nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why not enjoy your supplements?​

Introducing a Poseidon Night Time "Slushy"

- 1.5 Scoops Poseidon Night Time - Georgia Peach is my personal favorite
- 4 ounces of water
- 1/2 cup of crushed/blended ice

Mix all the incredients together and stick in the freezer for about 15 minutes.

Why not feel like you're having a treat before bed? Mix one of these bad boys up, kick back in the recliner and enjoy. Before long you will be super relaxed and ready for bed. Next thing you know you will be popping out of bed fully rested and ready to go!

REM Sleep that's NEVER tasted this good!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I can imagine that tastes awesome...

Nimbus georgia peach is one of my favorite supplement flavors, if not even the favorite

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take Poseidon nt everynight. I have yet to try this but I will tonight.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well just tried this !! I like and will most likely be taking my Poseidon nt like this from now on.

Sleep should be hitting hard any minute now.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, this looks sweet. I love night time treats. Been hearing great stuff about this, gonna have to break down and buy some and give it a try

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
That looks aewsome.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well just tried this !! I like and will most likely be taking my Poseidon nt like this from now on.

Sleep should be hitting hard any minute now.
It really is good! Depending on the freezer, one might have to adjust the amount of time a little bit.

These will make killer Popsicles as well. I will be doing that soon.

Man, this looks sweet. I love night time treats. Been hearing great stuff about this, gonna have to break down and buy some and give it a try
You're missing out. Grab some and let us know what you think.

That looks aewsome.
Same for you....pick some up and let me know what you think.

IMO...go with Georgia Peach or Island Kiwi. Although, all the flavors are great.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delicious idea ;)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Popsicles sound great as well. I just ran out but as soon as I receive my new Poseidon nt. I will be making these

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Popsicles sound great as well. I just ran out but as soon as I receive my new Poseidon nt. I will be making these
I bought some popsicle molds the other day at the dollar store, I just need to actually make them.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some comments on Poseidon Night Time by Mr. Cooper!

Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon NT gave me deeper sleep and crazier dreams than any other OTC sleep aid. The profile does not seem too heavily geared towards sleep, and I honestly can't pinpoint what ingredient(s) set Poseidon NT apart, but it was fantastic. The key was to use it consistently for 6-8 weeks. The first 2-3 weeks, I barely noticed anything. As time passed, my sleep got progressively deeper. Unbelievably vivid dreams started around week 4...I created entire worlds in my mind and visited them, it was the stuff of movies. But here's the kicker:

By week 6, I was LUCID dreaming essentially every single night. For whatever reason, I was cognizant of my dreaming every time I hit the sack. It was truly an awesome experience; I had never looked forward to sleep so much. Every night was an adventure, and I could recall my dreams perfectly the next day. Added a completely new dimension to my life. I'd like to hear what you thought caused this epic dreaming and deep sleep, because the sleep-geared ingredients look like nothing out of the ordinary.
Yeah I will certainly be trying it again in the near future. As far as other products, I have tried quite a bit, and the ones that worked best gave me vivid dreams, but nothing like Poseidon NT. With Poseidon I was having dreams that "felt" like they lasted for years and were so crystal clear. One of the dreams I remember was when I was sitting in my room and reading a book. I could see every word on the page; there wasn't the usual "dream" haze. And the scary part was that the sentences flowed so well, as if written by a professional author. I'm still stumped as to how my mind did that....would love for it to recruit those writing skills for some of my essays!
Yeah, I am aware of the 3 primary sleep aids, but they just seem too low-dosed to elicit the benefits I felt, especially when products with higher doses (i.e. somnidren GH) did not have the same effects. I was using 1.5 scoops of Poseidon NT a night.
There is 100mg Phenibut per serving as per the owner of Nimbus. Again, seems low, so idk how I noticed so much.

Keep in mind that I noticed very little for the first 2-3 weeks. There is some cumulative effect at play.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump so more people can see what they've been missing.

I stand by my statements that Poseidon Night Time is the most EFFECTIVE & BEST TASTING sleep aid on the market!

You will NOT be dissapointed with the purchase!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, interesting. But I don't want to wait weeks, I want awesome sleep on the first night.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, interesting. But I don't want to wait weeks, I want awesome sleep on the first night.
I got improved sleep from day one. It is that it just keeps improving as time goes by

Montego

Been using poseidon night time for about a week and its solid. Deep sleep for the win.