AndroSeries v3 - The Past, The Present and the Future

Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Yea, I do believe they have the before and after's mixed up there lol!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    uhhhh...what happened to the guys tattoo on the before and after pic for andromass? lol
    Wondering that too. And he looks much less defined lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  3. He looks less defined but the upper chest and traps looks much bigger...idk where his triceps went tho lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I can't remember but didn't a rep state on here something like A-Mass contains A-Hard too? Or was it A-Bulk contains A-Mass too...or was I dreaming...lol
    AM and AB both contain 4-DHEA (at different doses), but AM has the same complex as AH and AB contains 19-Nor.



    We're still working out some of the kinks in the links and pics (obviously).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. O nvm maybe the before pic was really the after pic lol

  6. We are still working out some of the kinks so to speak


  7. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    fyi - you guys need to correct the spelling on the androhard write up. I'm pretty sure it works on anti-BREAST, but not anti-BREATS
    Yeah alot of these errors are getting corrected. Last minute issues with rolling the site through, and we rather would deliver the launch on time, and fix the errors than have another delayed launch alla last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Plus under AndroHard, the "Androhard Edge" tab refers to Androlean
    It has been noted to them as well, these will all be corrected.

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    And now that it's live and the info is out... how about info on TRSv2 since the PCT links go to non existent TRSv2 page hehe. Hoping you have something to allow longer cycles without SERMs
    This should be corrected now. The TRSv2 contains TCF-1.

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I can't remember but didn't a rep state on here something like A-Mass contains A-Hard too? Or was it A-Bulk contains A-Mass too...or was I dreaming...lol
    AndroMass contains our Super-4-DHEA and Super Ra DHEA and Super Rb DHEA, the latter two being the ingredients in AndroHard.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    uhhhh...what happened to the guys tattoo on the before and after pic for andromass? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yea, I do believe they have the before and after's mixed up there lol!
    Yep, this has been noted as well and should be corrected. Cycle is so strong it erases tattoos! :P
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. So, any chance of a lay-away special? I kid but now I need to start saving those pennies!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    So, any chance of a lay-away special? I kid but now I need to start saving those pennies!
    We do offer a payment plan for orders over $200, It allows for 3 payments made over 28 Days. It is an option under payment methods when checking out
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    We do offer a payment plan for orders over $200, It allows for 3 payments made over 28 Days. It is an option under payment methods when checking out
    Whoa, Christmas just might come early this year Charlie Brown! Thx for the info HTS.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   
       


  11. I have never paid 200 plus for a supplement and I cannot see me doing it now. Does PP actually have that many people purchasing this stuff at this price or does it actually work that well? I wish I had the kind of money that allowed me to spend that type of money, but I don't and I cannot believe that in these times everyone else does! I guess this is kind of a vent/rant.

    Good Luck PP and I'll definitely post up if I have the ability to get this stuff!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I have never paid 200 plus for a supplement and I cannot see me doing it now. Does PP actually have that many people purchasing this stuff at this price or does it actually work that well? I wish I had the kind of money that allowed me to spend that type of money, but I don't and I cannot believe that in these times everyone else does! I guess this is kind of a vent/rant.

    Good Luck PP and I'll definitely post up if I have the ability to get this stuff!
    I think it comes with the fact that there is very little "extra" stuff you need to run along side this stuff. And that it is less harsh on the body... but yea.. I cant afford this... lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I have never paid 200 plus for a supplement and I cannot see me doing it now. Does PP actually have that many people purchasing this stuff at this price or does it actually work that well? I wish I had the kind of money that allowed me to spend that type of money, but I don't and I cannot believe that in these times everyone else does! I guess this is kind of a vent/rant.

    Good Luck PP and I'll definitely post up if I have the ability to get this stuff!
    A few months back on nutraplanet the V2 was half the price they have at MSRP on the PP website and when you take into account having to run supporting supps with a designer steroid those two prices become very comparable. I have not tried any androseries products tho if the logs are accurate they seem effective.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I have never paid 200 plus for a supplement and I cannot see me doing it now. Does PP actually have that many people purchasing this stuff at this price or does it actually work that well? I wish I had the kind of money that allowed me to spend that type of money, but I don't and I cannot believe that in these times everyone else does! I guess this is kind of a vent/rant.

    Good Luck PP and I'll definitely post up if I have the ability to get this stuff!
    We were sold out on multiple runs of all of the lineup. With innovation comes a premium and the AndroSeries is no exception.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. HMMMMMPH! I have AndroBulk in my cart. 2 bottles. I cannot afford though
    I hope it's still up in a couple weeks.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    HMMMMMPH! I have AndroBulk in my cart. 2 bottles. I cannot afford though
    I hope it's still up in a couple weeks.
    My androstat says I need AL too... I put andro bulk in there and it prompts me to add in andro lean lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I have never paid 200 plus for a supplement and I cannot see me doing it now. Does PP actually have that many people purchasing this stuff at this price or does it actually work that well? I wish I had the kind of money that allowed me to spend that type of money, but I don't and I cannot believe that in these times everyone else does! I guess this is kind of a vent/rant.

    Good Luck PP and I'll definitely post up if I have the ability to get this stuff!
    The price certainly is higher in comparison to some other market offerings, but these products have proven themselves as putting on good size/hardening/leaning while providing minimal stress to the body. To some, this makes it worth the extra cost.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    A few months back on nutraplanet the V2 was half the price they have at MSRP on the PP website and when you take into account having to run supporting supps with a designer steroid those two prices become very comparable. I have not tried any androseries products tho if the logs are accurate they seem effective.
    pretty accurate this......id suspect the mass, hard, and lean being god seeing they were reformulated/improved.......bulk and drive im sure theyll do the same, altho bulk still looks promising
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  19. Make sure you guys read the write ups. They contain a great amount of information.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Make sure you guys read the write ups. They contain a great amount of information.
    cant read, thank god for those videos!!!!!!!
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  21. Name:  illiterate-write-for-free-help.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  87.2 KB
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Make sure you guys read the write ups. They contain a great amount of information.
    Ya, you just don't see this everywhere else. PP has gone above and beyond to provide as much info as possible.


  23. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    cant read, thank god for those videos!!!!!!!
    I'll see if we can get more animations for you, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Ya, you just don't see this everywhere else. PP has gone above and beyond to provide as much info as possible.
    It is nice to see some of the mechanisms behind the effects of the products.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. If I was to buy the V3...How would this work out and how many bottle of each am I looking at?

    8 wks Total Cycle:

    4wks (Bulk) 9 caps/day

    Followed by:

    4 wks (Hard/Lean) 9 caps/3 caps


    What should I expect out of an 8 wk run like this? (Lean gains? BF (+ or -) My BF stays in the 12 - 14 % range.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    If I was to buy the V3...How would this work out and how many bottle of each am I looking at?

    8 wks Total Cycle:

    4wks (Bulk) 9 caps/day

    Followed by:

    4 wks (Hard/Lean) 9 caps/3 caps


    What should I expect out of an 8 wk run like this? (Lean gains? BF (+ or -) My BF stays in the 12 - 14 % range.
    2 bottles of Bulk and Hard (you'll have some left over) and 1 bottle of Lean (again, you'll have some leftover).

    It's hard to say how much you'll gain/lose, but the Bulk portion will be wet while the Hard/Lean portion will be very dry.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    2 bottles of Bulk and Hard (you'll have some left over) and 1 bottle of Lean (again, you'll have some leftover).

    It's hard to say how much you'll gain/lose, but the Bulk portion will be wet while the Hard/Lean portion will be very dry.
    Better take out a loan!

  27. To the reps...I have Transaderm in my stash and will be running it for 6 weeks in about a month or so for my offseason leading up to pre-season. Been reading up on the AndroDrive and the appealing price of it from you guys. Would it be a good idea to throw in to he cycle to help give me that focused/mental edge during it? Or would it be too much DHEA for my system? Love the PP stuff and your toco-8 has become a staple so any assistance/advice in really appreciated here.

  28. I keep getting mixed opinions, thought Bulk was to be the ultra gainer and now I'm hearing Mass is.
    Gonna buy two bottles of something soon. Help me out PP reps...
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    To the reps...I have Transaderm in my stash and will be running it for 6 weeks in about a month or so for my offseason leading up to pre-season. Been reading up on the AndroDrive and the appealing price of it from you guys. Would it be a good idea to throw in to he cycle to help give me that focused/mental edge during it? Or would it be too much DHEA for my system? Love the PP stuff and your toco-8 has become a staple so any assistance/advice in really appreciated here.
    IMO too much, with Transaderm a better fit would be AndroHard


  30. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I keep getting mixed opinions, thought Bulk was to be the ultra gainer and now I'm hearing Mass is.
    Gonna buy two bottles of something soon. Help me out PP reps...
    For mass/size they will be similar perhaps the edge to AndorBulk, but for strength purposes AndroMass is the winner

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 30% off AndroSeries
    By Kulper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 03:32 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Log in
Log in