ForeRunner Labs Facebook Give Aways.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Hey gang, be sure you LIKE our Facebook Fan Page as we will be having some FREE Alpha Mass give away very soon. Thinking first off when we hit 200 fans, number #200 is gonna get a bottle of Alpha Mass on us. OOOO this is just the start gang..

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fo...=wall&filter=1

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa...this si sweet. Soo cant wait to try out alpha mass

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang i was like in the first 80 :( shoulda waited haha

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
I think everyone is holding out to be 200 and won't hit the like button

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You realize you've just convinced all of us who've already liked it to "un-like" around that 195 range and sit and wait to re-like your page.

lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You realize you've just convinced all of us who've already liked it to "un-like" around that 195 range and sit and wait to re-like your page.

lol
Lmao this was my exact plan. I think a good idea is to put everyone who likes it in a list for a random number generator.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Lmao this was my exact plan. I think a good idea is to put everyone who likes it in a list for a random number generator.
hhmmm not sure how FB random number generator...unless you know someway of doing..hit me up ideas gang

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hhmmm not sure how FB random number generator...unless you know someway of doing..hit me up ideas gang
Well, if you wanted to include the first 200, you could assign everyone a number by putting everyone's name manually into the random number generator (read: too much work for you). I'd probably make a post that says "comment if you want a chance to win" and then include those people (after a specified ending time) into the random number generator (in order that they posted: 1, 2, 3, etc.). Or you could do the same thing but have them post a number (that you'd already decided on) and give it to the wining guess.

I like the 2nd idea best, personally.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah have everyone post a number 1 thru 200, closest number wins.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah have everyone post a number 1 thru 200, closest number wins.
I still think the 2nd idea, where a post is made on the page saying "comment below" and having each person that posts added to the number generator would be easier. I just HATE sifting through tons of posts to see what numbers have already been posted.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still think the 2nd idea, where a post is made on the page saying "comment below" and having each person that posts added to the number generator would be easier. I just HATE sifting through tons of posts to see what numbers have already been posted.
^I agree with this method....works well.... :thumbsup:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm in for this... Make my way to the page and check it out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

fro0sh

Awards
Hey gang, be sure you LIKE our Facebook Fan Page as we will be having some FREE Alpha Mass give away very soon. Thinking first off when we hit 200 fans, number #200 is gonna get a bottle of Alpha Mass on us. OOOO this is just the start gang..
Number 200 right here baby!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I liked, really looking forward to more from you guys. Like what I am seeing so far.

drrockzo

drrockzo

Awards
So did anyone win yet? I like your page back when it was like 185.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
So did anyone win yet? I like your page back when it was like 185.
Yes we did..Michael...but I'm gonna to have more deals coming up..

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i need to start paying more attention to FB promotions.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw, looks like u took some time with that pumpkin of urs ;) lol
You have nooooo idea lol. If only I had taken the time to make sure it didn't cave in on me lol.
The things we do...haha

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I know right! ...i was thinkin about making my pumpkin all day, but my retched elec engineering hw had me stressing. And now it looks like the 1st 5 are gunna be in before me

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know right! ...i was thinkin about making my pumpkin all day, but my retched elec engineering hw had me stressing. And now it looks like the 1st 5 are gunna be in before me
Mine didn't count just in case you were wondering, I just did it for fun.