BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!!

GolFNUTT

GolFNUTT

Awards
In theory yes it should but everyone is different. It will also have numerous other effects such as sleep, prostate protection, and freeing up bound test.
That is what I had figured Thanks 3clipseGT for the quick responce. I will need to give this a try and see how things go :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is what I had figured Thanks 3clipseGT for the quick responce. I will need to give this a try and see how things go :)
Not a problem and when you try it let us know how it goes. We love to hear feedback. Also if you have any questions let us know we will be more then happy to help you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
woudl u suggest dosing the same if on gel?
You definitely could dose the same. Depends what that person is going for. I like to split my doses of stinging nettle up. But some take 3 or so caps prior to bed for the sleep benefits.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As far as natty test boosters go the freeing up of bound testosterone seems to be the most noticeable between one that concentrates on serum levels and free test. So for someone on TRT or androgel it should free up a substantial amount of androgen / testosterone which leaves it available for anabolism as well as androgenic traits like libido and positive aggression, mood elevation, all the good aspects.

Yes someone on TRT is going to be shut down already as a matter of fact that is the only legal reason for someone to get on anyway is hypogonadism. EI Having to low levels of testosterone.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have these been shipped out? i wont endosurge liek 3 weeks ago? any word? thanks

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have these been shipped out? i wont endosurge liek 3 weeks ago? any word? thanks
Pm me your name and addy again so i can check the status of it bro. Do you live in an apt complex by chance?