to test this product not just for myself, but my friends and family as well my dad who has diabetes and it definitely wouldn't hurt if he could get some weight off. Also I cant forget about the community!! They are the ones that keep me going!! As for cardio I do MMA not official or anything just something I like to do for fun. Anyway i think that pretty much sums it up. I hope I get a chance at getting the bottle stack

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I like the stories I'm hearing on here. This stack has been a motivator for me - that first set finishes and I'm amped for the next one. Let's keep this going I wanna hear some dreams to be accomplished.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Anybody that has never tried these needs to get on this right away. I have had the chance to log both as part of a promo on another forum and I can tell you that this is a great stack.
Thanks, David, for the support!

Looking to test out a new PWO...just took a couple of weeks off PWO's and im dying to get back at em...would love to see how this combo stacks up...only product of AppNut ive taken was Lit up...def would like to compare the two from a pre workout standpoint.
You're in, bro! Send me your information.

Well, first of Id like to say thanks for having the opportunity to be picked. I have never been below 15%bf and I know its not due to lack of effort. I work my butt off in the gym, i see guys moping around talking to girls while im sweating like a pig. Now it is possible it is my diet but I am pretty strict with it. I make sure to at least eat under 500 cals for maintenance, I eat tons of chicken, eggs, brown rice, (i lack in veggies), oatmeal, fish, I also try to eliminate surgars as much as possible, just for some reason fat is not coming off. I recently just came off a horrible bulk where I gained about 30lbs, well it wasnt so bad but I gained way too much bodyfat than i wanted to gain. I want to be able to give the best review I can for this product. In order for me to do that I need to log and be able to test and see it working. Im probably amongst the youngest here that wants to log this product and I think having a good age range is perfect for testing this to see who it works for in different age groups. Now I have never tested a product before, so I really am not sure what to expect out of this. My goals right now are to get at LEAST under 15%BF because ive never been under that before, i want to be able to walk on the beach or just take my shirt off when i want not having to worry about this extra fat on me. (I mean who doesnt enjoy more self confidence? :p) What you can expect out of me is honest reviews, honest updates, and honest progress. I would include my workout and my nutrition of course , in the log and provide pictures of my progress as I go along. Im wanting to get the chance to test this product not just for myself, but my friends and family as well my dad who has diabetes and it definitely wouldn't hurt if he could get some weight off. Also I cant forget about the community!! They are the ones that keep me going!! As for cardio I do MMA not official or anything just something I like to do for fun. Anyway i think that pretty much sums it up. I hope I get a chance at getting the bottle stack
Thank you for the great background info. Get your post count up some, and I will be glad to give you a shot at this opportunity.

David
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I want to become one of those believers and the only way to do that is by applying to this generous opportunity you guys are offering. Pick me and I won't let you down.
Let's do it! Send me your info!

David
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
That's 9 people chosen.....Who's going to be the last one to get in on this opportunity?

David
Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Hit us up- we would love to get some stuff out to everybody

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love RPM and Drive. I have a 240 count bottle of drive in my cabinet I purchased that I'm waiting to use. In fact I was one of the beta testers from RPM when it first came out. RPM I would say is more for strength and definitely helps with boosting libido. I've also use it for fat loss with success. Drive on the other hand boosts my endurance like no tomorrow. A few months back I used drive at 6 caps in the am and 6 about 5-6 hours later. Recently I just switched back to an endurance based/fat loss workout from a strength/mass routine. I've actually been waiting to use my Drive until I get another bottle so I can use it for a longer period of time at the dosage that I found was best for me(12 caps a day). Drive goes perfect with a fat loss/endurance training program. So if you feel like helping me out AppNUT I would be glad to post a review and updates on how it effects my endurance capacity and fat loss.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I love RPM and Drive. I have a 240 count bottle of drive in my cabinet I purchased that I'm waiting to use. In fact I was one of the beta testers from RPM when it first came out. RPM I would say is more for strength and definitely helps with boosting libido. I've also use it for fat loss with success. Drive on the other hand boosts my endurance like no tomorrow. A few months back I used drive at 6 caps in the am and 6 about 5-6 hours later. Recently I just switched back to an endurance based/fat loss workout from a strength/mass routine. I've actually been waiting to use my Drive until I get another bottle so I can use it for a longer period of time at the dosage that I found was best for me(12 caps a day). Drive goes perfect with a fat loss/endurance training program. So if you feel like helping me out AppNUT I would be glad to post a review and updates on how it effects my endurance capacity and fat loss.
I will help you out! Send me your info. You are #10 for this promo!!!!

David
Team APPNUT

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I have used APPNUT RPM in the past and it has become a staple in my PWO routine. I am interested in seeing how Drive aids in helping my athletic performance and gains in the gym.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

David
Team APPNUT
Would love the chance to try these products. Have tried many different preworkouts and would definitely give you an honest and detailed review.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

David
Team APPNUT
Lol just realized i am too late, well if you have one more stack .... I will do the honours!

zendog

Awards
Great stack right there. Would be sweet if you guys could add in igf-2 and neovar. That is a stack to ***** most ph's.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a shame I missed this one. Looking forward to the reviews.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's not bad for a guy from Toronto with a Bruins avatar. That's coming from a Sabres fan.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's not bad for a guy from Toronto with a Bruins avatar. That's coming from a Sabres fan.
Damn straight! Sabres eh? Guess we'll have some good conversations come October. Especially about the basement dwelling Leafs lol