Get Your 8:1:1 BCAA on! One of the Greatest BCAA sales EVER or but pretty damn close!

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Get Your 8:1:1 BCAA on! One of the Greatest BCAA sales EVER or but pretty damn close!

8:1:1 Micronized BCAA Naturally Flavored (light Refreshing Grape bubblegum)/No Useless Colors/Dyes 29.99........for 200grams!

Yeah buddy!

I kid I kid... I mean 200 x 5! Yes Sir, 1 hefty kilogram of Micronized 8:1:1 for 29.99!

Sam and I are cutting our Margins and the customer benefits...it's a usual Sam/USP collaboration...keepinf the customer first.

Pre-sale is live!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...bcaa-1-kg.html

Why Such an Amazing Price?

Well, USPlabs marketing for BCAA's was mixes clear, Our flavor company fouled up and added a slight tint of natural coloring by mistake..So USPlabs couldn’t got to market with the product....Hence, USPowder's customers and NP benefit!

If you never used BCAAs twice a day in between meals or with meals, I would take this opportunity to give it a try. The recovery is off the chart and Lean Muscle comes much quicker.

There is a reason BCAAs are Top sellers, they work and with the 8:1:1 micronized BCAA ratio designed to ignite protein synthesis.

Since 8:1:1 is leucine heavy, no need to Mega dose to get leucine content high.

One kilogram gives 83 servings or 166 scoops!

if you can, and you want to experiment BUT include INTENSE training during a 6 weeks plan of compound movements with heavy weight (you could go longer but after 6 weeks, I think the next 6 weeks will be an easy decision.....your recovery and workout energy will be off the charts)!

Order 2kgs 60 bucks and try this:

Again 1 serving= 2 scoops
    2 kilograms=166 servings....for 60 bucks

off days:
    1 servings 3-4 times a day 1 hour after eating

Workout days
    2 servings sipped pre-intra-post
    1 serving 2-3 a day 1 hour after eating

Buy some Bulk Creatine, SuperSaponins, 1 carboxy (take for anabolic sleep)

For $120 or so dollars, you are buying results.

Worth a shot.

You will look and feel like a monster....

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Simple Contest

We will Pick 10 Winners.

Tell us in 4 sentences why you include BCAAs into your supplement cycle.

--Winners picked lottery style

--I entry per screen name

--Winners picked on December 5th
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

SuperSaponins FTW!!!!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    SuperSaponins FTW!!!!!!!!
    SuperSaponins is currently on the site.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    8:1:1 Micronized BCAA Naturally Flavored (light Refreshing Grape bubblegum)/No Useless Colors/Dyes 29.99........for 200grams!

Yeah buddy!

I kid I kid... I mean 200 x 5! Yes Sir, 1 hefty kilogram of Micronized 8:1:1 for 29.99!

Sam and I are cutting our Margins and the customer benefits...it's a usual Sam/USP collaboration...keepinf the customer first.

Pre-sale is live!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...bcaa-1-kg.html

Why Such an Amazing Price?

Well, USPlabs marketing for BCAA's was mixes clear, Our flavor company fouled up and added a slight tint of natural coloring by mistake..So USPlabs couldn’t got to market with the product....Hence, USPowder's customers and NP benefit!

If you never used BCAAs twice a day in between meals or with meals, I would take this opportunity to give it a try. The recovery is off the chart and Lean Muscle comes much quicker.

There is a reason BCAAs are Top sellers, they work and with the 8:1:1 micronized BCAA ratio designed to ignite protein synthesis.

Since 8:1:1 is leucine heavy, no need to Mega dose to get leucine content high.

One kilogram gives 83 servings or 166 scoops!

if you can, and you want to experiment BUT include INTENSE training during a 6 weeks plan of compound movements with heavy weight (you could go longer but after 6 weeks, I think the next 6 weeks will be an easy decision.....your recovery and workout energy will be off the charts)!

Order 2kgs 60 bucks and try this:

Again 1 serving= 2 scoops
    2 kilograms=166 servings....for 60 bucks

off days:
    1 servings 3-4 times a day 1 hour after eating

Workout days
    2 servings sipped pre-intra-post
    1 serving 2-3 a day 1 hour after eating

Buy some Bulk Creatine, SuperSaponins, 1 carboxy (take for anabolic sleep)

For $120 or so dollars, you are buying results.

Worth a shot.

You will look and feel like a monster....

It will go way too fast if I drink it like that. Would rather have it last me.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I am getting some though. Great deal. How much is it gonna be after the sale is over?
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I am getting some though. Great deal. How much is it gonna be after the sale is over?
    29.99 until supplies last and I expect it to last 2-3 months.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It will go way too fast if I drink it like that. Would rather have it last me.
    worth it from a results stand point...especially if dieting or increasing intensity/work volume without increasing caloric intake to increase recovery.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

man ive got several jugs of recoverpro and extend but this price is tempting
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  10. Registered User
    Answers

worth it from a results stand point...especially if dieting or increasing intensity/work volume without increasing caloric intake to increase recovery.

I'm not sure about that. I get plenty of BCAA's from food especially Leucine, which is in higher concentrations in food than any other BCAA. Sure Modern BCAA is gonna help fill in the gaps, and I've already purchased. There is point though where you are just wasting it. The main reason I purchased is too save money on BCAA's. I don't always supplement with BCAA as its not always worth the extra expense. The big bottle you are selling is only a good deal if it lasts longer than the smaller bottle. I'm not gonna take more so it only lasts me as long as the smaller bottle. Call me cheap or frugal, but I plan on following the directions on the bottle,

Modern BCAA Directions:

As a dietary supplement, mix 1 serving (2 level scoops) in 20 ounces of water and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Sip throughout workout or athletic event. An additional serving may be taken immediately after training or any time additional aminos are needed. Using very cold water can hinder solubility and cause foaming.

Just sounds more reasonable to me.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Like I said, I just want it to last. Plus I'm already taking a product intra-workout that contains bcaa. Plus my whey protein, so I'm covered when it comes to aminos.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

In for the contest
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    In for the contest
    Posting the contest tomorrow.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Already ordered. Maybe I'll take a look at that contest too though.
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

One thing about MBCAA is it doesnt have that rancid leucine taste some leucines have. I have ordered bulks before and it varies batch to batch, they must use a nice pure form.

I like the 8:1:1 ratio with AnaBeta I feel it, and I have read others do as well. My feeling is the 2:1:1 are good for anti-catabolic purposes when fasting or something, but the high ratio like 8:1:1 is better for anabolic purposes

The 8:1:1 + AnaBeta gives a great anabolic combination...and if you really want to push the limit add the bulk BCAAs to the AnaBeta + Prime Stack. USPLabs Prime + AnaBeta Stack (combo pack): Discount Prime + AnaBeta Stack Supplements

The prices on AnaBeta and AnaBeta + Prime stack wont be around forever...so if you want to try the combos with Modern BCAA now is the time
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    One thing about MBCAA is it doesnt have that rancid leucine taste some leucines have. I have ordered bulks before and it varies batch to batch, they must use a nice pure form.

I like the 8:1:1 ratio with AnaBeta I feel it, and I have read others do as well. My feeling is the 2:1:1 are good for anti-catabolic purposes when fasting or something, but the high ratio like 8:1:1 is better for anabolic purposes

The 8:1:1 + AnaBeta gives a great anabolic combination...and if you really want to push the limit add the bulk BCAAs to the AnaBeta + Prime Stack. USPLabs Prime + AnaBeta Stack (combo pack): Discount Prime + AnaBeta Stack Supplements

The prices on AnaBeta and AnaBeta + Prime stack wont be around forever...so if you want to try the combos with Modern BCAA now is the time
    Include some AT2-OxyElite with Anabeta and PRIME with some BCAAs not a bad begin the NEw years to get ripped and gain muscle stack!

I got an idea!
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Do share!

AT2 + OEP is the most loved fat loss stack on the board IMO. Combine that with the muscle building stack above and bam...all angles in overdrive
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

For sure.

I've been using Modern for 2 months now as my BCAA source with AnaBeta and i will be sticking with it. Since Prime is a completely different product than i had thought i might be throwing it into the mix too.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    In for the contest
    Posting the contest tomorrow.
    Smoooooth...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

contest posted (2nd post)
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Contest Entry

I use Bcaa's for immune system support and to obtain optimal leucine levels for the day. It helps stimulate protein synthesis and it helps prevent muscle loss in endurance activities over three hours.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Contest entry

I have always used BCAAs, but recently I have become more and more interested in just one of those aminos: Leucine. I know that it has a VERY hard time dissolving in water and usually leaves a horrible smell/after taste. My belief is by taking high doses of Leucine in between meals and before bed will illicit a protein synthesis response that will result in more lean mass gains while recomping our body and utilizing more fat in the process.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

contest posted (2nd post)
    Is there a log required or is it a give away?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like just a give-away.

I could think of way more than 4 reasons why they are good...and i'd cite my reasons! I will let everyone else play though...i have a few tubs already pre-ordered via the bulk Modern BCAA on the home page
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  25. JRC
    Answers

Contest entry

I have been using BCAA's for over 2 years now. I feel it helps with protein synthesis and it seems to help with my recovery. I started out using them during the day before meals and around training, but money is tight now a days so I mainly use them pre/during workout. I would love to try these BCAA's to review the taste and mixing ability as well as seeing how my body reacts to the 8:1:1 ratio. I've only used 2:1:1 & 4:1:1 in the past.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

"Winners picked lottery style"

I include BCAAs because they noticeably reduce muscular soreness. I use them at high doses instead of whey because they are easier on my digestive system. Dosing them between meals can spike MPS. It helps me train at a higher volume with fewer rest days as it seriously helps my recovery.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff here USP! 10 winners is very generous.

Contest De Entry

BCAA’s are the building blocks of protein and is what your muscles are literally made of. When BCAA’s are consumed, they are either used for immediate energy or metabolized in the muscle rather than the liver, that is why they have been a staple of mine for about the last 2 years (used pre& intra workout) and have been steadily making gains. Why? Among other things because science has shown that supplementing with a branched chain amino acid (BCAA) mixture can significantly increase nitrogen retention in the muscle, increase protein synthesis, and increase endurance. Plus they are quite a bit more refreshing to sip on while working out than just water alone.
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Contest Entry

I use BCAA's because I perform fasted cardio 4 times a week, and use them to hold onto as much muscle as possible and for recovery purposes.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Due to long hours and strenuous nights ( I'm a stripper ). I am always worried about catabolism. To word of this muscle eating hormone I sip on aminos all night in between sets.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Lol just kidding!!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

i take BCAA because by spiking my meals 1hr before with 5g leucine or 10g BCAA i had my best gains of all time, that weren't hormonal. Paired in conjunction with Ecdy and a good testosterone booster the gains from increased protein synthesis will be unmatched!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  32. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Entry

I use BCAAs for helping me to maintain muscle mass while on a calorie deficit diet since dieting itself is catabolic and the leaner I become the more likely I am going to end up sacrificing muscle mass as my body tries to hold onto fat stores. When dieting the body will instinctively turn to muscle to satisfy its energy needs which results in increased protein breakdown and dieting for that "ripped" look will also result in a decreased amount of protein synthesis (due to restricted energy intake). Basically, when the rate of synthesis equals the rate of breakdown, you are able to maintain your muscle mass, but when the rate of breakdown exceeds the rate of synthesis, there is a loss of muscle mass and I supplement with BCAAs to prevent this because they help (especially leucine) to stimulate protein synthesis and also help to reduce the rate of protein breakdown ( by decreasing the expression of several components that are involved in protein breakdown). So by supplementing with BCAAs I am increasing protein synthesis while also decreasing protein breakdown which allows me to keep the muscles I worked so hard for in my quest for a six pack.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Simple, I use Bcaas to stay anabolic 24/7 while simultaneously losing bodyfat
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.
    Answers

why I use BCAA's

I use BCAA's because I have to get my cardio in 3x week at 6am playing basketball. This means fasted. I wouldn't dare play ball fasted without BCAA's. Muscle is too hard gained to let it just get melted away...
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Simple Contest

We will Pick 10 Winners.

Tell us in 4 sentences why you include BCAAs into your supplement cycle.

--Winners picked lottery style

--I entry per screen name

--Winners picked on December 5th
    I include BCAAs to keep anabolism at it's highest as much as possible. The anti-catabolic properties are also a main reason. It's a good way to get amino acids in between meals and getting them in free form gets the most out of my workouts. I don't like to waste my workouts or my efforts in the weightroom and in the kitchen.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  36. Registered User
    Answers

I use BCAA's to stay anabolic throughout the day, especially during training. If don't drink BCAA's during my training session, I'm simply wasting my time in the gym losing my hard earned muscle. I simply take 1 scoop of BCAA's one I wake up, and 3 scoops during weight training or cardio session. And up the dosage once my calories drop to an all time low.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Entry

While on IF type diet you need BCAA's to prevent catabolism. I is a low calorie way to prevent muscle loss and not break the fasting regulations for Lean Gains, which is an IF Protocol.
    Using BCAA's around your workout enhances recovery and further prevents catabolism. I take it before during and after.The amount of calories I am taking determines the amount of BCAA's used. I use more when I am cutting for obvious reasons. What I like about USPLabs 8:1:1 ratio is that it is more economical as I can use less considering the higher amount of Leucine.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Contest Entry

The reason I use BCAA's is to spare muscle while I'm dieting. Increased levels of amino acids in the blood can cause both insulin and growth hormone levels to rise. When I combine this with the metabolic diet I can increase these hormone levels and at the same time spare muscle breakdown/catabolism. They are great to spare muscle protein breakdown during exercise and in between meals. It really helps when you take them consistently between meals. They can give you a great energy boost during long workouts, especially if your doing heavy volume. Between meals it helps break the monotony of just plain water.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Double fisted 8:1:1 ratio'd bump that Misty May would be proud of...Bazinga!

40. Registered User
    Answers

29.99 until supplies last and I expect it to last 2-3 months.

Price is up now. It is now priced at $34.95. What gives?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:07 AM
  2. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 02:56 AM
  3. New BCAA/EAA Flavors and more BCAA's
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:18 PM
  4. Run Your Car on Salt Water - Video - Pretty damn cool!
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 10:28 PM
  5. Pretty damn creepy!
    By Konvicted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:59 PM