Did we say 25% off? Oops...We meant 30% ;)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Aaaand 50 has been hit ... yay!
    Welcome to the club :-D


  2. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Welcome to the club :-D

    LOL thanks! I think you hold the record for quickest to 50 w/out stupid bumps! I'm not surprised though.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Thanks man lol.
    no spam prz. Unless it's the cooked kind. Then i'll take a spam musubi.. not cause I like um but because I miss them from home ; ;
    Oh my god I love spam egg musubi. I might make some tonight now that you gave me thinking about it.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Thanks man lol.
    no spam prz. Unless it's the cooked kind. Then i'll take a spam musubi.. not cause I like um but because I miss them from home ; ;
    one of my friends i used to hunt with liked to put a can of spam on radiator, then when we got to our spot he could have hot spam!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    one of my friends i used to hunt with liked to put a can of spam on radiator, then when we got to our spot he could have hot spam!!!
    What a good idea.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Oh my god I love spam egg musubi. I might make some tonight now that you gave me thinking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    one of my friends i used to hunt with liked to put a can of spam on radiator, then when we got to our spot he could have hot spam!!!
    HAHAH!! Spam, the most eaten meat of Hawaii. lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    HAHAH!! Spam, the most eaten meat of Hawaii. lol.
    Thanks to the us military lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  8. Congrats to those that have joined the 50 post club!! 30% off to you guys!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Now that I'm up there I have to figure out what I want to order. LOL decisions decisions, although it's good timing, running out of 2 different proteins and completely out of bars.

  10. I hit 50 in my sleep
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    HAHAH!! Spam, the most eaten meat of Hawaii. lol.
    Ugh, no thanks. Ahi steak for me!



    And for those wanting protein - Rocky Road W2BM is the best protein I've ever had (beats out Trutein for me, which was a longstanding favorite and is still delicious).

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Now that I'm up there I have to figure out what I want to order. LOL decisions decisions, although it's good timing, running out of 2 different proteins and completely out of bars.
    transaderm and n2slin are very nice, i also like hcgenerate and bridge-you can't go wrong with any of them!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. any expiration on the discount code?
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    any expiration on the discount code?
    Still none given, but if you're thinking about using it, I wouldn't wait around (just in case).

  15. ohhh im def gonna use it, just broke atm..

  16. My Cart Looks like :

    1 W2BM Choc Fudge 1lb
    1 W2BM Van Caramel 1lb
    1 W2BM PB Crunch 1LB
    2 Better Protein Bars (original)

    I was going to do a 5lber of Rocky Road since it's so highly recommended, but I've found w/ the 5lb tubs that I get tired of them and then not as motivated to have protein (other than baking with it). If I get the 3 lb at least I have some variety

  17. Can I do this promo?
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    My Cart Looks like :

    1 W2BM Choc Fudge 1lb
    1 W2BM Van Caramel 1lb
    1 W2BM PB Crunch 1LB
    2 Better Protein Bars (original)

    I was going to do a 5lber of Rocky Road since it's so highly recommended, but I've found w/ the 5lb tubs that I get tired of them and then not as motivated to have protein (other than baking with it). If I get the 3 lb at least I have some variety
    Creatine + Need2slin :-D

  19. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Can I do this promo?
    Any new account in Feb. If you aren't new I'd message Angel or SupplementJunkie and I bet they'd hook you up some way. NTBM seems to take care of their customers. I had an issue and emailed support and it was promptly answered on a SUNDAY no less!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Creatine + Need2slin :-D
    I would do N2S, but I'm going to be logging Fat Free on BB.com
    Creatine I haven't delved into just yet. Maybe I'll hold off and order next week (when I get paid), up the order a little. Not sure about the whole orange tang flavor though. LOL

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Still none given, but if you're thinking about using it, I wouldn't wait around (just in case).
    i agree def would jump on this one

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Ugh, no thanks. Ahi steak for me!



    And for those wanting protein - Rocky Road W2BM is the best protein I've ever had (beats out Trutein for me, which was a longstanding favorite and is still delicious).
    Im waiting for Ahi Poke.... omg
    RecoverBro ELITE

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Im waiting for Ahi Poke.... omg
    So bomb !!! You ever go to the bar margarita village on the big island ? My girls good friend owns it
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Im waiting for Ahi Poke.... omg
    I am unfamiliar. Explain!

    And I had an awesome ahi burger and fries at a little place right next to the Foodland between Haleiwa and Waimea Bay.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    I am unfamiliar. Explain!

    And I had an awesome ahi burger and fries at a little place right next to the Foodland between Haleiwa and Waimea Bay.
    My grandparents used to live up that road on pupukea. Lol. I've been to that foodland so many times!!
    Also, never been to that bar stopstalking... I may have to check it out
    RecoverBro ELITE

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    I am unfamiliar. Explain!

    And I had an awesome ahi burger and fries at a little place right next to the Foodland between Haleiwa and Waimea Bay.
    I'll post a pic later. I gotta sleep lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Fine! Go to sleep! Dream of Hello Kitty and vending machines with beer in them (or has King of The Hill been lying to me?!).

    And I shall come hang out with you at that same Foodland. I loved that island.

  28. Anybody else join up at NTBM forums lately to capitalize on the 30% off?!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Anybody else join up at NTBM forums lately to capitalize on the 30% off?!
    I think Flex joining scared them all off

  30. 30% off whooooo!!!!!!!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. oops!
    By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 03:37 PM
  2. Are Humans (Men) Meant to be Monogamous?
    By Roidberg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 03:14 AM
Log in
Log in