Log The Whole PURUS LABS Line!! 5 Elite/Hardcore AM Members Needed!

Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Im Edge!!!

    RECOVERBRO




  2. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Lol that's why I love working out on weekends and holidays coz everybody is clouding and partying and I get the whole gym myself...
    This lol but there's one guy there I look up to... Fat older guy... On the treadmill fast walkin every single day... Sweating up a storm. He doesn't give up and slowly but surely he's losing fat. He's motivated
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  3. Last night I hit the gym @ 130-2am...
    Had a younger kid asking about my shoulder raises I was doing.

    Either way I like going to gym late @ night, hate crowds, stares and being bothered!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. I feel like announcing the winners early! That's how excited I am.


    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I feel like announcing the winners early! That's how excited I am.

    Do it :-P whoever gets this is lucky and ill follow them cuz I wanna see these results from a great company!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I feel like announcing the winners early! That's how excited I am.



    You wont!!! No Ballz..LOL

    RECOVERBRO



  7. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ

    You wont!!! No Ballz..LOL
    Lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I feel like announcing the winners early! That's how excited I am.

    You should Aaron!! Give pplz their cinco de mayo gift lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    You guys are killing me. Class of 94.
    Class of '87 I'm old as dirt
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  10. Grambo, don't kill me boss....


    On behalf of the recommendations of members on this forum and a collaboration of thoughts between the main man in charge (Grambo) and John I would to present these top tier members with the entire line of Purus products as a way to say thanks for making Anabolic Minds the community it is today.
    Thank each and everyone of you.
    These guys below PM me your full name & shipping address and flavor of Muscle Marinade!!! & ENJOY!!

    AE14
    Punja
    Airborne
    Live2Lift
    & JB.....

    Faster you guys get the info in the quicker I can get it going.

    Please link logs to this thread please.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Omg!!! Bro this is amazing!!! Grats guys and thank you brothers! Great choices! Can't wait to run it with yall.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Hey Aaron really appreciate this opportunity but I'm currently logging for USPlabs and PES and my log won't be finish till another month bro...idk you guys gonna wait that long...if you guys can wait then I'm totally down to log this...if you can't wait then you can pass this opportunity to someone else you deserve and log this sooner...thanks bro and really appreciate for this opportunity!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  13. Congrats to all the winners!!! You guys are lucky Fuggers getting this dam great opportunity!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  14. Congrats fellas, Dont let us down. Be elite!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  15. Congrats fellas
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  16. Congrats guys! Should be some great logs to follow.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Hey Aaron really appreciate this opportunity but I'm currently logging for USPlabs and PES and my log won't be finish till another month bro...idk you guys gonna wait that long...if you guys can wait then I'm totally down to log this...if you can't wait then you can pass this opportunity to someone else you deserve and log this sooner...thanks bro and really appreciate for this opportunity!!!
    **** great point. I got a couple weeks
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Hey Aaron really appreciate this opportunity but I'm currently logging for USPlabs and PES and my log won't be finish till another month bro...idk you guys gonna wait that long...if you guys can wait then I'm totally down to log this...if you can't wait then you can pass this opportunity to someone else you deserve and log this sooner...thanks bro and really appreciate for this opportunity!!!
    Then maybe we need a 6th person.

    I'm cool man, when is your log over? Middle of
    June?

    It's typically takes a week or 2 to get this stuff out so...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    **** great point. I got a couple weeks
    WTF (wake the freak) u too?

    Man, either way it would not be right for me to offer you guys something and then pull it away, that's not myself or Purus does business.... We should be ok.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Then maybe we need a 6th person.

    I'm cool man, when is your log over? Middle of
    June?

    It's typically takes a week or 2 to get this stuff out so...
    End of June bro...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  21. Damn, Aaron drank his happy juice..LOL

    RECOVERBRO



  22. Oh no I'm wrong...yea middle of June
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Damn, Aaron drank his happy juice..LOL
    Lol bro
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  24. I drunk her juice.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    WTF (wake the freak) u too?

    Man, either way it would not be right for me to offer you guys something and then pull it away, that's not myself or Purus does business.... We should be ok.
    Mine in a couple weeks. End of this month
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Mine in a couple weeks. End of this month
    Get your rest cause u and Punja are going to need it to murder weights with that d-pol!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Get your rest cause u and Punja are going to need it to murder weights with that d-pol!
    Psh rest? Lol ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Anybody out there feel like we overlooked anyone?

    I always value input and feedback.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Get your rest cause u and Punja are going to need it to murder weights with that d-pol!
    We don't need rest bro...the weights need rest from us
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  30. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    We don't need rest bro...the weights need rest from us
    HAHA RIGHT!!!!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  31. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Anybody out there feel like we overlooked anyone?

    I always value input and feedback.
    ME!! Haha, J/K. There's no shortage of people on here that would fit what you were looking for, but the list that's up there is probably about the best. Really good guys with tons of knowledge and great logs.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Grambo, don't kill me boss....

    On behalf of the recommendations of members on this forum and a collaboration of thoughts between the main man in charge (Grambo) and John I would to present these top tier members with the entire line of Purus products as a way to say thanks for making Anabolic Minds the community it is today.
    Thank each and everyone of you.
    These guys below PM me your full name & shipping address and flavor of Muscle Marinade!!! & ENJOY!!

    AE14
    Punja
    Airborne
    Live2Lift
    & JB.....

    Faster you guys get the info in the quicker I can get it going.

    Please link logs to this thread please.
    Holy sh1t I just saw this. Thank you guys I am so psyched

    PM is forthcoming.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  33. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Congrats to all the winners!!! You guys are lucky Fuggers getting this dam great opportunity!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    **** great point. I got a couple weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Then maybe we need a 6th person.

    I'm cool man, when is your log over? Middle of
    June?

    It's typically takes a week or 2 to get this stuff out so...
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    WTF (wake the freak) u too?

    Man, either way it would not be right for me to offer you guys something and then pull it away, that's not myself or Purus does business.... We should be ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    We don't need rest bro...the weights need rest from us
    yea, im finishing up alpha t2, and wouldn't want that to interfere with fat smack. but i'll be done in a week and a few days as well.

    I'm also going to be using the power patch from ageforce, it's an hgh patch. I dont see anything in the line up that would interfere with it though.

    I thought after reading y'all may wait longer than this, if not, I totally understand, if so, then I will be ready to run it.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  34. All the people saying they can start the log later, can u post up maybe a time frame just so we can have a heads up?

    Thanks.


    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  35. i can start in 10 days.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  36. 40 days
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  37. Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to the logs!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  38. I am going to withdraw myself from this opportunity because of not being able to start the log right away.

    I recomend someone else (djbomb or hvactech?) who is able to start right away.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    I am going to withdraw myself from this opportunity because of not being able to start the log right away.

    I recomend live to lift in my place.
    He's already a winner bro...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  40. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    He's already a winner bro...

    yea, saw that, dang edit button wasn't working. got it though.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purus Labs.
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 05:26 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 07:27 PM
  3. Purus labs
    By jeremyaaron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 04:27 PM
  4. Purus Labs M14-E?
    By MHA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 10:45 PM
Log in
Log in