THE Anabolic Stack - AnaBeta + PRIME - A rare opportunity

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Either way I probably would apply, but a don't need to add more weight now and 2 I'll be logging white blood
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. ****APPLYING*****

Sorry thought I did apply.

I have gone from 365-210lbs.. now its time to do increase lean body mass - and in a big way.

As I had said had all my blood work done 2 weeks ago...and do have documentation to prove. Would run this and at the end if you wanted get blood work done again. Also would do a log.

41 years old.......
    •   

3. I'm Interested.
    I've spent the last year trying to get down to 200lbs. I'm at 204 now.
    I was looking at this stack for a lean bulk and strength.
    My goal is 200lbs at 8.5% body fat.
    Some people dream of success, while other's wake up and work for it!

4. Ok I'll throw one in wth ;-). Ok age 39 been training on and off for a while this past year I have really cranked it up. The float I went on last year opened my eyes the pictures shows me definitely getting the middle age spread so yeah.... Going for a bf % drop and lean mass gain and needing all the help I can get :-)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

5. In...

Recomp for sure. Been running Oxy/Alpha T2/Erase/Formula X for the past 8 weeks and moving into the last 4 weeks. Down 25 lbs, lost a little size but held onto a lot of my strength. Why not mix it up a bit? I have nothing to lose and willing to give it a run to see if I can lean out a bit more without the stims. Self experimentation has its benefits.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   

6. I'm definitely IN!!!

WHY?My first competition will be at the end of October, so I need to put on some good weight before start to cut, hopefully something will last ... I'm actually doing Anabeta+FormulaX+Erase ... of course, diet&training are always perfect!!! (sorry for some grammar mistakes, Italian student, living in NJ )

7. Would LOVE to run this. I was already planning an Anabeta run in the nearish future, so this would be perfect.

Why do I need it? Well, I've been recomping slowly for the last 4 months, down to 160 lbs at about 11% body fat (looking to get down to 8%), and I'm really looking to kick things into high gear and finish up the recomp with a lot more muscle/strength, and a little less fat.

I'm currently running Erase at 3 caps/day on training days, and 2 on off days. I'm entering week 5 right now. If necessary, I'll drop it, but I'd love to finish off the recomp with Erase included.

I'm following a slightly modified 5/3/1 training program 4 days/week. I keep track of everything, so a log wouldn't be difficult to maintain at all. Can provide before and after pics as well.

8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I'm very surprised this isn't several pages long.

If I could, I'd be begging to run this stack. I have a LOT of Anabeta stashed away just because of what I've heard and I loved running Prime at the 6-9 protocol 2 summers ago. I can only imagine this stack being very enjoyable.

9. man I just want to be able to smash through this 170lbs barrier. I have never been able to really crack it, not matter what...

10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    All you guys are excited but dont want to enter the contest??
    stop telling them to apply.....less chance for me to win
    BPS Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by MSF View Post
    I'm Interested.
    I've spent the last year trying to get down to 200lbs. I'm at 204 now.
    I was looking at this stack for a lean bulk and strength.
    My goal is 200lbs at 8.5% body fat.
    Weighed 203 this morning.
    Didn't know which direction to go until I saw this thred.
    Studied up on this stack and I am going to run this stack even if I have to buy it.
    I've been cutting for so long it's going to be strange to start eating more than my maintenance calories.
    Some people dream of success, while other's wake up and work for it!

12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

After the feedback I have been hearing both online and at the retail level about the stack of these two I felt it was time we have an opportunity for 6 Logs for this stack. More people need to experience the power.

Rules: You must submit the reason why you need THE Anabolic Stack and what you want to get from it.

Are you going to use it to bulk up and pack on muscle?

Are you wanting to have the sickest recomp of your life?

Are you needing to get stronger than ever after seeing the submissions in the PES Strength Contest ?

Whatever it is, let us know why you need this stack and what it can help you achieve.

We will pick SIX winners for a stack of 2 bottles of both AnaBeta and PRIME. Lotto style.

Opportunity ends 2/20
    - dont want to wait too long because I want to get some logs up now!

Thank both PES and USPlabs reps for this rare opportunity!

You should have 1 or 2 people throw erase in! Hell, I'd log it to the fullest extent during my pct/natty stack if you did that!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

13. This require a log?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

14. I want in on this!
    Just ran some Erase Pro and loved it, didn't mess with my joints like the original Erase, dried me out pretty good. Hit my PR on the bench, 395 a month ago, and haven't maxed yet after running Erase. Would love the opportunity to run this and then max out at the end to see how much stronger I have gotten. Huge PES fan, haven't tried many products from USP so this sounds like a good opp

15. I really want this lol
    BPS Representative

16. I'm definitely willing to give this a try for a killer recomp. I'm finishing 6 weeks on trenazone and up to 223 (from 205) and could use a recomp to sharpen up a bit. I'd love to try it in pct or right after my PCT is done!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    man I just want to be able to smash through this 170lbs barrier. I have never been able to really crack it, not matter what...
    I expect an app from you then!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I expect an app from you then!
    I have other commitments right now, & have to pass, but I will definitely be running Anabeta soon though!

19. I want to get as big and as strong as possible for football and creatine just isn't cuttin it anymore :/ plus I've always wanted to make a log of mine public!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I have other commitments right now, & have to pass, but I will definitely be running Anabeta soon though!
    Looking forward to hearing how you like it!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

21. Fingers crossed that I am not a non responder. Given my track record with plain old DAA or any NO / pump products, it is a valid concern

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Fingers crossed that I am not a non responder. Given my track record with plain old DAA or any NO / pump products, it is a valid concern
    Only one way to find out
    "Like" us on Facebook

23. true true - hoping for a march 1 or mid march start!

24. Bump for more apps on an interesting stack!
    doing my own thang!

25. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Bump for more apps on an interesting stack!
    Definitely, we need more apps!
    "Like" us on Facebook

26. I would be interested in giving this a shot. i have been reading all of the good things about Anabeta and Prime has been around with good reviews. My diet is set for a recomp and Im on my 3rd week of Erase Pro. I am planning on running 2 full bottles of it. I can offer some feedback on how this works in conjunction to that product but I do not have a track record with Prime already.

I am 28 about 209. I am attempting to recomp with Erase Pro and have some Shift in the mail. I think the combination of Anabeta and Prime will help me to build muscle enough to shift away from cardio and back to throwing around the weights and packing on enough mass to forget about cardio haha

So if your looking for someone who is going to eat everything under the sun to try and blow up, you wont get that with me, but someone who already has a planned out recomp and is excited to see what the addition of two solid products can do, then sign me up.

27. Hi I would be extremely interested in this.

A bit about me, I'm at 88kg and need a recomp. I have been training for about a year trying to transform my body into something respectable. I am a university student over in the UK training to be a Physical Education Teacher. I would be more than happy to run a log for this and as a uni student I have a lot of time on my hands so open to any suggestions to a training and diet plan you would suggest.

The main reason though is that I am going out to cambodia for a month to volenteer to teach english and sports (proof can be sent if needed). Being in the best physical conditions means I will be able to cope with the conditions out there so I am able to give my all to the kids. So helping me will have a wider effect than just me, it could help 50-100 have a better life.

Thanks

Dan

28. Who ever wins this is a lucky guy

29. Be careful of anabeta I was only spending 50$ a week on food but since on anabeta I'm up to 100$ a week lol stuff is crazy for hunger haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

30. Great apps!!

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Be careful of anabeta I was only spending 50$ a week on food but since on anabeta I'm up to 100$ a week lol stuff is crazy for hunger haha
    Gotta grow
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prime and Anabeta Stack
    By allday54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. Replies: 3