VidaSupps Vidatest LOGGING APPS, Round 2, 3 People, 3-Months!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
This is your chance to log VidaSupps VidaTest for 3 Months!
Round 2
Vida.jpg

The Logs have been amazing, just ask the last loggers!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity!

Each logger will receive 270caps!

Qualifications

* You must be 18 years or older.
* You are not eligible if you are currently running a log that would conflict with this log.
* You must have a US or Canada Shipping Address

VidaSupps Expectations

We kindly ask for the following:

1. A log started in the "Sponsored Supplement Log" section of the forum using a general format of your choice.
2. The diet and training protocol you will be using for the duration of the review.
3. Post a link to the log in this thread.
4. Update your log at least weekly
5. A final review and your overall perspective of the product to be posted in your log

The Application to be posted in this Thread

Height:
Weight:
Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Goals:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

How long since your last test booster?

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Get on this amazing offer. If you take four a day the log will last 67 days!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here everyone!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
pretty awesome opportunity! too bad im about to start a log.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Ya I would definitely be all over this as well, but I'm about to begin a log for AgeForce!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
A little comparison to a competitive products:

VidaTest Supp Facts (270 caps).png
bioforge.jpg

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 180
Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
~12 years of various routines including German Volume, DC training, traditional split and full body. I also play numerous sports on a competitive level so fitness has always been a part of my life. Going to the gym and a 5km run is second nature, it is like breathing to me. I believe in putting the body under some sort of physical stress daily because that's how we're hard wired, like any other animal that has to survive. This along with good nutrition and my daily natural/herbal support supps, will hopefully increase my chances of having a healthy life.

I usually switch between the following:
Full body using HST training for 2-3 months.
P90X for 2-3 months.
2on 1off Split using heavy weight for 2-3 months.

Maintenance. 6 balanced meals with nothing out of the normal.
Protein: lean beef, chicken, eggs, and tuna
Carbs: Rice, oatmeal, whole grain bread, potatoes.
Fats: Virgin olive oil, butter.

1 litre/day

Goals:
Stay lean while gaining 3-4lbs of muscle

Pretty much what is seen in my product logs or variations of similair formulas. So to date my favourite natural testosterone products are Triazole, Activate Xtreme, and Diesel Test Hardcore. My favourite creatine product is VPX NO Shotgun. I have done a couple cycles of phs H-Drol and M-Drol.

My foundation supplements that i take on a daily basis for general health are, Kyolic Garlic, Fish oil, Resveratrol, ALCAR, Ginseng and Rhodiola.

Right now I am taking Triazole

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/152705-finaflex-n-o.html
NitroCeps and Cre-02 Log (Sponsored)
IBE's X-Force Log - Cordeen
Cordygen VO2 Log - Cordeen
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log - Cordeen
White Flood Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pretty awesome opportunity! too bad im about to start a log.

nice to se someone who is not applying to log half a dozen products at the same time-props!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 180
Bodytype: Ecto

~12 years of various routines including German Volume, DC training, traditional split and full body. I also play numerous sports on a competitive level so fitness has always been a part of my life. Going to the gym and a 5km run is second nature, it is like breathing to me. I believe in putting the body under some sort of physical stress daily because that's how we're hard wired, like any other animal that has to survive. This along with good nutrition and my daily natural/herbal support supps, will hopefully increase my chances of having a healthy life.

I usually switch between the following:
Full body using HST training for 2-3 months.
P90X for 2-3 months.
2on 1off Split using heavy weight for 2-3 months.

Maintenance. 6 balanced meals with nothing out of the normal.
Protein: lean beef, chicken, eggs, and tuna
Carbs: Rice, oatmeal, whole grain bread, potatoes.
Fats: Virgin olive oil, butter.

1 litre/day

Goals:
Stay lean while gaining 3-4lbs of muscle

Pretty much what is seen in my product logs or variations of similair formulas. So to date my favourite natural testosterone products are Triazole, Activate Xtreme, and Diesel Test Hardcore. My favourite creatine product is VPX NO Shotgun. I have done a couple cycles of phs H-Drol and M-Drol.

My foundation supplements that i take on a daily basis for general health are, Kyolic Garlic, Fish oil, Resveratrol, ALCAR, Ginseng and Rhodiola.

Right now I am taking Triazole

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/152705-finaflex-n-o.html
NitroCeps and Cre-02 Log (Sponsored)
IBE's X-Force Log - Cordeen
Cordygen VO2 Log - Cordeen
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log - Cordeen
White Flood Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle.

My vote goes to this guy, solid honest member of AM.

TxAggie

Awards
Oh man that is a sweet deal; I want in!

Sex: Please? J/k :) Male
Height:5'7''
Weight: 167
Bodytype: About 15 - 18% b/f

Started working out about 10 years ago and lost about 80 pounds. Been steadily working out 4-5 times per week doing all strength training. I sm trying to gain some lean body mass and cut some of my belly fat. I have been on tons of stimulant based preworkout drinks and ECA stakcs and about 3 weeks ago I went stim free to try and get my natural energy levels back to normal. I have been feeling run down because of all the adrenal fatigue so I started Revamp and was seriously wanting to try Vidatest to boost my libido up and get my alpha male feeling back.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do weights pretty much Monday - Friday doing 5x5's to get my strength up.
Monday - Chest / Tricept / abs
Tuesday - Back / Shoulders
Wednesday - Bicepts and some legs
Thursday - Chest / Tricep
Friday - Back / Bicept
Sat / Sun - Off

I take in close to 2000 - 2500 calories per day with most of it coming from proteins.
Mornings - 2 scoops whey / F.age Greek Yogurt / 1 cup special k red berries in 1% milk or 1 cup of oatmeal
Lunch - Chicken of some sort with some veggies.
Dinner - after workout 2 scoops whey then either a lean cuisine or something around 500 - 700 cals.
Bedtime - Casein shake 2 scoops.

Current Daily water intake: About a gallon.

Goals: I want to try and shed some of my belly fat and gain some lean body mass. I am interested in the adaptogens in this product as well as the libido boosts.

1M.R.
Jack3d
Optimum Nutrition Whey
Optimum Nutrition Creatine
Revamp
Animal Pak
Animal Flex

How long since your last test booster? Never done one but was about to order some Erase, Anabeta, and DAA. I can hold of on it if you want me to run it solo.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Never done a true log for a vendor but I have a small one I did for Revamp. I am updating it about once a week now since that product is only for adrenal fatigue.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Oh man that is a sweet deal; I want in!

Sex: Please? J/k :) Male
Height:5'7''
Weight: 167
Bodytype: About 15 - 18% b/f

Started working out about 10 years ago and lost about 80 pounds. Been steadily working out 4-5 times per week doing all strength training. I sm trying to gain some lean body mass and cut some of my belly fat. I have been on tons of stimulant based preworkout drinks and ECA stakcs and about 3 weeks ago I went stim free to try and get my natural energy levels back to normal. I have been feeling run down because of all the adrenal fatigue so I started Revamp and was seriously wanting to try Vidatest to boost my libido up and get my alpha male feeling back.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do weights pretty much Monday - Friday doing 5x5's to get my strength up.
Monday - Chest / Tricept / abs
Tuesday - Back / Shoulders
Wednesday - Bicepts and some legs
Thursday - Chest / Tricep
Friday - Back / Bicept
Sat / Sun - Off

I take in close to 2000 - 2500 calories per day with most of it coming from proteins.
Mornings - 2 scoops whey / F.age Greek Yogurt / 1 cup special k red berries in 1% milk or 1 cup of oatmeal
Lunch - Chicken of some sort with some veggies.
Dinner - after workout 2 scoops whey then either a lean cuisine or something around 500 - 700 cals.
Bedtime - Casein shake 2 scoops.

Current Daily water intake: About a gallon.

Goals: I want to try and shed some of my belly fat and gain some lean body mass. I am interested in the adaptogens in this product as well as the libido boosts.

1M.R.
Jack3d
Optimum Nutrition Whey
Optimum Nutrition Creatine
Revamp
Animal Pak
Animal Flex

How long since your last test booster? Never done one but was about to order some Erase, Anabeta, and DAA. I can hold of on it if you want me to run it solo.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Never done a true log for a vendor but I have a small one I did for Revamp. I am updating it about once a week now since that product is only for adrenal fatigue.
Great app!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow...awesome opportunity here. I would personally love this...BUT..Logging something right now and when Im done, Im done with logs for awhile. They tend to take up a bit of personal time i could use

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Wow...awesome opportunity here. I would personally love this...BUT..Logging something right now and when Im done, Im done with logs for awhile. They tend to take up a bit of personal time i could use
I understand, spread the word...We need more apps!

Thepaul7

Awards
Bump for more apps because this product is legit and an awesome opportunity to anyone willing to give it a shot. The recovery and libido on this stuff is fantastic. I have two of the 270ct bottles in my cupboard for a rainy day. :)

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 243
Body type: ectomorph with a beer gut

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you!!): I played competitive soccer throughout my youth and early 20's. So I was in a continuous state of training. Long miles, tons of plyometrics, and some lifting geared more towards muscle endurance. After I stopped so did my training and most other activity as I got a desk job and became very immobile. I've just recently started to try and get myself back to something I can stand to look at in the mirror

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Currently I'm training 3x week concentrating on compound movements and heavy weights. Squats, Bench, Overhead, and Dead Lift are my main focus. Really just want to be stronger don't care how big I get at this point.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Eating 1g of protein per pound trying to stay with low fat varieties like fish and chicken. Carbs are usually eaten mostly in the morning and consist of lots of oats. Followed with some good veggies in the afternoon. Fat only comes from the meat I'm eating and a little EVOO I use on any salad I eat.

Current Daily water intake: 1-1.5 gallons

Goals: Just to get as strong as I can.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Mainly just your basics. Multi, Fish Oil, Creatine, Whey, and a PWO.

How long since your last test booster? Never took one before.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):No logs so far. Want to use this opportunity to increase my focus and motivation.

Last edited:

TxAggie

Awards
Not enough apps? Maybe hook us up with a sweet at cost coupon? :hump:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
LOGGERS HAVE BEEN PICKED:
Cordeen
TxAggie
Jymis

Please pm me your address ASAP.

Thanks!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Kill this D...congrats

TxAggie

Awards
Let the games begin! Let me get 7 more posts real quick but log is up in right section.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the logs!

Everyone will receive a 90ct bottle and will receive another each month as the log progresses. Good luck!

TxAggie

Awards
Must get a few more posts!! Must resist urge to go to General area and go comment happy...

Wonder if the others got theirs yet. Going to Golds in a few for some back workout action!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this supp has my interest. Curious to see you guys do with it

TxAggie

Awards
I will link my log here in a few. I have it stacked up big time right now then it will be 1 month solo!

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
I got my first bottle on Friday. Started taking it on Saturday. Looks like I need to get a lot more posts so I can get to 50. Would have posted that I recieved it sooner but I went to Vegas over the weekend to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with my wife. Got back late last night. Will post a link here as soon as I can!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting on mine as predicted because i am in Canada and the slowdowns at customs and border control. However I noticed the 2 current sponsored logs are not solely Vidatest and the dosage is not what I was planning.

So Ev52, my plan is to take 4 caps of Vidatest upon waking for the first month and assess. Then perhaps add 1 cap of Triazole in the second month. This ok?

Secondly I usually open my capsules and down the powder with lots of water. I find they get stuck in my throat if not. And I'm guessing they are not time released. This method ok?

D

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting on mine as predicted because i am in Canada and the slowdowns at customs and border control. However I noticed the 2 current sponsored logs are not solely Vidatest and the dosage is not what I was planning.

So Ev52, my plan is to take 4 caps of Vidatest upon waking for the first month and assess. Then perhaps add 1 cap of Triazole in the second month. This ok?

Secondly I usually open my capsules and down the powder with lots of water. I find they get stuck in my throat if not. And I'm guessing they are not time released. This method ok?

D
Dosing powder will be fine. I don't mind other supps as long as they are not test-booster. I have to talk to Tx, as it's a little much. Once you get the log going for a month the benefits should be obvious and I don't think adding one triazole should be a problem.