Do The Right Thing!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Do The Right Thing!




    I had an experience this past week that I think will make for an interesting Promo Theme. Tell AI Sports Nutrition about a time in which you, or somebody you know, chose to do the right thing. If you'd rather not share a story, then post a picture of or mention something/somebody that inspires or drives you to be a better person. Winner(s) will be chosen by random number generator.

    Rules:
    Must be 18 or older.
    Cannot have won an AI Sports Nutrition contest in the past 60 days.
    Must reside in the US or PR.
    Promo will run for at least a week. The first winner will be chosen next weekend, before Monday, June 25th.
    If entries are still being submitted by next weekend, the promo will be extended for another week with another winner.
    Winner(s) may choose from any capped AI Sports Nutrition products, Cycle Support, and our newest bulk product, if it's out by then.




    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49


  2. Good stuff brother! Guys I have logged and used their products , amazing stuff! Get in on this NOW! Or else...oh yeah oO this is not a right thing to do right...ok...lets see...GET IN AND I WILL REP! no wait...thats bribing...hm...JUST GET THE FUG IN HERE AND APPLY! there aggressive encouragement ^.^ thats a good thing to do!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. I turned a married woman down. She was hot that deserves some product yes?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  4. How about this? If you've logged or won in the past 60 days, you can still enter, BUT you must choose somebody from the thread to receive the product in your place should you win.

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I turned a married woman down. She was hot that deserves some product yes?
    That definitely counts. Temptation is no joke!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  5. I drove away from a gas pump with my wallet on the roof of my car.. 80$, credit cards, license, the works, all inside. Realized it the next day when i went to buy lunch. Was miserable for the whole day... Then one day later, I get a phone call at my house from a total stranger telling me he found my wallet in the road, gathered up all the contents that were scattered about, and asking when and where I wanted to meet. EVERYTHING was inside. I wanted to kiss this Man. I offered him 20$ for his good deed and he said "just pay it forward"! Awesome stuff IMO
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt
    I turned a married woman down. She was hot that deserves some product yes?
    I've been having dreams that girls are hitting on me/Makkng moves but I always turn them down bc of my gf. Lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    How about this? If you've logged or won in the past 60 days, you can still enter, BUT you must choose somebody from the thread to receive the product in your place should you win.
    I am not competing But I can help suggest someone and drop in good word for mighty good deeds and people that really put some effort into this if it counts for something Nathan ! I mean , its just my humble opinion ^^' and I am not a rep or anything...but if it counts for something :3 well I'll let you decide! hehe
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I've been having dreams that girls are hitting on me/Makkng moves but I always turn them down bc of my gf. Lol
    That's awesome! It's great to hear something like that.

    EDIT: LOL. I just realized that I quoted the wrong post from Ched...

    I meant to quote this one:

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I drove away from a gas pump with my wallet on the roof of my car.. 80$, credit cards, license, the works, all inside. Realized it the next day when i went to buy lunch. Was miserable for the whole day... Then one day later, I get a phone call at my house from a total stranger telling me he found my wallet in the road, gathered up all the contents that were scattered about, and asking when and where I wanted to meet. EVERYTHING was inside. I wanted to kiss this Man. I offered him 20$ for his good deed and he said "just pay it forward"! Awesome stuff IMO
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  9. In the bathrooms at Busch Gardens I saw an old man(Had to be no younger than 70) leave his watch and wallet on the bathroom sink and leave the bathroom. If it had been a younger person this probably would have been a bad deed but I quickly grabbed his stuff and gave it back to him. He offered me some cash but I told him to spend it on the kid he's with instead.

  10. My bachelor party started off at Busch Gardens.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  11. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    My bachelor party started off at Busch Gardens.
    Good place to start the day. There's a nice Gentlemen's Club like 15 minutes away from the park. My Buddies, girlfriend(sigh) and I met three of the girls who worked there in the pool at Best Western and got convinced to go there later that night.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas

    That's awesome! It's great to hear something like that.

    EDIT: LOL. I just realized that I quoted the wrong post from Ched...

    I meant to quote this one:
    Haha my gf would be happy to hear... Actually all shed be concerned with is why I'm having dreams about other women hitting on me.. U know how women think!

  13. My step farther inspires me to do better he works hard n works two jobs and still finds time to help me my brother n sister if we need it.. If One of us need help or has a problem he will make time to aid us.. Pretty impressive. Were all in our 20s so he really dosnt have too. But still likes to help.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Haha my gf would be happy to hear... Actually all shed be concerned with is why I'm having dreams about other women hitting on me.. U know how women think!
    I'm dead serious. Whenever I have dreams like that, I always wake up right when the "good stuff" is about happen, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    My step farther inspires me to do better he works hard n works two jobs and still finds time to help me my brother n sister if we need it.. If One of us need help or has a problem he will make time to aid us.. Pretty impressive. Were all in our 20s so he really dosnt have too. But still likes to help.
    I feel really fortunate. My biological parents AND my step-father are like this, too. Very hard workers and very giving people. I'm always impressed and inspired when I meet people like this.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  15. I know Celorza did the right thing recently....
    I'll post a condensed version of the story w/o specifics in a bit.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I know Celorza did the right thing recently....
    I'll post a condensed version of the story w/o specifics in a bit.
    oO Aaron?...and also, I can not participate since I already won an AI product in the past 60 days ^^'
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Yes you can. Refer to Post# 4.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Yes you can. Refer to Post# 4.
    Refer to post number 7 ! But yeah I might throw in an app later today and given the lucky strike that I win (doubt it xD) well I'll simply donate it to a way better act of good will like the ones that are appearing here !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  20. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. 2 parter, both happened in the same week and are relevant to each other:

    I was driving back from running some errands downtown, and I saw a guy I knew who lived in my apartment complex walking back to the 'plex with some grocery bags. I offered him a ride - he was very pleased.

    On the other side, I had a doctor's appt at 445. I had an opportunity to go at 5, but I figured I'd be able to make the 445 with plenty of time to spare. I ride a private shuttle provided by my apartment complex to get to and from work, and unfortunately it only comes once an hour during the summer. As I was leaving for work, an accident occurred, and I had to stay to rectify this guy's mistake. I ran for the shuttle but missed it by seconds. It was 4:13 and I was in somewhat of a panic. So ... long story short, I ended up busing and walking my way to my apartment complex, and now I was about 15 minutes out (walking time) from my apartment complex, and it was 435 going on 440. This dude who had seen me ride the same shuttle (we didnt know each other, though) stopped and told me to get in the car. He saved me from being late to my appt (which would have been cancelled had I been over 5 minutes late); I even told him "you basically saved me just now."

    Don't know why this doesn't happen more often.

  22. Karma!
    That reminds me of a story involving my father.

    He's a superintendent and one of his workers had a sick mother that was about to die in another country. The guy was also living paycheck to paycheck from helping his sick mother out. Apparently she was very close to death, but he had to choose between flying to see her before dying or making his mortgage. It turns out that he was so far behind that he could lose his house if he didn't make his payment. My dad decided to write the guy a check for $2K and told him to go see his mother.

    That same day, my dad's boss called him into his office after having meetings about layoffs and budgets. My dad was certain that he was about to be laid off. His boss proceeded to tell him that payroll had underpaid him by $1900 on his yearly bonus and his next check would reflect the discrepancy.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Karma!
    That reminds me of a story involving my father.

    He's a superintendent and one of his workers had a sick mother that was about to die in another country. The guy was also living paycheck to paycheck from helping his sick mother out. Apparently she was very close to death, but he had to choose between flying to see her before dying or making his mortgage. It turns out that he was so far behind that he could lose his house if he didn't make his payment. My dad decided to write the guy a check for $2K and told him to go see his mother.

    That same day, my dad's boss called him into his office after having meetings about layoffs budgets. My dad was certain that he was about to be laid off. His boss proceeded to tell him that payroll had underpaid him by $1900 on his yearly bonus and his next check would reflect the discrepancy.
    Cool story!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I know Celorza did the right thing recently....
    I'll post a condensed version of the story w/o specifics in a bit.
    Ok... So while patrolling the boards like I normally do I come across a thread about a certain person named Celorza. Having known Celorza for a little bit and knowing he is kind of eager an rambunctious I figured I'd take a peak. Upon reading it I found out he has some time/work constraints with him logging a product. Instead of keeping the product & not logging or doing a half azz log, he shipped the product back where it came from with his own money. A lot of times people say they will do this, but this is the first real case of me seeing it happen. I'll also be the first to tell you, I've seen many people log a product and never finish. Such a shame. Not this guy. Celorza is a stand up character in my book. Always doing the right thing when he's never knows who could be watching.... Ok maybe that's going too far.
    Great job Celorza!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. That's cool that he did that. I definitely know how often loggers don't follow through.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  26. I couod REALLYuse some ras keytones for an upcoming recomp in the fall!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    I couod REALLYuse some ras keytones for an upcoming recomp in the fall!
    Think NP has it in stock.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Just did the right thing while working out.

    I ended up doing legs today. While doing leg presses I accidentally ripped a*s and girls over on the treadmills could smell it. Well I heard them talking about it but my work out partner didn't. So while he was doing his set, I smiled at the girls and pointed at my friend.

  29. Lol we have a winner ^^^

  30. My workout partner did that to me once. It's funny...but NOT COOL!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Next best thing
    By Tommyboy11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:12 PM
  2. Is there such a thing as too much of a
    By freezito in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 05:06 PM
  3. I did a stupid thing with a close thing.
    By x_muscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 11:36 PM
  4. The Next Big Thing in K-1
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 10:52 AM
  5. yet another thing to get you down
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Log in
Log in