Tell us why YOU want the Erase Pro Experience!

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 32yrs 5'11" 182lbs

WHAT will be your goals? Build some more mass and loose some BF - Currently around 15%

WHEN will you be using it? February

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Great reputation from original erase ( going to run a month starting Monday )

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? Stack with possibly Triazole or another t-booster + whey + creatine + multi+ fish oil

2. Keep em comin!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. Subbing for later
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

4. Should make this end on Christmas :O

5. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 212 lbs, 11% BF, standing at 6'4"

WHAT will be your goals? Keep my estro in check while I gain muscle, harden up a little

WHEN will you be using it? End of January

WHY do you want Erase Pro? It looks cool lol. Oh and the original Erase is good stuff, always looking for the next best thing.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? It is such a versatile supplement for me. I will either use it starting the last two weeks of PCT in January to stagger and come off the serm, or will wait til PCT is over with and stack it with TestoPro for a month.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

6. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 5'7" 245

WHAT will be your goals? Cut/recomp

WHEN will you be using it? Mid to late Jan

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Liked the original interested to see how the improved version works for me.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? It will be part of a stack. Thinking nonstim fat burners or who knows a fat burner like Dexaprine.

7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    FIVE bottles of Erase Pro to be dealt - for FREE!

We will pick the winners, lotto style, on Jan 4th 2012.

All you have to do is explain:

WHO are you (tell us your current stats)?

WHAT will be your goals?

WHEN will you be using it?

WHY do you want Erase Pro?

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)?

It is a lottery style contest so your answers will not make you more or less likely to win, but we would like to see how everyone plans to use it! Cut? Bulk? Recomp? Stack? Solo?
    24yrs old 30size waiste 18% bf 185lbs 5'8

To cut estro while taking peptides, and to increase lbm

Ill be taking it as soon as I get it.

Erase was such a great product before and now that its even better, why wouldnt I want some!

My goal will be to build lbm.
    im bulking now and would to give this a reason to start leaning out. I would stack it by itself. While taking basic multi creatine and such. But nothing else I mainly just eat. Few supplements.

8. Reserved for entry

WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? I'm schizm....SCHIZM! Currently 35yo/6'/~193lbs/slightly more 'squishy' than I should be but have been overeating for about 2 months now.

WHAT will be your goals? Recomp

WHEN will you be using it? Around April (yes that's prolly further out than most people, but whutch ya gonna do?) as part of a pct

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Fan of PES & innovation, currently using Erase/DAA/Anabeta now, would like to compare...

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? I'm planning a mid-Feb Havoc run (potentially stacked w/trenazone), PCT would be Erase Pro, along with DAA/AnaBeta/nolva & most likely a couple other goodies.

Bam-bam!

9. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 32 5 10 161 lbs
    WHAT will be your goals? Build some more mass and loose some BF - Currently around 12%

WHEN will you be using it? February / March

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Was a fan of the oriogional. Found it to work great, if the new one is better and at less pills a day all the better

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? Possibly stack with Anabeta and Division 1, along with the staples.

Honestly I am down on buying it if / when it is solid on here.

10. All you have to do is explain:

WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? Intelligent and classically handsome. 5"11, 160. Would like to put on an additional 10lbs of lean mass over a 3 month period.

WHAT will be your goals? Lean Bulk

WHEN will you be using it? As soon as I win?

WHY do you want Erase Pro? Seems to cover all the bases one would look for when lean bulking, test optimization, estro and cort control.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? Most likely stacked with Anabeta for an 8 week run.
    •   

11. SWEET OPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    doing my own thang!

12. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)?

5'10" 246lbs (and dropping) 25%bf

WHAT will be your goals?

Cutting 14 weeks or more to get to sub 15%

As soon as it got to me.

Anticatabolic, Hormonal regulation and cort control

Depends on when I get it but it will be the only hormonal supp I'd be on at the time. If soon I'll be stacking it with RK-500, Homemade Carnitine blend, green tea caps, fish oils, creatine and BCAAs. If i get it further down the line I'll stack it with everything except the RK-500. Also have a bottle of AT-2 i could thrown in with it.
    Last edited by monstermash; 12-19-2011 at 01:17 PM.
    :blindfold:

13. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 5'8 152lbs

WHAT will be your goals? Gain muscle mass yet staying defined 162lbs

WHEN will you be using it? ASAP - Almost out of Erase.

WHY do you want Erase Pro? I used Erase in my last stack and I felt it worked great. Every PES product I've used has worked. I'd love to try a newer version on Erase.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? Stack - Anabeta - TitaniumX - Divison1 - FormulaX

14. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 42 yrs old, 5'9 210lbs

WHAT will be your goals?- sick recomp

WHEN will you be using it? as soon as a get it

WHY do you want Erase Pro? just had a baby, need to raise T and lower estrogen

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? probably stack with anabeta, prime, dermacrine

15. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    SWEET OPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know it!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

16. By the way..... Pick Me!!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    By the way..... Pick Me!!!!

NO, PICK ME! lol....or at least follow alogn in my log....haha shameless plug! woudl love to add erase pro to this!

18. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    24yrs old 30size waiste 18% bf 185lbs 5'8

To cut estro while taking peptides, and to increase lbm

Ill be taking it as soon as I get it.

Erase was such a great product before and now that its even better, why wouldnt I want some!

My goal will be to build lbm.
    im bulking now and would to give this a reason to start leaning out. I would stack it by itself. While taking basic multi creatine and such. But nothing else I mainly just eat. Few supplements.
    Look way smaller than 18%
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

19. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    NO, PICK ME! lol....or at least follow alogn in my log....haha shameless plug! woudl love to add erase pro to this!
    LETS GET IT!!! MKRETZ's winter bulk

20. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)?
    167lbs, 14% bf, PR's who knows

WHAT will be your goals?
    Continue riding the line of cutting/recomping as I am doing now

Most likely during PCT in February/March if I'm a winner

I want to test this bad boy out and see how it helps me retain/keep gains after my cycle. I also want to see what it can do to further trim me up cuz I still have a ways to go.

In PCT stack after Torem. I will have all of my staples still at that time plus I have a bottle of Anabeta and some Ursobolic I'm throwing into PCT or a little after.

21. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)?
    6'1 192lbs 12-13% bf

WHAT will be your goals?
    To cut 5-10lbs while maintaining as much strength and muscle mass as possible to set myself up for a nice perpetual lean bulk in the future.

In the coming months

Fan of the rest of PES' line up, I typically use 3-4 caps of Erase daily when I dose it, this will cut down on the number of capsules needed.

Stack it with Alpha-T2/shift

22. All you have to do is explain:

WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? I am djbombsquad the video man and I make videos all the frekin time. I am now 5ft 155lbs the most I have ever weighted and at 5% bf as of yesterday. I am feeling awesome new friend to workout with lady friend as of now not really sure what will happen since she has a bf.

WHAT will be your goals? By the end of January to put on few more pounds an dry out. Also to get rid of gyno or reduce it as much as I can since I have had it for the past 2 years which is annoying because I was supposed to do a modeling shoot last week for 100 bucks for 2.5 hours and due to my pointy nipples it was a no go. So I would love to do this.

WHEN will you be using it? 1st thing in the morning or evening which ever is better.

WHY do you want Erase Pro? I have gyno and my stress levels are elevated and I need to get as dry before the LA fitness expo.

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? My basic vitamins protein antioxidants and fish oil. Nothing in my program will change other than if I was to use this.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

23. I want it! Oh wait...I bought 2. LOL I'll throw up a log when I run it anyway. Love everything else you guys make and I've high hopes for this one. Can't wait to get it.

24. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)?
    5"9, 200lbs
    WHAT will be your goals?
    recomp

When I get it,lol

To improve my performance in the gym

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)
    Stacking it with USPLABS products

25. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)? 5'7, 180, workout 5 times a week, do jiu jitsu 2-3 times a week. more if im healthy.

WHAT will be your goals? recomp/lean out

WHEN will you be using it? February

WHY do you want Erase Pro? looks like a solid profile and something that would benefit me and my goals. always looking for that something extra

HOW you will use Erase Pro (solo, stack, etc)? most likely with DAA and LCLT

26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Look way smaller than 18%
    Yeah itsan old pic ive been a member for a long time lol

27. Oh by the way.... Pick me!!!!

28. WHO are you (tell us your current stats)?
    6'2" 210lbs. Mainly focus on cycling

WHAT will be your goals?
    Drop some excess holiday lbs

February
    For it's cortisol and estrogen properties.

Stacked with Abliderate advanced and slim fx.

Great Promo PES!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I want it! Oh wait...I bought 2. LOL I'll throw up a log when I run it anyway. Love everything else you guys make and I've high hopes for this one. Can't wait to get it.
    Thanks. It is nice to know people have faith in our company. We must be doing something right.

Make sure to get an application into the tshirt promo. These are not available anywhere yet so if you win you will be part of an exclusive crowd.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

30. I'm using Erase Pro for a new year's cut/recomp. I'm at 195 lbs, and would like to hit 180 by March. I will stack it AT2 and Anabeta and DAA, plus some LCLT and TTA.
    Diet will be paleo/primal. Exercise program is up in the air, depending on what classes I take this coming semester.
    Sarguy's SNS TTA-500 and ALCAR-500 Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177468-sarguys-sns-tta.html#post2908317

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:36 PM
  2. erase standalone vs erase + formula-x
    By nergy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 04:13 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. My experience with Erase
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 08:49 AM
  5. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM