Log The Whole PURUS LABS Line!! 5 Elite/Hardcore AM Members Needed!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Oh snap...It happened!!! Hop on this suckas
    That right we did it!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLHZdacfFtE">YouTube Link</a>
    Thx for the video bud.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  3. Things are heating up for sure

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Things are heating up for sure
    On fire!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Dam the whole line up...very generous and great opportunity for someone!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Well he IS the man after all , I love the motivation i get from reading his log...He has such an iron will and stubborn endurance Oo!! He wiuld make a perfect logger for this!
    Thanks for recommending me guys...didn't kno how many ppl love me here on AM...thanks for all the support guys...really appreciate!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  7. how about hvactech, he's one cool dude, not the most experienced member with the science behind it all but he's def learning, he does his best to help others when its needed and also throws out some face palms when applicable. i dont believe he's tried any purus products but he's anxious to....he gets my vote

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Fuggers got some biceps on him and some insane endurance! Probably can whip some ass too. There's two Punjabi guys at my gym who have crazy endurance and go everyday... But they still skinny... Lmao
    Lol bro thanks for the support!!! I don't get as much attention as you do lol...you do a great job when it comes to logging...really do!!! I read all ur logs and everyday...just too lazy to come and comment lol...like to save my energy for gym lol...and yea Indian pplz are skinny...idk how I end up getting the mass lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Doesn't matter.

    Love these responses & every1 is doing a great job!

    & Punja is a damn good logger BTW.
    Hey thanks bro!!! Really appreciate all the work you do here at AM...keep up the good work!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    how about hvactech, he's one cool dude, not the most experienced member with the science behind it all but he's def learning, he does his best to help others when its needed and also throws out some face palms when applicable. i dont believe he's tried any purus products but he's anxious to....he gets my vote
    I'll need you to marinate Purus' meat first and we will think about it....

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Thanks for recommending me guys...didn't kno how many ppl love me here on AM...thanks for all the support guys...really appreciate!!!
    Dude your logs are beast! I like the detail and volume on them!! And funny thing is , I respond to high volume too , just that all my endurance is in my triceps , I have tried and not been able to ( and for the life of me i'm amazed with it) complete one of your biceps rutine and my bi's get such insane pumps and I have yet to finish one and feeling I didnt cheat or mess up my form in even one rep! , Kudos man u really work ur ass in the gym!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Lol bro thanks for the support!!! I don't get as much attention as you do lol...you do a great job when it comes to logging...really do!!! I read all ur logs and everyday...just too lazy to come and comment lol...like to save my energy for gym lol...and yea Indian pplz are skinny...idk how I end up getting the mass lol
    .
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    how about hvactech, he's one cool dude, not the most experienced member with the science behind it all but he's def learning, he does his best to help others when its needed and also throws out some face palms when applicable. i dont believe he's tried any purus products but he's anxious to....he gets my vote
    ^^^i meant to say this guy is a great logger lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  14. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    ^^^i meant to say this guy is a great logger lol...
    thanks bud, you get my vote also....

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Dude your logs are beast! I like the detail and volume on them!! And funny thing is , I respond to high volume too , just that all my endurance is in my triceps , I have tried and not been able to ( and for the life of me i'm amazed with it) complete one of your biceps rutine and my bi's get such insane pumps and I have yet to finish one and feeling I didnt cheat or mess up my form in even one rep! , Kudos man u really work ur ass in the gym!
    Thanks bro...for some reason I always like to push myself...always wanna see myself picking more weights and doing more reps the pervious day...it's all in ur head...if you want to do something really bad and wanna achieve ur goals then YOU WILL!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  16. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Thanks bro...for some reason I always like to push myself...always wanna see myself picking more weights and doing more reps the pervious day...it's all in ur head...if you want to do something really bad and wanna achieve ur goals then YOU WILL!!!
    True that , nothing can stop a man when he is decided and motivated...The only enemy in the gym is yourself , you gotta conquer your own will and make it work for you to get 1 more rep, to do one more set...to give it all day in , day out..!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    thanks bud, you get my vote also....
    Thanks bro...this is a really great opportunity for someone...I would totally jump on this if I werent logging USP and PES products....
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    True that , nothing can stop a man when he is decided and motivated...The only enemy in the gym is yourself , you gotta conquer your own will and make it work for you to get 1 more rep, to do one more set...to give it all day in , day out..!
    Exactly...plus workout like an animal in gym so you can get ur every penny that you pay for membership
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  19. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Thanks bro...this is a really great opportunity for someone...I would totally jump on this if I werent logging USP and PES products....
    When are your logs done?
    Saying to count you out?

    I never set a deadline.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. I'll be honest, I like what I'm hearing about these members coming together as well! Shows the type of characters we have on this board.

    Remember if you nominate some you may want to shoot them a quick PM & have them post here so us at Purus know they are interested in logging this stack!

    I know for a fact that MOST people will love muscle marinade & d-pol!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    When are your logs done?
    Saying to count you out?

    I never set a deadline.
    I have less then 2weeks left...idk if usplabs and pes gonna extend my log for another month...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Punjabimunde is a great candidate as well
    I agree with this as well.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  23. Yeah buddy, Aaron flexing his Purus muscles....Its over when he says its over....what, what

    RECOVERBRO



  24. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

    I agree with this as well.
    Thanks for the support bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  25. I don't know if people saw my video application but if not I am on the board daily. I can log 5 times a week and keep it pretty detailed. I contribute all the time on the message board here and would love to do it.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    I don't know if people saw my video application but if not I am on the board daily. I can log 5 times a week and keep it pretty detailed. I contribute all the time on the message board here and would love to do it.
    I saw your video.
    Thanks for the app.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Pretty sweet Promo !!!
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  28. Great opportunity for someone! Very good prospects so far.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. I have only been following a few people but I know John Smeton is quite the guy when it comes to knowledge on supplements and diet. Not sure if this is up his alley.


    I would nominate myself but I am no where near some of these guys. Are you going to post up the top 5 for all to vote on?

  30. Ok gotta split my nomination Punjab and airborne ;-)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I will apply for this as you didn't specify US only.

    Never tried a Purus product. Natural trainer so have realistic expectations.

    What do I bring to the board? Some English humour (spelled with a U), the occasional insult to Aaron and some grammar lessons for Tony.
    My grammar is fine, it is my spelling that bites! None the less, well played and I second this app, no one "Leeter" than BDCC! (Except Maybe Mr.K, oh and then there is................
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  32. Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy
    Ok gotta split my nomination Punjab and airborne ;-)
    Thx for your feedback man, they do some epic logs. I'm curious though in your own words what makes you pick or "second" these members?

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    I have only been following a few people but I know John Smeton is quite the guy when it comes to knowledge on supplements and diet. Not sure if this is up his alley.

    I would nominate myself but I am no where near some of these guys. Are you going to post up the top 5 for all to vote on?
    Absolutely John is a great guy, done business with him before.
    As far as posting up the top 5 for a vote, that's not really in the plans yet, I'll see how this goes and how many people actually show Purus love, cause we love back.... Hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Great opportunity for someone! Very good prospects so far.
    Oh yeah, looking for a few more too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Pretty sweet Promo !!!
    That it is.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  33. I wish people liked me

    Name:  okay-face.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  34.0 KB
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  34. Man, what an awesome opportunity. Aaron, I'm sure you'll get some really quality loggers. There are quite a few of them around these parts.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by nokkT
    Man, what an awesome opportunity. Aaron, I'm sure you'll get some really quality loggers. There are quite a few of them around these parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal
    I wish people liked me

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57 064"/>
    People can nominate themselves, they just better have some solid accolades and/or have members backing them up. We want people who can put Purus products to test. They got to have what it takes in all areas to get the job done here and the gym and be respected around here. AE, Ben, Punja, Airborne, Cooper, Smeaton, & a few others that were mentioned are all great examples & posses traits that we are looking for.
    -There are 2 reasons behind this give away:

    1) To give back to Anabolic Minds members that contribute here on this forum that help make it an excellent place to be! (Hence why I love repping here and I'm on here 24/7).

    2) We want to have logs up for people to see what can be done with Purus products. We want people that know what they are doing and how are they are doing it & to get it done. We want people not familiar to Purus products to have a good interesting read on the products and can make an informed and educated decision on if any Purus products would be right for them to use to help achieve there goals!

    Keep up the good work everyone
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  36. Definitely. I completely understand. And with what you guys are offering and the way you guys seem to present yourselves around here, looks like you deserve it. Agree with the list you posted as well, really some top notch/quality members.

    Looking forward to seeing the outcome. I personally haven't tried any purus products, but I've been interested. I'll be following the logs (when they get put up -- yes, I've followed a few other purus logs in the past as well) to see how everything stacks up.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy
    Ok gotta split my nomination Punjab and airborne ;-)
    Thanks for the support bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  38. Love all u bros lol *no homo*
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Love all u bros lol *no homo*
    Lol same bro
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purus Labs.
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 05:26 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 07:27 PM
  3. Purus labs
    By jeremyaaron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 04:27 PM
  4. Purus Labs M14-E?
    By MHA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 10:45 PM
Log in
Log in