THE Anabolic Stack - AnaBeta + PRIME - A rare opportunity

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. yay something to look forward too, even higher grocery bills

2. I would definitely be interested in this.

A little about me. I'm going to be 39 in just over 2 weeks. Over the last 6 months I had noticed that things have really become difficult in the area's of gaining muscle and losing fat. I'm quite anal on tracking my macro's / calories on a daily basis and yet I've seen almost a 2 inch gain in my stomach while at the same time I've been busting my butt to lose some fat. Basically it seems my body is recompositioning in a backwards manner.

I did get my testosterone levels checked by the doc about 6 weeks ago. Came in at just over 400 ng/dl. Doc told me that was fine for my age. I tend to disagree, but I'm also looking to stay natural.

I've been researching a lot and I'm getting ready either way to get going on some natural t-boosters. I was originally planning to check out the Anabeta and Erase combo.

At this point I think I've been on lower calories for too long and really need to focus more on a lean gain and this stack appears to have the potential of exactly what I'm looking for.

Anyway, I would more than willing to test it out and log a complete run of these products.
    •   

3. I'll give this a shot. Why do I want it? Never tried any test booster before but since I've hit my 30's I have really started to get interest in them. Why do I want to try this. I want to squat 2x my body weight some day so I'm looking to gain as much strength as I can. Plus I think doing a log would really help me maintain focus and motivation.

4. Nice apps guys
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

5. Bump
    Some people dream of success, while other's wake up and work for it!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    yay something to look forward too, even higher grocery bills
    LOL, that is the truth though. When I run Anabeta, instead of my grocery bill coming to 100 a week, it easily hits 150 plus...
    doing my own thang!

7. Just finished my first bottle of anabeta...ran 4 /day, solid gradual effects. Steady increase in strength, up 1-2 lbs, body fat still the same. Did have a huge increase in appetite, will definetly use this to bulk next winter.

All in all a great natural product, I had a GI issues the first week or 2, But other then that I am happy with the product.

This stack should be awesome for those applying.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

8. Whats the story behind prime?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Whats the story behind prime?
    Stacks great with AnaBeta, hence the promo, and has good feedback on 6/9 dosing protocol
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Stacks great with AnaBeta, hence the promo, and has good feedback on 6/9 dosing protocol
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. I'm in for this...

reason: because at 47, i'm trying to get in the best shape of my life...period. i'm relatively new to the whole supp world - i've done one sponsored log for iForce and imo, had pretty good results - 5 lbs in a month. i've done some reading about anabeta prior to even seeing this thread and was considering picking some up. add the prime to this stack and hang on for the ride!

i'm in the process of trying to grow into the 198 lb weight class (powerlifter) and this i believe this would put me on the right track. as far as logging, you can check out my iForce log. i'd log the holy hell out of this stack!

thanks to both PES and USPlabs for considering me...

12. Is it the 20th yet?... Bump.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

13. It is now

14. 11:59pm tonight it ends!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    11:59pm tonight it ends!

You heard the man!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    11:59pm tonight it ends!
    Patiently waiting. Guess I'll pass the time with a good chest/tri workout and then I'll take the offspring to see Star Wars Episode I.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

17. Definitely sounds like more fun than being stuck at work.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

18. will give it until midnight pacific time. In which case I will also be sleeping, hopefully, so winners will be picked tomorrow but only entries before midnight pacific will count!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

19. On day 12 of anabeta and I've been able to eat my 4k cals easy and my strength went up really good I'm really liking this stuff specially using it with erase pro EOD
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

20. This would be sick to add to my PCT. I already have a bottle of anabeta so I'd start that now to finish my cycle of andromass then pct would be erase pro, anabeta, prime, Toco 8
    BPS Representative

21. Well looks like some people are going to get lucky today, im suprised there werent more apps in here, definitely some with some time put into them, good luck all

22. Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984 View Post
    Well looks like some people are going to get lucky today, im suprised there werent more apps in here, definitely some with some time put into them, good luck all
    More chance for the winners, which will be determined after I tally them up
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

23. Excited!
    BPS Representative

24. There were 15 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Colbicide
    2. wasme
    3. ozarkaBRAND
    4. srblan
    5. farmtireguy
    6. Jymis
    7. R1B
    8. CaptHowdy5150
    9. napalm
    10. divemaster
    11. cmol
    12. WeaponX1984
    13. Dan79langford
    14. MSF
    15. j1mb0

Timestamp: 2012-02-22 04:43:24 UTC
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

25. Winners should PM me their address
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

26. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    There were 15 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Colbicide
    2. wasme
    3. ozarkaBRAND
    4. srblan
    5. farmtireguy
    6. Jymis
    7. R1B
    8. CaptHowdy5150
    9. napalm
    10. divemaster
    11. cmol
    12. WeaponX1984
    13. Dan79langford
    14. MSF
    15. j1mb0

Timestamp: 2012-02-22 04:43:24 UTC

ONE SLOT AWAY!!!!! dang it!!!!! if anyone drops out i call first dibs hahahahah
    BPS Representative

27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ONE SLOT AWAY!!!!! dang it!!!!! if anyone drops out i call first dibs hahahahah
    And I'm right there with you bro.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

28. Nice ;-) thank you for this opportunity.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

29. Sweet!

Totally stoked to get this rolling ASAP.

Thanks to ND for putting this on. Cannot wait! March is going to be a lot of fun.

So what would you like to see as far as dosing?

Anabeta at 4/6 with a day off and Prime at 6/9 with a day off?
    Anabeta and Prime at 9 per WO day and 6 per non WO day?
    Both at 6 for 40 days?
    Both at 9 for 26 days/

Completely open to suggestions.
    Last edited by Colbicide; 02-22-2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: 4 cornered Jesus Christ acid dosing not recommended...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prime and Anabeta Stack
    By allday54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 07:41 AM
  3. Prime, Anabolic pump, creatine, EC stack
    By JT54 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 03:12 PM