APPNUT'S DRIVE/RPM BELIEVER BOTTLE STACK OPPORTUNITY!!!! WE NEED 10 FTW!

stangboy1404

stangboy1404

Awards
I have never used any of your products but have been interested in doing so. When I do put out reviews, its 100% honest. If I dont like a particular thing about something I will sure let the company know. I think I would be a good choice for this and would love an opportunity to try this stuff out and let you know how it is!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I've heard from everyone except for one winner of this promo so far, and all the information has been sent in. Remember, we only ship 2 times/month, so don't panic if you don't receive anything tomorrow. Haha.

As for the other guys who are interested, we may be sending out some more bottles for review! I will let you know the verdict asap. I want to get these products into as many peoples' hands as possible, because I know once you try them out, you will be hooked!

David
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
One spot is now open, guys! I will choose the winner tonight!

David
Team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's not bad for a guy from Toronto with a Bruins avatar. That's coming from a Sabres fan.
same here! let go buffalo! I live in Buffalo, we are crazy about the sabres here..........

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same here! let go buffalo! I live in Buffalo, we are crazy about the sabres here..........

Well boys I might just have to cross the border when my Bruins visit! And then smuggle me back some good supps! lol

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well boys I might just have to cross the border when my Bruins visit! And then smuggle me back some good supps! lol
Bars are open til 4, Buffalo welcomes your business!

liftersRus

liftersRus

Awards

David
Team APPNUT
That is awesome news! And here's my app :D sorry for being so late on this!

I would love to give appnut a try! I have never tryed any if your products but I have heard great things about them. I took a look over the profile of these supplements and they both look like awesome products. And would be a great addition in my current stack! If I got these awesome products in the mail I would write a full and honest review on Here and on Bodybuilding.com. These products would also be great if I added to my current log for good clean energy!

liftersRus

liftersRus

Awards

David
Team APPNUT
That is awesome news! Sorry about being so late ;)
I have never tryed any appnut products but I have heard many great things about there products. After looking over the profile for these products it looks like a great stack! And would be a great addition to my log and current stack. If I got these products I would write a full and honest review on here and bodybuilding.com and also add these to my current log on bodybuilding.com

Center122

Awards
Female logger here :) Have used a fast majority of appnuts products with rpm being one of my favorite. Would love to log this combination !!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
The final winner is: wasme!

I will send in your information, asap, man. Congrats.

David
Team APPNUT

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Wasme!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!

Guys, the bottles are shipping, so you should have them pretty soon! Make sure to post up links to your reviews once you receive them.

David
Team APPNUT
Check your pms

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I have a few logs to follow. Hope you guys enjoy the stack!

jdg76
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Check your pms
Got it.

Cool. You should have them soon!

Great!

Looks like I have a few logs to follow. Hope you guys enjoy the stack!

jdg76
Team APPNUT

Yes, you do. Forget about school, and get in these logs! Haha.

David
Team APPNUT

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Mine came in! With additional goodies aswell! :) I'll post my thread up after I hit the gym.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got mine, will start tomorrow....hwo do u dose on off days? just drive?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Got my mini bottle today, will post link tonight or tomorrow and will leave a mini review. :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping for monday here, but I am sure being north of the border, I probably have another week to wait!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Got my mini bottle today, will post link tonight or tomorrow and will leave a mini review. :)
Great!

David
Team APPNUT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is 4 days of drive enough to give drive a review? at 6 caps daily on w/o days it'll last me 4 days

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
is 4 days of drive enough to give drive a review? at 6 caps daily on w/o days it'll last me 4 days
I weigh 240 lbs. and when I ran this stack I would do 2 Drive stacked with RPM. You don't necessarily have to go with 6 per day if you are stacking it in my personal opinion.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I think you can review its capacity to help push you in your workouts. Just make the disclaimer that it was only used for 4 days.

My package was stolen and also I had a medical emergency on friday morning,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/206881-appendicitis-umbilical-hernia.html#post3494083

So I am not sure when I'm going to be able to do this, but I still would like to.
Dang, man. I hope you're alright. We will take care of you, too, with the stolen package.

David
Team APPNUT

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you can review its capacity to help push you in your workouts. Just make the disclaimer that it was only used for 4 days.

Dang, man. I hope you're alright. We will take care of you, too, with the stolen package.

David
Team APPNUT

Sent you a PM. Thanks.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

zendog

Awards
Drive is an awesome product. I personally think that Drive really shines from week three/four onwards

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Drive is an awesome product. I personally think that Drive really shines from week three/four onwards
I agree. I actually don't think you even fully appreciate the effects of Drive until after you stop taking it.