Compound 20 by USPlabs-Become a Beta Tester on Anabolic Minds....Click for details.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Compound 20 by USPlabs-Become a Beta Tester on Anabolic Minds....Click for details.

What Happens When You Selectively Tap into the Most Underused – And One of the Most Potent, Multi-Faceted Receptors Known to Man? I can't give you specifics... BUT you will FEEL it working!

You may have heard; we will soon be releasing USPlabs Compound 20, but before we do we’d love to have our loyal friends at AnabolicMinds.com beta test our newest product.

“As many of you may know and some of you new to USPlabs may not be aware. We beta test every product before releasing to ensure real world product performance. We could have all the overwhelming research in the world, but if it does not perform with real world applications. The supplement is worthless from a retail perspective.”Jacob Geissler, CEO USPlabs

What is USPlabs Compound 20? – USPlabs Compound 20™ is a one-of-a-kind category hybrid… Something never seen before in sports supplements, and a true innovation for our customers regardless of their goals! We need to hear the 100% honest truth; your feedback is critical to the release of this product! This will be the ultimate stacking product as well as a powerful standalone product.

What type of results will you see with USPlabs Compound 20? - This will be kept under wraps for you to find out for yourself. Nonetheless, you’ll be in for a fun ride. We don’t want to give away too much information as we need completely unbiased logs . Please run as directed and enjoy Compound 20. You won’t want to miss this one.

How do I get selected to test USPlabs Compound 20? - For all who are interested please fill out the following application.

- Rules of the game -
    • Beta testing is available only to ALL previous and potential customers. This is a WORLD market!
    • Beta testers will be required to log results here at the USPlabs forum at AnabolicMinds.com. A detailed Log is the most important aspect of this project. We fully expect those that apply to follow through with a verbal agreement between company and customer. We will take you as a person of your word!
    • Again, Beta-Testing is open to all customers around the world!!
    • We want complete honesty good or bad. If you love it, tell us! If you hate it, tell us!

- Applying is simple -
    In this thread; please make one post and list the following information:
    • Training Style
    • Nutrition/Diet Style:
    • Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?:
    • Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes or No
    • Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes or No
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube?
    • Are you on any medication? Yes or No
    • Provide any links to previous logs (No required)
    • Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these!
    • Finally - DO NOT forget to join the Inner Circle if you haven't already! Compound 20 WILL be released to our IC prior to anyone else... usplabsdirect.com/IC - When we do an IC release, we do it BIG!!

Once more, we want to mention how humbled we are by our success! We are where we are because of our loyal customer base… We appreciate the continued support!

We will make our selections 5-7 days from original posting date.

- Team USPlabs

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome opportunity. Will follow along on FB!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Awesome opportunity. Will follow along on FB!
    Excellent! Thank You Southpaw!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting, I got lucky to test Pink Magic back in the day and it was great. Nice opportunity guys, jump on this so we know if it is legit or not.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Interesting, I got lucky to test Pink Magic back in the day and it was great. Nice opportunity guys, jump on this so we know if it is legit or not.
    Thanks for the comments oufinny... Hope things are going well these days!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

stoked to see this unfold
  7. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Is there any info being released as to what this is? Ingredients? Even just let us know what type of product this is or what category this will fall into?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Current Goals: Add muscle with minimal fat. I'm currently 195 and would like to get to 225 long term

Training Style: Full body 3x a week

Nutrition/Diet Style: Average a 40/30/30 (carbs/protein/fats) split. Intake more calories (carbs) on training days and less on off days.

Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Jack3d, Pink Magic, P-Slin

Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes

Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? No. I'm currently running my own log (was planning on running anabeta 8 weeks) but I can cut it shorter to 6 weeks.

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? All except twitter.

Are you on any medication? No

Provide any links to previous logs (No required): My only AM log is here JWA254's 2011 Gym Cataclysm feat. AnaBeta, Endosurge, and just about everything else, but I can pm you ones from other sites. The log linked should give you a good idea that I put in work though
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    stoked to see this unfold
    Thanks for following Carpee!

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Is there any info being released as to what this is? Ingredients? Even just let us know what type of product this is or what category this will fall into?
    Not yet, sorry JJ
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ahhh, would try this out but committed currently...def in to hear more...
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Subb'd for more info and look'n forward to the logs.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

• Current Goals: lose fat
    • Training Style full body 3x week
    • Nutrition/Diet Style: Lean gains
    • Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: everything
    • Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes
    • Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? yes
    • Are you on any medication? no
    • Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these! already have u on fb
    • Finally - DO NOT forget to join the Inner Circle if you haven't already! Compound 20 WILL be released to our IC prior to anyone else... usplabsdirect.com/IC - When we do an IC release, we do it BIG!! inner circle member from the beginning
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Thanks for the comments oufinny... Hope things are going well these days!
    Things are good, you would love the gym I workout at Casey. Even has a real GHR in it . Look up MetroFlex Houston.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Current Goal: add more lean mass and strength increase and lose stomach fat

Training Style: calesthenics

Nutrition Style/Diet: 4000+ cals a day for lean bulking phase

Have i had any USPLabs in the past? of course who hasn't. Love those products AP, PRIME, POWERFULL, JACKED AND YOKED. THESE ARE LIKE STAPLES TO ME.

Will you be able to carry a training logwith at least 5 post per week? Easily

Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? ASAP

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google or Youtube? No

Will not having a Facebook, twitter, google and youtube account disqualify one from this beta testing?
  15. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Very curious about this

[*]Age: 34
    [*]Current Goals: lean gains (keeping my actual BF which is 5%)
    [*]Training Style 6 days a week, 1 or 2 muscle group a day. Intensity would be usually "til I throw up"
    [*]Nutrition/Diet Style: Lifetime low carber. Diet is strict, very high protein intake, 30gr CHO a day max, megadosing BCAA. No cheat days, no cheat meals. As clean as it gets. Staple sups: BCAA, fish oil, whey, creapure, beta ala, multivit, caffeine.
    [*]Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Yes, Jack3ed, Modern BCAA
    [*]Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes
    [*]Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
    [*]Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Yes, no, no, yes.
    [*]Are you on any medication? No
    [*]Provide any links to previous logs (No required): My Anabeta Log
    [*]Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these! Done already
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Current Goals: build muscle, get leaned, lose fat.
    Training Style: Hardcore (if you need in depth I train 5 days a week Monday-Friday upper/lower/upper/lower/upper/rest/rest)
    Nutrition/Diet Style: Lots of protein, Multi-Vitamin in the mornings, fairly good amount of carbs for bulking, love gatorade.
    Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Just bought Yok3d, it's gonan be the first
    Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes of course
    Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes of course
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook...
    Are you on any medication? No i'm way to young and healthy for that crap, no meds for me.

link doesn't work to FB page
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Looks cool glad to see usp coming out with new stuff.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Current Goals: build muscle, get strong, get lean
    Training Style: EDT, static holds, 5x5, smolov.
    Nutrition/Diet Style: High protein, moderate fat moderate carbs. Paleo with higher carbs.
    Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Anabolic Pump, Prime, modern bcaa, jack3d.
    Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes. I keep daily updates. And respond quite often.
    Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? In about 6 weeks. Doing a transdermal dhea log in about 2weeks for 4 weeks.
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook, YouTube.
    Are you on any medication? Nope. I get blood work done every 3 months for basic cholesterol and liver enzymes.
    Gonna do some bloods before and after my dhea run. But not a testosterone panel only liver, kidney and lipids.
    Already a inner circle member. I am very interested in this product mainly because I'm very skeptical on all of the new supps that promise amazing results.

Good luck to all!

Logs:

Mattrag is Dream'n LEAN with EndoSurge!! (BPS sponsored)

Gut repair with Gut health

mattrag's first log! AnaBeta/PCT Black/ShredMatrix for a Lit-up Halloween
    Last edited by mattrag; 09-27-2011 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Couldnt upload links via Cell phone.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Good to see USPLabs back on AM!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I just found out a couple days ago that I was chosen over on USP's forum!! I cannot wait. Get your apps in, people. This is gunna be big
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Things are good, you would love the gym I workout at Casey. Even has a real GHR in it . Look up MetroFlex Houston.
    Killer man... That place has been on my 'to visit' for some time.

Wait until you see my updated home gym my friend... It's coming right along.

Glad to hear things are still going well for you - we need to catch up!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    I just found out a couple days ago that I was chosen over on USP's forum!! I cannot wait. Get your apps in, people. This is gunna be big
    Thanks buddy! Lookin straight yoked in your ava..
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Answers

•Current Goals: gain lean muscle mass
    •Training Style: 4-5 x per week, mostly compound and explosive lifts
    •Nutrition/Diet Style: lean bulking (350 over maintenance on lifting days)
    •Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: yes, jack3d, powerfull and yoked
    •Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes
    •Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
    •Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? yes
    •Are you on any medication? No
    •Provide any links to previous logs (No required): Andro Mass/Andro Hard 8 Week Log
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Current Goals:gain more lean mass while stripping away body fat
    Training Style: higher reps med weight
    Nutrition/Diet Style: high protein low carbs
    Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: iv used jack3d, currently using modern bcaa
    Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? i am on facebook and google,
    Provide any links to previous logs (No required)
    Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these! usplabs has been added on facebook, that is how i found out about this
    Finally - DO NOT forget to join the Inner Circle if you haven't already! Compound 20 WILL be released to our IC prior to anyone else... usplabsdirect.com/IC - When we do an IC release, we do it BIG!! i have joined the ic
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  290 lbs.
    Answers

Current Goals: Build muscle & Lose body fat.
    Training Style: Combination of heavy weights and high volume, mostly compound.
    Nutrition/Diet Style: High protein, moderate fat, low carb
    Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Jack3d & Powerfull
    Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook & Twitter
    "The only way to achieve your goals is to bite off more than you can chew, and fu©kin chew it!"
    — Mickey Mouse
  26. Registered User
    Answers

•Current Goals: Gain LBM
    •Training Style: Alternate mesocycles of hypertrophy, functional hypoertrophy and relative strength training for the most part.
    •Nutrition/Diet Style: Dairy, gluten and soy free. Carbs post workout and in evenings. High protein, high fat, low carb.
    •Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: Anabolic Pump, Jack3d
    •Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes
    •Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? No, 5 weeks.
    •Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
    •Are you on any medication? No
    •Provide any links to previous logs http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...s-anabeta.html http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ium-erase.html
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...views-bps.html
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Killer app's flowing in now!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Current Goals:Get big or die trying
    Training Style: Heavy and quick.
    Nutrition/Diet Style:Nutrient timing, carbs around workout very low carb rest of the day.
    Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?: No, always been a skeptic.
    Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes or No
    Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? Yes or No
    Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube? Facebook, twitter
    Are you on any medication? Yes or No
    Provide any links to previous logs (No required)Andraulic State-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/128279-what-state-do.html#post2007235-STARTED
    Dermatherm Target Log-Almost Done!
    Dermatherm Target--The New Dermatherm. (Unsponsored)
    Add USPlabs Compound 20 on Facebook: facebook.com/Compound20 We will be giving away FREE Compound 20, t-shirts and even a few of our forthcoming USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker! You DO NOT want to miss out on these!
    Finally - DO NOT forget to join the Inner Circle if you haven't already! Compound 20 WILL be released to our IC prior to anyone else... usplabsdirect.com/IC - When we do an IC release, we do it BIG!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

NIce opp here guys good luck to all cant wait to see how everyone likes this stuff.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Like I said on the other thread, I am 17 days out of contest and running a bunch of stuff already or I would comply. The earliest for me would be late October...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. Registered User
    Answers

welcome to the next hype.
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

- Applying is simple -
    In this thread;
    [*]Age: 27
    [*]Current Goals: Gain muscle while burning fat
    [*]Training Style 4 days a week, light weights high reps mixed in with moderate weights 10 reps or below. I also add in superset & drop sets.
    [*]Nutrition/Diet Style:40/30/30 carbs, fats, protein. 250 over maintenance on w/o days
    [*]Have you used any USPlabs supplements in the past?:yoked, pink magic
    [*]Will you be able to carry a training log with at least 5 posts per week?: Yes
    [*]Are you able to start Compound 20 immediately? yes, my current log should be up when this product arrives
    [*]Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube?Facebook
    [*]Are you on any medication? no
    [*]Provide any links to previous logs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137998973 ending soon.

Thanks for the opportunity. When you guys make a supplement, it's usually pretty strong.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Like I said on the other thread, I am 17 days out of contest and running a bunch of stuff already or I would comply. The earliest for me would be late October...
    Keep us updated on your results!

We appreciate your long-time support DW!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Keep us updated on your results!

We appreciate your long-time support DW!
    Thanks Casey welcome back...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to these reviews! I've absolutely loved everything by USP labs I've used, specifically cissus, ap, and pslin!

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Looking forward to these reviews! I've absolutely loved everything by USP labs I've used, specifically cissus, ap, and pslin!

Mike
    Great to have you hanging around Mike! Thanks for the props..
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

following and may send in my app in the future
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

So your logging for CL at the same time as USPlabs? Can we do that for our CL log? Bc id jump on this if so.
    Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Im on cycle or else I would consider this. Had fun beta testing the Pink Magic.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:18 PM