Who's interested in logging the new Golden Gains product???

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Who's interested in logging the new Golden Gains product???






    Please post here, why you would want to log the new Golden Gains product.

    Please include:.

    Age:
    Location:
    All CL Products Used:
    Training History:
    Reason why we should pick you:

    Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to reading these!

    USA only*
    Must be 18+ years old


  2. Nice!! Is the blender/shaker cup included as well?

    Has the profile been released on the updated version yet?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  3. This^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  4. Age:28
    Location: Southern Louisiana
    All CL Products Used: N/a
    Training History: 1.5 years consistent
    Reason why we should pick you: Never tried and of these products
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054

  5. Age:22
    Location:Northeast Ohio
    All CL Products Used:Triad & Greens are staples, have taken WFv1, GlycerGrow, Blue Gene, Bulge & Mag.
    Training History: I've been lifting seriously for about 4 years now.
    You should pick me because I'm getting ready to start a clean bulk after Christmas and have not yet picked anything up for post-workout. Plus, I'd love to try it.

  6. Saw this hangin out on the web...'lemon drop flavor', tub will be 30 full servings...still lookin for the profile

    Name:  GoldFeast_HRweb.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  47.6 KB
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. Interested in the new profile!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Nice!! Is the blender/shaker cup included as well?

    Has the profile been released on the updated version yet?
    No and no lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Saw this hangin out on the web...'lemon drop flavor', tub will be 30 full servings...still lookin for the profile

    Name:  GoldFeast_HRweb.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  47.6 KB
    Now that's a good looking bottle

  11. damn, i was a logger for golden gains when it 1st came out, it has since become a staple for me-[i used it last night at work]. i really hope there hasn't been a lot of changes to one of my favorite products!!!

  12. Sub'd. Probs gunna throw up an app later when time permits

  13. Age:22
    Location: Florida
    All CL Products Used: Orange Triad, White Flood, Green Magnitude, Black Hole,
    Training History:5 years of heavy lifting, combined with athletic training through baseball im currently a D2 Baseball Pitcher
    Reason why we should pick you: Im currently a D2 baseball pitcher and i need a good post workout shake i've used controlled labs quite a bit extensively with green mag and white flood but never tried golden gains, Id love to add it to my routine to help make my diet a bit better.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Age:22
    Location: Florida
    All CL Products Used: Orange Triad, White Flood, Green Magnitude, Black Hole,
    Training History:5 years of heavy lifting, combined with athletic training through baseball im currently a D2 Baseball Pitcher
    Reason why we should pick you: Im currently a D2 baseball pitcher and i need a good post workout shake i've used controlled labs quite a bit extensively with green mag and white flood but never tried golden gains, Id love to add it to my routine to help make my diet a bit better.
    Strong application!

  15. Hope you don't mind Renegade Here's the profile...

    Name:  GoldFeastsuppfacts.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  79.7 KB
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  16. Is that the new profile or the old one? It looks like the old profile.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Is that the new profile or the old one? It looks like the old profile.
    tis in deed the new one
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  18. can't believe there isn't more interest in logging this....golden gains is indeed a great product!!! not only is it great for post workout, but it is the best damned meal replacement i have ever tried...i use it at least 3 times a week as a meal replacement at work-when you only get a 20 minute paid lunch, golden gains is perfect!!!! in the summer months i may drink up to 3 servings during a 12 hour shift, really helps preserve muscle when sweating my arse off on the gator!!!

  19. Age: 36
    Location: Missouri
    All CL Products Used: Orange Triad, Purple wraath, purple intrain, whiteflood, and Golden Gains
    Training History: Off/on 20+ years; dedicated for the last 3. College athlete and High School wrestling coach
    Reason why we should pick you: I've done many logs on AM as well as other sites and I consistantly update as well as finish my logs.

    Thanks

  20. Age 28
    Location FT.Riley KS
    CL Products. Triads
    Been working out for about 6 years now.
    Just completed 5 months PT for damage to my rotator cuff from my last deployment and been back in the full swing of things again for about 3 weeks and ready to start taking up another notch.

  21. AGE:24
    Location: USA
    ALL CL PRODUCTS USED: Blue UP, Blue GrowTH, White Flood
    Reason why we should pick you? My supa swag and schizm is my friend.

    CL= Trustworthy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    schizm is my friend.
    LOL!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    CL= Trustworthy.
    Thank you sir
    The same goes for SNS!!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    can't believe there isn't more interest in logging this....golden gains is indeed a great product!!! not only is it great for post workout, but it is the best damned meal replacement i have ever tried...i use it at least 3 times a week as a meal replacement at work-when you only get a 20 minute paid lunch, golden gains is perfect!!!! in the summer months i may drink up to 3 servings during a 12 hour shift, really helps preserve muscle when sweating my arse off on the gator!!!
    I totally agree. It tastes amazing, and the profile is very unique. Gold Feast, we "trimmed the fat" so to speak, to make the product last twice as long, and still has the essential things that made GG awesome, like the sunflower oil, 4-5 servings of fruits/veggies, the healthy carb complex. Excellent stuff Big T i know you will like Gold Feast!!!

  25. I'm in!

    Age: 32
    Location: New Jersey
    All CL Products Used: Only used a few sample packets - no full products
    Training History: Been training seriously for 3 years with a year of home training prior to that
    Reason why we should pick you: I am a fair and honest logger. With the craze of lunch breaks (or more like the lack there of) I am nearly always at my desk, and while i bring stuff from home to eat, having a something to eat to supplement that and that has a good nutrient profile would be great. Often I will add granola (bars or loose) which isnt bad but tends to be high in sugar.

    Being able to mix up a shake that is not loaded with sugar or fat would be great!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    AGE:24
    Location: USA
    ALL CL PRODUCTS USED: Blue UP, Blue GrowTH, White Flood
    Reason why we should pick you? My supa swag and schizm is my friend.

    CL= Trustworthy.
    Ohhhh, you sound like that is a good thing & will help

    haha, nice! Thanks man!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  27. Pulling the Schizm card huh?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. [QUOTE=RenegadeRows;3130640]I totally agree. It tastes amazing, and the profile is very unique. Gold Feast, we "trimmed the fat" so to speak, to make the product last twice as long, and still has the essential things that made GG awesome, like the sunflower oil, 4-5 servings of fruits/veggies, the healthy carb complex. Excellent stuff Big T i know you will like Gold Feast!!![


    what would you say the taste is like? more lemon cream type? undertones of the other fruits in blend?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    I'm in!

    Age: 32
    Location: New Jersey
    All CL Products Used: Only used a few sample packets - no full products
    Training History: Been training seriously for 3 years with a year of home training prior to that
    Reason why we should pick you: I am a fair and honest logger. With the craze of lunch breaks (or more like the lack there of) I am nearly always at my desk, and while i bring stuff from home to eat, having a something to eat to supplement that and that has a good nutrient profile would be great. Often I will add granola (bars or loose) which isnt bad but tends to be high in sugar.

    Being able to mix up a shake that is not loaded with sugar or fat would be great!
    Great to have you along!

  30. The chosen few:

    bolanrox
    fightbackhxc
    Aldross
    pigpen75
    jumpshot903



    Please PM me your addresses so we can get these shipped out
    ASAP!
    Your going to LOVE
    Gold Feast!!!

    I'm looking forward to these logs very much
    Keep the applications rolling in, I'm going to pick one more person in a few days.





  31. Wow, quick and to the point!! Congrats guys!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  32. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

    Please post here, why you would want to log the new Golden Gains product.

    Please include:.
    Age:
    Location:
    All CL Products Used:
    Training History:
    Reason why we should pick you:

    Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to reading these!

    USA only*
    Must be 18+ years old
    Age: 27
    Location: Japan ( but if you get it to my Hawaii address asap I can get it to me here)
    All CL Products Used: white flood, blue up, reduction AM PM, green buldge, purple wrath, orange triad, oxigreens, blue gene.
    Training History: ten+ years training and dieting.
    Reason why we should pick you:
    I have been impressed with the flavorings if controlled labs supplements and I would love to add a new staple to my supplement arsenal.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  33. renegade you need to clear out your inbox brah

  34. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    what would you say the taste is like? more lemon cream type? undertones of the other fruits in blend?
    I'd say its very close to Lemon Meringue Pie. It's closer to cream than other fruits

  35. pm sent!

  36. Age: 24
    Location: Bay Area, CA
    All CL Products Used: Currently using: Oximega Greens, Golden Gains (when I can afford it lol) - Have used: Blue Gene, GlycerGrow, Golden Gains, Green Magnitude, White Flood, Oximega Greens and Fish Oil, Green Bulge, Blue GrowtH, Purple Intrain, Purple Wraath, probably more lol
    Training History: 3+ years, currently running the Strong(ER) routine by Dave Tate from EFS
    Reason why we should pick you: Been a fan of CL products for a long time, especially Golden Gains.
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

  37. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I totally agree. It tastes amazing, and the profile is very unique. Gold Feast, we "trimmed the fat" so to speak, to make the product last twice as long, and still has the essential things that made GG awesome, like the sunflower oil, 4-5 servings of fruits/veggies, the healthy carb complex. Excellent stuff Big T i know you will like Gold Feast!!!
    it is the fruit/veggie blend that sets it apart, imo...i get a boost of energy from it instead of the lethargy that usually comes after i eat solid food, also impressed by how much it fills me up without dragging me down.

  38. Edit: Lol didn't see they already picked winners.

  39. Age: 30
    Location: new york city

    All CL Products Used: every single one at least a few times,fish oil and greens A TON of times,purple wratth-quite a few tubs,glycergrow cannot even count how many tubs,etc..

    Training History:been training seriously for over 10 years and will be competing come the new year.

    Reason why we should pick you:I will give an honest and detailed review of product.
    I am also a very loyal and advid user of CL products including the old golden gains product.

    thank you
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Golden gains taste
    By JudoJosh in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 12:07 AM
  2. controlled labs-golden gains
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 05:42 PM
  3. Controlled Labs Golden Gains... Let the gains start coming!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 05:13 PM
  4. My GAINS will be GOLDEN (Sponsered Log)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 08:38 AM
  5. NEW CONTROLLED LABS Product: Golden Gains
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Log in
Log in