Taurus M1P - Beta Testing

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just need 3 people for the NEW M1P product testing.

Rules:

Must be 21
Must be off other hormones for at least 1 Year
Must not be on TRT or anything like that

M1P is the premier anabolic for people who want gains without side effects. It's not estrogenic, progestational or androgenic. PURE ANABOLIC! Pretty cool compound actually. :)

It's on par with 11-OXO for gains. Also blocks cortisol like 11-OXO.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Taurus Nut. i'm right here. look no further. fit criteria to a tee. would love to. thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the same progestin that dirtwarrior was testing? Or a different one?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Rules:

Must be 21

M1P is the premier anabolic for people who want gains without side effects. It's not estrogenic, progestational or androgenic. PURE ANABOLIC! Pretty cool compound actually. :)

Guess I'm out sense I logged the 5aOHP. :-(

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Come on guys. This is your chance to be the first to run this cutting edge compound!!!

We are going to add one more requirement to the logging opportunity though....We want you guys to post up 3 reasons why we should pick you to log this new product. What sets you apart from the rest of the guys on here?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in all of the progestins; looking forward to some logs.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see this moving forward. If it's on par with 11OXO, I take it this would be a good cutter, no?

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Nice to see this moving forward. If it's on par with 11OXO, I take it this would be a good cutter, no?
It would indeed. I would have to imagine the fact that its not estrogenic would result in some nice lean, dry gains.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Rules:

Must be 21

Also interested in this (and your other progestins)...but riddle me this...define 'off hormones' for the purpose of being a tester...you talking straight up AAS?...and/or Ph's?...or anything remotely hormonal?...such as 5aOHP (as in Luke's case) or Transaderm (dhea) (which I'm on week 2 of a 4 week run)

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Also interested in this (and your other progestins)...but riddle me this...define 'off hormones' for the purpose of being a tester...you talking straight up AAS?...and/or Ph's?...or anything remotely hormonal?...such as 5aOHP (as in Luke's case) or Transaderm (dhea) (which I'm on week 2 of a 4 week run)
We would like someone who hasnt been on any AAS, PH/DS or anything close to being hormonal.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this! I meet the guidelines posted above.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Come on guys. This is your chance to be the first to run this cutting edge compound!!!

We are going to add one more requirement to the logging opportunity though....We want you guys to post up 3 reasons why we should pick you to log this new product. What sets you apart from the rest of the guys on here?
Guys....please refer to the post above^^^

Ill see if i can get it added to the first post.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
I will announce the chosen testers on Friday!!!

Scubes

Awards
27 years old
6'5
High stress high paced job want to improve body comp
Choose me because
1. Never used hormones before
2. Honest log
3. I want to beat the gym like it owes me money

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Rules:

Must be 24

Must be 21-Done
Must be off other hormones for at least 1 Year-Done
Must not be on TRT or anything like that-Done

3 Reasons Why
- I am fightbackhxc ( kidding)
- Dedicated Lifter
- Hardworker
- Good logger
- True to my word
- Have previous experience with anabolics.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let me clarify a bit. If you have run TRUE legal prohormones not chemically altered ones (short list 1-Andro, 4-Andro, 5-DHEA, Epiandrosterone, 11-OXO) you are fine if you have run AAS or chemically altered steroids (superdrol, halodrol, epistane, methyl stenbolone etc...) then we don't want you because what we are doing here is setting the stage for LEGAL prohormones to take the place of the ones that keep getting banned and are getting people raided. The chemically altered ones just carry more instant water weight and thus skew the perception of prohormones. I am not judging the people who sell/take these just is what it is...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am trying to stay away from chemical pro hormones, havent tried any like 1-dhea etc etc.

Grumpy

Awards
Must be 21; Check!
Must be off other hormones for at least 1 Year: Check!
Must not be on TRT or anything like that: And Check!

3 Reasons Why I should be picked:
1: Honest and Truthful. If I find the product at the least of my expectations, I'll acknowledge it in my log. Of course I won't be rude and disrespectful, just want to aware the company, any company, where they can improve. I'll obviously post everything I find great with the product as well.

2:You will likely have some that have taken similar products before and some that haven't. I'm one of those haven't. I think you need to have both sides since not everyone that will buy the product will have experience with others before. I'll be someone that says, "Hey, I took M1P and these are the results I saw." Encouraging first users to try your product first before venturing to another company.

3: Dedicated to the Max. I took a small pause for a month just to settle crap out, but I'm back to sweating my ass off at the gym and M1P would likely kick my ass even further.

fasttimes

Awards
I'm liking my run of 5aOHP, what are the difference's with this compound, potential release date on the Taurus site?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I fit all the Criteria you have listed.

Also,

I have experience with most prohormones and designer steroids (as well as their less legal counterparts). I also have tried a lot of the supplements currently available.
Will provide a starkly honest review of this product, I am educated in strength training, anatomy, and phys.
My goal is to find a true ergogenic aid. My expectation is not to gain "30lbs of lean muscle in 4 hours," my goal is to find something that can enhance my training with minimal side effects. IMO, even the smallest boosts in performance is a success.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Must be 21; Check!
Must be off other hormones for at least 1 Year: Check!
Must not be on TRT or anything like that: And Check!

3 Reasons Why I should be picked:
1: Honest and Truthful. If I find the product at the least of my expectations, I'll acknowledge it in my log. Of course I won't be rude and disrespectful, just want to aware the company, any company, where they can improve. I'll obviously post everything I find great with the product as well.

2:You will likely have some that have taken similar products before and some that haven't. I'm one of those haven't. I think you need to have both sides since not everyone that will buy the product will have experience with others before. I'll be someone that says, "Hey, I took M1P and these are the results I saw." Encouraging first users to try your product first before venturing to another company.

3: Dedicated to the Max. I took a small pause for a month just to settle crap out, but I'm back to sweating my ass off at the gym and M1P would likely kick my ass even further.
Nice app bro!!!! Lets keep em coming guys, these are looking good

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be 21-Done
Must be off other hormones for at least 1 Year-Done
Must not be on TRT or anything like that-Done

3 Reasons Why
- I am fightbackhxc ( kidding)
- Dedicated Lifter
- Hardworker
- Good logger
- True to my word
- Have previous experience with anabolics.
Would also like to add that I am currently trying to stay away from all chemical/methylated pro hormones. I am trying to rely more on hormones like 1-dhea, 4-dhea, etc etc...I have bought these, I just have not used them. Looking for better alternatives to these harsher hormones.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Pick me and him and you only have to send it to one state. :)

But seriously, I'm down for this!
that's exactly what i'm talkin about Grumpy. i got's you playboy. good lookin out on the suggestion. so what do you say, Taurus? the people have spoken:bow28:

my 3 reasons:

1. will be nothin but honest(brutally) in my review
2. will be dedicated 110% to beta testing qualification requirements.
3. and will post reviews here and on other various forums with no problem.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Bump for some more apps....lets keep em comin guys. We will pick the 3 lucky testers tomorrow evening!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me clarify a bit. If you have run TRUE legal prohormones not chemically altered ones (short list 1-Andro, 4-Andro, 5-DHEA, Epiandrosterone, 11-OXO) you are fine if you have run AAS or chemically altered steroids (superdrol, halodrol, epistane, methyl stenbolone etc...) then we don't want you because what we are doing here is setting the stage for LEGAL prohormones to take the place of the ones that keep getting banned and are getting people raided. The chemically altered ones just carry more instant water weight and thus skew the perception of prohormones. I am not judging the people who sell/take these just is what it is...

Sooooo I should be able to throw in my app then sense 5aOHP is the strongest I've used?

blkattak21

blkattak21

Awards
I meet criteria exactly but just had shoulder surgery and couldn't log until December..?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya bro....throw up an app!!!
Sweet! Alright here we go!
34 years young
173 lbs.
lift 3 times/ week
cardio 2 times/ week

1. I am honest (I don't believe in giving false info on products because it only hurts the consumer and the company!)

2. I logged 5aOHP and would like to see how this compares.

3. I'm addicted to getting stronger/ bigger! Lol! (Oh wait it's supposed to be what sets us apart...)

4. Still stand behind this company through your growing pains. (Too much of a kiss-up?)

5. Ok try this then. I keep my logs straight forward and include any and all effects (good or bad) that I notice. I try to be as thorough as I can.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Rules:

Must be 21

I'd like to hear more about this product before I decide to put it in my body. What potential side effects does it have?. Will it cause elevated lipids?. Will it raise ast/alt levels?. What kind of PCT is necessary?.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Alright here we go!
34 years young
173 lbs.
lift 3 times/ week
cardio 2 times/ week

1. I am honest (I don't believe in giving false info on products because it only hurts the consumer and the company!)

2. I logged 5aOHP and would like to see how this compares.

3. I'm addicted to getting stronger/ bigger! Lol! (Oh wait it's supposed to be what sets us apart...)

4. Still stand behind this company through your growing pains. (Too much of a kiss-up?)

5. Ok try this then. I keep my logs straight forward and include any and all effects (good or bad) that I notice. I try to be as thorough as I can.
Nice...that's what i like to hear!!!
I can vouch for luke. The dude follows through with logs, which is what any company wants from a tester(but unfortunately isn't always the case).

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can vouch for luke. The dude follows through with logs, which is what any company wants from a tester(but unfortunately isn't always the case).
Thank you! It means a lot to me to be recognized for that!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afraid that your demand of no AAS/DS/PH's for about a year is going to take a lot of folks out of the running.

Grumpy

Awards
that's exactly what i'm talkin about Grumpy. i got's you playboy. good lookin out on the suggestion. so what do you say, Taurus? the people have spoken:bow28:

my 3 reasons:

1. will be nothin but honest(brutally) in my review
2. will be dedicated 110% to beta testing qualification requirements.
3. and will post reviews here and on other various forums with no problem.
What can I say, I'm just trying to save Taurus Nutrition some moolah. And of course, test an amazing product! lol

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, it's tough to compare superdrol to a legal supplement. So, yeah it takes people out but creates real results.

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
I'd like to hear more about this product before I decide to put it in my body. What potential side effects does it have?. Will it cause elevated lipids?. Will it raise ast/alt levels?. What kind of PCT is necessary?.
There really arent any side effects that we have come across...unless you count lean mass gains as a side effects :D. As far as PCT is concerned, I would recommend some DAA-HCG.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, it's tough to compare superdrol to a legal supplement. So, yeah it takes people out but creates real results.
what if we dont want to take SD anymore and we realize that these safer alternatives are better alternatives haha.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, let's change it to if you are off things like Superdrol Halodrol etc.. for at least a year.

gymrat500

gymrat500

Awards
Pick me, Pick Me!!

Here it is...
32 years old
240 lbs.
Lift 5 times/ week

1. I'm Dedicated. (I get up at 4am to workout everyday before work) I train hard and have worked very hard to stay in shape.

2. I have 4 kids, so I'm broke and cant afford to buy all of the other fancy cycles!!

3. I have only taken protein, creatine, and a pre workout supplement for the past 2 years. I'm ready to try something new!

4. I am always trying to get bigger, stronger, and leaner. I train while others sleep! haha

5. I will be brutally honest. I will log everyday how i feel and how the product works for me.

Basically I'm your guy. Let's do this!

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
1. I'm Dedicated. (I get up at 4am to workout everyday before work) I train hard and have worked very hard to stay in shape.
I hear ya man!!! i get up at 5am every morning, but i wouldnt have it any other way:D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There really arent any side effects that we have come across...unless you count lean mass gains as a side effects :D. As far as PCT is concerned, I would recommend some DAA-HCG.

In that case sign me up!. Well unless my cycle of Trenazone/Androhard back in January disqualifies me. That was the first cycle I had run in probably 2 years though. Also as far a logs go I don't like them much. More so I like to see reviews with updates of only the changes in strength, body weight, body fat, and mirror appearance. Also changes like how it effects mood, libido and other things. The thing I really hate about logs is seeing someones workout day after day after day after day and having to scroll through all that crap just to get the stuff that matters. I mean if you add 20 pounds to your bench, well then that is great!. I just don't want to see your 30 workouts before that because I only care about the change that was made. Or maybe you could post 1 workout just one time and then post any major strength, weight or rep changes that happened within the month that you were on the product.

Bottom line, I really don't care to read logs or follow them so I'm not sure I'd make a great candidate. Oh yeah and I'm 39 so much older than most of the 20 somethings on this board. "Old guy testing"....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please negate me as a candidate for this logging opportunity. I was chosen for a different one. Will be following along though since I am very interested in these safer healthier alternatives to the chembombs that are out currently.