Log The Whole PURUS LABS Line!! 5 Elite/Hardcore AM Members Needed!

Page 2 of 17 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Punjabimunde is a great candidate as well
    HE is but he is busy atm with another log!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

HE is but he is busy atm with another log!
    Doesn't matter.

Love these responses & every1 is doing a great job!

& Punja is a damn good logger BTW.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Doesn't matter.

Fuggers got some biceps on him and some insane endurance! Probably can whip some ass too. There's two Punjabi guys at my gym who have crazy endurance and go everyday... But they still skinny... Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Doesn't matter.

Well he IS the man after all , I love the motivation i get from reading his log...He has such an iron will and stubborn endurance Oo!! He wiuld make a perfect logger for this!

5. Awesome opp guys....u.s only though...oh and Ben, I spell humour with a u too bud.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

6. Well, I know this is a longshot since I am fairly new to these parts but I would like to nominate myself as I have nothing to lose and hopefully only mass to gain I feel this would be a great opportunity to really introduce myself to the generous people of this forum. They have helped me immensely so far and I would love to return the favor with unbiased reviews and logs.

Thus far I have contributed some reviews/opinions of products (IForce Protean, Anabeta Elite/Erase etc). I have given insight as to how some supplements have affected my physique and overall well being and I would like to continue to do that by hopefully logging your line. My body responds great to supplements and I am very in tune with my body and mind. I am very detail oriented and have heard great things regarding your supplement line. Regardless of who wins, I intend on trying your products based on others reviews from this forum. I'd simply like to return the favor! Thanks fellas!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

7. Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

8. Great opportunity here for someone! I've never use Purus products before. Hear good things though
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

9. Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

10. Oh snap...It happened!!! Hop on this suckas

RECOVERBRO

11. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Oh snap...It happened!!! Hop on this suckas
    That right we did it!!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

12. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLHZdacfFtE">YouTube Link</a>
    Thx for the video bud.

13. Things are heating up for sure

RECOVERBRO

14. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Things are heating up for sure
    On fire!

15. Dam the whole line up...very generous and great opportunity for someone!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Well he IS the man after all , I love the motivation i get from reading his log...He has such an iron will and stubborn endurance Oo!! He wiuld make a perfect logger for this!
    Thanks for recommending me guys...didn't kno how many ppl love me here on AM...thanks for all the support guys...really appreciate!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger

17. how about hvactech, he's one cool dude, not the most experienced member with the science behind it all but he's def learning, he does his best to help others when its needed and also throws out some face palms when applicable. i dont believe he's tried any purus products but he's anxious to....he gets my vote
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Fuggers got some biceps on him and some insane endurance! Probably can whip some ass too. There's two Punjabi guys at my gym who have crazy endurance and go everyday... But they still skinny... Lmao
    Lol bro thanks for the support!!! I don't get as much attention as you do lol...you do a great job when it comes to logging...really do!!! I read all ur logs and everyday...just too lazy to come and comment lol...like to save my energy for gym lol...and yea Indian pplz are skinny...idk how I end up getting the mass lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger

19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Doesn't matter.

Hey thanks bro!!! Really appreciate all the work you do here at AM...keep up the good work!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger

20. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    how about hvactech, he's one cool dude, not the most experienced member with the science behind it all but he's def learning, he does his best to help others when its needed and also throws out some face palms when applicable. i dont believe he's tried any purus products but he's anxious to....he gets my vote
    I'll need you to marinate Purus' meat first and we will think about it....

21. Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Thanks for recommending me guys...didn't kno how many ppl love me here on AM...thanks for all the support guys...really appreciate!!!
    Dude your logs are beast! I like the detail and volume on them!! And funny thing is , I respond to high volume too , just that all my endurance is in my triceps , I have tried and not been able to ( and for the life of me i'm amazed with it) complete one of your biceps rutine and my bi's get such insane pumps and I have yet to finish one and feeling I didnt cheat or mess up my form in even one rep! , Kudos man u really work ur ass in the gym!

23. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Lol bro thanks for the support!!! I don't get as much attention as you do lol...you do a great job when it comes to logging...really do!!! I read all ur logs and everyday...just too lazy to come and comment lol...like to save my energy for gym lol...and yea Indian pplz are skinny...idk how I end up getting the mass lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger

24. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    how about hvactech, he's one cool dude, not the most experienced member with the science behind it all but he's def learning, he does his best to help others when its needed and also throws out some face palms when applicable. i dont believe he's tried any purus products but he's anxious to....he gets my vote
    ^^^i meant to say this guy is a great logger lol...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

25. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    ^^^i meant to say this guy is a great logger lol...
    thanks bud, you get my vote also....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Dude your logs are beast! I like the detail and volume on them!! And funny thing is , I respond to high volume too , just that all my endurance is in my triceps , I have tried and not been able to ( and for the life of me i'm amazed with it) complete one of your biceps rutine and my bi's get such insane pumps and I have yet to finish one and feeling I didnt cheat or mess up my form in even one rep! , Kudos man u really work ur ass in the gym!
    Thanks bro...for some reason I always like to push myself...always wanna see myself picking more weights and doing more reps the pervious day...it's all in ur head...if you want to do something really bad and wanna achieve ur goals then YOU WILL!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger

27. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Thanks bro...for some reason I always like to push myself...always wanna see myself picking more weights and doing more reps the pervious day...it's all in ur head...if you want to do something really bad and wanna achieve ur goals then YOU WILL!!!
    True that , nothing can stop a man when he is decided and motivated...The only enemy in the gym is yourself , you gotta conquer your own will and make it work for you to get 1 more rep, to do one more set...to give it all day in , day out..!

28. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

thanks bud, you get my vote also....
    Thanks bro...this is a really great opportunity for someone...I would totally jump on this if I werent logging USP and PES products....
    OG Punjabi Avenger

29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

True that , nothing can stop a man when he is decided and motivated...The only enemy in the gym is yourself , you gotta conquer your own will and make it work for you to get 1 more rep, to do one more set...to give it all day in , day out..!
    Exactly...plus workout like an animal in gym so you can get ur every penny that you pay for membership
    OG Punjabi Avenger

30. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Thanks bro...this is a really great opportunity for someone...I would totally jump on this if I werent logging USP and PES products....
    When are your logs done?
    Saying to count you out?

I never set a deadline.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Labs.
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 06:26 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. Purus labs
    By jeremyaaron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 05:27 PM