AppNuts CONVERGE! When the Boss is away.... isht gets REAL! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

AppNuts CONVERGE! When the Boss is away.... isht gets REAL!

Page 6 of 22 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Guys we are weight lifters!!! We pick things up n put them down we can't figure out this sorcery lol jk we all know bodybuilders are actually very smart but damn this is hard
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

M O O N that spells moon!. Guess I'm just slow like Tom Cullen

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Good job punjabimunde !!!

And now back to the original promo.......until the next begins
    Mirror, mirror on the wall. If I stacked '5 columns' would they fall? And as they fell, 'one at a time' they will fall 'down' instead of in a straight line.........

wNarwdeesytssrahtntdsontfarroA tneoovmre!h'lelgitroiirpootard iooviettRigbeouacktelm,shraPht aatcseiowbeoFpnsEwraleJtirwwar p'tatdtnprneerFtoale!tooTeestN rs!Nooteauttpseteegihth.tsstNr sspFhnttfapt
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Vits isn't worth the effort. I would rather pay than deal with that. I wrote it on paper put it against the mirror tried using every variation of the numbers he gave us to read up down across, go by letters down the line with corresponding numbers and nothing worked. All I got was a bunch of mumbo jumbo and a headache.
    Don't take that mirror comment too literally...think of like this:
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hate puzzles lol I suck
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Anymore hints?. I have wordpad open and I'm typing the letters up, down, across, even tried replacing some letters that correspond to the letters you just post. Still just getting gibberish.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I don't think anyone got to welcome you. So welcome to AM... Lots of good fun and people here.
    Thanks for the welcome! I was asked to do a log for Molecular Nutrition on another forum and this one so I'm just waiting for my supps to come in and in the meantime this puzzle thread looks interdesting.... I've been trying to solve it for hours!!!
  8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by ayanes35 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! I was asked to do a log for Molecular Nutrition on another forum and this one so I'm just waiting for my supps to come in and in the meantime this puzzle thread looks interdesting.... I've been trying to solve it for hours!!!
    I didn't think Molecular Nutrition was a sponsor here anymore. Good luck though. Maybe you can solve this puzzle for us?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Anymore hints?. I have wordpad open and I'm typing the letters up, down, across, even tried replacing some letters that correspond to the letters you just post. Still just getting gibberish.
    I came up with that by going through the old "boss is away" thread..This post gives a huge hint, but I just can't wrap my mind around the pattern to get it..So much for me thinking about applying for MENSA..LOL

"Mirror, mirror on the wall. If I stacked '5 columns' would they fall? And as they fell, 'one at a time' they will fall 'down' instead of in a straight line........."
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

And the next hint is.................
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Transposition ..................
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Does it only involve the caps letters?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

I leave for a day and all this craziness ensues..... puzzle prize just grew though;-)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    I leave for a day and all this craziness ensues..... puzzle prize just grew though;-)

Ah oh!!!! The boss is back and now having to increase the prize because we haven't gave enough hints!! Drooks, we've done it now!!!!!
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

2% of the population.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

I'm so close to solving this that it's starting to scare me..
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    Cool.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    1% of the population.
    Fixed....
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cool.
    I have the first half cracked..working on the second half of it
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I haven't been able to work on it today but I'm going to when I get back home in the next couple of minutes. Gym was more important than the riddle.
  21. Diamond Member

I have the first half cracked..working on the second half of it
    That's it!. You get a swirlie for being a nerd!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

someones on the right track
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    That's it!. You get a swirlie for being a nerd!
    Why do you think I started lifting weights and playing football in school? LOL
  24. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mini Contest #1aka The warm-up puzzle... Enough to get you thinking, easy enough to be solved:

rlntN.et i. otc.o he.fti hswgNe oee prtocaksvor! ant arty !e Nb ssoo ttwtF a titrtlrhthesrea tedto a! fpd w e. eNr P'es orooFsevnit a r artstl othlJ i uptswmoo aps erstdnmt oteaA idrFsr tToeu!E p!Rwp,! ia !tnrl!hsae!e gt! ar'!w as!ibp !nohg!nt e!eti

Prepare gentlemen.... i am about to post the same puzzle in a slightly simpler version Maybe you need a mirror and the ability to think outside the box? Sometime we read across, sometime we read down....

12345 54321

wNarwdeesytssrahtntdsontfarroA tneoovmre!h'lelgitroiirpootard iooviettRigbeouacktelm,shraPht aatcseiowbeoFpnsEwraleJtirwwar p'tatdtnprneerFtoale!tooTeestN rs!Nooteauttpseteegihth.tsstNr sspFhnttfapt
    Well I hope this is right..and if it is then lucky person who gets the post after mine! Hope this is what you were looking for...

"Nice work! Now that we're all warmed up, let's get this party started post this entire paragraph into the contest thread. First to do so wins a bottle of Neovar! First person to post AFTER the winner gets a bottle of Neovar JUMPSTART!"
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

CRAP!!!! Great job man...I was just about to post mine up...
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Holy crap!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

Well I hope this is right..and if it is then lucky person who gets the post after mine! Hope this is what you were looking for...

"Nice work! Now that we're all warmed up, let's get this party started post this entire paragraph into the contest thread. First to do so wins a bottle of Neovar! First person to post AFTER the winner gets a bottle of Neovar JUMPSTART!"
    Boom
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Man, we had to have solved that at just about the same time..LOL. Huge congrats go out to you, bolt10!!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Man, we had to have solved that at just about the same time..LOL. Huge congrats go out to you, bolt10!!
    Of course capt beats me to the first post after the solve by half a second.. congrats to both of you on the neovar.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Luckies!!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

I honestly don't see any of that in those letters at all....
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Of course capt beats me to the first post after the solve by half a second.. congrats to both of you on the neovar.
    I've already won something in here, so I don't know if I'm eligible or not..I don't have a problem letting the prize go to you man!
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

So how did you crack the code?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

I honestly don't see any of that in those letters at all....
    Same here.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I've already won something in here, so I don't know if I'm eligible or not..I don't have a problem letting the prize go to you man!
    Id be stoked if thats the case but fair is fair... how the heck did yall figure that stuff out? I AM just a dumb meat head arent i?
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

CONGRATS! YOU GOT IT! I will let Vit fill you in on what you win....yes, more than just Neovar!

CRAP!!!! Great job man...I was just about to post mine up...
    Congrats to you, too. Haha! Neovar Jumpstart headed your way.
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  36. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I knew you were close so I had to hurry..

Got home from work and cracked it and felt that was pretty fun. For those wondering : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transposition_cipher

Just divided the total amount of letters into five columns then reversed the order and wrote the columns. Writing it took the longest, but wasn't too hard once everything clicked in my head. Hope that makes sense, the wiki link probably is more informative.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Now that you guys solved Vit's puzzle, here's a question from me:

MINI-PROMO #2: Answer the following question, and win....

I like to think that I'm a bodybuilder, but there is no way that I will ever reach the pinnacle of the sport. I train with someone who has though. This person is an Olympia champion.....who is it? 2 guesses per hour, guys. First to guess correctly wins. I'll give some extra-credit for picture responses.

And.......GO!

Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  38. Diamond Member

I read that too, even downloaded an application but still couldn't figure it out.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10
    Now that you guys solved Vit's puzzle, here's a question from me:

MINI-PROMO #2: Answer the following question, and win....

I like to think that I'm a bodybuilder, but there is no way that I will ever reach the pinnacle of the sport. I train with someone who has though. This person is an Olympia champion.....who is it? 2 guesses per hour, guys. First to guess correctly wins. I'll give some extra-credit for picture responses.

And.......GO!
    We guessing the Olympia champion or the guy that trains with him?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I knew you were close so I had to hurry..

Got home from work and cracked it and felt that was pretty fun. For those wondering : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transposition_cipher

Just divided the total amount of letters into five columns then reversed the order and wrote the columns. Writing it took the longest, but wasn't too hard once everything clicked in my head. Hope that makes sense, the wiki link probably is more informative.
    Once you kind of figure out the transposition cipher, it's not nearly as hard as it sounds. This man right here get's mad respect for solving that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 12:26 PM
  2. How the hell is Anadraulic State 29.99 at NP? I am not happy
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 02:03 PM
  3. Save your supplements, the FDA is running amuck.
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 10:02 AM
  4. When the boss is away.......(CONTEST)
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18462
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 07:19 AM