IFORCE Protean: I need 10 people who want Cake....Red Velvet Cake that is

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
winners to be chosen tomorrow. get those apps in!!!
I hear that Celorza dude logs with awesome detail and recipes! And he loves the camera so much he wants to make a video recipe book with most his and AutoKal47s recipes for protein powder ;)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I hear that Celorza dude logs with awesome detail and recipes! And he loves the camera so much he wants to make a video recipe book with most his and AutoKal47s recipes for protein powder ;)
Celorza gets my vote ! Too bad I don't have one .

sanderson

Awards
I would love to try this. I normally eat one red velvet cupcake as a cheat every Saturday morning. This way, I would feel like I was cheating everyday, but benefiting from this great product.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
bumping for apps, winner's will be picked soon :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Another bump!

Good luck guys :p

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
bumping for apps, winner's will be picked soon :D

If it tastes as good as that picture looks, I'm in! I love Red Velvet Cake!

It's about time for me to order some more protein and I'd love to try something new. I'm not broke, but I don't like buying over-hyped protein powder just to find out it doesn't taste anything like what it's supposed to taste like. I've never tried any flavor of Protean. Show me how good this stuff is so I can stock up on all the flavors. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope I didn't miss out. I would love to try the RVC. I am currently running Anabeta Elite and I get so hungry I would probably just eat the container and all. Red velvet cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is my all time favorite. We drive 1hr to the closest cheescake factory.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Hope I didn't miss out. I would love to try the RVC. I am currently running Anabeta Elite and I get so hungry I would probably just eat the container and all. Red velvet cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is my all time favorite. We drive 1hr to the closest cheescake factory.
It tastes similar to this as I noted in my review. Also, a guilty pleasure of mine too... Winners will not be disappointed, the taste is amazing and only second to VMS imo :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
bump

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
alright guys, Here are the winners:
Celorza
Daycrawler
kaikara
stxnas
Thepaul7
TheHardOne
sae2110
darsh89
JonRubio
andrew732

To everyone on this list: Message me your full name, full shipping address, and statement saying that you agree to do a review on this product (detailed review/log, or youtube video). Get me that info ASAP, preferably by Sunday so that we can get your product shipped out as fast as possible (early next week)

Thanks for the support everyone, and be sure to keep an eye out for new promotions from iForce :) . also check out our new Intimidate + Reversitol V2 giveaway in the promos.

And as always, hit me up if you have any questions about products, or questions in general

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I missed out too :(

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
PM Sent , get ready for some awesome video review , recipes and a good ol' written log from me :) thanks guys!!! You won't be disappointed!!
Congratz to all who won too! And to the ones who didn't win , don't get down! This company is so freaking awesome its gonna continue with the promos all year long!!! :D!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright guys, Here are the winners:
Celorza
Daycrawler
kaikara
stxnas
Thepaul7
TheHardOne
sae2110
darsh89
JonRubio
andrew732
schizm

To everyone on this list: Message me your full name, full shipping address, and statement saying that you agree to do a review on this product (detailed review/log, or youtube video). Get me that info ASAP, preferably by Sunday so that we can get your product shipped out as fast as possible (early next week)

Thanks for the support everyone, and be sure to keep an eye out for new promotions from iForce :) . also check out our new Intimidate + Reversitol V2 giveaway in the promos.

And as always, hit me up if you have any questions about products, or questions in general
Sweetness!...Thanks Allnatural...pm incoming.... such a swell bunch of iguys :love:

oh, and congrats to da rest ya's... ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Any news?

Bump!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thank you sir :)!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they should be shipping today :)

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
tubs should be shipping out today guys :)

ed.rider1

Awards
I want this because I need a healthy form of something delicious and
I hope this is the ticket as I am
Tired of eating the same old to get my protein needs for my training goals!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I hope mine comes in today :3!! I am craving something SWEET! :D!

darkstr

Awards
Is it too late ?

I would like to try something new, usually I just buy something with high recommendations / low price so this usually restrict my options quite much. I'm currently on diet and I'll be cutting for 4 more weeks. I'm running soon out of my current MusclePharm Combat Powder and I would like to try something else than the cheapest protein powder from Walmart. I'm going to be in the United States only for 3 more months so would not like like to buy any 5lbs or more quality protein powder to get decent price and quality.

You could get my opinion how your protein fits for me on cutting / bulking and so on. I've been training 5 to 6 years so I would say that you'll get a versatile opinion comparing your product to previous powders I've used from outside of the United States and from the United States.

Thanks!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received mine today.
I've already tried it.
It's amazing.
Srsly.
/thread
:D:D:D

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Just tried it and made my video it will be up soon.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Mine still doesn't come in :'( , maybe monday for sure :3!! Did you guys get it from usps or fed ex?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Just tried mine. Made it with 1 scoop with 6 oz milk, 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt and 8 strawberries. Awesome, really good taste and texture. will make a log/review thread and post up more stuff on it in a few days

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone please post links to your reviews in this thread so it makes it easy for me to find them :)

Thepaul7

Awards
I got mine too! Short story is it is fantastic! I will have a full review up shortly.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Everyone please post links to your reviews in this thread so it makes it easy for me to find them :)
Any idea if mine got lost in the mail :(?? I don't have a tracking number but it still hasn't come in and everyone already got theirs :'(

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea if mine got lost in the mail :(?? I don't have a tracking number but it still hasn't come in and everyone already got theirs :'(
I'm still waiting on VMS. If its shipping via UPS I don't think there's Saturday delivery unless by special request.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I'm still waiting on VMS. If its shipping via UPS I don't think there's Saturday delivery unless by special request.
^this is true.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established