AppNuts CONVERGE! When the Boss is away.... isht gets REAL!

Page 3 of 22 First 12345 ... Last

1. Ha Ha I changed my location!

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ha Ha I changed my location!
    NICE
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    ??.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

4. WTF man? What is this puzzle? Lol, looks like fun. I might have to sleep on it though... with some HGHUp!!!

Chedapalooza and Howdy are off the hook.

T-Bone: points for creativity
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    WTF man? What is this puzzle? Lol, looks like fun. I might have to sleep on it though... with some HGHUp!!!

Chedapalooza and Howdy are off the hook.

T-Bone: points for creativity

LOL! T-Bone just scored a mystery prize! t-bone... get me your shipping info with subject line- "Mystery prize!"
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

6. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    LOL! T-Bone just scored a mystery prize! t-bone... get me your shipping info with subject line- "Mystery prize!"

Nice!!

I'm changing mine to "In hospital because of major migraine! Cause: AppNut riddle " LOL
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

7. Name:  what_is_this_sorcery.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  43.0 KB

Have fun with this puzzle guys. I'm officially giving up.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Congrats bone

9. Cool. Thanks!. Still mystified with that code. I hope someone figures it out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Cool. Thanks!. Still mystified with that code. I hope someone figures it out.
    I'm a pretty fart smeller, errr, I mean smart feller..but this one has me lost as last year's Easter egg. Whoever figures this out is the man.

11. Pick a number and run with it? Or can we go back?
    Do . ! Count?
    Do spaces count?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian
    Mini Contest #1aka The warm-up puzzle... Enough to get you thinking, easy enough to be solved:

rlntN.et i. otc.o he.fti hswgNe oee prtocaksvor! ant arty !e Nb ssoo ttwtF a titrtlrhthesrea tedto a! fpd w e. eNr P'es orooFsevnit a r artstl othlJ i uptswmoo aps erstdnmt oteaA idrFsr tToeu!E p!Rwp,! ia !tnrl!hsae!e gt! ar'!w as!ibp !nohg!nt e!eti
    Does it say something about Fat Free?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Prepare gentlemen.... i am about to post the same puzzle in a slightly simpler version Maybe you need a mirror and the ability to think outside the box? Sometime we read across, sometime we read down....

12345 54321

wNarwdeesytssrahtntdsontfarroA tneoovmre!h'lelgitroiirpootard iooviettRigbeouacktelm,shraPht aatcseiowbeoFpnsEwraleJtirwwar p'tatdtnprneerFtoale!tooTeestN rs!Nooteauttpseteegihth.tsstNr sspFhnttfapt

14. Something 'after'

Half points??
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

15. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian
    Prepare gentlemen.... i am about to post the same puzzle in a slightly simpler version Maybe you need a mirror and the ability to think outside the box? Sometime we read across, sometime we read down....

12345 54321

wNarwdeesytssrahtntdsontfarroA tneoovmre!h'lelgitroiirpootard iooviettRigbeouacktelm,shraPht aatcseiowbeoFpnsEwraleJtirwwar p'tatdtnprneerFtoale!tooTeestN rs!Nooteauttpseteegihth.tsstNr sspFhnttfapt
    Still tough.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Prepare gentlemen.... i am about to post the same puzzle in a slightly simpler version Maybe you need a mirror and the ability to think outside the box? Sometime we read across, sometime we read down....

12345 54321

Some kind of cross word puzzle?

17. ;-) its doable, I promise. The first "When the boss is away" thread had a challenge that people were kicking themselves over after seeing just how simple the actual puzzle was...

18. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian
    ;-) its doable, I promise. The first "When the boss is away" thread had a challenge that people were kicking themselves over after seeing just how simple the actual puzzle was...
    Probably at least 6 guys looking at it haha and no 1 is getting it or even close.

19. My mind hurts

20. I know who can solve it for us!

Attachment 61135

21. mre hints? this is imposible lol

22. I don't know though, even they look confused.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian

12345 54321

Gosh!

24. The later it gets the less efficient my brain works. It is really late for me. I go to sleep in 2 hours. Maybe someone will solve this tomorrow.

25. I think am starting to figure it out.

26. Solved

.tun yzarc a gnieb tiV touba gnihtemos dias I iveileb od I
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    I think am starting to figure it out.
    Do it man!

28. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Solved

That one I figured out..

29. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76
    Solved

He is a crazy nut haha...

30. I actually grabbed a mirror and held it up to the monitor. Didn't help things much, everything was upside down and backwards.

31. Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian

12345 54321

Fat free, HGH up, Free Test, Black Cats, RPM, Drive, NeoVar, Osted Sports are legit products!!!!

Solved guys!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

32. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I actually grabbed a mirror and held it up to the monitor. Didn't help things much, everything was upside down and backwards.

Ya I tried that to was no help, maybe we all are over thinking things.

33. Is it something this guy said?

34. That puzzle is ridiculous.....

35. 1 random post between when I posted the puzzle til it's solved wins a bottle of Lipotrophin-PM :-)

54321 12345

It's not random. Its very methodical.

That. Just. Happened.

36. ***Random***

37. Stay tuned guys.... besides the diabolically easy puzzle that is driving everyone nuts, there are 3 more mini-contests that will be running concurrently and will be posted in the next couple days!

38. Followed by MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

39. CALC
    54321+12345= 66666

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 01:26 PM
  2. How the hell is Anadraulic State 29.99 at NP? I am not happy
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 03:03 PM
  3. Save your supplements, the FDA is running amuck.
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 11:02 AM
  4. When the boss is away.......(CONTEST)
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18462
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 08:19 AM