Who's interested in logging the new Golden Gains product???

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks bro!

BTW nice new avi... they your dogs? good lookin pups either way.
Nope just a fan.
I have a small little guy that bites a lot :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you CL and RR for the awesome opportunity.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I received everyones address, they are shipping today!

I'm thinking I'll pick the last winner either tonight or tomorrow :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
All CL Products Used: Currently using: Oximega Greens, Golden Gains (when I can afford it lol) - Have used: Blue Gene, GlycerGrow, Golden Gains, Green Magnitude, White Flood, Oximega Greens and Fish Oil, Green Bulge, Blue GrowtH, Purple Intrain, Purple Wraath, probably more lol
WOW!!!
AWESOME list!!! Avatar is lookin lean too!!! Great job bro!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We interrupt this promo to bring you this very special offer...

I have a tub of Golden Gains sitting in my pantry if anyone is interested in it (sale or trade). There is only about. 2 or 3 servings missing (I couldnt stomach the taste of it)

.. Now back to your regularly scheduled kick-ass-pure-unadulterated-awesomeness promo brought to you by Controlled Labs :D

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!!
AWESOME list!!! Avatar is lookin lean too!!! Great job bro!
At one point in time, everything in my supp closet was CL lol - now that I have bigger priorities (kids lol,) the list of supps I get to purchase gets shorter each month haha!

Thanks, definitely haven't been that lean in a few months lol

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Golden Feast today, started to right a log and twice my internet explorer gave out so im going to rewrite it in a bit and offcially start it tommorow!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All CL Products Used: purple wraath, green mag, white flood golen gains
Training History: was playin college football so id alot of power stuff for a while then got real sick, like hospitalized for a while sick, lost alot of weight, and alot of muscle mass now im on the comback trail doin more bodybuilding style lifting, loving it and doing a winter bulk, looking to gain as much lean mass as possible
Reason why we should pick you: I am a VERY dedicated logger, updates every day, very detailed. I am extremely focused on my goas and now that i have a month off from college i am really looking to put in 100% effort into eating, training and putting back on the size i once had and I woul love for this product to be a art of it! Also i love CL products, purple wraath and white flood were a staple of mine for a long time as well as green mag when not on monohydrate. Great company.

thanks again for the opportinuty and congrats to all teh winners already!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see one lucky guy is left!

Ive used the original Golden gains for the profile, but i see this is even better with the lower fat content.

Well over 18! haha but younger then 36 ;)..and a pround member of South Carolina!~

logs, not an issue here.........;)

mblanch8970

Awards
Memphis, Tn
Never used any of your products(want to try)
Been lifting about 6 years but very dedicated the last 2.
I need to try this because I'm a baseball player and it's hard to keep/gain weight in season

AK4lyfe

AK4lyfe

Awards
I just wanted to add that I know I'm fairly new to AM but I'm very capable of taking a detailed log with before and after pics. Are there any limits to what supplements I can take while logging? Just curious because I was planning on starting my anabeta/erase/daa stack :) I can hold off if needed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see one lucky guy is left!

Ive used the original Golden gains for the profile, but i see this is even better with the lower fat content.

Well over 18! haha but younger then 36 ;)..and a pround member of South Carolina!~

logs, not an issue here.........;)
chris, i think you will like this-taste is better than golden gains...yum!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I actually really liked the old version and the flavor was right up my alley,however this has me more then interested and my wallet more then worried,lol.

good luck to the other applicants left,pulling for me thought! =p

seriously looking foward to all the feedback on this!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this woudl be an awsome addition to my bulk, and I have always loved CL products and really hope u keep me in mind! thanks again for the opp. guys!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
WELL, It was a hard decision...lots of GREAT applications came in. I wish I could give everyone a bottle of this!!!

It came down to 2 applications, and it was too hard to just pick one. So I will give both of you the opportunity to log this!

mkretz
Sourdough

Please PM me your addresses! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think of this!!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Whooo hooo! This sounds amazing, cant wait to get the chance to review it!

Sending PM now!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WELL, It was a hard decision...lots of GREAT applications came in. I wish I could give everyone a bottle of this!!!

It came down to 2 applications, and it was too hard to just pick one. So I will give both of you the opportunity to log this!

mkretz
Sourdough

Please PM me your addresses! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think of this!!!
Nice you picked two quality loggers!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Thanks for the vouch again Ajp1!

This should be well suited in my upcoming bulk!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the vouch again Ajp1!

This should be well suited in my upcoming bulk!
What can I say u saved my azz a couple times and wasn't a díck about it :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Post up links when you guys start your logs in this thread, so it will be easier for everyone to find & join in on the fun :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and a pround member of South Carolina!~
really? i used to be too! born an raised in charleston.

anyhow, dont know if this has been said, but everytime i see this product name, i think of a golden shower..... just saying.

AK4lyfe

AK4lyfe

Awards
Congratulations guys! I'm planning on logging my stack (anabeta/erase/daa) so hopefully ill have better luck next time. Look for it coming soon! Merry Christmas, and I hope you all have a blessed holiday season

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have received mine and will toss my log up soon.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i still ahve not received mine any idea why?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
holidays always slow things down, as do weekends... we have two holiday weekends back to back this year... gonna be pretty slow going for anything shipped right now unless you pay for premium shipping.

Im still eagerly waiting though ;)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holidays always slow things down, as do weekends... we have two holiday weekends back to back this year... gonna be pretty slow going for anything shipped right now unless you pay for premium shipping.

Im still eagerly waiting though ;)
same here...if u couldnt tell lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did u want me to start a new thread logging this or jsut add it into my winter bulk log that i already have going?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
WOOOHOOO!!!

I just got mine as well!!!

I gotta make mention though... Im a lil taken back at some of the guidelines and warnings on the tub...

Why would one need to assess their tolerance to such a product???

Why is it so important to keep outta the reach of children and animals (BTW funny I read this, my friggin cat came running over sniffing at the box as I was opening it and pulling out the packing paper and whatnot, which is weird, usually the sound of plastic bags rustling or paper crinkling scares him and he runs away)

and whats in it that is known to cause birth defects and cancer??

These are all fairly crazy thing to be reading on a post workout recovery/meal replacement product...

Ill have my log up momentarily and link back here.... but would really enjoy some detailed answers to these questions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WOOOHOOO!!! I just got mine as well!!!I gotta make mention though... Im a lil taken back at some of the guidelines and warnings on the tub...Why would one need to assess their tolerance to such a product???Why is it so important to keep outta the reach of children and animals (BTW funny I read this, my friggin cat came running over sniffing at the box as I was opening it and pulling out the packing paper and whatnot, which is weird, usually the sound of plastic bags rustling or paper crinkling scares him and he runs away)and whats in it that is known to cause birth defects and cancer??These are all fairly crazy thing to be reading on a post workout recovery/meal replacement product...Ill have my log up momentarily and link back here.... but would really enjoy some detailed answers to these questions.
lol-i have been using it almost daily for around 2 weeks now.....it hasn't killed me------yet, lol. seriously, i don't know the answers to your q's, but i really like the stuff....planning on buying more!!!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
how is the taste bigt?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how is the taste bigt?
well, i really liked the taste of golden gains, but feast is even better. only problem is if you are going to sip on it make sure it's in a shaker cup, otherwise it will settle on the bottom.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste is awesome!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ur a lemonhead its amazing if urjsut REALLY used to vanilla and chocolate its still REALLYY good lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scary. Warning labels? I'd be scared to if it's supposedly just protein.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i read thru the entire label, then re-read it again...i could not find anything even remotely harmful....maybe you would like to try and fill us in????? controlled labs is a reputable company, i can't see them putting anything harmful into a meal replacement product. i have been thru a entire tub and am going to order another tomorrow!!!! stop this nonsense....

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
i read thru the entire label, then re-read it again...i could not find anything even remotely harmful....maybe you would like to try and fill us in????? controlled labs is a reputable company, i can't see them putting anything harmful into a meal replacement product. i have been thru a entire tub and am going to order another tomorrow!!!! stop this nonsense....
I too looked through the ingredients list time and time again.... saw nothing that I could pick out that would be controversial... just the fact that the warning IS on there, right under the dosing guidelines, is whats scary... what do they know that they arent telling us???

Is there a high lead contamination content? Is the fruits and veggie complex so rich in vitamins that a high dose could be toxic? I mean the fact that there is no apparent reason for it to be there, yet it is, leaves the mind reeling yearning for answers...

The only reason I brought it up in the first place was for a simple explanation, not to start a debacle, Ive continued to take it regardless and am really enjoying it thus far.... still answers would be appreciated since their own labeling brought it up.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Be frayed!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thats there for liability purposes, obviously protein, oats and vegetable/fruit extracts aren't dangerous :D

That warning is explicitly on there so it can be sold in California.

If you didn't notice, ALL supplements (even just basic ones) in Cali *should* have that warning on there.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
good enough for me!!!

Thanks RR, back to enjoying my deadly GF ;) Deadly cause its so good I wanna drink it all right away n slip into a coma!