SNS Agmatine Giveaway. - AnabolicMinds.com

SNS Agmatine Giveaway.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SNS Agmatine Giveaway.

TO ALL SNS CUSTOMERS:

Please submit a time when SNS really pulled through for you in customer service, quality, or product education.

Then submit something you think SNS could improve upon as a company.

I will choose one winner to receive a FREE bottle of Agmatine right out of my stash. Please have all entries in by Sunday night. I will be out of town this weekend and will be choosing the winner at that time.

*Also please visit our facebook page where we constantly run promos.

Name:  SNS-agmatine.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  5.1 KB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

dangit, i just ordered 2 bottles today! good luck to those who enter
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    dangit, i just ordered 2 bottles today! good luck to those who enter

doesnt mean you cant enter brah!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm loving it

I win right?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I'm loving it

I win right?
    WINNER!
  6. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    TO ALL SNS CUSTOMERS:

Please submit a time when SNS really pulled through for you in customer service, quality, or product education.

Then submit something you think SNS could improve upon as a company.

I will choose one winner to receive a FREE bottle of Agmatine right out of my stash. Please have all entries in by Sunday night. I will be out of town this weekend and will be choosing the winner at that time.

*Also please visit our facebook page where we constantly run promos.

Name:  SNS-agmatine.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  5.1 KB
    Well mr.Cooper has been constantly answering all my questions via private messages and telling me the raw truth on supplements/nutrition, I feel that counts as product education!

I feel SNS could improve by......honestly I have seen your guy's wide array of products, you guys have no gimmicks, no under dosed products, which is RARE in the supplement industry, I feel you guys could improve by advertising more to get your name out there, which I know you guys are, but its really the only thing I could think of to help you guys!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Well mr.Cooper has been constantly answering all my questions via private messages and telling me the raw truth on supplements/nutrition, I feel that counts as product education!

I feel SNS could improve by......honestly I have seen your guy's wide array of products, you guys have no gimmicks, no under dosed products, which is RARE in the supplement industry, I feel you guys could improve by advertising more to get your name out there, which I know you guys are, but its really the only thing I could think of to help you guys!
    Plus Im about out of hemavol.....me need more agamatine!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been dying to try this product but just haven't been pulling the trigger on it for some reason. I love how SNS really has put together an amazingly well rounded team of reps that each have there specialties that truly keep this site rolling in the right direction. I sometimes find myself waiting for jbryan to jump into a thread and correct someone (rep or not) who is misleading or giving false tips to new members. His vast knowledge on anabolics is just commendable and I truly feel like I'm schooled every time he speaks in a thread. I don't even think I have to mention how well Mr. Cooper holds him self. He has set up threads that teach the basics and constantly adds to every conversation with his knowledge of how products actually work and how the body truly benefits from them. I love the debate's that these two can start up and the way they back there claims really makes you feel these guys are who you need to be getting advice from. The SNS team is amazing and I hate that I only chose these two as my examples as the whole team is so beneficial to have on this forum!

I did a sponsored log of PLCAR for the company and loved the fact that so many reps actually followed and gave advice and feedback daily on the product and my personal progress. Often times you don't get that just the initial hey I'm here and subbed from the reps. That made the log stay interesting and kept me interested in continuing the log itself.

I would really like to see SNS dip there hands into the non-toxic ph game. The ideas for products that Jbryan gives constantly could really benefit the company and I think you guys could really change the game with just a few products that could steer people away from harsh methyls.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree with above post, mr.Cooper is probably my favorite and most trusts resource on this forum, I can only think of 2 others I really trust to steer me in the right direction supplement wise (and unbiasedly). I have used tta and rk500 with awesome results and have come close to purchasing many a time the agmatine. I love that sns makes simple affordable and well dosed products that ultimately sell themselves to the educated user!

As for improvement, I'd like to see more combo products, such as fat burners, gda's or perhaps protein/aminos, pm fat burners.. Etc. Expand your horizons as a company, innovate, create something exclusive (obviously easier said than done). If u didntchange a thing tho, youd be just fine! If I won, I would use this in June orjuly without a doubt.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  12. Senior Member

nice opportunity here
    S.n.S team member
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

In on Mr.Cooper love thread
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    Bump for nomz love
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ive tried agmatine from a couple other companies and have always heard SNS was legit, just never pulled the trigger on buying any. Either way trough out the boards I hear people bragging about agmatine, and I'll usually mention how I want to try it.
    Mr.Cooper sent me a PM saying he would be more than happy to send out some samples. I know SNS doesn't have a "sample" program but I thought that was a stand up thing to do is send me something from his own personal stash. Then I come on here & see you doing the same thing.
    Stand up guys in my honest opinion.

The only thing I would think you guys need to improve on is just getting the name out there. Not just for agmatine buy for all of your companies products. I hear the other offerings you guys have are legit as well & should be promoted on the boards in the same respect agmatine is.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I started the love first! lol!

Who would win in a fight.....Chuck Norris vs Mr.Cooper.....badass vs god basically!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  17. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Ive tried agmatine from a couple other companies and have always heard SNS was legit, just never pulled the trigger on buying any. Either way trough out the boards I hear people bragging about agmatine, and I'll usually mention how I want to try it.
    Mr.Cooper sent me a PM saying he would be more than happy to send out some samples. I know SNS doesn't have a "sample" program but I thought that was a stand up thing to do is send me something from his own personal stash. Then I come on here & see you doing the same thing.
    Stand up guys in my honest opinion.

The only thing I would think you guys need to improve on is just getting the name out there. Not just for agmatine buy for all of your companies products. I hear the other offerings you guys have are legit as well & should be promoted on the boards in the same respect agmatine is.

I appreciate the kind words guys and Aaron, your agmatine has been sent out!
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

I appreciate the kind words guys and Aaron, your agmatine has been sent out!
    Thx...
    Repped
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bumpage for 'CoopLoveXT' and 'Legitness'

....SNS: 2Legit2Quit
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The knowledge and generosity of the SNS reps can be seen throughout the forums and I've experienced it firsthand. I had been looking to try FocusXT for a while but was reluctant to buy it without first trying a sample. With samples unavailable Nomz went out of his way to let me try 2 flavors from of his own personal stash. From what I've seen, this high level of customer service seems to be the norm when dealing with SNS and its reps. I ended up a big fan of FocusXT and have been using it both in and out of the gym every since. This positive experience also lead me to purchasing several other products and they remain staples going forward. As others have mentioned Mr. Cooper's knowledge is irreplaceable on the forums. Many of his posts have caused me to rethink and tweak several of my supplement choices and dosing.

I think SNS is currently doing a great job with what they offer. Its hard to beat high quality supplements available at good prices. I enjoy all the single ingredient offerings and I think adding more "combo" products could only further the success. Liver Assist is one that I recently started using for general health purposes. Either way I think SNS is great the way it is and spreading the word outside of the forums could help strengthen the company following.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The best was when James cuddled with me after I'd had a really rough day.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    The best was when James cuddled with me after I'd had a really rough day.
    That's like everyday then.... ?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's like everyday then.... ?
    No.

This was after a rough day.

Our cuddling is different on regular/good days.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  24. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    The knowledge and generosity of the SNS reps can be seen throughout the forums and I've experienced it firsthand. I had been looking to try FocusXT for a while but was reluctant to buy it without first trying a sample. With samples unavailable Nomz went out of his way to let me try 2 flavors from of his own personal stash. From what I've seen, this high level of customer service seems to be the norm when dealing with SNS and its reps. I ended up a big fan of FocusXT and have been using it both in and out of the gym every since. This positive experience also lead me to purchasing several other products and they remain staples going forward. As others have mentioned Mr. Cooper's knowledge is irreplaceable on the forums. Many of his posts have caused me to rethink and tweak several of my supplement choices and dosing.

I think SNS is currently doing a great job with what they offer. Its hard to beat high quality supplements available at good prices. I enjoy all the single ingredient offerings and I think adding more "combo" products could only further the success. Liver Assist is one that I recently started using for general health purposes. Either way I think SNS is great the way it is and spreading the word outside of the forums could help strengthen the company following.
    Thanks, honestly sns quality & prices are top notch .. and great things are still ahead for us

Liver Assist is very underrated.. me and my dad doses half dose every day just for benefits of curiculum(sp)

Yeah i agree mr cooper is a great guy and i def enjoying learning from him as well as other sns reps
    S.n.S team member
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Nice keep it going guys whether negative or positive....won't ruin your chances
  26. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Nice keep it going guys whether negative or positive....won't ruin your chances
    Would kissing up to you improve their chances though

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Would kissing up to you improve their chnaces though
    no but I can be bribed via paypal
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

no but I can be bribed via paypal
    Or someone like me logging or @ least reviewing it
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Diamond Member

Bump for agmatine!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Bump for agmatine!
    You don't need an excuse to bump this thread, we know you love the attention.
  31. Diamond Member

You don't need an excuse to bump this thread, we know you love the attention.
    This thread is now about Nom Z's deadlifts/pullups
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

This thread is now about Nom Z's deadlifts/pullups
    Well now that I have the stage...just had a powerlifting competition and pulled 562.5 @ 177.6.

Missed a 580 dead at the knees.
  33. Diamond Member

Well now that I have the stage...just had a powerlifting competition and pulled 562.5 @ 177.6.

epic!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ

Holy sh1t congrats, beasting at 177.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

would like to enter this, but this is the first time i have ordered and will be using an SNS product. i will say, tried primaforce's agmatine and it didnt seem to really do much for me as far as pumps. i have heard from many people who have tried primaforce say it didn't work well, but SNS really delivered, so I'm giving it a try.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What is better than the quality of SNS's products?

What is better than the receptive and helpful nature of SNS's reps?

What is better than NomZ's back strength?

Well, I'd take a free bottle of Agmatine. That sounds about right.

iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

epic!
    Getting there! Really wanted that 580...
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Holy sh1t congrats, beasting at 177.
    Thanks brah, was technically 187 at the time of the meet, I cut 10lbs for weigh-ins.
    Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    would like to enter this, but this is the first time i have ordered and will be using an SNS product. i will say, tried primaforce's agmatine and it didnt seem to really do much for me as far as pumps. i have heard from many people who have tried primaforce say it didn't work well, but SNS really delivered, so I'm giving it a try.
    Good luck and let us know if you have any questions on dosing, there are quite a few threads on optimal dosing in the SNS sub forum.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

i would like to enter. i've been interested in trying agmatine but i haven't been convinced enough that it will produce noticeable results. i've always though of sns as a high quality supplement company and i've used them for purchases like ALCAR, piracetam, and beta-alanine. as everyone else has already said cooper is a great to have on the forums adding his input on different supplements.

the only place i can see they need improving on is the negative press from steven wood's alleged steroid use and money laundering.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

The only product i was lucky enough to use was the Inhibit E and definitly for the price well worth it. I have wanted to try out Focus XT, and this agmatine would also be nice to try out. So honestly im not really sure what you can inprove on because the prices are right and quality is there so... the product(S) work. hope to try out something more!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog View Post
    The only product i was lucky enough to use was the Inhibit E and definitly for the price well worth it. I have wanted to try out Focus XT, and this agmatine would also be nice to try out. So honestly im not really sure what you can inprove on because the prices are right and quality is there so... the product(S) work. hope to try out something more!
    If you would like to try some Focus XT, I should have some by the end of this week and could send you a ziploc sample if you want.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. **Supplement Giveaway!!!**
    By mitcht33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 11:59 AM
  2. Toco-8 Giveaway
    By Jimbo15 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 12:29 PM
  3. More TransForm Giveaway
    By CustomCapsule in forum Supplements