Put Up or Shut Up

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't sure where to put this so I'll take a gamble here seeing how much traffic this area gets

It’s time for me to put up or Shut Up. Every Year people make a resolution to get in shape whether it be lose weight, put on mass etc etc and approximately 75% of these people fail for one reason or another. I work out, eat pretty well but always “think” I look good until someone shows me a beach picture of baby Huey i:e Me. (I would love to get back into the shape in my icon)

I refuse to be one of these statistics for 2012 so I am putting out a challenge to all supplement manufacturers.
I am seeking a company that has a nice supplement portfolio that is willing to allow me to run a 3-4 month “stack”.
In return I am willing to provide the following:
A) Weekly blog updates, meals, training, workout etc
B) Monthly picture updates; something bloggers never do

Here is where it gets fun…….if I do not reach my desired goals within the agreed upon timeframe, I will reimburse my sponsor for all supplements provided.
It is a win win situation for all parties:
1) I get in shape and you have true accounts of my progress and make your company even that more reputable
Or
2) I fail (which I won’t) and you get your money back.

PM me if you are interested in speaking further.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
good luck to ya, but dont see this happening. There are lots of good companies on here that give some good logging opportunities though

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
good luck to ya, but dont see this happening. There are lots of good companies on here that give some good logging opportunities though
Right.

OP you're better off applying for a log.
Have seen that much generosity for 3-4 months worth of supplements.

C Rex

C Rex

Awards
Hey double, I hope that you are able to find a sponsor, but if you dont, I still bet you kill it and reach your goals, homie. Supplements def help but dedication and a good/honest diet will take you a longggggg way.