Log The Whole PURUS LABS Line!! 5 Elite/Hardcore AM Members Needed!

Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Prefer all 6 together, the only qualm is Fat Smack along with MM, but I'll let the loggers chose how they want to do that....

Maybe Fat Smack 6-8 apart from MM.... or half a scoop of MM.... that's the loggers choice cause I understand it's can be a handful of stimulants between those two.
    I might keep them close based on the time I work out (already done for today) Talk about getting wire to lift

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Ok.... I'm give the promo another day or so for the 5th person, just in case any straglers come along or if an existing candidate does something unique or amazing.

I received PMs from all 4 members and I want to make sure I got the flavors right.

AE14: Fresh Fruit
    Airborne: Cherry Limeade
    Punja: Grape
    Live2Lift: Fresh Fruit?

So make sure that's correct, if not let me know.

Alright #5 whose it going to be....
    You got it right

2. Im so anxious to see who is the last pimp to get picked!

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Airborne is very good at what he does. If this log doesn't kick off for a month or so I am okay with that. I know most top people have logs in progress or soon to be.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Might as well throw my hat in the ring if its not too late. I only have 1 log on here but I update it daily and try to provide as much feedback as possible. I have 15 years of training experience and a solid understanding of how to use diet and supplementation to my advantage. I do my best to help others and offer advice wherever I can. I don't consider myself to be one of the most knowledgeable members on any particular subject but what I do know can be helpful in several aspects of the forums.

The current log you did, you put a lot of detail to it with updates and effort and pictures which is always a plus. I would appreciate that if you could do a great job with attention to detail for the Purus line up. Congratulations shoot me a pm with info and flavor choice between fresh fruit or cherry lime.

Thanks to everyone that applied. To the people that did not get picked, we can't pick everyone all the time, but I will definitely keep my eye open for you guys in the future. Remember this isn't the last of Purus promos.

Over & out.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. I feel like such a loser being so excited about winning this promo and end up losing lol....so much for the superhero phase....lol

Grats to the Winner! X-Mas in May for ya! Grow Time baby! Shred time!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    I feel like such a loser being so excited about winning this promo and end up losing lol....so much for the superhero phase....lol

Grats to the Winner! X-Mas in May for ya! Grow Time baby! Shred time!
    We may feel generous. Can't make any promises, but you did say before and after photos right?

I'll be speaking with ya via PM.

Winners enjoy!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. I may have a surprise or a thing up my sleeve for a few other lucky individuals as well.... I'll keep you guys posted on a need to know basis. So check back.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    We may feel generous. Can't make any promises, but you did say before and after photos right?

I'll be speaking with ya via PM.

Winners enjoy!
    WHAT EVER AARON WANTS, AARON GETS!

lol!

This would be awesome! Thanks for really considering me, thats tight!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

WHAT EVER AARON WANTS, AARON GETS!

lol!

This would be awesome! Thanks for really considering me, thats tight!
    I saw how much effort you and HVAC, & bombsquad put into the promo & how much you guys wanted to share feedback for Purus products. Trust me that doesn't go unnoticed. I'm looking into a few things and no promises are being made to anyone other than the main 5 winners, but if can get my way I'm sure I could some how brighten the day for you 3. You can't always make everyone a winner or happy for that matter either.... So give me a day or 2 & we will see what happens, if anything.

I appreciate everyone time and effort, but it's 3am where I'm at and I'm wired from a late night gym session so I need my sleep...

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I saw how much effort you and HVAC, & bombsquad put into the promo & how much you guys wanted to share feedback for Purus products. Trust me that doesn't go unnoticed. I'm looking into a few things and no promises are being made to anyone other than the main 5 winners, but if can get my way I'm sure I could some how brighten the day for you 3. You can't always make everyone a winner or happy for that matter either.... So give me a day or 2 & we will see what happens, if anything.

I appreciate everyone time and effort, but it's 3am where I'm at and I'm wired from a late night gym session so I need my sleep...
    Awesome! Thanks a ton Pimp!

Im going to bed aswell, night pimps.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

^^^^^great guy right here!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

11. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

X50
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Without a doubt.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

13. Nice..Good stuff right here. Didnt get a chance to hop on last night due to AM being under maintinance. Bu Dang, I seemed to have missed alot. This is great opportunity and I think we picked some solid people to do our logs. Really excited to see how our products work for you fellas.

RECOVERBRO

14. I am really planning on putting all of it to the test. I know how well MM works for me and how much I enjoyed it. I am really interested in Slinshot, as I have tried many in that genre before without a lot of success.

15. Yeah I see Hvac and Punj all over these forums. Punj is defiantly a pic sharing fool.... Throw up a funny pic promo and it will be flooded. sorry

Yeah and about the logs it is tough to apply when your already committed to one. I know that some people take it personal, almost like their product isn't good enough so your throwing I an app for someone else. Just saying that might be another reason I didn't apply.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AE14
    I am really planning on putting all of it to the test. I know how well MM works for me and how much I enjoyed it. I am really interested in Slinshot, as I have tried many in that genre before without a lot of success.
    This
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

The current log you did, you put a lot of detail to it with updates and effort and pictures which is always a plus. I would appreciate that if you could do a great job with attention to detail for the Purus line up. Congratulations shoot me a pm with info and flavor choice between fresh fruit or cherry lime.

Thanks to everyone that applied. To the people that did not get picked, we can't pick everyone all the time, but I will definitely keep my eye open for you guys in the future. Remember this isn't the last of Purus promos.

Over & out.

Wow!! Thanks Aaron and Purus for the amazing opportunity! The log will definitely be full of detail and updated frequently. I don't half-ass anything so this log will be no different. I'll be looking to improve a couple aspects where I think my previous log was lacking. Can't wait to get this going and see what I can achieve with the Purus lineup. Thanks again!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

18. congrats guys.....how about a purus transformation competition for the winners, a great way to see how the whole purus line can alter ones physique...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    congrats guys.....how about a purus transformation competition for the winners, a great way to see how the whole purus line can alter ones physique...
    That's what I was thinkin lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. id like to see a log in a recomp or moderate cal deficient, im all about recomping these days
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    id like to see a log in a recomp or moderate cal deficient, im all about recomping these days
    That's what Ima do with it. I'm on a cut right now but I'm packing on muscle. Bf is dropping as well. Wierd
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    That's what Ima do with it. I'm on a cut right now but I'm packing on muscle. Bf is dropping as well. Wierd
    so youre doing what most people say cant be done, hmmmmm that is weird.......
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

so youre doing what most people say cant be done, hmmmmm that is weird.......
    Ya idk look at my log
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ya idk look at my log
    yeah i checked it out, i was just referencing the people who still say the recomping effect cant be done.....while on osta rx ive dropped body fat and have maintained all my mass....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

yeah i checked it out, i was just referencing the people who still say the recomping effect cant be done.....while on osta rx ive dropped body fat and have maintained all my mass....
    That's how its done!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Labs.
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 05:26 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 07:27 PM