AndroSeries v3 - The Past, The Present and the Future

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM members,

It's been 8 months since AndroSeries products hit the scene. These products have blown people away, made our competitors crap their pants, and changed the industry forever. Now, we are back to revolutionize the industry again, so listen up...

The few people who had less than expected results from the AndroSeries gave us valuable criticism that has given us the ammo we need to reload, and fire it into the future with the next generation -- AndroSeries v3

As the industry leader in natural steroid products, we don’t take criticism lightly. We've gone back to the drawing board to make some explosive improvements. We just can't stop making these products better.

Checkout the major improvements for AndroSeries v3 -

New Products -

AndroBulk - Get ready for sizable, bulky gains. This is a highly anabolic, joint lubricating, heavy lifting monster. When size is all that maters, this is the product.

AndroDrive -
Delivers the two most neuro-excitatory steroids natural occurring in the human body. Get ready for pure mania, stamina, and pure motivation. If you are a sloth, this product will change your life.

Major upgrades -

AndroLean - This is the most significantly upgraded formula with the addition of 17b-hydroxyadrenosterone (11-oxo-testosterone). This is a potent cortisol modulator (11b-HSD1 inhibitor) that will create a powerful shift in body composition towards lean muscle gain. Plus, we’ve doubled the dose of Super-7-DHEA. Pure dry muscle.

AndroHard - The new formula will be neuro-balanced with an a/b isomer mix consisting of 25% androsterone and 75% epiandrosterone -- while being 2x stronger than the previous generation of AndroHard. No more lethargy or fatigue.

AndroMass - Say good bye to lethargy and reduced libido. The new AndroMass will be bringing in the same neuro-balanced mix of epiandrosterone & androsterone, with a 50% higher dose of 4-DHEA -- perfect for sex drive and mental focus. This will make AndroMass a near identical replacement to injectable testosterone, and more appropriate as a “testosterone base” for AAS cycles or long-term TRT.

Major improvements to the Delivery System for ALL products include -

New Liqua-Vade HTC [Code named, “Pearl Melt”] - Semi-solid liquid will melt in the digestive track (95 F) for a slower, and more controlled release of the natural steroids. This technology will allow for ONE daily dose which will sustain elevated levels for 18-20hrs, while allowing for a natural decline at 24hrs. This will nearly eliminate the risk of testicular shrinkage by preventing 100% shutdown. Blood tests reveal LH & FSH levels are maintained within normal range 24hrs after a dose.

Organic grapefruit extract -
Pure organic extract of grapefruit will help reduce the incidence of adverse digestive or allergic reactions. The delayed release will also reduce the incidence of nausea and digestive side-effects.

The first v3 products will be available are AndroHard and AndroDrive -- set to release on Nov 11th, 2011. Everything else is expected to be here by 2012. More updates coming soon...

Thank you for all your support.

Respectfully,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?
Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support
Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

same price or lower???

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If they are 50-100% stronger, what do you think is fair?

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
This stuff always looks so intriguing.... sometimes I just wish I weren't a natty BB'er

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just crapped myself. i dont do PH/AAS, but im strongly thinking about either AM or AB

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stuff always looks so intriguing.... sometimes I just wish I weren't a natty BB'er
Well they are natural... and its no different than eating about 10000 egg yolks... .

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
birth of a new thread! In on the first page :) ...Andro series has always interested me...nice tweaks being made...in 4 more info...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuff definitely looks amazing! Androlean has my attention for sure. Hell all of em do!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad these products interact with my medication for sleep. Also too bad they are priced way out of my budget.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eric not play with my feelings....Seriously? 900mg (75% epiandrosterone)

now Androseries will know who is the Devil :firedevil:
Yes, that is right, plus the androsterone.

-Eric

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Really like the direction you are taking the series in. I've moved on to the dark side for the most part but AndroDrive does sound enticing and I really like the changes to AndroLean with the addition of 11-Oxo and more 7. I'll probably give AndroDrive a run and possibly AndroLean next summer.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Too bad these products interact with my medication for sleep. Also too bad they are priced way out of my budget.
We are going to have a full page dedicated to all known drug/grapefruit interactions. Plus, full dose of the new series is equiv to about 1 cup of grapefruit juice.. and alot easier to predict interaction values.

If you join the PP fan club you can get exclusive discounts too

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But does the OCB approve?
They approve 50mg/day of DHEA which is interesting.

They also approve of 7-oxo-DHEA, and dont specifically ban the use of andrenosterone or derivatives, so you should be OK with AndroLean or AndroDrive if you watched your dosing.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
savingmy anrdomass for a new androbulk stack :D

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Eric, when do you anticipate the hammer coming down from the "you know who" or if their hands truly are tied then I wonder how long before some freaking genius we elected gets enough of his colleagues to create a bill that bans dhea and it's derivatives.....and anything else that looks or smells "hormonal"?

Because here is the problem, your stuff works. I am giving you $100 instead of Abbott $300 for their Androgel. How long until Abbotts lobbyists get a hold of legislatures and convince them that your products are evil and we need to protect "our teens" from them.

And last question, what if anything are you doing or can you do to prevent teens from getting a hold of your Androseries products?

I honestly want the stuff to stick around for my own selfish reasons!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeebus the new hard looks amazing. 50-100% more though... That's gonna be hard to swing..
I'll try though.
Looking good PP!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice re-boot on these products for sure.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I honestly was not too impressed with androhard v2 and I even ramped it up to 8-10 pills a day. I enjoyed the original androhard much more. Not trying to bash just my opinion.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eric, when do you anticipate the hammer coming down from the "you know who" or if their hands truly are tied then I wonder how long before some freaking genius we elected gets enough of his colleagues to create a bill that bans dhea and it's derivatives.....and anything else that looks or smells "hormonal"?

Because here is the problem, your stuff works. I am giving you $100 instead of Abbott $300 for their Androgel. How long until Abbotts lobbyists get a hold of legislatures and convince them that your products are evil and we need to protect "our teens" from them.

And last question, what if anything are you doing or can you do to prevent teens from getting a hold of your Androseries products?

I honestly want the stuff to stick around for my own selfish reasons!
Nobody can anticipate what the FD/DEA may target. We have solid safety, natural occurrence, and DSHEA data. If they target us and we have enough time to build up a good legal defense we may have a chance of holding our ground. The FDA has lost cases before and we have no plans of getting snuffed without a blaze of glory.

Weve had thoughts about installing a ID verification system on our website during checkout, but that still wouldnt prevent a teenager from ordering from a vendor or a walk-in retailer, nor would it prevent him from ordering some 17-aa monsterbolic poison. At this point the best thing we can do is educate the consumer.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I honestly was not too impressed with androhard v2 and I even ramped it up to 8-10 pills a day. I enjoyed the original androhard much more. Not trying to bash just my opinion.
original v1 + v2 = v3... so you should be good to go with this latest generation.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Thanks Eric. Great company and great products!

I plan on using your products for as long as I am able to.

Nobody can anticipate what the FD/DEA may target. We have solid safety, natural occurrence, and DSHEA data. If they target us and we have enough time to build up a good legal defense we may have a chance of holding our ground. The FDA has lost cases before and we have no plans of getting snuffed without a blaze of glory.

Weve had thoughts about installing a ID verification system on our website during checkout, but that still wouldnt prevent a teenager from ordering from a vendor or a walk-in retailer, nor would it prevent him from ordering some 17-aa monsterbolic poison. At this point the best thing we can do is educate the consumer.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AndroBulk gives me an AndroChub for sure.

How much cash can I plan on putting aside for this? I think a $200 intro price after a discount sounds reasonable.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
which one of the v3 Androseries do you recommend for sheer strength gains. Not so worried about size per say, more focused on power and strength gains on the cycle...any help is appreciated.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which one of the v3 Androseries do you recommend for sheer strength gains. Not so worried about size per say, more focused on power and strength gains on the cycle...any help is appreciated.
I would go with androhard for pure strength gains. If you don't mind about gaining some muscle mass and have the ability to eat androbulk might net you better results just because the added food you can intake for energy for pushing weight will go more towards muscle (Or so I'd hope). Of course the lethary might kill ya there. The new AndroMass sounds like you might be better off trying that one. Not sure on the bodycomp issues on this new version but some guys who ran AndroMass reported losing fat and gaining muscle. So you might have a very good recomp effect while adding strength on this one. Maximizing weight gain/strength gain.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I would go with androhard for pure strength gains. If you don't mind about gaining some muscle mass and have the ability to eat androbulk might net you better results just because the added food you can intake for energy for pushing weight will go more towards muscle (Or so I'd hope). Of course the lethary might kill ya there. The new AndroMass sounds like you might be better off trying that one. Not sure on the bodycomp issues on this new version but some guys who ran AndroMass reported losing fat and gaining muscle. So you might have a very good recomp effect while adding strength on this one. Maximizing weight gain/strength gain.
ok thanks man. so from the research I been doing, their FB page, and you, seems either the AndroHard or AndroMass would be best for what I'm looking for. of the two, which might be less harsh on the hairline you think?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok thanks man. so from the research I been doing, their FB page, and you, seems either the AndroHard or AndroMass would be best for what I'm looking for. of the two, which might be less harsh on the hairline you think?
AndroMass

or you could do what I did... and shave you head... haha.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'm lucky regarding hairloss. No hair loss at all on 130mg Mast+130mg Test Prop EOD :) No hairloss on AH V1 or V2 either.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AndroMass would be your winner here. How you eat is completely up to you, so size gains are completely dependent on your diet, but I've noticed great strength gains which I've maintained both times I ran AndroMass and V3 will be that much better.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. If she longs to run her hands through your hair, just tell her she can find some on your back.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. If she longs to run her hands through your hair, just tell her she can find some on your back.
Hahaha! My wife says stuff like that all the time! Sad though.... She won't let me shave the body hair...but the is okay.... =\

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androchub for sure on the androbulk. Want some...Daddy like.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just glad we were able to finally source the actives for AB. That was a long, arduous process.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just glad we were able to finally source the actives for AB. That was a long, arduous process.
divert the sourcing to my house please

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this mean we get to see slim shady plastered all over AM again for the launch? :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was a big fan of the older stuff Primordial came out with. Then skeptical of the Androseries and never got around to trying it. But the new upgrades sound intriguing. Depending on the price might have to keep an eye out for this.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
AndroMass would be your winner here. How you eat is completely up to you, so size gains are completely dependent on your diet, but I've noticed great strength gains which I've maintained both times I ran AndroMass and V3 will be that much better.
sounds good man. appreciate all the feedback here. really intrigued by the androseries and being to shy to try AAS, the new andromass seems like a good alternative.