BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 18

BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!!

Page 18 of 18 First ... 13161718
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    From what I have heard that would be insane on the libido, EndoSurge and Protein Factory Unleashed is almost too much for me now. I can go 3-4 times a day if my GF was willing !
    I will have to keep this stack in the back burner haha.

Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I will have to keep this stack in the back burner haha.
    I started it on week 5 of PCT and it really kept things going well after the clomid was dropped. I wouldn't have felt this good without it and that was after a high dose run of trenazone.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can you guys request a stack with say combustion and Anabeta or with alpha t2...individually, I can't purchase but as a stack saving I can so I can get it to Australia...
    Just a thought...rock on guys
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Can you guys request a stack with say combustion and Anabeta or with alpha t2...individually, I can't purchase but as a stack saving I can so I can get it to Australia...
    Just a thought...rock on guys
    Will see what we can do.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks man. Really appreciate it... Wanna get ripped hahahah
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Well Combustion is one hell of a start! Stuff kicks butt and them some. Very good price on it too.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It got mentioned on the previous page, but didn't get the recognition it deserves:

BULK PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS IS NOW AVAILABLE AT NUTRAPLANET!!!!

Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh yeah boyee!!!!!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Yes it is and more EndoSurge is on the way as well.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yes it is and more EndoSurge is on the way as well.
    Good because that stuff seems to sell out ALL the time.
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

quick question regarding endosurge.....a client of mine at the gym is on trt (i think gel) and he was wondering if a product liek this woul be worth while or even efective to take while on trt?
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

While he may not get the test boosting aspects of the product he would most definitely get the improved sleep, increase in free test, and because of that a better rise in libido.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    While he may not get the test boosting aspects of the product he would most definitely get the improved sleep, increase in free test, and because of that a better rise in libido.
    thanks.....so he can get some benefits but not all
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

jw exactly hwo this product boosts testosterone cuz i know some products are different...is it through an increase in lh production?
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    thanks.....so he can get some benefits but not all
    Also his prostate will get protection from the nettle root which is something to consider as his DHT levels will go up from the TRT. Many don't feel any problems but it is never a bad thing to worry about, it is the second most prevalent cancer in the US. I could see how he could throw in 3 pre-bed and that would last for 8 weeks, not a bad deal. It will surely help increase LH and his libido even more.
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

well woudlnt his lh be supressed completely due to the trt
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Freaking libido on Endo is insane. My wife wants me to have a liftime stock of that stuff.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.

So that I understand correctly this will help me as I'm on Androgel as well? Libido is not what it was when I first started HRT early part of 2011. Then I was using Testim with better results but the insurance decided to remove it and not pay for! That was not a pleasant shock as it was working decent but not the same as Cyp would.
    Stats
    5'9"  151 lbs.

I'm do ready to get mine in! I work at a gym so if it works like I hear I'm going to talk it up to everyone.
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GolFNUTT View Post
    So that I understand correctly this will help me as I'm on Androgel as well? Libido is not what it was when I first started HRT early part of 2011. Then I was using Testim with better results but the insurance decided to remove it and not pay for! That was not a pleasant shock as it was working decent but not the same as Cyp would.
    In theory yes it should but everyone is different. It will also have numerous other effects such as sleep, prostate protection, and freeing up bound test.
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.

In theory yes it should but everyone is different. It will also have numerous other effects such as sleep, prostate protection, and freeing up bound test.
    That is what I had figured Thanks 3clipseGT for the quick responce. I will need to give this a try and see how things go
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GolFNUTT View Post
    That is what I had figured Thanks 3clipseGT for the quick responce. I will need to give this a try and see how things go
    Not a problem and when you try it let us know how it goes. We love to hear feedback. Also if you have any questions let us know we will be more then happy to help you.
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

woudl u suggest dosing the same if on gel?
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

woudl u suggest dosing the same if on gel?
    You definitely could dose the same. Depends what that person is going for. I like to split my doses of stinging nettle up. But some take 3 or so caps prior to bed for the sleep benefits.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As far as natty test boosters go the freeing up of bound testosterone seems to be the most noticeable between one that concentrates on serum levels and free test. So for someone on TRT or androgel it should free up a substantial amount of androgen / testosterone which leaves it available for anabolism as well as androgenic traits like libido and positive aggression, mood elevation, all the good aspects.

Yes someone on TRT is going to be shut down already as a matter of fact that is the only legal reason for someone to get on anyway is hypogonadism. EI Having to low levels of testosterone.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

have these been shipped out? i wont endosurge liek 3 weeks ago? any word? thanks
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

have these been shipped out? i wont endosurge liek 3 weeks ago? any word? thanks
    Pm me your name and addy again so i can check the status of it bro. Do you live in an apt complex by chance?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 06:56 AM
  2. Want FREE iForce Product & Swag? Do you use Facebook? GHFIH!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 01:45 PM