AndroSeries v3 - The Past, The Present and the Future

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    heh... actually i DO.....

I know a LOT more then you think i do.

Either way im not trying to get in a pissing match with any reps Rodja. Im allowed to state my opinion on the price and state the FACTS. As a consumer i feel this entire line of products is absurdly over priced. even for the cost of raws and manufacturing... which i DO know the approx cost of cause I know for the same reason YOU know.

I asked anyways for reps to PM me... then maybe youll have a better understanding bro...

either way lets not start getting heated here. Im not attacking PP or its reps. I just have issues with erics decision to over inflate the profit margin, alienating customers and honestly costing himself more business.
    Which facts have you stated outside of the MSRP? The profit margin is not inflated on any of the AndroSeries as the MSRP is always going to be higher than the retail price you can find at distributors (even though AM is currently and has been at wholesale prices for over a month). Since the launch, there has always been some form of discount available for the entire lineup ranging from 20%-40% and that has still not changed. You are clearly entitled to your opinion over the costs as everyone is, but to say we're overly inflating our profit margins is an attack on PP.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

Isn't the phrase "overly inflating" an opinionated statement also?

Do we know what the price is going to be?
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Isn't the phrase "overly inflating" an opinionated statement also?

Do we know what the price is going to be?
    It could be construed that way. Price is still being debated on v3.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

If I was PP I would sell it expensive too if people kept buying it....obviously people are so why drop the price? Business is business. Doesn't mean consumers have to purchase. In the end people will decide if it is worth the money.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    If I was PP I would sell it expensive too if people kept buying it....obviously people are so why drop the price? Business is business. Doesn't mean consumers have to purchase. In the end people will decide if it is worth the money.
    i think this is the reason they do it... cause they can and people pay for it considering their solid marketing of the product....

Still doesnt change the fact that if the price point were lower to begin with (no silly discounts only acheiveable by.... EVERYONE...) that they would reclaim a large portion of the market that they left behind when they announced the V1 AndroSeries.

Im trying to make the point that if they are to even partially drop the price from where it stands NOW they would net an increase with MORE sales then before with higher prices.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Which facts have you stated outside of the MSRP? The profit margin is not inflated on any of the AndroSeries as the MSRP is always going to be higher than the retail price you can find at distributors (even though AM is currently and has been at wholesale prices for over a month). Since the launch, there has always been some form of discount available for the entire lineup ranging from 20%-40% and that has still not changed. You are clearly entitled to your opinion over the costs as everyone is, but to say we're overly inflating our profit margins is an attack on PP.
    based on the consumers standpoint MSRP and Retail prices are exactly what matters and all the facts needed in my argument (the other fact stated is that the product is essentially over priced and can easily be lowered and still have a considerable profit margin).

I know since the launch there has been these discounts.... thats just my point! Matt was even giving me 50% discount offers up front since the start, it still wasnt economical Imo to take that! With this being the case why have the price so high at all? why alienate a large portion of the market not on the boards who will just look at the price, scoff, and a few clicks later spend their monies elsewhere on comparable products?

Its just an unwise move that has made PP's products unobtainable for 9/10 consumers.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I like this guys mentality
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.14%

LOL thats amazing.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.97%

If the product works better than v2 then I understand charging more, but if its just same story, new bottle then charging more is a crime...
    PP has solid products and I'm willing to bet its gonna be good stuff... Besides a cycle of test e/c+AI+support supps runs me $400-600...if V3 doesn't require AI or supports and is $200-300 and works half as good as test, then its worth half the cost of a real cycle...
    Time and all the testing guinea pigs will show me all I need to know!
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    50%-100% cheaper
    JK probably 25%-50% more
    Are you suggesting that he up the price 25%-50% more?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Eric, when do you anticipate the hammer coming down from the "you know who" or if their hands truly are tied then I wonder how long before some freaking genius we elected gets enough of his colleagues to create a bill that bans dhea and it's derivatives.....and anything else that looks or smells "hormonal"?

Because here is the problem, your stuff works. I am giving you $100 instead of Abbott $300 for their Androgel. How long until Abbotts lobbyists get a hold of legislatures and convince them that your products are evil and we need to protect "our teens" from them.

And last question, what if anything are you doing or can you do to prevent teens from getting a hold of your Androseries products?

I honestly want the stuff to stick around for my own selfish reasons!
    It's not like 'teenagers abusing designer steroids' is a myth. It's quite common and VERY known. I debate with myself sometimes whether or not I think the designers should be banned or not, but it's only the selfish part of me that wants to keep them around.
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.32%

Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    If the product works better than v2 then I understand charging more, but if its just same story, new bottle then charging more is a crime...
    PP has solid products and I'm willing to bet its gonna be good stuff... Besides a cycle of test e/c+AI+support supps runs me $400-600...if V3 doesn't require AI or supports and is $200-300 and works half as good as test, then its worth half the cost of a real cycle...
    Time and all the testing guinea pigs will show me all I need to know!
    Thank you for stating that. Guys that spew the test price comments must have never priced out a test cycle. Kicker+test+AI+supports+syring es+pins+PCT+(The have on hand category of supps) you can easily hit that upper price range very easily, and that is also with the legal risk.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Thank you for stating that. Guys that spew the test price comments must have never priced out a test cycle. Kicker+test+AI+supports+syring es+pins+PCT+(The have on hand category of supps) you can easily hit that upper price range very easily, and that is also with the legal risk.
    I would have minimal concern about the legality of it.....seems easy as pie to get. I have been offered several cycles on forums by reputable members I could have gotten for less than 200. just saying legality shouldnt be too big of a worry.

I am more worried about sticking myself I dunno if i could do it haha
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Are you suggesting that he up the price 25%-50% more?
    That's what he was insinuating, that it should cost more...

Honesty I think that of they lowered the price they would make more profit because even though the profit margin would be lower, the additional volume of sales from the products being more affordable.
    Always willing to learn :D
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%

I would have minimal concern about the legality of it.....seems easy as pie to get. I have been offered several cycles on forums by reputable members I could have gotten for less than 200. just saying legality shouldnt be too big of a worry.

You can pin yourself! It's easier than you think :P I got so into pinning myself that I do peptides now, because I stopped doing gear and PHs. Trust me, you will really enjoy it if you just relax and do it.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    That's what he was insinuating, that it should cost more...

Honesty I think that of they lowered the price they would make more profit because even though the profit margin would be lower, the additional volume of sales from the products being more affordable.
    You're right! A lot more people will buy the product and spread consumer positive feedback, therefore PP will have more money to buy a higher volume of raws at a cheaper price and eventually they will reach the target profit numbers, hopefully sooner than later.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    You're right! A lot more people will buy the product and spread consumer positive feedback, therefore PP will have more money to buy a higher volume of raws at a cheaper price and eventually they will reach the target profit numbers, hopefully sooner than later.
    Force..Clear your inbox
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%

Force..Clear your inbox
    I have not had my account active and some of my mail functions are messed up. My regular email is forceofgreen at gmail dot com. Definitely hit me up. I have facebook also. Just search for Kyle Anthony Petillo. Yes, that's my full name.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

I have not had my account active and some of my mail functions are messed up. My regular email is forceofgreen at gmail dot com. Definitely hit me up. I have facebook also. Just search for Kyle Anthony Petillo. Yes, that's my full name.
    I'll shoot you an email when I get back to the casa. Hard to do form work!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%

I'll shoot you an email when I get back to the casa. Hard to do form work!
    Awesome! Thank you!
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.01%

I could literally run a 12+ week cycle with kickstart and everything needed for roughly $170. And bro, injecting is so easy lol. Man up!!
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

Awesome! Thank you!
    Just emailed.
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.13%

i will add you today on FB Kyle
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

Speaking of transportation how are these shipped? I imagine a skid of Andromass sitting in a hot trailer is not the best way to transport sensitive hormones. Just interested because I work in transportation.
    Just got word: the softgels are more fragile than the hormones, which makes sense when you think about it. They are enanthate esters and are commonly baked or cooked on a stovetop.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%

Just got word: the softgels are more fragile than the hormones, which makes sense when you think about it. They are enanthate esters and are commonly baked or cooked on a stovetop.
    gotcha thanks for the reply rodja
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    i will add you today on FB Kyle
    Thanks! I am actually going to login now.

I must say that these Androseries products look like they effin' rock. I was going to do a round of the older ones, but I honestly took a vow a while ago to stop PHs and AAS, but I don't think neurosteroids fall into the exact same bracket as AAS, so I am going to try the 2 new ones that come out on 11/11/11.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%

Can androdrive be used for focus/studying aspects without the need to cycle? As in purely for neuro effects nothing gym related
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Can androdrive be used for focus/studying aspects without the need to cycle? As in purely for neuro effects nothing gym related
    It doesn't hace acute effects. It takes about 5 days or so for it to really "kick in."
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%

It doesn't hace acute effects. It takes about 5 days or so for it to really "kick in."
    So can it be used 16 weeks straight then take a 4 week break?

Or is it simply something to throw into a cycle with AM etc as a means to combat lethargy
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86

So can it be used 16 weeks straight then take a 4 week break?

Or is it simply something to throw into a cycle with AM etc as a means to combat lethargy
    Huh?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Huh?
    It's not an acute effect type product like a pre-workout or something like focus xt... so if it takes 5-7 days to start seeing the effects (increased focus, mental awareness etc) I'm asking if it's a product I can use 5 days a week for a full college semester or if it's more suited to simply combatting lethargy on cycle
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

It's not an acute effect type product like a pre-workout or something like focus xt... so if it takes 5-7 days to start seeing the effects (increased focus, mental awareness etc) I'm asking if it's a product I can use 5 days a week for a full college semester or if it's more suited to simply combatting lethargy on cycle
    It's somewhere more in the middle. The effects start to wear off ~6 weeks after usage and you would still need to follow hormonal guidelines on breaks, PCT, etc.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%

It's somewhere more in the middle. The effects start to wear off ~6 weeks after usage and you would still need to follow hormonal guidelines on breaks, PCT, etc.
    So would you recommend it only if I'm doing another cycle requiring pct (androbulk maybe).. If it requires PCT i'd probably be hesitant to use it for so long with sporadic workouts during that time.

* so busy with school and work that i'm basically just cruising and maintaining til next May
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

So would you recommend it only if I'm doing another cycle requiring pct (androbulk maybe).. If it requires PCT i'd probably be hesitant to use it for so long with sporadic workouts during that time.

* so busy with school and work that i'm basically just cruising and maintaining til next May
    Not necessarily. It could be used for improved mood and recovery in addition to the cognitive effects, which will itself help with studying and maintaining progress in the gym. If you are running a longe cycle, then you can implement this whenever you will have heavy testing periods (mid-terms, finals, etc.) for several weeks and then cycle off.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.68%

Not necessarily. It could be used for improved mood and recovery in addition to the cognitive effects, which will itself help with studying and maintaining progress in the gym. If you are running a longe cycle, then you can implement this whenever you will have heavy testing periods (mid-terms, finals, etc.) for several weeks and then cycle off.
    Ok thank you for the clarification and suggestion
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

Ok thank you for the clarification and suggestion
    No problem. It's what I'm here to do.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.32%

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    I could literally run a 12+ week cycle with kickstart and everything needed for roughly $170. And bro, injecting is so easy lol. Man up!!
    Let me get this straight:

You can get (lets say) test e enough for 12 weeks (usually will require at least 3 10ml vials)
    An AI for 12 weeks
    hcg (which you should be using)
    At least 4 weeks worth of a kicker
    A liver protectant supplement/pharmaceutical
    Enough syringes for 12 weeks
    Enough pins for 12 weeks (x2 assuming you change pins after draw)
    Slin pins for the hcg
    Optional: on cycle support supplements

all for 170? You must have one hell of a connection.

Please don't take this as me being anti-test, as I can assure you this is not the case, but I think your pricepoint seems a bit low.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

You can get (lets say) test e enough for 12 weeks (usually will require at least 3 10ml vials)
    An AI for 12 weeks
    Slin pins for the hcg

Please don't take this as me being anti-test, as I can assure you this is not the case, but I think your pricepoint seems a bit low.
    Maybe if your doc is writing you all the scripts for this then it's this cheap but yea usually real gear from online shady sources don't even get this cheap...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

An AI for 12 weeks
    Slin pins for the hcg

If it's an online purchase, you usually have ~$30 shipping and then a money order fee as well.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

And all the FOOD!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. 30% off AndroSeries
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:32 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 10:54 PM