AndroSeries v3 - The Past, The Present and the Future

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. u guys on Primordial seem to be a good group of reps.i know everyone thinks facebook and ect. is the way to go but,don't forget there are plenty of us just on the net. i use some of your products and i like them.ah is the bomb to me and i appreciate any discounts u guys give because i want to keep using your products and also,thanks BBG for your help when ah came out.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Andro Bulk: Will it's results be posted here? I am not a fan of FB and will not get an account with them. AB is something I am really interested in. Also, have you guys been able to figure out a price point on it yet or did I read past it?
    "ANDRObulk tester #1 Gained 13 lbs, BF% increased 0.34% (negligible)
    ANDRObulk tester #2 Gained 16 lbs, BF% increased 1.67% (10% to 11.5%)

Not too shabby, oh yea their LH & FSH was still in low/normal ranges Post Cycle"
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

Not too shabby, oh yea their LH & FSH was still in low/normal ranges Post Cycle"
    WTF?! I couldn't even imagine being able to add 8lbs let alone 15,16!!! I read through everything on this thread I hope I didn't overlook it - what's the active(s)? I've been waiting for androbulk since the series was first announced.

Thanks in advance,
    Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    WTF?! I couldn't even imagine being able to add 8lbs let alone 15,16!!! I read through everything on this thread I hope I didn't overlook it - what's the active(s)? I've been waiting for androbulk since the series was first announced.

Thanks in advance,
    Valdez
    It's a 19-Nor compound; wet, but great for mass.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

It's a 19-Nor compound; wet, but great for mass.
    Just straight 19-nor? So obviously 19-nor-dhea? No price to be released yet? 2012 will be the release or fall? Not trying to bombard you with ?'s just super stoked it's coming into play.

Thanks again
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Just straight 19-nor? So obviously 19-nor-dhea? No price to be released yet? 2012 will be the release or fall? Not trying to bombard you with ?'s just super stoked it's coming into play.

Thanks again
    All your questions will be answered in time. It is set for a late Fall release, but that is a tentative date.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

For a lack of not having 50 posts... To quote Ron Simmons, "DAMN"!

Name:  120501_v95.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  13.8 KB
    Last edited by Colbicide; 10-19-2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Well since I couldn't post a video...
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

8. I grew up watching him wrestle Sting and Vader.

Ahhhh, good times.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. This product seems to be turning out better than expected (...and I expected alot, lol!)
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    I grew up watching him wrestle Sting and Vader.

Ahhhh, good times.
    Sting!!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    This product seems to be turning out better than expected (...and I expected alot, lol!)
    Man.. That's some mean gains... Are the testers going to post a basic outline of diet and training? Or should we just follow a eat to grow, lift just enough regime?
    RecoverBro ELITE

12. I would suspect these gains should be very maintainable given suppression is so minimal... Can't wait to hear post cycle stats of testers.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I would suspect these gains should be very maintainable given suppression is so minimal... Can't wait to hear post cycle stats of testers.
    Should follow suit with the previous versions of AM and AH in which guys were keeping gains

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Since AB is a wet compound, is the 13 and 16 pound gain after a 30 day cycle or is it after the cycle and they had time to shed the water weight gained from the product?
    "THE DARK SIDE"

15. I'll have to check how far out they are from their cycles.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'll have to check how far out they are from their cycles.
    Cool...Thanks!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

17. Androbulk sounds like it's living up to it's name.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Since AB is a wet compound, is the 13 and 16 pound gain after a 30 day cycle or is it after the cycle and they had time to shed the water weight gained from the product?
    One guy just finished his PCT, and got his post cycle bloods done. Two other guys are just starting their PCT now..
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

19. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man.. That's some mean gains... Are the testers going to post a basic outline of diet and training? Or should we just follow a eat to grow, lift just enough regime?
    I am not sure how controlled their diets were, or what information they have provided to Primordial, so I can't comment on that now.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. I'll wait patiently for Bulk and keep an eye out for any info. Out of everything PP is offering with V3, it sounds/looks like something I would give an honest run with.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

21. WANT AndroBulk, WIll trade for special favors
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

22. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    One guy just finished his PCT, and got his post cycle bloods done. Two other guys are just starting their PCT now..
    Thanks for the input
    "THE DARK SIDE"

23. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    WANT AndroBulk, WIll trade for special favors
    Send in an email to PP saying that and nothing else, i'd love to see the response, lol!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Send in an email to PP saying that and nothing else, i'd love to see the response, lol!
    Trust me, they never answer
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

25. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Trust me, they never answer
    If you (or I guess anyone else reading this) haven't had a response from an email to PP, send me a PM and I will go around busting heads, or at least answer your question.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

If you (or I guess anyone else reading this) haven't had a response from an email to PP, send me a PM and I will go around busting heads, or at least answer your question.
    Oh I just meant when I offer special favors lol. You can relax now...sorry!

27. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I had to re-read your post to figure out what you meant by it. No harm, no foul...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

28. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

Damnit, now i have to explain why I sent a company wide email without subject and simply the message "One of your heads will meet pavement, expect me soon."
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Damnit, now i have to explain why I sent a company wide email without subject and simply the message "One of your heads will meet pavement, expect me soon."
    I can picture you just walking through the office and everyone watching you out of the corner of their eye hoping its not them. Storm through the office every morning til V3 hits and keep the fear alive!

30. what happened here?????????? someone offered 'special favors' but said couldnt contact the people he wanted to service, and one of their reps said hed bust heads to make sure they would be in touch for these special favors??????? flex must be 'good' lol
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 30% off AndroSeries
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:32 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 10:54 PM