THE Anabolic Stack - AnaBeta + PRIME - A rare opportunity

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Fingers crossed that I am not a non responder. Given my track record with plain old DAA or any NO / pump products, it is a valid concern :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fingers crossed that I am not a non responder. Given my track record with plain old DAA or any NO / pump products, it is a valid concern :)
Only one way to find out

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
true true - hoping for a march 1 or mid march start!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more apps on an interesting stack!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in giving this a shot. i have been reading all of the good things about Anabeta and Prime has been around with good reviews. My diet is set for a recomp and Im on my 3rd week of Erase Pro. I am planning on running 2 full bottles of it. I can offer some feedback on how this works in conjunction to that product but I do not have a track record with Prime already.

I am 28 about 209. I am attempting to recomp with Erase Pro and have some Shift in the mail. I think the combination of Anabeta and Prime will help me to build muscle enough to shift away from cardio and back to throwing around the weights and packing on enough mass to forget about cardio haha

So if your looking for someone who is going to eat everything under the sun to try and blow up, you wont get that with me, but someone who already has a planned out recomp and is excited to see what the addition of two solid products can do, then sign me up.

Dan79langford

Awards
Hi I would be extremely interested in this.

A bit about me, I'm at 88kg and need a recomp. I have been training for about a year trying to transform my body into something respectable. I am a university student over in the UK training to be a Physical Education Teacher. I would be more than happy to run a log for this and as a uni student I have a lot of time on my hands so open to any suggestions to a training and diet plan you would suggest.

The main reason though is that I am going out to cambodia for a month to volenteer to teach english and sports (proof can be sent if needed). Being in the best physical conditions means I will be able to cope with the conditions out there so I am able to give my all to the kids. So helping me will have a wider effect than just me, it could help 50-100 have a better life.

Thanks

Dan

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be careful of anabeta I was only spending 50$ a week on food but since on anabeta I'm up to 100$ a week lol stuff is crazy for hunger haha

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yay something to look forward too, even higher grocery bills :)

cmol

Awards
I would definitely be interested in this.

A little about me. I'm going to be 39 in just over 2 weeks. Over the last 6 months I had noticed that things have really become difficult in the area's of gaining muscle and losing fat. I'm quite anal on tracking my macro's / calories on a daily basis and yet I've seen almost a 2 inch gain in my stomach while at the same time I've been busting my butt to lose some fat. Basically it seems my body is recompositioning in a backwards manner.

I did get my testosterone levels checked by the doc about 6 weeks ago. Came in at just over 400 ng/dl. Doc told me that was fine for my age. I tend to disagree, but I'm also looking to stay natural.

I've been researching a lot and I'm getting ready either way to get going on some natural t-boosters. I was originally planning to check out the Anabeta and Erase combo.

At this point I think I've been on lower calories for too long and really need to focus more on a lean gain and this stack appears to have the potential of exactly what I'm looking for.

Anyway, I would more than willing to test it out and log a complete run of these products.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
I'll give this a shot. Why do I want it? Never tried any test booster before but since I've hit my 30's I have really started to get interest in them. Why do I want to try this. I want to squat 2x my body weight some day so I'm looking to gain as much strength as I can. Plus I think doing a log would really help me maintain focus and motivation.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice apps guys

MSF

Awards
Bump

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yay something to look forward too, even higher grocery bills :)
LOL, that is the truth though. When I run Anabeta, instead of my grocery bill coming to 100 a week, it easily hits 150 plus...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just finished my first bottle of anabeta...ran 4 /day, solid gradual effects. Steady increase in strength, up 1-2 lbs, body fat still the same. Did have a huge increase in appetite, will definetly use this to bulk next winter.

All in all a great natural product, I had a GI issues the first week or 2, But other then that I am happy with the product.

This stack should be awesome for those applying.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whats the story behind prime?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
napalm

napalm

Awards
I'm in for this...

reason: because at 47, i'm trying to get in the best shape of my life...period. i'm relatively new to the whole supp world - i've done one sponsored log for iForce and imo, had pretty good results - 5 lbs in a month. i've done some reading about anabeta prior to even seeing this thread and was considering picking some up. add the prime to this stack and hang on for the ride!

i'm in the process of trying to grow into the 198 lb weight class (powerlifter) and this i believe this would put me on the right track. as far as logging, you can check out my iForce log. i'd log the holy hell out of this stack!

thanks to both PES and USPlabs for considering me...

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Is it the 20th yet?... Bump.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
11:59pm tonight it ends!
Patiently waiting. Guess I'll pass the time with a good chest/tri workout and then I'll take the offspring to see Star Wars Episode I.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Definitely sounds like more fun than being stuck at work.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will give it until midnight pacific time. In which case I will also be sleeping, hopefully, so winners will be picked tomorrow but only entries before midnight pacific will count!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On day 12 of anabeta and I've been able to eat my 4k cals easy and my strength went up really good I'm really liking this stuff specially using it with erase pro EOD

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This would be sick to add to my PCT. I already have a bottle of anabeta so I'd start that now to finish my cycle of andromass then pct would be erase pro, anabeta, prime, Toco 8

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Well looks like some people are going to get lucky today, im suprised there werent more apps in here, definitely some with some time put into them, good luck all

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well looks like some people are going to get lucky today, im suprised there werent more apps in here, definitely some with some time put into them, good luck all
More chance for the winners, which will be determined after I tally them up :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were 15 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Colbicide
  2. wasme
  3. ozarkaBRAND
  4. srblan
  5. farmtireguy
  6. Jymis
  7. R1B
  8. CaptHowdy5150
  9. napalm
  10. divemaster
  11. cmol
  12. WeaponX1984
  13. Dan79langford
  14. MSF
  15. j1mb0
Timestamp: 2012-02-22 04:43:24 UTC

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were 15 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Colbicide
  2. wasme
  3. ozarkaBRAND
  4. srblan
  5. farmtireguy
  6. Jymis
  7. R1B
  8. CaptHowdy5150
  9. napalm
  10. divemaster
  11. cmol
  12. WeaponX1984
  13. Dan79langford
  14. MSF
  15. j1mb0
Timestamp: 2012-02-22 04:43:24 UTC

ONE SLOT AWAY!!!!! dang it!!!!! if anyone drops out i call first dibs hahahahah

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Nice ;-) thank you for this opportunity.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!

Totally stoked to get this rolling ASAP.

Thanks to ND for putting this on. Cannot wait! March is going to be a lot of fun.

So what would you like to see as far as dosing?

Anabeta at 4/6 with a day off and Prime at 6/9 with a day off?
Anabeta and Prime at 9 per WO day and 6 per non WO day?
Both at 6 for 40 days?
Both at 9 for 26 days/

Completely open to suggestions.

Last edited:
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be some very good logs showing up, soon.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, thanks!!! Really looking forward to this, and my first 'log'... also open to suggestions.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to see the logs. Somehow I just saw this thread today, boy do I feel dumb lol.

napalm

napalm

Awards
So wait, only the first six on the list were chosen correct?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Congrates to winners, should be some interesting logs soon

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta 4 caps each day. Take one cap at a time spread out throughout the day. Morning, pre workout, post workout, night. Something like that. Then prime at the 69 protocol. 6 on off days, 9 training days off on weekend

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually go 6 days a week with one rest day. SO would you recomment 9/day and 0 on Sundays?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually go 6 days a week with one rest day. SO would you recomment 9/day and 0 on Sundays?
ive only dosed it at 69 protocol so i can only comment (effects wise) from that dosing standpoint.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta 4 caps each day. Take one cap at a time spread out throughout the day. Morning, pre workout, post workout, night. Something like that. Then prime at the 69 protocol. 6 on off days, 9 training days off on weekend
Ok what if my split doesn't afford 2 days off together?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that doesnt matter in my experiences. 9 on training/6 on off days none on saturday and sunday