NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well well well...?

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
Yeah let me throw one in. I'll be straight up honest. I have never tried anything by SNS but I have recently had Agmatine suggested to me. Honestly I want to try it out.

As far as advice on things to improve, I guess I would have to go with more advertisement. I honestly haven't heard much about you guys, but I always looking for a legit supp company. One that has no BS and will shoot me straight!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for making you guys wait I'll choose as soon as possible

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been dying to try this product but just haven't been pulling the trigger on it for some reason. I love how SNS really has put together an amazingly well rounded team of reps that each have there specialties that truly keep this site rolling in the right direction. I sometimes find myself waiting for jbryan to jump into a thread and correct someone (rep or not) who is misleading or giving false tips to new members. His vast knowledge on anabolics is just commendable and I truly feel like I'm schooled every time he speaks in a thread. I don't even think I have to mention how well Mr. Cooper holds him self. He has set up threads that teach the basics and constantly adds to every conversation with his knowledge of how products actually work and how the body truly benefits from them. I love the debate's that these two can start up and the way they back there claims really makes you feel these guys are who you need to be getting advice from. The SNS team is amazing and I hate that I only chose these two as my examples as the whole team is so beneficial to have on this forum!

I did a sponsored log of PLCAR for the company and loved the fact that so many reps actually followed and gave advice and feedback daily on the product and my personal progress. Often times you don't get that just the initial hey I'm here and subbed from the reps. That made the log stay interesting and kept me interested in continuing the log itself.

I would really like to see SNS dip there hands into the non-toxic ph game. The ideas for products that Jbryan gives constantly could really benefit the company and I think you guys could really change the game with just a few products that could steer people away from harsh methyls.
Pm me your addy congrats!

To all who entered thank you for the kind words and helpful criticism. Look for more of these promotions in the near future. Wish I could give you all a bottle of agmatine:)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats LTL!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! May help in this contest!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clear your PM's.....

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winner.

As said, SNS does a lot of promos, so better luck next time to those who didn't win. To those I offered samples to, sending them out today.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice pickup LTL :spankme:

Huge Congrats!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No prob one incoming

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
might just be my favorite all around supplement...health,pumps,strength,mood,libido,etc etc

and so many different ways to dose for various results.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
All a dream bro. I'd imagine i got in late on this.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
might just be my favorite all around supplement...health,pumps,strength,mood,libido,etc etc

and so many different ways to dose for various results.
Sounds great! I'm excited to give it a shot for sure!

Brucedog

Brucedog

Awards
Well i was finally able to use Focus XT ans id have to say it tasted pretty good and gave me that extra energy. The pump was pretty good, but my stomach wasn't feeling too hot so i do have another sample that im going to try out tomorrow and see hopefully it was something i ate. Hoping it was because i did like the taste of it and there were no clumps or chunks at the bottom of the.bottle and also it went down smooth.

Montego

I've made agmatine sulfate a staple in my pre workout. Nothing gives pumps like this compound.

Brucedog

Brucedog

Awards
Well i gave Focus Xt another shot and it worked better for me the next time. im thinking it was something that i ate before that messed the stomach up, but this last time it was all good. Had a better pump and vascularity. My energy on its own is low right now so need to sleep a little more and have a bit more carbs and water.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any word on this bro?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i gave Focus Xt another shot and it worked better for me the next time. im thinking it was something that i ate before that messed the stomach up, but this last time it was all good. Had a better pump and vascularity. My energy on its own is low right now so need to sleep a little more and have a bit more carbs and water.
Bump!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of you, PM me addy and throw up a review when you get it please.
Will throw review up on this in next few days.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sorry I didn't post up that it did! Came last night, I will be sure to post a review in the SNS section. :). Thank you!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Stuff is amazing

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been swamped lately but still really enjoying the product will try to get the review up this weekend and I'll post a link in here.