PES Memorial Weekend Specials!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Here's a list of some crazy deals on PES products to help you celebrate Memorial Weekend, some of these are really hard to pass up!

Real Results Stack
$165.99
$49.99
You Save: 70%

Get up n’ Go Stack
$154.98
$53.75
You Save: 65%

AnaBeta
$74.99
$29.99
You Save: 60%

Erase (Tiered Pricing)
$74.99up
to $22.99
You Save: up to 69%

Shift
$59.99
$9.99
You Save: 83%

Forged Steel Stack
$144.98
$49.99
You Save: 66%

Triple Crown Stack
$219.97
$79.99
You Save: 66%

$122.98
$34.99
You Save: 72%

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
34.99 for Erase+DAA stack is awesome, oh and that shift is pretty sexy too!

Edit: All of those deals are just too good.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Its pretty sexy SS got out their DAA and Shift in time for Memorial Day Sale! Kudos to PES always leading with innovation and customer-first mentality!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i had the extra cash id be pickin up atleast a couple bottles of Anabeta and The Methyl Synephrine!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$9.99 for 120 capsules of Shift is insane lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The UK never gets deals like this! I am tempted to jump on some of them myself.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Its fair to say the US never got deals like this too :) this is the lowest prices I've seen!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Crazy deals

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very sick deals.

I'm picking up some MS and if I didn't have thyroid medication, I'd pick up some Shift, too ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very sick deals.

I'm picking up some MS and if I didn't have thyroid medication, I'd pick up some Shift, too ;)
It is better for our sales if you buy some so get a few and just give them to friends. You want your friends to be lean for summer too don't you?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is better for our sales if you buy some so get a few and just give them to friends. You want your friends to be lean for summer too don't you?
Actually, I'm a bad friend. Until I'm able to lose any bodyfat, I actually put extra olive oil, MCTs, etc. into my friends' food and drinks in an attempt to make them fatter.

I have issues... :eek:uch:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, I'm a bad friend. Until I'm able to lose any bodyfat, I actually put extra olive oil, MCTs, etc. into my friends' food and drinks in an attempt to make them fatter.

I have issues... :eek:uch:
I would love it if someone put extra olive oil and MCTs into my food. I think you are doing it wrong lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES ,I'm becoming a fan boy.Please continue doing what your doing.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow! amazing deals.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I picked up some Shift! I love that stuff!

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the DAA + Erase stack....Just started my cycle today too hell yes!!!!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the support guys.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Incredible deals on some killer products! Order placed!

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
Erase+DAA and shift ordered!! Woooot! I've never tried these products before. Looking forward to it!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Just out if curiosity, can Shift be implemented into an EC stack?

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
From what I have read if you stack them you will see good fat loss results.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read if you stack them you will see good fat loss results.
I would imagine.

Never used EC and been debating trying it lately. But after the results I got with Alpha T2 , I don't see any reason to try a different fat burner.

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
EC does wonders for me. But I hate the crash after my last dose. I don't do prolonged cycles of EC because I can see how I could easily become dependent on it. But like I said the results are awesome.

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
I placed an order last night and reveiwed my invoice today and noticed my city was wrong.
I put burlingtonwayburlington when my city is Burlington Ontario, Canada.
Can anyone help!!?? I have emailed customer support too.

Thanks a lot

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I placed an order last night and reveiwed my invoice today and noticed my city was wrong.
I put burlingtonwayburlington when my city is Burlington Ontario, Canada.
Can anyone help!!?? I have emailed customer support too.

Thanks a lot
I would call or email nutra ASAP

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
They just got back to me. They are pretty quick!
Thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They just got back to me. They are pretty quick!
Thanks
No problem, im sure theyll take care of everything. Nutra customer service is awesome.

need4speed

Awards
these products suck, didnt do anything waste of so much money, dont buy this crap

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
these products suck, didnt do anything waste of so much money, dont buy this crap
You have to work out and eat right too. I know it might not say that on the bottle, but it is kind of common knowledge.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We appreciate all feedback and respect that some people do not get the desired results (as with all supplements). With PES products it is fair to say that an overwhelming majority of feedback is positive and this is why our company has grown without a big marketing budget.

If you would like you can PM me and I will try and find out where the problem is, perhaps diet or training as has previously been mentioned.

I do request that people provide more constructive criticism than "they suck" as this review is not helpful for anyone. If you would like to be more helpful you would give more detail so other consumers can do their research. This is a personal preference though.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Ben

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We appreciate all feedback and respect that some people do not get the desired results (as with all supplements). With PES products it is fair to say that an overwhelming majority of feedback is positive and this is why our company has grown without a big marketing budget.

If you would like you can PM me and I will try and find out where the problem is, perhaps diet or training as has previously been mentioned.

I do request that people provide more constructive criticism than "they suck" as this review is not helpful for anyone. If you would like to be more helpful you would give more detail so other consumers can do their research. This is a personal preference though.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Ben
Big ups for professionalism. Must remember to rep when I log on to my computer.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. :)

I dislike it when companies get defensive about bad feedback. It comes across as rude and like they are not taking the consumer's opinion on board.

What I love about PES is we have a product line where the feedback comes from the consumer rather than the hype coming from the company.

Thank you for noticing our customer service. We take pride on it being very good. :)

Ben