AndroSeries v3 - The Past, The Present and the Future

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. Thanks Eric. Great company and great products!

I plan on using your products for as long as I am able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Nobody can anticipate what the FD/DEA may target. We have solid safety, natural occurrence, and DSHEA data. If they target us and we have enough time to build up a good legal defense we may have a chance of holding our ground. The FDA has lost cases before and we have no plans of getting snuffed without a blaze of glory.

Weve had thoughts about installing a ID verification system on our website during checkout, but that still wouldnt prevent a teenager from ordering from a vendor or a walk-in retailer, nor would it prevent him from ordering some 17-aa monsterbolic poison. At this point the best thing we can do is educate the consumer.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

2. AndroBulk gives me an AndroChub for sure.

How much cash can I plan on putting aside for this? I think a $200 intro price after a discount sounds reasonable.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

3. which one of the v3 Androseries do you recommend for sheer strength gains. Not so worried about size per say, more focused on power and strength gains on the cycle...any help is appreciated.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    which one of the v3 Androseries do you recommend for sheer strength gains. Not so worried about size per say, more focused on power and strength gains on the cycle...any help is appreciated.
    I would go with androhard for pure strength gains. If you don't mind about gaining some muscle mass and have the ability to eat androbulk might net you better results just because the added food you can intake for energy for pushing weight will go more towards muscle (Or so I'd hope). Of course the lethary might kill ya there. The new AndroMass sounds like you might be better off trying that one. Not sure on the bodycomp issues on this new version but some guys who ran AndroMass reported losing fat and gaining muscle. So you might have a very good recomp effect while adding strength on this one. Maximizing weight gain/strength gain.
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I would go with androhard for pure strength gains. If you don't mind about gaining some muscle mass and have the ability to eat androbulk might net you better results just because the added food you can intake for energy for pushing weight will go more towards muscle (Or so I'd hope). Of course the lethary might kill ya there. The new AndroMass sounds like you might be better off trying that one. Not sure on the bodycomp issues on this new version but some guys who ran AndroMass reported losing fat and gaining muscle. So you might have a very good recomp effect while adding strength on this one. Maximizing weight gain/strength gain.
    ok thanks man. so from the research I been doing, their FB page, and you, seems either the AndroHard or AndroMass would be best for what I'm looking for. of the two, which might be less harsh on the hairline you think?

6. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    ok thanks man. so from the research I been doing, their FB page, and you, seems either the AndroHard or AndroMass would be best for what I'm looking for. of the two, which might be less harsh on the hairline you think?
    AndroMass.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

7. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    AndroMass

or you could do what I did... and shave you head... haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. I'm lucky regarding hairloss. No hair loss at all on 130mg Mast+130mg Test Prop EOD No hairloss on AH V1 or V2 either.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

9. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    which one of the v3 Androseries do you recommend for sheer strength gains. Not so worried about size per say, more focused on power and strength gains on the cycle...any help is appreciated.
    AndroMass would be your winner here. How you eat is completely up to you, so size gains are completely dependent on your diet, but I've noticed great strength gains which I've maintained both times I ran AndroMass and V3 will be that much better.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    AndroMass

or you could do what I did... and shave you head... haha.
    Going bald is the way to go
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Going bald is the way to go
    Bald is beautiful
    RecoverBro ELITE

12. Yeah. If she longs to run her hands through your hair, just tell her she can find some on your back.

13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Yeah. If she longs to run her hands through your hair, just tell her she can find some on your back.
    Hahaha! My wife says stuff like that all the time! Sad though.... She won't let me shave the body hair...but the is okay.... =\
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. how would the AM/AB stack be? insane?!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

15. Androchub for sure on the androbulk. Want some...Daddy like.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

16. I'm just glad we were able to finally source the actives for AB. That was a long, arduous process.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm just glad we were able to finally source the actives for AB. That was a long, arduous process.
    divert the sourcing to my house please
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

18. Does this mean we get to see slim shady plastered all over AM again for the launch?
    The Historic PES Legend

19. Was a big fan of the older stuff Primordial came out with. Then skeptical of the Androseries and never got around to trying it. But the new upgrades sound intriguing. Depending on the price might have to keep an eye out for this.

20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    AndroMass would be your winner here. How you eat is completely up to you, so size gains are completely dependent on your diet, but I've noticed great strength gains which I've maintained both times I ran AndroMass and V3 will be that much better.
    sounds good man. appreciate all the feedback here. really intrigued by the androseries and being to shy to try AAS, the new andromass seems like a good alternative.

21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    how would the AM/AB stack be? insane?!
    It would be a hefty dose of 4-DHEA that's for sure, I imagine some serious gains off that stack

22. Just waiting to see when I can order a few AndroHard v3's!

subbed!
    - RigzZ

23. Quote Originally Posted by Beast20 View Post
    Just waiting to see when I can order a few AndroHard v3's!

subbed!
    Soon buddy!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

24. Thinking a Androlean and Androdrive combo maybe in my future for a nice recomp stack.

25. The new formula for Androlean looks on point!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    If they are 50-100% stronger, what do you think is fair?
    V1 and 2 were clearly very underdosed, so id say this is just correcting a problem.... certainly not more....hopefully less. My 8 week AM/AH cycle (3 each) cost just about $1000........

27. Quote Originally Posted by squidboy View Post
    V1 and 2 were clearly very underdosed, so id say this is just correcting a problem.... certainly not more....hopefully less. My 8 week AM/AH cycle (3 each) cost just about $1000........
    I could get behind this idea. Not sure if many people would or could purchase them if the cost increased.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by squidboy View Post
    Jesus....did you enjoy the cycle at least?
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

29. Quote Originally Posted by T50

Jesus....did you enjoy the cycle at least?
    Lmao...

30. Yes. But the cost tripled after i was part way through cycle. That part was not cool. The first $500 was B.S, the second was epic. It was underdosed and a mass cycle needs to be 8weeks....4 is waste of a cycle.. surprising sides (lethargy, and libido) and water gain coupled with very modest strength gains....but increased endurance. Weeks 4.5-8 where ****ing epic though. I lost water weight, lethargy decreased, and badass LBM gains poured in. Gained 23 lbs. After 4 weeks pct - (Nolva/ostarine/creatine ....no test booster) I had retained 100%, and about 90% percent strength on lifts. That.....that is badass. P.P. is definitely onto something, Im sure this next round will be badass. Primordial has a great vision, and their reps/ eric alike have been cool. I think V1 and 2 needed to be optimized in private though.......

Similar Forum Threads

1. 30% off AndroSeries
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 03:32 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 11:54 PM