THE Anabolic Stack - AnaBeta + PRIME - A rare opportunity

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

After the feedback I have been hearing both online and at the retail level about the stack of these two I felt it was time we have an opportunity for 6 Logs for this stack. More people need to experience the power.

Rules: You must submit the reason why you need THE Anabolic Stack and what you want to get from it.

Are you going to use it to bulk up and pack on muscle?

Are you wanting to have the sickest recomp of your life?

Are you needing to get stronger than ever after seeing the submissions in the http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/191902-pes-strength-contest.html#post3192096 ?

Whatever it is, let us know why you need this stack and what it can help you achieve.

We will pick SIX winners for a stack of 2 bottles of both AnaBeta and PRIME. Lotto style.

Opportunity ends 2/20
- dont want to wait too long because I want to get some logs up now!

Thank both PES and USPlabs reps for this rare opportunity!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this U.S. only? If we Finns are allowed to participate, then I'm in!

My goal is to maintain or even gain muscle mass while getting slightly leaner during next two months. I'm in the army now what makes it little harder. And I aim to getting much stronger pound 4 pound..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the logs

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this U.S. only? If we Finns are allowed to participate, then I'm in!

My goal is to maintain or even gain muscle mass while getting slightly leaner during next two months. I'm in the army now what makes it little harder. And I aim to getting much stronger pound 4 pound..
Worldwide!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty, curious...the people that are running the stack and having good feedback...are they running the 6/9 protocol with Prime and the 4/6 Anabeta dosing...or something diff?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this stack as tremendous potential with the proper diet, training and dosing....in for some good logs

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll run it at 69 protocol. I can use it during pct or a few weeks after. Doesn't matter to me. If you want during pct, I already have anabeta so I would just need prime

If you want someone that isn't taking anything totally understand

I would use it either as a part of pct to increase my gains even more or after pct which would make it 8 weeks on anabeta and I would be looking nice and full!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
such a sick opp!!!!!!!!!!! freakin jealous since i cant apply. get up on this peoplez!!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's the R1Balla stack right Natty?

Natty how In the hell did u get ahold of prime?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the R1Balla stack right Natty?

Natty how In the hell did u get ahold of prime?
That's right! I even suggested it in the nutraplanet section when anabeta first came out. It's called "balled out" ha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's right! I even suggested it in the nutraplanet section when anabeta first came out. It's called "balled out" ha
Should've been "Ballin Hard" "Balls 2 The Wall" or the "Fine Me Stack" <--- since u ballin so hard...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to log this!

Carpee was too stingy to send me anything by USP. His stash has a burglar alarm.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always read that you need something like 9 caps of prime a day to see results. Anabeta is great, not sure about prime.
Prime is hit or miss. 69 protocol for best results

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great promo, natty :D

I'm sure a lot of guys will love this one.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would be a sweet oportunity for a great recomp... just had blood work performed too, and would log.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
In to see where this goes ;-)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are down!

Lets get some apps in.

Not accepting apps from those who dislike getting bigger or stronger

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i'll be following along for sure, have a bottle of ana beta just waiting for the right time to use it :)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Why isn't this thread 100 pages?

I would so apply if I didn't have a bottle of Anabeta in stock.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe there haven't been any takers on this. So....
You must submit the reason why you need THE Anabolic Stack and what you want to get from it.

I am just getting back heavy into lifting after a bout with depression really screwed me up. I am looking to bulk back up and put on pounds of solid muscle and have the strength gains to back it up. After getting over that depression, I'm looking to get myself mentally and physically better than I have ever been and be a flat out BEAST in the gym. My bout with depression is my motivation to become the best I can to show it that it cannot defeat me.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
All you guys are excited but dont want to enter the contest??
I have anabeta so don't need it. Also I feel reps get alot of free product already, so thinking a solid member of the forum thats not a rep should win this.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Either way I probably would apply, but a don't need to add more weight now and 2 I'll be logging white blood :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
****APPLYING*****

Sorry thought I did apply.

I have gone from 365-210lbs.. now its time to do increase lean body mass - and in a big way.

As I had said had all my blood work done 2 weeks ago...and do have documentation to prove. Would run this and at the end if you wanted get blood work done again. Also would do a log.

41 years old.......

MSF

Awards
I'm Interested.
I've spent the last year trying to get down to 200lbs. I'm at 204 now.
I was looking at this stack for a lean bulk and strength.
My goal is 200lbs at 8.5% body fat.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll throw one in wth ;-). Ok age 39 been training on and off for a while this past year I have really cranked it up. The float I went on last year opened my eyes the pictures shows me definitely getting the middle age spread so yeah.... Going for a bf % drop and lean mass gain and needing all the help I can get :)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In...

Recomp for sure. Been running Oxy/Alpha T2/Erase/Formula X for the past 8 weeks and moving into the last 4 weeks. Down 25 lbs, lost a little size but held onto a lot of my strength. Why not mix it up a bit? I have nothing to lose and willing to give it a run to see if I can lean out a bit more without the stims. Self experimentation has its benefits.

divemaster

Awards
I'm definitely IN!!!

WHY?My first competition will be at the end of October, so I need to put on some good weight before start to cut, hopefully something will last :D ... I'm actually doing Anabeta+FormulaX+Erase ... of course, diet&training are always perfect!!! (sorry for some grammar mistakes, Italian student, living in NJ :D)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Would LOVE to run this. I was already planning an Anabeta run in the nearish future, so this would be perfect.

Why do I need it? Well, I've been recomping slowly for the last 4 months, down to 160 lbs at about 11% body fat (looking to get down to 8%), and I'm really looking to kick things into high gear and finish up the recomp with a lot more muscle/strength, and a little less fat.

I'm currently running Erase at 3 caps/day on training days, and 2 on off days. I'm entering week 5 right now. If necessary, I'll drop it, but I'd love to finish off the recomp with Erase included.

I'm following a slightly modified 5/3/1 training program 4 days/week. I keep track of everything, so a log wouldn't be difficult to maintain at all. Can provide before and after pics as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm very surprised this isn't several pages long.

If I could, I'd be begging to run this stack. I have a LOT of Anabeta stashed away just because of what I've heard and I loved running Prime at the 6-9 protocol 2 summers ago. I can only imagine this stack being very enjoyable.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
man I just want to be able to smash through this 170lbs barrier. I have never been able to really crack it, not matter what...

MSF

Awards
I'm Interested.
I've spent the last year trying to get down to 200lbs. I'm at 204 now.
I was looking at this stack for a lean bulk and strength.
My goal is 200lbs at 8.5% body fat.
Weighed 203 this morning.
Didn't know which direction to go until I saw this thred.
Studied up on this stack and I am going to run this stack even if I have to buy it.
I've been cutting for so long it's going to be strange to start eating more than my maintenance calories.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

After the feedback I have been hearing both online and at the retail level about the stack of these two I felt it was time we have an opportunity for 6 Logs for this stack. More people need to experience the power.

Rules: You must submit the reason why you need THE Anabolic Stack and what you want to get from it.

Are you going to use it to bulk up and pack on muscle?

Are you wanting to have the sickest recomp of your life?

Are you needing to get stronger than ever after seeing the submissions in the http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/191902-pes-strength-contest.html#post3192096 ?

Whatever it is, let us know why you need this stack and what it can help you achieve.

We will pick SIX winners for a stack of 2 bottles of both AnaBeta and PRIME. Lotto style.

Opportunity ends 2/20
- dont want to wait too long because I want to get some logs up now!

Thank both PES and USPlabs reps for this rare opportunity!

You should have 1 or 2 people throw erase in! Hell, I'd log it to the fullest extent during my pct/natty stack if you did that!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This require a log?

j1mb0

j1mb0

Awards
I want in on this!
Just ran some Erase Pro and loved it, didn't mess with my joints like the original Erase, dried me out pretty good. Hit my PR on the bench, 395 a month ago, and haven't maxed yet after running Erase. Would love the opportunity to run this and then max out at the end to see how much stronger I have gotten. Huge PES fan, haven't tried many products from USP so this sounds like a good opp ;)

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely willing to give this a try for a killer recomp. I'm finishing 6 weeks on trenazone and up to 223 (from 205) and could use a recomp to sharpen up a bit. I'd love to try it in pct or right after my PCT is done!

ngen52

Awards
I want to get as big and as strong as possible for football and creatine just isn't cuttin it anymore :/ plus I've always wanted to make a log of mine public!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have other commitments right now, & have to pass, but I will definitely be running Anabeta soon though! :)
Looking forward to hearing how you like it!