LG Presents: The ultimate holiday natural stack!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LG Sciences has decided to give one lucky person an early Christmas present. For any of you that are looking for a boost to your workouts and body composition but don't want to go the PH/AAS route this promo is for you. We're offering a double dose of some of our best natural products. Give yourself an edge in the gym with ASGT which provides great focus and energy. Experience muscle-tearing pumps with NO Infuse. Then add in FormX, Natadrol, and Sub Sterone for some killer gains in strength and body composition. LG is hitting your body with multiple compounds and multiple pathways to deliver a killer natural cycle.

Rules:

1. Post what you're thankful for this holiday season.

2. Must be over 18.

3. Must live in the continental U.S.

4. Must have over 250 posts.

5. Must be willing to run a log in the logging section.

6. Contest ends December 18

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Looks like an awesome stack. When is the deadline for this promo?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah had a feeling i was missing something. I edited the original post. Contest will run until December 18 which will give everyone plenty of time to apply and get this around Christmas.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Ah had a feeling i was missing something. I edited the original post. Contest will run until December 18 which will give everyone plenty of time to apply and get this around Christmas.
You're welcome for the reminder. :sly:

I'd take a shot at this but I'll be running something else until around Jan. 7.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is too good an opportunity to pass up.

I am thankful for a few things this holiday season. First, I have an amazing wife and a great daughter who make every day fun to be alive (as well as challenging). On top of that, I am fortunate to have a job that allows me to spoil the previously mentioned family. On a final note, Both the family and the job are together in a way that lets me train how I want. I am able to get up everyday at 3:45, and beat the ever living crap out of myself in my own gym in my basement. Couldnt ask for more

I have logged for LG before, I would love to have the opportunity again

Edit: Just saw the post below so here goes:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139159-natadrol-t-911-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109358-kicking-little-bc.html

Why pick me? I am an experienced lifter, with a track record of good logs in the past. The above 2 were with LG, I would be happy to provide others here as requested. I have been around here for 4.5 years with almost 10,000 posts (god, that is scary as hell to say out loud).

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also please help us choose by including information about yourself. Links to supp logs, stats, training experience, supplement experience, all of that good stuff! Why should we pick YOU?

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
I'm thankful that my family is healthy (this holiday season)... but it has been a tough year and I have had to move out of my apartment and in with relatives because the hotel i worked at laid everyone off and closed their doors in April. Even worse, the family members i moved in with are on the verge of losing their home as well. I don't want to bring this board down with negativity, so that's all i'll say about that. Again, i'm thankful for my health and the health of my family and the love and support we all have for each other... because that's all we really have to keep us going.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I'm very thankful for my big brother who was in a drunk driving car accident. He is home now but bed ridden and it will take a lot! Of time but he will get better the doctors say.
He was a passenger in. Right now, he has no abdominal muscles, can't sneeze or cough or else internal bleeding may occur again. Removed 2 feet of his large intestine. After the crash he pulled his 2 buddies outta the burning car with "NO" abdominal muscles and crawled to the other driver to save him but he ended up passing out in the middle of the street. The doctors said its a miracle he is still alive, due to all the internal damage that caused him so much pain. Im very thankful for all
The support friends/family have had on our life during this time. And want to thank the "Airforce National Guard" that flew a flag in Afghanistan for him, which he has the flag in a case with a bio of the flag about it being flown for him. Very thankful for a lot of things in life right now, but this is #1 on my thankful list!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved my run of Natadrol for strength and left a very favourable review nobody seemed to pick up on.

I am thankful for companies that send stuff overseas to us British folk. ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LG Sciences has decided to give one lucky person an early Christmas present. For any of you that are looking for a boost to your workouts and body composition but don't want to go the PH/AAS route this promo is for you. We're offering a double dose of some of our best natural products. Give yourself an edge in the gym with ASGT which provides great focus and energy. Experience muscle-tearing pumps with NO Infuse. Then add in FormX, Natadrol, and Sub Sterone for some killer gains in strength and body composition. LG is hitting your body with multiple compounds and multiple pathways to deliver a killer natural cycle.

Rules:

1. Post what you're thankful for this holiday season.

2. Must be over 18.

3. Must live in the continental U.S.

4. Must have over 250 posts.

5. Must be willing to run a log in the logging section.

6. Contest ends December 18
Nice. I just might have to do an entry :)

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
pretty awesome. too bad no posts here, how long would this stack typically last?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Awesome promo!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome promo, to good to pass up:

I am thankful (and honored) for the brave men and women in the armed forces that keep this the best country to live in, who are fighting for us this holiday and everyday away from their families and loved ones putting their lives in danger for us!!! I also thankful to have good health, any day above ground is a good day. Also am thankful to seeing my family during the holidays and for having a great wife and and a daughter, cant wait for her to open presents on Christmas day and see the look on her face.

I would have no problem logging this stack

A little about myself:
* Sex: Male
* Height:5-11
* Weight:235

* Years Training:I have been working out since college (over 15 years). For the past 6 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train
* Routine: Work out 4-5 times a week...Chest/tri...Back/bi...Shoulders....Legs...30 to 40 minutes a day cardio

* Prior supplement use: Superpump 250, jack3ed, maximize, NO explode, NO shotgun, San fierce, Controlled labs white flood, LG Methyl 1D

* Current supplements: Protein, multivitamin, amino acids

* LINKS to past logs and/or reviews of ANY products:
BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood

Combat powder: BoSox goes to war
BoSox goes to war

BoSox36 gets blue with controlled labs
BoSox36 gets blue with controlled labs

[h=2]Fierce...Mini log[/h]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/183723-fierce-mini-log.html#post3021740

You should choose me because i train hard and I would write a detailed log...and I would be thankful :veryhappy:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome promo if i had the time to log it i'd jump all over this good luck to everyone.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Any particular way to use it and when to take the supps?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand what you mean by "how to use it."
I think it was the same question pretty much. Guessing he wants to know the dosing protocol for using all 5 of the products together.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't understand what you mean by "how to use it."
Maybe he wants to take them separately instead of a stack :32:

Bryanz47

Awards
I Would love to do this..... too bad about the 250 post though..... I must do a lot of writing.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The protocol would be to extreme if thats what your wondering Natadrol and the Sub would be spread out through the day at least 4 times, and the other products is pretty self explanatory.. but seriously...this is a sick freaking stack!
Yes exactly

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice promo, LG!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Nice promo, to bad I don't have 250 posts and also about to start m1d black and mmv3.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes exactly
I don't have much time right now to go in to depth about how to properly use the stack (in my opinion), but i will return later to give a comprehensive answer. I can go in to all the products individually, and then how i would use them together.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't have much time right now to go in to depth about how to properly use the stack (in my opinion), but i will return later to give a comprehensive answer. I can go in to all the products individually, and then how i would use them together.
As always very helpful.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
The protocol would be to extreme if thats what your wondering Natadrol and the Sub would be spread out through the day at least 4 times, and the other products is pretty self explanatory.. but seriously...this is a sick freaking stack!
It looks like a "sick" freaking stack :box:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I am thankful for my health with all the stupid things i have done in the past year and most thankful for my dad getting his strength and health back together from a recent stroke 2 months. Also am very thankful for LG giving us this amazing oppurtunity to log these amazing products. ASGT kicks ass and i havent tried the others but they are turning me on

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd vote for Ben "the natural wonder-boy" bdcc to log this.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I am out of the USA but thought I would throw an application in anyway in case it is impressive enough to hook an English brother up. :)

24, Personal Trainer, 6' 0", 180lbs, 9% body fat, natural (don't take AAS).

Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172689-bdccs-pes-anabeta.html (Beta log for AnaBeta-01, prior to being a PES rep)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/176925-bdccs-titanium-erase.html (Titanium and Erase)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/186611-bdccs-sustain-alpha.html (Sustain Alpha Transdermal)
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/supplementation/150956-bdccs-hcgenerate-log.html (HCGenerate)

Reviews:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/162425-natabolic-kit-review.html (Natabolic Kit) :)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/163341-n2kts-stock-mrsupps-57.html#post2729744 (N2KTS)

I am thankful for having amazing family and friends who have looked after me through a very tough time and an illness which caused me to drop to 60kg from 84kg in the space of 10 weeks.

You should pick me because;
- My reviews are always honest, including negative points
- I am a natural athlete so these supplements mean a lot to me
- This is my job, I am very meticulous with it
- My logs are known for being very detailed
- I will log it on a UK forum if you would like

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any particular way to use it and when to take the supps?
Here's how I would do things. This is simply my own logic, not necessarily what others or LG may say haha.

Natadrol: 8 caps daily for 2 bottles. Split doses (AM/PM) [30 days]

Sub Sterone: 10 droppers daily, split doses. [29-30 days] Start with FormX.

FormX: 6 caps daily, split doses [30 days] Start after Natadrol ends.

NO Infuse: 10 sprays on desired muscle groups on workout days. Run at discretion.

ASGT: 1-2 servings whenever you need a boost.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or you could use all supps together for about 6 weeks. Sub Sterone increases effectiveness of Natadrol, and Form-X would keep natural test production up thoughout the Natadrol. Natadrol isn't incredibly suppressive so I don't think you would need any kind of test booster to follow with this protocol. What to do what to do...

It's nice to see NO Infuse finally getting some attention. I happen to really like it and I'm not a fan of most NO boosters.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
no doubt an amazing opportunity for the winner.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picture 4.png

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL!

If I ever run for Prime Minister that will be my candidates poster haha.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's how I would do things. This is simply my own logic, not necessarily what others or LG may say haha.

Natadrol: 8 caps daily for 2 bottles. Split doses (AM/PM) [30 days]

Sub Sterone: 10 droppers daily, split doses. [29-30 days] Start with FormX.

FormX: 6 caps daily, split doses [30 days] Start after Natadrol ends.

NO Infuse: 10 sprays on desired muscle groups on workout days. Run at discretion.

ASGT: 1-2 servings whenever you need a boost.
Or you could use all supps together for about 6 weeks. Sub Sterone increases effectiveness of Natadrol, and Form-X would keep natural test production up thoughout the Natadrol. Natadrol isn't incredibly suppressive so I don't think you would need any kind of test booster to follow with this protocol. What to do what to do...

It's nice to see NO Infuse finally getting some attention. I happen to really like it and I'm not a fan of most NO boosters.
I would add a scoop, maybe 1.5 to 3/4's of a gallon of water and drink it through out the day.. more so for the natural test boosting properties of it, and the same time does it prior to work outs...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved my run of Natadrol for strength and left a very favourable review nobody seemed to pick up on.

I am thankful for companies that send stuff overseas to us British folk. ;)
Ben, didn't see you had an app in.
I have seen the quality and detail of your logs, you would be a great prospect for this stack, and a pretty good gage for how the products work.
I hope you get it, they would benefit greatly from this, guaranteed!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe it's only one more day, some nice apps up in here... will be a tough choice.