AndroSeries v3 - The Past, The Present and the Future

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Jeebus the new hard looks amazing. 50-100% more though... That's gonna be hard to swing..
    I'll try though.
    Looking good PP!
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. Nice re-boot on these products for sure.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  3. I honestly was not too impressed with androhard v2 and I even ramped it up to 8-10 pills a day. I enjoyed the original androhard much more. Not trying to bash just my opinion.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Eric, when do you anticipate the hammer coming down from the "you know who" or if their hands truly are tied then I wonder how long before some freaking genius we elected gets enough of his colleagues to create a bill that bans dhea and it's derivatives.....and anything else that looks or smells "hormonal"?

    Because here is the problem, your stuff works. I am giving you $100 instead of Abbott $300 for their Androgel. How long until Abbotts lobbyists get a hold of legislatures and convince them that your products are evil and we need to protect "our teens" from them.

    And last question, what if anything are you doing or can you do to prevent teens from getting a hold of your Androseries products?

    I honestly want the stuff to stick around for my own selfish reasons!
    Nobody can anticipate what the FD/DEA may target. We have solid safety, natural occurrence, and DSHEA data. If they target us and we have enough time to build up a good legal defense we may have a chance of holding our ground. The FDA has lost cases before and we have no plans of getting snuffed without a blaze of glory.

    Weve had thoughts about installing a ID verification system on our website during checkout, but that still wouldnt prevent a teenager from ordering from a vendor or a walk-in retailer, nor would it prevent him from ordering some 17-aa monsterbolic poison. At this point the best thing we can do is educate the consumer.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    I honestly was not too impressed with androhard v2 and I even ramped it up to 8-10 pills a day. I enjoyed the original androhard much more. Not trying to bash just my opinion.
    original v1 + v2 = v3... so you should be good to go with this latest generation.
    •   
       


  6. Thanks Eric. Great company and great products!

    I plan on using your products for as long as I am able to.


    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Nobody can anticipate what the FD/DEA may target. We have solid safety, natural occurrence, and DSHEA data. If they target us and we have enough time to build up a good legal defense we may have a chance of holding our ground. The FDA has lost cases before and we have no plans of getting snuffed without a blaze of glory.

    Weve had thoughts about installing a ID verification system on our website during checkout, but that still wouldnt prevent a teenager from ordering from a vendor or a walk-in retailer, nor would it prevent him from ordering some 17-aa monsterbolic poison. At this point the best thing we can do is educate the consumer.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

  7. AndroBulk gives me an AndroChub for sure.

    How much cash can I plan on putting aside for this? I think a $200 intro price after a discount sounds reasonable.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  8. which one of the v3 Androseries do you recommend for sheer strength gains. Not so worried about size per say, more focused on power and strength gains on the cycle...any help is appreciated.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    which one of the v3 Androseries do you recommend for sheer strength gains. Not so worried about size per say, more focused on power and strength gains on the cycle...any help is appreciated.
    I would go with androhard for pure strength gains. If you don't mind about gaining some muscle mass and have the ability to eat androbulk might net you better results just because the added food you can intake for energy for pushing weight will go more towards muscle (Or so I'd hope). Of course the lethary might kill ya there. The new AndroMass sounds like you might be better off trying that one. Not sure on the bodycomp issues on this new version but some guys who ran AndroMass reported losing fat and gaining muscle. So you might have a very good recomp effect while adding strength on this one. Maximizing weight gain/strength gain.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I would go with androhard for pure strength gains. If you don't mind about gaining some muscle mass and have the ability to eat androbulk might net you better results just because the added food you can intake for energy for pushing weight will go more towards muscle (Or so I'd hope). Of course the lethary might kill ya there. The new AndroMass sounds like you might be better off trying that one. Not sure on the bodycomp issues on this new version but some guys who ran AndroMass reported losing fat and gaining muscle. So you might have a very good recomp effect while adding strength on this one. Maximizing weight gain/strength gain.
    ok thanks man. so from the research I been doing, their FB page, and you, seems either the AndroHard or AndroMass would be best for what I'm looking for. of the two, which might be less harsh on the hairline you think?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    ok thanks man. so from the research I been doing, their FB page, and you, seems either the AndroHard or AndroMass would be best for what I'm looking for. of the two, which might be less harsh on the hairline you think?
    AndroMass.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    ok thanks man. so from the research I been doing, their FB page, and you, seems either the AndroHard or AndroMass would be best for what I'm looking for. of the two, which might be less harsh on the hairline you think?
    AndroMass

    or you could do what I did... and shave you head... haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. I'm lucky regarding hairloss. No hair loss at all on 130mg Mast+130mg Test Prop EOD No hairloss on AH V1 or V2 either.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    which one of the v3 Androseries do you recommend for sheer strength gains. Not so worried about size per say, more focused on power and strength gains on the cycle...any help is appreciated.
    AndroMass would be your winner here. How you eat is completely up to you, so size gains are completely dependent on your diet, but I've noticed great strength gains which I've maintained both times I ran AndroMass and V3 will be that much better.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    AndroMass

    or you could do what I did... and shave you head... haha.
    Going bald is the way to go
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Going bald is the way to go
    Bald is beautiful
    RecoverBro ELITE

  17. Yeah. If she longs to run her hands through your hair, just tell her she can find some on your back.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Yeah. If she longs to run her hands through your hair, just tell her she can find some on your back.
    Hahaha! My wife says stuff like that all the time! Sad though.... She won't let me shave the body hair...but the is okay.... =\
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. how would the AM/AB stack be? insane?!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  20. Androchub for sure on the androbulk. Want some...Daddy like.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  21. I'm just glad we were able to finally source the actives for AB. That was a long, arduous process.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm just glad we were able to finally source the actives for AB. That was a long, arduous process.
    divert the sourcing to my house please
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  23. Does this mean we get to see slim shady plastered all over AM again for the launch?
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Was a big fan of the older stuff Primordial came out with. Then skeptical of the Androseries and never got around to trying it. But the new upgrades sound intriguing. Depending on the price might have to keep an eye out for this.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    AndroMass would be your winner here. How you eat is completely up to you, so size gains are completely dependent on your diet, but I've noticed great strength gains which I've maintained both times I ran AndroMass and V3 will be that much better.
    sounds good man. appreciate all the feedback here. really intrigued by the androseries and being to shy to try AAS, the new andromass seems like a good alternative.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 30% off AndroSeries
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:32 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Log in
Log in