AndroSeries v3 - The Past, The Present and the Future - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AndroSeries v3 - The Past, The Present and the Future

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Going bald is the way to go
    Bald is beautiful
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah. If she longs to run her hands through your hair, just tell her she can find some on your back.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Yeah. If she longs to run her hands through your hair, just tell her she can find some on your back.
    Hahaha! My wife says stuff like that all the time! Sad though.... She won't let me shave the body hair...but the is okay.... =\
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

how would the AM/AB stack be? insane?!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Androchub for sure on the androbulk. Want some...Daddy like.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm just glad we were able to finally source the actives for AB. That was a long, arduous process.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm just glad we were able to finally source the actives for AB. That was a long, arduous process.
    divert the sourcing to my house please
  8. Board Sponsor

Does this mean we get to see slim shady plastered all over AM again for the launch?
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Was a big fan of the older stuff Primordial came out with. Then skeptical of the Androseries and never got around to trying it. But the new upgrades sound intriguing. Depending on the price might have to keep an eye out for this.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    AndroMass would be your winner here. How you eat is completely up to you, so size gains are completely dependent on your diet, but I've noticed great strength gains which I've maintained both times I ran AndroMass and V3 will be that much better.
    sounds good man. appreciate all the feedback here. really intrigued by the androseries and being to shy to try AAS, the new andromass seems like a good alternative.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    how would the AM/AB stack be? insane?!
    It would be a hefty dose of 4-DHEA that's for sure, I imagine some serious gains off that stack

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Just waiting to see when I can order a few AndroHard v3's!

subbed!
    - RigzZ
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Beast20 View Post
    Just waiting to see when I can order a few AndroHard v3's!

subbed!
    Soon buddy!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thinking a Androlean and Androdrive combo maybe in my future for a nice recomp stack.
  15. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

The new formula for Androlean looks on point!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    If they are 50-100% stronger, what do you think is fair?
    V1 and 2 were clearly very underdosed, so id say this is just correcting a problem.... certainly not more....hopefully less. My 8 week AM/AH cycle (3 each) cost just about $1000........
  17. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by squidboy View Post
    V1 and 2 were clearly very underdosed, so id say this is just correcting a problem.... certainly not more....hopefully less. My 8 week AM/AH cycle (3 each) cost just about $1000........
    I could get behind this idea. Not sure if many people would or could purchase them if the cost increased.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

18. T50
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by squidboy View Post
    Jesus....did you enjoy the cycle at least?
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T50

Jesus....did you enjoy the cycle at least?
    Lmao...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Banned

Yes. But the cost tripled after i was part way through cycle. That part was not cool. The first $500 was B.S, the second was epic. It was underdosed and a mass cycle needs to be 8weeks....4 is waste of a cycle.. surprising sides (lethargy, and libido) and water gain coupled with very modest strength gains....but increased endurance. Weeks 4.5-8 where ****ing epic though. I lost water weight, lethargy decreased, and badass LBM gains poured in. Gained 23 lbs. After 4 weeks pct - (Nolva/ostarine/creatine ....no test booster) I had retained 100%, and about 90% percent strength on lifts. That.....that is badass. P.P. is definitely onto something, Im sure this next round will be badass. Primordial has a great vision, and their reps/ eric alike have been cool. I think V1 and 2 needed to be optimized in private though.......
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

results sound amazing.... but in all reality the very same compounds or ones comparable (converting to DHT ph's and bulk powders of 7oh, 11oxo abound) are found everywhere for MUCH cheaper just without the delivery method....

I can MEGA DOSE 4-AD right now from AMS and easily do so beyond that which the liquivade system can do for a third the cost of 1bottle of andromass....

I for one am VERY excited to see the new versions released.... something tells me all excitement will be dashed as it was with V1 when I saw that price point first mentioned in inside circles.... and keep me from ever trying it as it did with the v1-2 products

PALEASE lower the cost SOME.... and making the doses effective should be out of necessity to release a better/effective product, not to justify a rate hike.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Well we also have to keep in mind the androseries at that time was brand spanking new and the intro prices helped offset some of the startup costs.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    If they are 50-100% stronger, what do you think is fair?
    Honestly since you asked, if you can still hit your margins and keep the price the same that would be a great service to your customers, If you cant , you cant . I have no idea what it might cost to manufacture tis stuff, and market it etc . But what I do know is right now its a bit pricey but with these improvements it seems it would be well worth paying what it costs now,I dont know thats my 2 cents.

also if you are still here is there any info on what compound is in androbulk?
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  24. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Andro series is indeed the most tempting thing to try for a natural bb..
    I've always thought *if* I'll ever try phs, one of the andro would be the one.

Quick question out of curiosity, I've seen AndroLean to be described the best for cutting,
    but that doesn't really help with gains (lean or not),
    for someone like me at 5% BF what would be fair to expect from a cycle of AndroHard in terms of lean gains?
    If gains would've to be expected, how wet AH is?
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I could get behind this idea. Not sure if many people would or could purchase them if the cost increased.
    I would not purchase if cost increased. No offense, I mean I would really love to try them but I work hard for my money and I can't afford to be dropping several hundreds of dollars on a couple of of bottles when I could buy a couple weeks of groceries for that. I would find some way to get my grubby hands on them though I could maybe trade? Stupid student loans
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    results sound amazing.... but in all reality the very same compounds or ones comparable (converting to DHT ph's and bulk powders of 7oh, 11oxo abound) are found everywhere for MUCH cheaper just without the delivery method....

I can MEGA DOSE 4-AD right now from AMS and easily do so beyond that which the liquivade system can do for a third the cost of 1bottle of andromass....

I for one am VERY excited to see the new versions released.... something tells me all excitement will be dashed as it was with V1 when I saw that price point first mentioned in inside circles.... and keep me from ever trying it as it did with the v1-2 products

PALEASE lower the cost SOME.... and making the doses effective should be out of necessity to release a better/effective product, not to justify a rate hike.
    The raws on the products alone cost more than what AMS charges. It's not that we're jacking up the price; it's just expensive to manufacture.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I would not purchase if cost increased. No offense, I mean I would really love to try them but I work hard for my money and I can't afford to be dropping several hundreds of dollars on a couple of of bottles when I could buy a couple weeks of groceries for that. I would find some way to get my grubby hands on them though I could maybe trade? Stupid student loans
    I feel you on the student loans. I'm absolutely hoping that I get a TA position while I'm pursuing my Doctorate so I can not only get paid while studying, but it also pays 75% of tuition.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

The raws on the products alone cost more than what AMS charges. It's not that we're jacking up the price; it's just expensive to manufacture.

I feel you on the student loans. I'm absolutely hoping that I get a TA position while I'm pursuing my Doctorate so I can not only get paid while studying, but it also pays 75% of tuition.
    TA positions are always a good gig, are you guys going to do a payment option/pre release of androbulk?
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

TA positions are always a good gig, are you guys going to do a payment option/pre release of androbulk?
    I would assume so.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I would assume so.
    maybe i can swing that then
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Stuff looks GREAT, but price tag is going to make or break it for me. I cannot convince myself to spend an A$$ load on a bottle of pills when I could just jump the fence and get solid gear for less.

(I FIND MYSELF IN A QUANDARY)
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

You would need a serious amount of their 4-AD product to equal the same amount in ours, in fact it would cost you more

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    You would need a serious amount of their 4-AD product to equal the same amount in ours, in fact it would cost you more
    Would be cool to see a comparison for some visual stimulation : 0 : 0 : 0
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

well I know what the label says... maybe its off, maybe its the combo of the 1-DHEA 4-DHEA.... but I have it from a solid and reputable unbiased member who has run both...

Double dose of AMS 4-AD(160mg daily cyclodextrin not included) was stronger/As strong as 10caps AM(supposedly 500mg liquivade)....

Now Im not hating here but the fact is this price point PP has set it absurd.... and its proven by their own willingness to throw out 40% discounts left and right... they are still making a notable profit at that price.

The fact is the price point is set and the claims are made cause some people WILL PAY for those claimed results..... just not everyone.

I think PP has the ability to DROP the price on this next set of products and should do so if they want to get back a large portion of their consumer base... the jump from $60 bucks(still high in comparison to other stuff on the market) for 1-t Tren to $200! for Andromass was a move that alienated a large amount of customers and regardless of the increased profit margins I promise Eric lost potential money with this move.

I am one of the most interested persons in this new line up... I will not make a purchase though unless the price is right, and I CAN get this stuff elsewhere for cheaper(cheapest AM available,$99 only if you buy 2.. otherwise $129w/shipping with 40%.... $99 gets me at least 3 bottles of AMS 4-AD, $129 easily 4 but prob 5, do the math) Why choose PP?

Again Im not bashing here... I love PP and respect its reps deeply(pm me, no homo, lol) but the price point is something i havent agreed on since it was first made mention of in inner circles...
  34. Board Sponsor

well I know what the label says... maybe its off, maybe its the combo of the 1-DHEA 4-DHEA.... but I have it from a solid and reputable unbiased member who has run both...

Double dose of AMS 4-AD(160mg daily cyclodextrin not included) was stronger/As strong as 10caps AM(supposedly 500mg liquivade)....

Now Im not hating here but the fact is this price point PP has set it absurd.... and its proven by their own willingness to throw out 40% discounts left and right... they are still making a notable profit at that price.

The fact is the price point is set and the claims are made cause some people WILL PAY for those claimed results..... just not everyone.

I think PP has the ability to DROP the price on this next set of products and should do so if they want to get back a large portion of their consumer base... the jump from $60 bucks(still high in comparison to other stuff on the market) for 1-t Tren to $200! for Andromass was a move that alienated a large amount of customers and regardless of the increased profit margins I promise Eric lost potential money with this move.

I am one of the most interested persons in this new line up... I will not make a purchase though unless the price is right, and I CAN get this stuff elsewhere for cheaper(cheapest AM available,$99 only if you buy 2.. otherwise $129w/shipping with 40%.... $99 gets me at least 3 bottles of AMS 4-AD, $129 easily 4 but prob 5, do the math) Why choose PP?

Again Im not bashing here... I love PP and respect its reps deeply(pm me, no homo, lol) but the price point is something i havent agreed on since it was first made mention of in inner circles...
    It's a slightly different comparison. The ams products are basically sublingual to improve bioavailability. But most people are pretty clueless about sublingual products and just swallow them whole.
    The pp products have enanthate esters attached, which likely drastically increases oral bioavailability so you don't have to mess with sublingual delivery. But it is also expensive to synthesize.

We estimate about 68% bioavailability with the sublingual tabs to the target hormone. Thankfully the ester isn't needed for effective sublingual delivery so it brings the cost way down.

What's surprising is that more people don't stack these as they have fairly different kinetic properties and would likely improve results. At the same time it would reduce the average cost of an androseries cycle.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I agree....

but the point still stands that the starting price should without a doubt still be 40% cheaper then it is....
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I agree....

but the point still stands that the starting price should without a doubt still be 40% cheaper then it is....
    You have no idea what the raws for this cost. The raws alone for AM are over $50 and that's just for the hormones and doesn't include the LV, encapsulation, bottling, transportation, etc.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

You have no idea what the raws for this cost. The raws alone for AM are over $50 and that's just for the hormones and doesn't include the LV, encapsulation, bottling, transportation, etc.
    Speaking of transportation how are these shipped? I imagine a skid of Andromass sitting in a hot trailer is not the best way to transport sensitive hormones. Just interested because I work in transportation.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Speaking of transportation how are these shipped? I imagine a skid of Andromass sitting in a hot trailer is not the best way to transport sensitive hormones. Just interested because I work in transportation.
    Give me a little time. I'll relay this to Eric and get back to you.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

heh... actually i DO.....

I know a LOT more then you think i do.

Either way im not trying to get in a pissing match with any reps Rodja. Im allowed to state my opinion on the price and state the FACTS. As a consumer i feel this entire line of products is absurdly over priced. even for the cost of raws and manufacturing... which i DO know the approx cost of cause I know for the same reason YOU know.

I asked anyways for reps to PM me... then maybe youll have a better understanding bro...

either way lets not start getting heated here. Im not attacking PP or its reps. I just have issues with erics decision to over inflate the profit margin, alienating customers and honestly costing himself more business.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

im sure even YOU reps would agree it would be nicer to have a lower price point.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 30% off AndroSeries
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 10:46 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 01:32 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 09:54 PM