Get Your 8:1:1 BCAA on! One of the Greatest BCAA sales EVER or but pretty damn close!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Still no email regarding shipping or tracking, private messages ignored AGAIN. At this point, whatever. If I get my stuff cool, if not, it's not like I paid for it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, very jealous of the winners here. Extremely generous giveaway USP.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Still no email regarding shipping or tracking, private messages ignored AGAIN. At this point, whatever. If I get my stuff cool, if not, it's not like I paid for it.
As some of us have gotten ours already I can only assume you will be taken care of too. Hang in there.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought we were going to get the new cherry flavor? of bulk modern bcaa?. Or at least a bottle of bulk version described in the first post of this thread...Not that what was shipped was a bad deal at all, I was just looking forward to the new fruit punch flavor of the bulk version of modern bcaa. Fruit punch I think is the correct flavor.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I thought we were going to get the new cherry flavor? of bulk modern bcaa?. Or at least a bottle of bulk version described in the first post of this thread...Not that what was shipped was a bad deal at all, I was just looking forward to the new fruit punch flavor of the bulk version of modern bcaa. Fruit punch I think is the correct flavor.
Ya I thought that was kind of odd but I'm more than happy with what I got so whatever lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine was waiting for me at work, today.

Thanks, guys :bigok:

I'll upload a pic, later (though it won't look any different than schizm's lol).

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine was waiting for me at work, today.

Thanks, guys :bigok:

I'll upload a pic, later (though it won't look any different than schizm's lol).
Snap a pic of you kissin your tub of Modern....what? It's not like you won't be doing that any way!!! :ponder:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:bigok:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was actually picked for this but I still haven't received my package, who should I send my address to again? :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was actually picked for this but I still haven't received my package, who should I send my address to again? :)
I heard Bruce submitted his address in your honor. :lol:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only reason I entered this contest was for the bulk kilo of bcaa, regardless of flavor. The extras are nice but I was shocked to see the normal sized tub in my box. Its not even fruit punch. Im still happy regardless.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I missed out on this one :(

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only reason I entered this contest was for the bulk kilo of bcaa, regardless of flavor. The extras are nice but I was shocked to see the normal sized tub in my box. Its not even fruit punch. Im still happy regardless.
Wow it came?
Good job bro. Those are great products you got ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine!

Thanks USP

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah you and I have the same thoughts on this. Sure I'm happy with this, it just wasn't what I was expecting based on the title and subject of this thread.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't use the Yok3d though. Nitrates just make me sleepy. Anyone want to trade their compound 20 for my Yok3d?.
Doubt you're gonna find anyone to make that trade lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Doubt you're gonna find anyone to make that trade lol.
I actually might trade with him...
2 sups I'm still trying to figure out is c20 & AnaBeta haha.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually might trade with him...
2 sups I'm still trying to figure out is c20 & AnaBeta haha.
So you're saying you have C20 and are going to give it to him for Yok3d?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So you're saying you have C20 and are going to give it to him for Yok3d?
It may be a possibility... haha...
Or I may buy his yok3d...
Depends on how I feel when he gets back to me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It may be a possibility... haha...
Or I may buy his yok3d...
Depends on how I feel when he gets back to me.
I gotcha. I just didn't expect that. Based on the beta tests, I would've figured everyone wanted C20, more.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I gotcha. I just didn't expect that. Based on the beta tests, I would've figured everyone wanted C20, more.
I just have a lot of stuf and a lot of GDAs

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established