IFORCE Protean: I need 10 people who want Cake....Red Velvet Cake that is

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

Alright guys, I need 10 people who want Red Velvet Cake Protean to tell me why they want to try it so bad. Whatever your reason, let's hear it! The 10 people who are selected will receive a FULL TUB of Red Velvet Cake Protean. And all you'll have to do is post a review in the logs/reviews section (make sure it's detailed, whatever information you can provide, post it. Taste, texture, initial thoughts, expectations, final thoughts, etc.), or make a youtube video for a review within 1 week of receiving the product.

This promo is available to all US Posters (sorry, no international shipping).

*please note, red velvet cake is in a 2lb container, which contains 24 servings (not 53)

Protean: [proh-tee-uh n} - readily assuming different forms; extremely versatile.

LEAN STRONG EXPLOSIVE MUSCLE

From elite athletes to weekend warriors, lean powerful muscle is what drives ours bodies to succeed. We need muscle that can adapt and change at a moment’s notice. It needs to be lean, strong, explosive, and able to outlast our most dedicated competitors. Building muscle like this requires precise nutrition containing the most high quality protein(the building blocks of muscle tissue) available. Protean™ has been specifically formulated to be the “World’s Most Versatile Protein” so it can be the protein source of choice for all sports:
Baseball, Basketball, Powerlifting, Football,
Track & Field, Bodybuilding, Soccer,
Bicycling, & Exercise

If you’re ready to take your physique and training to the next level, the most important thing to add is plenty of high quality protein into your diet. Protean™ uses an optimal blend of Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Milk Protein Isolate, and Micellar Casein to ensure you get not only the highest grades of protein possible, but so that your body will be flooded with important branched chain amino acids like Leucine, Iso-Leucine, and L-Valine, immediately and all day long!

Protean™ is scientifically formulated to increase protein synthesis and therefor muscle recovery, muscle repair, and muscle growth! A recent study has proven that Protean™ is one of the only protein supplements on the market to contain the precise dose for optimal protein synthesis, muscle gains, and fat loss. According to this landmark study, just 20g of protein after your workout will improve protein synthesis by 97%*! Here is a direct quote from the doctors who performed the study “This study shows 20 grams of high quality protein providing about 9 grams of essential amino acids is the ideal amount of protein to consume after resistance exercise…”*

Protean™ not only contains exactly 20 grams of the highest quality protein, but it includes almost a full 20g of amino acids! This means a huge boost in muscle recovery, strength, and endurance!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try it because I red velvet cake ALL THE TIME, so I would be able to tell people whether or not this flavor was spot on. I am sure its good but I am not sure if it is exactly red velvet cake. Plus I will post weekly reviews on different ways I consumed it!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I wil pay for shipping to Canada if I win...=)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw this pic of FB and knew I had to make it for myself:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I want it and NEED it because my economy went down the hatch with a new car comming in now , and I am running out of protein :p. Why do YOU need me to review it? You dont , but I have good Logs and a lot of time in my hands since I finished Junior Year In college and gonna have a SWEET summer vacaion. I really need Protean as part of my supplementation since it is very easy to add into my diet and my macros!! I want to try it bad too since I have been a fan of red velvet cakes since I was a little kid, I actually have a video that can prove that, for when I was around 9 y.o. my mom made 24 red velvet cupcakes, and well I thought I wasnt being watched after my parents left the kitchen and left them ALL on the kitchen table...My father anticipated this and taped me with his old camera haha. I am an expert in tasting red velvet and since this taste came out I have been dying to get it! But I havent gotten around to getting it since it didnt show availability in site when I tried , and now I dont have the money for it.

How specific are my logs, and how good would it be for me to try it out? Heres a sample!!:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201146-swole-review-ai.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/198747-8-week-cut.html

On a lean BULK at the moment and would love to have the most versatile and awesome protein in the market and that is yours guys!! I am fed up with chocolate/vanilla/banana tastes!! I need something fresh and new!! Hope I get considered for this , I upload daily , and a video Review would be easy for me to do! Along with some awesome recipes with it and cooking videos for it too! I have a LOT of time in my hands!!

Awesome promo! Good luck to everyone who gets it :D!!

Edit: I am a 21 y.o. Male living in texas :D! US Citizen born here in this nice and fine state :p!! Come on pick me please!! Help out a bro in need get a taste of his most favorite cake batter in protein shakes and awesome recipes!!

Last edited:
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I need it because I'm already addicted to it . It's horrible bad luck to keep a man from his RVC. Plus I reviewed it last week already. My tub is quickly dwindling down I can do a final in a few days .
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200519

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I want and NEED this because over the summer I have to stay as lean and strong as possible to make weight next year for wrestling. I also have to build up my quad after knee surgery. I had 2/3 of my meniscus removed and I will only be a sophomore in college next year. If I don't get my quad big enough and if I don't stay lean and strong I won't be able to obtain the goal of All-American status! Plus I am looking for a good protein year around that fits in my poor college kid budget. And so are the rest of my team!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since i got selected for the samples ill keep myself out of this so someone else can get a taste. Its good stuff.

Thepaul7

Awards
I would love to try this flavor after hearing so much about it! I am very interested in how it would taste in water, almond milk and Oatmeal plus I am getting so sick of the normal flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry that it would be a breath of fresh air to try something different. I will be willing to give a detailed review on the product.

mnowak1228

Awards
I'd like to try some more of this also. Wanna experiment and see what kind of great healthy protean goodies I can come up with!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Oh my god finally a protein shake based promo!

Living with a VERY limited budget, my protein intake comes from not the best sources, this would be a treat if I could use this, surely cool off some stress and fear off my diet. Fear.....pounding eggs....dairy....beef daily is my stress / fear, it ain't easy!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
53 servings.....YESSSSS!!!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I would love to try this protein coz I love trying different protein and I heard so much about iforce protean...heard how good is it...just didn't order coz it was out my budget and I think this a really great opportunity for me to try the awesome and delicious protein...plz pick me I can leave nice detailed review for sure...and thanks for doing this awesome promo...and good luck to everyone else who apply :thumbsup:

scw538

scw538

Awards
I want to try this one or the other promo. You wont be disappointed.

mnowak1228

Awards
I want to try this one or the other promo. You wont be disappointed.
And if you get picked, neither will you!! This is my NEW FAVORITE Protean!! Ill be ordering as soon as Im done with the 3 tubs of ON I have left!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
53 servings.....YESSSSS!!!!!

lol, sorry, only 24 servings, guess you didn't see the note under the picture of the nutrition info (didn't have one for the 2lb tubs that I could use :p ). my b bro

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Since i got selected for the samples ill keep myself out of this so someone else can get a taste. Its good stuff.
Im in the same boat as you brotha, good stuff and posted a thorough review of it. Would love a free tub but i dont mind spending my money on quality products. Good luck to all those who apply. Tasty indeed!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wil pay for shipping to Canada if I win...=)
You know the drill, bro. Put your app in. :D

I was just checking this and the Vanilla Mint Swirl flavor out on a website that just received these today. I was trying to figure out which flavor will be better. I've been sampling various brands of protein lately and I have yet to find a go to brand/flavor. I've found a few that I might buy again, but I'm looking for something that I can always keep on hand.

I'm also looking for a protein flavor that my wife likes. She's been buying EAS RTDs. She thinks they're alright, but I can't ever get her to try any of my shakes. I think this flavor might persuade her.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You know the drill, bro. Put your app in. :D

I was just checking this and the Vanilla Mint Swirl flavor out on a website that just received these today. I was trying to figure out which flavor will be better. I've been sampling various brands of protein lately and I have yet to find a go to brand/flavor. I've found a few that I might buy again, but I'm looking for something that I can always keep on hand.
Same here...sampling around , if it wasnt due to its nice amount of protein and cals for a cut I would never buy Iso-100 again >> too expensive and not really good flavoring actually...But this one looks so good to go along with my bulk :3!!

bed28

Awards
I got a sample of the red velvet cake and I was hooked right away! I have been getting introduced to iForce products and I have been sticking with those products every since trying them. I am a college student on a tight budget and I do not want to have to cut corners on my weightlifting budget. I wanna make my final switch to iForce the red velvet protein and this would help out a lot. I want the red velvet protein from this promo!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Wow this and vanilla mint I'll try either one.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, they both sound pretty good.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
WHY DO I WANNA TRY RED VELVET PROTEAN?!?!?! :shocked:
I used to be 215 lbs 2 years ago and Red Velvet Cake was my absolute favorite dessert, my family would buy it for me all the time. And then one day I looked in the mirror and told myself "SH!TTTT, it's been to long since I've been laid." :lmao: So basically I dropped from 215 to 143. I then got into bodybuilding and I'm currently @ 170 5'8 and I haven't had my precious Red Velvet Cake ever since that day I told myself I needed to lose weight. But just thinking about having protein with a red velvet flavoring system makes my mouth water and I'd love to satisfy myself with something that will remind me of my favorite comfort food.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already posted to the Vanilla and Mint Swirl thread, but I would love to try any of the IFORCE Protean flavors that are available for review :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
There both equally good with a completely different taste.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
keep them coming guys! who wants some?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Alright guys, I need 10 people who want Red Velvet Cake Protean to tell me why they want to try it so bad. Whatever your reason, let's hear it! The 10 people who are selected will receive a FULL TUB of Red Velvet Cake Protean. And all you'll have to do is post a review in the logs/reviews section (make sure it's detailed, whatever information you can provide, post it. Taste, texture, initial thoughts, expectations, final thoughts, etc.), or make a youtube video for a review within 1 week of receiving the product.

*please note, red velvet cake is in a 2lb container, which contains 24 servings (not 53)

Protean: [proh-tee-uh n} - readily assuming different forms; extremely versatile.

From elite athletes to weekend warriors, lean powerful muscle is what drives ours bodies to succeed. We need muscle that can adapt and change at a moment’s notice. It needs to be lean, strong, explosive, and able to outlast our most dedicated competitors. Building muscle like this requires precise nutrition containing the most high quality protein(the building blocks of muscle tissue) available. Protean™ has been specifically formulated to be the “World’s Most Versatile Protein” so it can be the protein source of choice for all sports:
Bicycling, & Exercise

If you’re ready to take your physique and training to the next level, the most important thing to add is plenty of high quality protein into your diet. Protean™ uses an optimal blend of Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Milk Protein Isolate, and Micellar Casein to ensure you get not only the highest grades of protein possible, but so that your body will be flooded with important branched chain amino acids like Leucine, Iso-Leucine, and L-Valine, immediately and all day long!

Protean™ is scientifically formulated to increase protein synthesis and therefor muscle recovery, muscle repair, and muscle growth! A recent study has proven that Protean™ is one of the only protein supplements on the market to contain the precise dose for optimal protein synthesis, muscle gains, and fat loss. According to this landmark study, just 20g of protein after your workout will improve protein synthesis by 97%*! Here is a direct quote from the doctors who performed the study “This study shows 20 grams of high quality protein providing about 9 grams of essential amino acids is the ideal amount of protein to consume after resistance exercise…”*

Protean™ not only contains exactly 20 grams of the highest quality protein, but it includes almost a full 20g of amino acids! This means a huge boost in muscle recovery, strength, and endurance!

I would like to try the ved velvet cake protein because I have tried all of the flavors, which are great, and I am curious as to how this taste compared to mixing the cake batter with strawberry creamsicle.

the picture of the red velvet cake also makes my mouth water esp since im on a diet.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It might not sound good at first, but I've been mixing protein with Greek Yogurt. Something like these two new flavors will help in making it taste more like a cheat snack, despite it not being one.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
It might not sound good at first, but I've been mixing protein with Greek Yogurt. Something like these two new flavors will help in making it taste more like a cheat snack, despite it not being one.
red velvet cake protean + greek yogurt = red velvet cake pie filling, taste is epic :D

mnowak1228

Awards
red velvet cake protean + greek yogurt = red velvet cake pie filling, taste is epic :D
I want some!! BTW.....there ia a site that is selling a 3 pack right now. Two RVC and one VM for less then $73!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I take it that I'm not the only one that has been mixing protein with Greek Yogurt. It really is a nice snack.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i really want to try this product. i've had talks about RVC and i cant wrap my head around what exactly the taste is like, i've heard "oh i can taste the bread" and "oh the frosting" i'm like WTF really. sounds soo good, totally in,

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN for either but I have been hearing so many good things about the red velvet :)

mnowak1228

Awards
jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I wanna try it

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Bicycling, & Exercise

I want to try and do a full length review of RVC as I purchased a tub of Vanilla Cupcake Batter right when it came out and it was absolutely wonderful. The macros are great,(inb4 too much fatz brahhh), and it's awesome tasting.

Even better is that the price point on it is solid as well, it's not an overpriced, overhyped glycine filled protein but rather a protein packed protean container.... It's absolutely delicious.

I also want to win this RVC as it will make this cut much more enjoyable knowing that I am tasting something amazing while still getting shredded...

Not to mention I'm a fan of Hemavol, MI, Max V.2, TT-33 (Come at me cyrus :p), and the shirts that DH wears all the time....

SO yeah,

Can I haz the RVC right meow?

-Day

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Still a chance? Currently doing what I would call a clean bulk, great diet with lean meats, whole foods, zero fast food, very little in the way of "bad" carbs, cept before workouts. Would live to add some good tasting protein to the mix. I was running igf-2 with anabeta and DAA, sucked takin the igf-2 in the a.m. and waiting 45 min to eat, so i would cook eggs and feed the 7month old while waiting. Now, I can eat as soon as I get up, which is usually when the baby decides to scream his fool head off at 0600-0700 lol, so I wanna eat ASAP; some RVC protein would be a kicka$$ way to break fast. Also, willing to log whatever is required, unbiased and straightforward. Live in Ohio, currently an ER and outpatient ATA nurse, need a macro source that is easy and quick- i dont get lunches/breaks very often, not allowed to eat at the desk but covered drinks are okay. Translation: protein shakes!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would LOVE to give Red Velvet Cake a shot because 1) I am about to run out of my 100% whey protein 2) all I've ever used is chocolate and its time to open my eyes (and my taste buds) up and show them that there are other tasty alternatives and I don't always need to rely on chocolate as my go-to protein flavor and 3) because I've used multiple iForce products in the past and they have all treated me VERY, VERY well and have gone above and beyond my expectations (this includes Hemavol and Maximize Intense... unfortunately Dexaprine wasn't enough for this stim-addict to get a rise out of... perhaps the next batch will do me better!!)

That and I love me some cake but I'm cutting and not cheating so basically my taste buds only get to taste sweet things through protein shakes and I'm getting a little tired of CHOC-O-LOT.

DJ

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I only use the plain, but I'm guessing the vanilla tastes better considering the macros. :)
I always use plain also but I'm thinking vanilla would be like a frosting ! I think 9 grams of sugar in a chobani Greek vanilla. That's not too bad.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good apps in here!! Keep em coming!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome.. can't wait to see these reviews going up!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh hai there iCrew...this thread is relevant to my interests :naughty:
I'd be remiss if I didn't toss an app in as Red Velvet the cake I request most at birthday time....Easter time...and on Tuesdays. I've been meaning to pick a tub of RVC up since being released for a special treat but haven't been able to just yet...seems like with this promo, and my current goal of recomp (and coming out of pct (oh, hey and I happen to be using Intense & Intimidate ;) (where it seems like the smallest bit of sweets make me 'puffy' in all the wrong places) that the pieces fit...Would love to try out a RVC smoothie....Boom! Applied.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has me sold!! I'll definitely throw my name in for this one as well! Sounds incredible and hear nothing but good things! I can give a very detailed review.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Red Velvet Cake is my favorite thing in this world. To have a protein that could mimic that flavor would be phenomenal. I need a staple protein, ive been looking for years for the right one, but have yet to find it, hopefully red velvet cake could be the one. Ive got some ideas for different ways to do this, whether its straight up in shaker, a blender+ greek yogurt, or maybe even a sludge/red velvet cake brownie recipe, I think it has excellent potential.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winners to be chosen tomorrow. get those apps in!!!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Oooooooooo......