say what!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. I wonder what the 7 stands for....

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
My guess is 7 stands for 7 Keto DHEA

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or 7-methoxycoumarin

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formedex has me intrigued don't get my hopes up. New formestane product?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 ingredients? Lol

Looks interesting. Formestane stuff always gave me good results. Subbed for more info.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 ingredients?

In all seriousness, I'm willing to bet that these will be capable of being stacked outside of PCT for a natty test boosting cycle. Right?

So when do you think you'll shine some light on these for us? :thinking:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 ingredients?

In all seriousness, I'm willing to bet that these will be capable of being stacked outside of PCT for a natty test boosting cycle. Right?

So when do you think you'll shine some light on these for us? :thinking:
Heheh. Well 7 ingredients of pct ;) with formedex being one.
Hopefully this comes out soon and has no manufacturing mishaps. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was suggesting it was 7 ingredients, too. We both posted at about the same time. :D

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Did you hack my email? lol not completely right. 7 is only part of the total package too.
Sometimes I can't even access my own lol... I wish I could do something like that, but I have much better ideas than your email :D

So 7 Keto DHEA is one of the 7 ingredients, am I rite?

What else hmm, I'm gonna guess mucuna pruriens extract, horny goat weed and maca

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The full formulas for each product are done. Both will be out in less than a month. I'll post labels as soon as our graphics guys have them complete.

There is nothing herbal in either product really.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The full formulas for each product are done. Both will be out in less than a month. I'll post labels as soon as our graphics guys have them complete.

Im excited for this, love Formestane products. I stash piled alot cause I thought most people were done making it.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

Sounds good, herbal is overrated IMHO

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im excited for this, love Formestane products. I stash piled alot cause I thought most people were done making it.
I do as well. There will be two different AI's in this product as well as an estrogen "modulator" that favors estrone over estradiol. And the doses of each are all very legit.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
less than a month....isnt that what was said about alphabulk :afro:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
less than a month....isnt that what was said about alphabulk :afro:
Lets play nice!! Lol
As you can tell, the man has alot going on.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing to do with it :)
Thanks to our main man Royd for putting out our tease before I could LOL

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hahaha, all jokes aside im really looking forward to all frl products...

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
All good Royd likes picking on my elder ass that rat bastard LOL ...but yeah Alpha Bulk is dragging because some minor issues...but have been fixed and just waiting to hear from my business partner

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is some info for you guys on a couple other things in PCT-7...

Cystine & Theanine

1. 15 well trained men participated in a rigorous weight training regiment, with and without cystine and theanine. They measured several immune system biomarkers and found that the supplemented group showed a stronger immune system after weight training six days per week. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;20145562)</li>

2. Oral cystine and theanine were given to healthy male long distance runners. They found that unlike the non-supplemented group the cystine/theanine group did not have a detrimental effect on inflammatory response. Nor did they experience decreased immune function that is associated with continuous intense exercise. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;19352043)
</li>

3. Oral cystine and theanine were given to two groups in a 176 subject study to determine it's impact on getting and moderating the symptoms of the common cold. The number of subjects who got the cold during the study period (35 days) was significantly lower in the group supplementing cystine and theanine. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;22331996)
</li>

4. Oral cystine and theanine were given to mice for 5 straight days leading up to intestinal surgery. The mice in the supplemented group had a decrease in the inflammatory marker IL-6, and an increase in glutathione in the intestines. In addition they found improved locomotor activity and food intake after surgery. &nbsp;
(PMID: &nbsp;22348870)</li>

5. Oral theanine was given to young boys with Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) for six weeks. Boys treated with theanine has several improvements in sleep quality, consistency, and quantity. (PMID: &nbsp;22214254)</li>

6. Oral theanine was given to undergrad students while taking a strenuous mathematics test. The theanine group showed a reduction in blood pressure compared to the placebo group. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;16930802)</li>

7. Just this month researchers tested theanine, and it's effect on anti-aging and lifespan. They introduced theanine to round worms and tested survival. They concluded that their theanine research suggested it may promote a healthy lifespan in mammals and possibly humans. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;22422488)</li>

8. Theanine was tested in rats to determine if it improved the sleep quality and or total sleep after introducing large doses of caffeine to the rats. They found that theanine can partially improve the quality of sleep (more slow-wave sleep &amp; REM sleep). &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;22285321)</li>

9. Research published this year, discussed the many benefits of various teas particularly in their cancer prevention/fighting abilities. The primary amino acid found in the teas discussed is theanine. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;22039897)</li>

10. Again this year a study reviewing the psychotropic effects of theanine, found that it had antipsychotic and antideppressant-like effects in rats. In addition it was found to have agnostic action on the NMDA receptor. Both qualities indicate it would make for a useful post cycle therapy (PCT) supplement in addition to stacking well with the popular supplement d-aspartic acid.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw we use the exact same doses that were used in the first 3 studies referenced in the above posts.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is some info for you guys on a couple other things in PCT-7...

Cystine & Theanine

1. 15 well trained men participated in a rigorous weight training regiment, with and without cystine and theanine. They measured several immune system biomarkers and found that the supplemented group showed a stronger immune system after weight training six days per week. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;20145562)</li>

2. Oral cystine and theanine were given to healthy male long distance runners. They found that unlike the non-supplemented group the cystine/theanine group did not have a detrimental effect on inflammatory response. Nor did they experience decreased immune function that is associated with continuous intense exercise. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;19352043)
</li>

3. Oral cystine and theanine were given to two groups in a 176 subject study to determine it's impact on getting and moderating the symptoms of the common cold. The number of subjects who got the cold during the study period (35 days) was significantly lower in the group supplementing cystine and theanine. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;22331996)
</li>

4. Oral cystine and theanine were given to mice for 5 straight days leading up to intestinal surgery. The mice in the supplemented group had a decrease in the inflammatory marker IL-6, and an increase in glutathione in the intestines. In addition they found improved locomotor activity and food intake after surgery. &nbsp;
(PMID: &nbsp;22348870)</li>

5. Oral theanine was given to young boys with Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) for six weeks. Boys treated with theanine has several improvements in sleep quality, consistency, and quantity. (PMID: &nbsp;22214254)</li>

6. Oral theanine was given to undergrad students while taking a strenuous mathematics test. The theanine group showed a reduction in blood pressure compared to the placebo group. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;16930802)</li>

7. Just this month researchers tested theanine, and it's effect on anti-aging and lifespan. They introduced theanine to round worms and tested survival. They concluded that their theanine research suggested it may promote a healthy lifespan in mammals and possibly humans. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;22422488)</li>

8. Theanine was tested in rats to determine if it improved the sleep quality and or total sleep after introducing large doses of caffeine to the rats. They found that theanine can partially improve the quality of sleep (more slow-wave sleep &amp; REM sleep). &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;22285321)</li>

9. Research published this year, discussed the many benefits of various teas particularly in their cancer prevention/fighting abilities. The primary amino acid found in the teas discussed is theanine. &nbsp;(PMID: &nbsp;22039897)</li>

10. Again this year a study reviewing the psychotropic effects of theanine, found that it had antipsychotic and antideppressant-like effects in rats. In addition it was found to have agnostic action on the NMDA receptor. Both qualities indicate it would make for a useful post cycle therapy (PCT) supplement in addition to stacking well with the popular supplement d-aspartic acid.
No doubt excellent additions to the product. I've researched oral cystine quite a bit over the years; as well as witness its effects in clinical practice.

These are great additions that will add some serious depth to our PCT product.

-T1