The Carbonite Stack - Explosive Results

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stack combines two revolutionary products that can work together for ultimate physique enhancement.

Compound 20 contains two highly selective beta-agonists. Beta-agonists are sought after in the hardcore world of bodybuilding for their ability to burn fat, while harnessing their own anabolic and anti-catabolic properties. This yields changes people can feel in the gym and see in the mirror. The high selectivity of the ingredients in Compound 20 allow for ultimate beta-2 activation without the nasty spillover seen in dirty beta-agonists. This product is most popular for its lean mass and hardening properties.

Erase Pro is also a go-to product for those looking for that lean, hard, dry physique. It is a formulated hormone modulator that targets the HPTA and cortisol all in one. Don't use three products for 3 pathways...just use Erase Pro. Test-Estro-Cort.

We offered this stack due the a continuing demand and the positive feedback from users already on The Carbonite Stack. Combine potent beta-agonists with a synthetic hormone modulator and call it a day!

Dosing:

• 1 capsule Erase Pro per day

• 2 capsules Compound 20 with breakfast, and 2 capsules 6-8 hours later with food.

The Money Back Guarantee:
No need to be on the fence with this stack...for anyone who purchases the stack from Nutraplanet and logs the stack on Anabolic Minds, updating at least 4 times per week, automatically will have the insurance of a money back guarantee for their stack if they are not satisfied.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Science
By strategicmove

Why stack the two? To answer this question, a short description of each product is appropriate. Afterwards, a synthesis of their synergistic effects is provided.

First, Compound 20.

Compound 20 is a new-age leaning and hardening agent designed to deliver superior anabolic, anti-catabolic, and lipolytic effects. Composed of three carefully selected innovative agents, namely N-Coumaroyldopamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine, and Symplocos Racemosa, Compound 20 works via several molecular mechanisms to indue enhanced "dry" lean mass, reduced adipose proliferation and expression, as well as increased anti-catabolic effects. In particular, Compound 20 potently induces selective beta-2-adrenoceptor activity, stimulates mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) and growth-factor (insulin/IGF-2) signaling cascades, as well as induces pronounced 3 5 cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP or cyclic AMP) activity.

By potently activating the adrenergic second messenger, cyclic AMP, Compound 20 ingrates a lipolytic cascade that stimulated thermogenesis and lipolysis in visceral, subcutaneous, and gluteofemoral (buttocks and things) sites. One important ancillary effect of intense cAMP activation is the increased expression of the Leydig-cell cholesterol-transfer protein, known as steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StaR) and ultimately increased steroidogenesis and elevated HPTA (hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis) stimulation.

Furthermore, Compound 20 also elicits potent selective beta-2-adrenoceptor stimulation. The beta adrenoceptors, in particular the beta-2 adrenoceptors, are the most thermogenic and lipolytic adrenergic receptors, and also induce anabolic effects. The stimulation of these beta-2 adrenoceptors triggers a series of downstream effects that include activation of thermogenic processes leading to enhanced oxidation of fatty acids (promoting learning), up regulation of uncoupling proteins 2 and 3 in skeletal muscle cells (promoting enhanced energy expenditure and impairment of anti-lipolytic mechanisms), improved vasodilation in muscle tissue (promoting oxygen uptake and nutrient utilization), as well as an up regulation of such anabolic processes as improved muscle strength, preservation of lean mass (anti-catabolic action), improved nitrogen retention and improved protein synthesis in skeletal muscles. In addition, Compound 20 also recruits other molecular mechanisms to induce it's lipolytic, anti-catabolic and anabolic effects. These mechanisms include mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling (leading to regulation of cell proliferation, cell growth, hypertrophy, and muscle protein synthesis (MPS)), Akt modulation, HSL (hormone sensitive hormone) stimulation, and growth-factor (insulin/IGF-1) signaling (leading to regulation of PI3K (phosphoinositol 3-kinase (PI3K) activation and the consequent ignition of several downstream signaling events involved in cell differentiation and growth). These pathways exploited by Compound 20 combine to deliver improved anabolic signaling (growth in dense lean mass), enhanced lipolytic activity, as well as pronounced anti-catabolism.

Now, Erase.

A powerful, non-suppressive natural hormone modulator and 7-oxygenated DHEA metabolite, the active agent in Erase recruits a series of molecular mechanisms to elicit dramatic increases in endogenous testosterone levels, coupled with significant reductions in the levels of the feminizing hormone estrogen and the catabolic hormone cortisol.

Erase is an irreversible aromatase inhibitor that permanently binds to and deactivates the aromatase enzyme, rendering it inactive. Recall that aromatase is an enzyme that converts androgens into estrogen via a process known as aromatization. This aromatase inhibition is non-trivial as an over-expression of estrogen in male subjects triggers an instruction to the HPTA to inhibit the secretion of GnRH (gonadotropin-releasing hormone) that modulates the production of LHRH (luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone), then LH (luteinizing hormone), and ultimately testosterone. Aromatase inhibition (and consequently reduced estrogen levels) not only induces a surge in the testosterone:estrogen ratio, but also triggers an increase in the endogenous production of testosterone (low estrogen levels signal the body to produce more testosterone in order to generate more estrogen via aromatization), leading to well-known results such as increased nitrogen retention and enhanced "dry" lean mass. Furthermore, Erase, like other 7-oxygenated DHEA metabolites, is postulated to induce a powerful anti-catabolic action by inhibiting the conversion of the inactive cortisone into the active catabolic (muscle-destroying) hormone cortisol via inhibition of the action of 11B-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (11beta-HSD) enzyme, leading to enhanced muscle-preservation and reduced adipose expression and accumulation. So, Erase promotes a more anabolic environment by boosting myotropic processes, stimulating greater endogenous production of testosterone, lowering high estrogen levels, and elevating the testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios.

Clearly, Compound 20 and Erase are powerful and effective agents when used stand-alone. Stacked however, they combine to unleash dramatic and highly visible positive metabolic and physiological effects. In particular, a stack of Compund 20 and Erase delivers such results as:

• Recruitment of multiple molecular mechanisms for superior anabolic, anti-anticatabolic, and lipolytic benefits
  • Dramatic increases in natural testosterone production, and significant reductions in estrogen and cortisol levels
  • Potent cAMP and selective beta-2-adrenoceptor activation and their powerful downstream effects
  • Enhanced fatty-acid oxidation, up-regulation of uncoupling proteins, vasodilation and vascular tone
  • Boost in the testosterone:cortisol and testosterone:estrogen ratios
  • Improved nitrogen retention and protein synthesis
  • Superior improvements in lean-mass:fat-mass ratios
  • Pronounced "leaning" effects as well as "hardening" of lean mass
  • Improved muscle strength and preservation of lean mass

The Carbonite Stack is now available at NutraPlanet. Get it while it lasts! Your physique will thank you for it!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
this is pretty awesome, love reading the logs of everyone who got chosen. love the contest you guys are running.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Best price I seen ever!!! $69.99 can't beat that....really awesome price!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Best price I seen ever!!! $69.99 can't beat that....really awesome price!!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That price is a steal!!!!
I'm gonna log c20+a pump+ alpha t2 and dexaprine

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Crazy price on one potent stack

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is an awesome stack with a lot of support logs to go along with it.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not only do you get a super ridiculous physique altering stack for the low, but you also get a chance to win a new iPad and more bottles of the products!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already have an Ipad 3 (though I would love another one to sell), but the best part is the big supply of the two supplements. Win-win!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already have an Ipad 3 (though I would love another one to sell), but the best part is the big supply of the two supplements. Win-win!
arent you lucky!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said elsewhere, nothing prepared me for this deal. I expected some discount, but nothing anywhere this deep, besides the mouth-watering prizes. Hard to imagine a more elaborate expression of customer appreciation. :thumbsup:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said elsewhere, nothing prepared me for this deal. I expected some discount, but nothing anywhere this deep, besides the mouth-watering prizes. Hard to imagine a more elaborate expression of customer appreciation. :thumbsup:
Definitely, i had to look twice when i saw the price, and then at the prizes being offered!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Added this to the first post for anyone who is skeptical of innovation:

No need to be on the fence with this stack...for anyone who purchases the stack from Nutraplanet and logs the stack on Anabolic Minds, updating at least 4 times per week, automatically will have the insurance of a money back guarantee for their stack if they are not satisfied.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far the feedback is strong

Erase pro- This stuff is no joke. Dry's you up for sure, gives you a much tighter look and feel. Very strong though and I would not recommend using it daily to start out. Start with EOD and see how your body reacts before going any more then that. I did seem to have an issue with acne from this product and the low estrogen caused my skin to get a bit dried out. I think I personally will only use this product for pct purposes.

Compound 20- This product seemed to do exactly what is says. It for sure helped me lean out and get muscle's looking more full and prominent. Seemed like every workout was enjoyable and I gained a bit of strength even when the run turned into a cut. Would be a good product to run at 8 weeks as I noticed most of my strength gains near the end of the run. Ideal product for a cut/recomp. Definitely gave me a more vascular look too, veins in my neck and chest were popping out that I had never seen before.
Day 4:

Oh man, I felt so amazing. Shoulders and traps were both on fire, felt super pumped. Oh, and the vascularity on my forearms was insane! But everything all around my shoulders felt great. Such a good workout, and I'm glad I lowered the weight and did higher reps on everything else. Really helped make the workout since shoulder day isn't really my favorite workout day.
Day 17

Really feel like this stuff is really helping to lean me out. Can't wait to see how these final weeks turn out.

Hitting up legs tomorrow.. it'll be rough.
you shouldnt be disapointed with this stack at all. Barely over a week and I can see some improvements. My arms are leaning out a little. Tomorrow i'll weigh in and see if ive dropped any weight.
Also I decided to take some measurments and saw that my waist size from fall has gone down about 2 inches, cool! The past couple of weeks I had a feeling pants were feeling a little looser. So the suspicion had proved correct that I had dropped some size in the desired places and my face is looking a little slimmer to boot. Tomorrow i'll weight in to get a more accurate progress update.

So took my first dose of c20 and erase this morning with breakfast.
Not quite sure if this is placebo or not but I seemed to get a gda type feeling about 2 hours after my first dose.
Fluke or is that what c20 does.....that we will find out.
Next dose to be taken soon and then training time.
Ok 1 week in so far.
Dude seriously what is this stuff ?!
My workouts are intense. Now I have taken jack3d before and I know what a stimmed out workout feels like but this is different. Ive also taken erase before and didnt have these kind of results. I'm just super intense. Did some grappling last night and felt strong as fark ! Grappled a guy who easily had 100 pounds on me and was able to hold him down and submit him. For those in the know I caught him in a scarfold armbar and a head and arm choke.
Second thing I'm noticing is a tightness in my chest and arms that I have not had ever ! Stomach is still a little jiggly but after losing so much weight its to be expected. Hopefully that will tighten up as well. Very excited for the next couple of weeks !
New update.
Ok seriously wtf. I am trying to cut to look as good as possible on the cruise but I cannot seem to drop any weight ! Some may say this is a bad thing but here's what's happening. My waist has been getting smaller. According to my scale that reads body fat I have actually dropped 2% since starting this cycle. My workouts have also gotten crazy intense and I am pushing harder then I think I ever have.

I'm feeling crazy strong. It's nuts to because these are the effects I wanted from my epi cycle but for some reason I just wasn't getting the results.
Can't wait to see what a full 8 week cycle of this stuff will bring !

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Added this to the first post for anyone who is skeptical of innovation:

This alone shows the confidence in the stack.

nokkT

Awards
I blame Ben for not updating the other thread then :D
There were a few that you missed that were on there. :)

But yeah, this is one hell of a stack. Without a whole lot of change to what I've been doing in my regiment (minus a higher volume on the workouts) and seeing the changes, really says a lot about the stack.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah def solid stack.
I'll post my final review of what I thought here.

FINAL REVIEW

So... I thank USPLabs and PES for this fun stack. I didn't go round 2 because I need a break from popping pills. Here's what I thought of everything.

Erase Pro:
Stuff is strong. It's strong as to the point where I described it as if you drop a bottle of erase pro in a small lake it will dry it up. I think this is best used by people in PCT or people who have a good amount of muscle mass and they want are cutting body fat and they want that dry hard look. I think the best dosing is EOD, it makes it cost effective and I personally don't think its needed everyday. Does it do what it's supposed to do? Absolutely and it does it pretty well, almost too well. I def noticed a harder feel to the muscles and I was pissing out enough water to fill up a bath tub. You will get acne from this as well. It's def shines to have in your PCT stack especially is you are bloated coming of cycle. Very strong. Good job with this PES.

Compound 20:
I'd admit I tried it in the past and wasn't too fond of it but I'd only taken it a week and then I quit it, this time around I decided to go for it and take it past the week, the reason I don't like the first week is because the hunger & thirst along with water bloat is annoying as ever. After about the first week it dies down though & the bloat loosens up some. I think C20 is best used for someone who is looking to gain muscle but keeping gains lean. When using this I was not on the best diet by any means and I still maintained my weight with eating at and above maintenance calories. I noticed a lot of people saw pretty good results when cals were cut, but for me I didn't go that route and still didn't gain any fat so that's a win/win in my book. I could also see it being using to help people in PCT hold onto mass gains as well. Muscles were hard with and pro stacked together, and the all day muscle fullness is legit. I looked full and hard which lethal combo.

-The pro & c20 together is a perfect PCT stack.

So far :thumbsup:

Jack3d:
Tried this in the past and I didn't start off on the right foot with this, bit that was over a year ago. I enjoyed using it during this run and will probably use it again. 1 scoop does the trick for me most times and occasionally I did a scoop and half but that was when I was really dragging. Kind of surprised I have heard people going up to 2 & 3 scoops. Either way I never felt any major crashes, not intense stim headaches, no issues. Just nice clean energy. I hear a lot of negative talk about jack3d but I didn't have any ill effects, no heart racing either. Something I would buy in the future and good value as well think I've see it right in the $20-$30 ballpark for 45 scoops. Nice clean energy and focus, the fruit punch taste as mild not I've bearing. It was good.

-The Prime was a nice addition but I don't think I had enough go review it. The modern BCAA I can't I noticed anything immediately from that, but it more geared towards recovery. Taste was good too, no complaints.

*Overall through my log I made some great strength gains! That's the biggest highlight and the second biggest is I didn't watch what I ate well at all & most times ate "what I wanted" & still didn't see any additional fat gains. Def worth a try if you want to increase strength or eat excess cals and not put on extra fat. It's also a perfect PCT stack to help keep gains by keeping appetite high, strength up, fullness, & the erase pro getting that excess water out of you.

Thanks to everyone that followed, you guys all were a big help and a nice contribution to my success and log. Thanks to BDCC, Jacob, PES, & USPLabs for this sponsored stack!

2 :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the review.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
One bottle of erase pro in and I have to agree that it is no joke. Even at eod it is stronger than using 3 or 4 erase daily

Honestly not sure what to say about c20. No doubt it helped some but the effects for me at least not super muscled and around 12% bf were not that noticeable I was leaning out and recomping pretty much like I would not using anything.

Was it a little easier? Possibly. For a bigger leaner person would it be more noticeable? I would think.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Wth is carbonite??

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stuff they used to use back in the day to blow up mines or make tunnels...hence Explosive Results

Its a Star Wars thing too according to wikipedia

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The stuff they used to use back in the day to blow up mines or make tunnels...hence Explosive Results

Its a Star Wars thing too according to wikipedia
Star wars hahah...best of all time, second is terminator set

nokkT

Awards
Anyone interested should definitely take a look at the logs. There are even more than what was posted in here, just do a quick search and I'm sure you'd find them. But, so far I've seen a lot of really good feedback that I'd say is really unbiased.

mnowak1228

Awards
Just ordered mine today!! Tore my labrum last year and when they did an MRI they found a bone tumor. Ive been seeing an Orthopedic Oncologist every three months and he is pretty sure its benign but I have to keep having it checked for any kind of growth. Anyway Its been a year and Ive put on alot of weight and I need to cut it NOW, so Im hoping this stack helps!! BTW, still have the tear, but Im going to work through it. Surgery could end up making my shoulder worse. Im pumped to get started again!!! LOVE PES!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One bottle of erase pro in and I have to agree that it is no joke. Even at eod it is stronger than using 3 or 4 erase daily

Honestly not sure what to say about c20. No doubt it helped some but the effects for me at least not super muscled and around 12% bf were not that noticeable I was leaning out and recomping pretty much like I would not using anything.

Was it a little easier? Possibly. For a bigger leaner person would it be more noticeable? I would think.
The effects of Compound-20 are subtle, incremental, cumulative. You are indeed fortunate to be so genetically gifted that you lean out and recomp when you are not using any supplement. Overall, thank you very much for your feedback.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone interested should definitely take a look at the logs. There are even more than what was posted in here, just do a quick search and I'm sure you'd find them. But, so far I've seen a lot of really good feedback that I'd say is really unbiased.
Absolutely. Thank you for the support.

Just ordered mine today!! Tore my labrum last year and when they did an MRI they found a bone tumor. Ive been seeing an Orthopedic Oncologist every three months and he is pretty sure its benign but I have to keep having it checked for any kind of growth. Anyway Its been a year and Ive put on alot of weight and I need to cut it NOW, so Im hoping this stack helps!! BTW, still have the tear, but Im going to work through it. Surgery could end up making my shoulder worse. Im pumped to get started again!!! LOVE PES!!!
I hope things work out for the best for you. Thank you very much for choosing the Carbonite Stack, and all the best.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
The effects of Compound-20 are subtle, incremental, cumulative. You are indeed fortunate to be so genetically gifted that you lean out and recomp when you are not using any supplement. Overall, thank you very much for your feedback.

I think it is more of a matter of finally getting a routine / diet that works for me :) Overall I only lost maybe 6 pounds? and 4 of that was from Erase pro drying me out the first week :) I've always been good about losing fat and keeping muscle (as long as i am not cutting too much) so if i keep it to a very very slow cut i can recomp well enough. slow and steady of course. Just dont ask me to get over 170.. brick wall right there for me naturally at least.

I was thinking of C20 as being like CLA - or ALA where in it will help over all but you need to look at the big picture to really see it.

While it is not part of the "stack" persay your Modern BCAA is amazing. I cant wait to try out some of the other flavors. you def have a convert there :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is more of a matter of finally getting a routine / diet that works for me :) Overall I only lost maybe 6 pounds? and 4 of that was from Erase pro drying me out the first week :) I've always been good about losing fat and keeping muscle (as long as i am not cutting too much) so if i keep it to a very very slow cut i can recomp well enough. slow and steady of course. Just dont ask me to get over 170.. brick wall right there for me naturally at least.

I was thinking of C20 as being like CLA - or ALA where in it will help over all but you need to look at the big picture to really see it.

While it is not part of the "stack" persay your Modern BCAA is amazing. I cant wait to try out some of the other flavors. you def have a convert there :)
Weight loss is a process that follows some type of exponential decay - dramatic in the beginning and then tapers down and continues at a slow pace. Compounds that are able to deliver that continued fat loss, after the initial bang, are, in my opinion, truly potent. If Compound-20 helps users to continue to melt fat down the line, then it should be a good thing. Compound-20 is much more than CLA and ALA in inducing lipolytic and anti-catabolic (and even anabolic) results.

I am glad you enjoy Modern BCAA. Thank you for the support.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Carbonite Stack is now #24 on the Top 100 at NutraPlanet. Are you still undecided? ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe I will be bumping it up a spot later today....

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
This amazing deal got my so interested in Compound 20 that I purchased it solo for my GF. I will try to get her to log the results as I'm certain you guys would love to see a woman's perspective/results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe I will be bumping it up a spot later today....
Worth a few bumps every day. Thank you. :)

This amazing deal got my so interested in Compound 20 that I purchased it solo for my GF. I will try to get her to log the results as I'm certain you guys would love to see a woman's perspective/results.
Amazing deal indeed. Would be great to see her log, for sure. Thank you for the support

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CLA or ALA...For you maybe but not the majority, Not even close.

Boarder line insulting...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Little more noticible then cla or ala lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump for one of the best stacks out there right now.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I can definitely say Compound 20 is working for my GF. Her veins are popping out and she has ravaging hunger! It's day 3! This compound is not a facade.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can definitely say Compound 20 is working for my GF. Her veins are popping out and she has ravaging hunger! It's day 3! This compound is not a facade.
Women love it...combine it with OEP or fat burner of choice and the results are fantastic. With C-20, the anabolic event is strong. Hunger is increased. With a Thermo that curbs appetite, the eat the right amount of food. a perfect formula for quick results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love such feedback. Thank you very much for the update.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Supplements 10
kbayne Supplements 11
Supplement Logs 23
rome32 Supplements 192