Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 15 bottles of RS-Transaderm for LOGS!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok boys its time for another epic Needtobuildmuscle.com
give away. We are going to be giving away exactly 15
bottles of our New RS-Transaderm for free. All you have to do to be
chosen to log a free bottle is the following!

1. You must be able to log the product.
Open a thread here on the supplement forum and keep a log.

2. Must update this log at least 3 times a week for 3-4 weeks
with a final review of the product.

3. Must be chosen by my self or a varified NTBM rep
who Has been given Authority to hand out these free.
In otherwords My self only!!!

4. Once picked you must go to my store at needtobuildmuscle.com
and Order a sample pack. This will cost you 7.00 to cover
shipping and get your address on file. This makes it simple
so we do not forget you. The product is free and you just cover
the cost of shipping only . Then in the notes to shipper
you write the mods name who picked you and the
product (RS-Transaderm) they picked you to log as well as a link to
the post where they choise you and said you can
be a logger of the product. .

5. Must make a log with the words " Needtobuildmuscle
( name of the product) in the title of the thread.
And update the log with at least 2-3 up dates a
week for 3-4 weeks.

OK now of course we all want to hear why you
want to use the product what you think of our
products and or company.. Lets do this boys

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
good chance to try out an excellent product if i say so myself

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok boys its time for another epic Needtobuildmuscle.com
give away. We are going to be giving away exactly 15
bottles of our New RS-Transaderm for free. All you have to do to be
chosen to log a free bottle is the following!

1. You must be able to log the product.
Open a thread here on the supplement forum and keep a log.

2. Must update this log at least 3 times a week for 3-4 weeks
with a final review of the product.

3. Must be chosen by my self or a varified NTBM rep
who Has been given Authority to hand out these free.
In otherwords My self only!!!

4. Once picked you must go to my store at needtobuildmuscle.com
and Order a sample pack. This will cost you 7.00 to cover
shipping and get your address on file. This makes it simple
so we do not forget you. The product is free and you just cover
the cost of shipping only . Then in the notes to shipper
you write the mods name who picked you and the
product (RS-Transaderm) they picked you to log as well as a link to
the post where they choise you and said you can
be a logger of the product. .

5. Must make a log with the words " Needtobuildmuscle
( name of the product) in the title of the thread.
And update the log with at least 2-3 up dates a
week for 3-4 weeks.

OK now of course we all want to hear why you
want to use the product what you think of our
products and or company.. Lets do this boys
I would like to try this product because i would like to compare it to other test products, such as andromass, 4-ad utt, and 4-androstenediol.
have not ever tried dermacrine before.

uh, im pretty sure my address is on file, so if i was picked, would i still have to do that?

im running mentabolan, so uh yea, im sure i'll be needing a libido boost pretty soon.

oh yea, first to apply!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I think Jb would give an unbiased review as well

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i dont discriminate. if it's good, it's good. no matter who's product it is. same goes if it sucks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hook it up!

I want this!
I have ran Dermacrine topical before and was kind of disheartened at the low amount of servings. I waited and waited for this to go on sale on the site and by the time I found it, it was out of stock, and now I planned on buying some since it's back. But free would be so much better!

I plan on using one of two ways: as part of a stack with a short AndroMass cycle, which I have ran before so I know what I'll be looking for, or simply run it by itself at the end of my cut cycle which is about to come to an end. Hook a brother up! I would love this opportunity.

Here are a few logs I've done, with the first one still in progress.

FL3X's Finaflex journey to a chiseled physique (Pro Xanthine 500-XT & CLA+ALC)

FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review

FL3X wants to be AndroMassive

FL3X's gainin with Tropinol!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to attempt to log this product because I have only tried transdermal fat burners such as dermatherm and the original eviscerate.

I would be using this product most likely in a recomp as we are going into spring. I wanted to full on cut but I am trying to gain strength in my lifts and for Judo so I dont want to drop my performance TOO much. I have a log up now for BPS's endosurge. I will post pics every 2-3 weeks depending on body changes.
I want to run this product because I heard it is a great recomp agent and the "original" version dermacrine was such a hit.

My hormonal background includes Hdrol, AH, AL,Trifecta (not really hormonal IMO).

I also have couple OTC PCTs that I could run. And if its really suppresive I have bought SERMs before and would be willing to shovel out my own cash for one.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, i dont discriminate. if it's good, it's good. no matter who's product it is. same goes if it sucks.
Jbry...you got it bro ;)

Order up the sample pack, and put in notes to shipper that I picked you to log RS-Transaderm along with a link to this post. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want this!
I have ran Dermacrine topical before and was kind of disheartened at the low amount of servings. I waited and waited for this to go on sale on the site and by the time I found it, it was out of stock, and now I planned on buying some since it's back. But free would be so much better!

I plan on using one of two ways: as part of a stack with a short AndroMass cycle, which I have ran before so I know what I'll be looking for, or simply run it by itself at the end of my cut cycle which is about to come to an end. Hook a brother up! I would love this opportunity.

Here are a few logs I've done, with the first one still in progress.

FL3X's Finaflex journey to a chiseled physique (Pro Xanthine 500-XT & CLA+ALC)

FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review

FL3X wants to be AndroMassive

FL3X's gainin with Tropinol!
FL3X.....You've had some great logs bro, and I think you would be great.

You are in bro....follow the instructions above to get your sample pack along with the Transaderm with a link to this thread saying I picked you

Looking forward to the log bro ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome, thanks a lot bro! I'll be getting it set up asap.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well well well. Look what I have stumbled across. Yeah I am down for this. Of course soon as we can see if we still have a home I will know if I can give it a good run. With everything shut down right now training is not simple.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jbry...you got it bro ;)Order up the sample pack, and put in notes to shipper that I picked you to log RS-Transaderm along with a link to this post. :)
Nice! Will do as soon as I get home from work (working hard as you can sere lol)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jbry and flex.....nice picks rick, def excited so those logs

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am game for it. Just starting some ment for IBE, but will definitely be using something afterwards and was thinking of derma. To be perfectly honest after the ment I was gonna run trenazone. I know how bad trenazone wipes me out, so I could definitely let you know if stacking the derm with it makes a difference

steppinRazor

Awards
Damn its too bad I'm logging another product atm, I've had my eye on transaderm for some time now..good luck to everyone..ill definitely be keepin an eye out for those logs!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
transderm looks damned good-the ntbm carrier is the best on the market, imo!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does that mean you are interested in logging Transaderm for us BigT? If so....its yours bro ;)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I agree to that. their forma is best in the business

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'd love to log this!! If you would take a 41 year old goat. It is perfect timing since I'm starting a cut after 8 weeks of bulking.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be wrapping up a log in a few days, would like to give this a shot. I update at least 4x/wk, usually 5-6 in my logs, am very detailed and and have excellent written communication skills.

Some samples:

Log I will be wrapping up in a few days:

Premature Progestination: taman runs 5a OHP (Sponsored) - Mind And Muscle Forum

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173452-tamans-getting-wyked.html

http://themuscleforum.com/showthread.php/148-Anabeta-Hype-or-Real-Deal.-Let-s-find-out!-(Sponsored)

I am fully prepared to run a serm as part of PCT given that I will just be finishing a 5aOHP log. I guess this would be more of a bridge type action for me.

As a bonus, I am willing to post the log both here and at M&M.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you stack a transaderm & N2 & DAA for a log opp ?
We would like to give the most amount of oppurtunities to try out free products to as many people as we can, so more than likely those picked will be for one product.

I am not totally against someone logging more than one, but it all depends on how many we get interested in logging. As of now everyone seems to want to do Transaderm, and there hasn't been much traffic in the N2burn and DAA threads. If it continues that way, I may be open to people logging more than one.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree to that. their forma is best in the business
Big beef....consider yourself on board bro. Transaderm is yours to log! Follow the instructions on the first post in this thread to get it :D

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, already took care of things on my end

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have many logs including for need to build muscle as well, on my phone so I can't copy and paste.
If I am aloud to log it let me know as I am in a all natural needtobuildmuscle contest and not sure if this is okay to take.
I can post 3 t imes a week or more with pictures video etc.
Let me know as any thing that could help me grow would be awesome.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would like to give this a shot but will have to take some DAA while on. I just got my test levels back up and cruising. I am a month out of PCT from 1-Andro and don't want my levels dropping. Would run the N2 DAA too if you all wanted otherwise I have some bulk DAA here that I can run with it. I would not be able to start the log for almost 2 weeks though since I am 19 days into logging EndoSurge right now.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This could be used as a cycle or even PCT I assuming. So much to play around with you know.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to give this a shot but will have to take some DAA while on. I just got my test levels back up and cruising. I am a month out of PCT from 1-Andro and don't want my levels dropping. Would run the N2 DAA too if you all wanted otherwise I have some bulk DAA here that I can run with it. I would not be able to start the log for almost 2 weeks though since I am 19 days into logging EndoSurge right now.
No problem at all Kleen. You always have some of the best detailed logs here at AM, with a great following. We would love for you to log it when your Endosurge is done.

Transaderm is yours bro ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No problem at all Kleen. You always have some of the best detailed logs here at AM, with a great following. We would love for you to log it when your Endosurge is done.

Transaderm is yours bro ;)
Thanks I will head over there and order my sample pack shortly.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay ordered my sample pack!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sample pack paid for.

message left in "shipping instructions" as requested.

i've used a bunch of stuff in the sample pack, but there are some things i havn't tried before, so thats nice.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This could be used as a cycle or even PCT I assuming. So much to play around with you know.
I had wondered about that also but the NTMB website recommends a PCT if Transaderm is ran for more than 4 weeks, so my assumption would be "No". Would love to get some rep clarification on this question! Paging batMilas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can be partially suppressive if ran for longer than four weeks, I just used DAA after I ran dermacrine but I didn't feel shut down at all. Most people talk about running it during a cycle for the lethargy/libido/appetite support so in that case you'd be using a pct anyways.

Looking forward to getting my order!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had wondered about that also but the NTMB website recommends a PCT if Transaderm is ran for more than 4 weeks, so my assumption would be "No". Would love to get some rep clarification on this question! Paging batMilas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Transaderm is not good to use in PCT, because it is mildly suppressive and can inhibit recovery of the HPTA. It is best used on cycle or in between cycles after PCT.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want to log this you know your already picked.. Just let rick rock know your going to log it and then make sure you got order the sample pack and out in notes to shipper it is for a rs bottle authorized by the head man him self.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Transaderm is not good to use in PCT, because it is mildly suppressive and can inhibit recovery of the HPTA. It is best used on cycle or in between cycles after PCT.
It can be used as a taper down from a cycle before going into full blown pct too.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We would like to give the most amount of oppurtunities to try out free products to as many people as we can, so more than likely those picked will be for one product.

I am not totally against someone logging more than one, but it all depends on how many we get interested in logging. As of now everyone seems to want to do Transaderm, and there hasn't been much traffic in the N2burn and DAA threads. If it continues that way, I may be open to people logging more than one.
Agreed on the most opps it was just a thought :) let me know if you choose otherwise with the other 2 I would love to log for NTBM again anytime :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well well well. Look what I have stumbled across. Yeah I am down for this. Of course soon as we can see if we still have a home I will know if I can give it a good run. With everything shut down right now training is not simple.
Chevy my man. I've been following you since day one here. You always do great logging, and I know you wont let us down. I'd love for you to be a logger of Transaderm! Its yours bro :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be wrapping up a log in a few days, would like to give this a shot. I update at least 4x/wk, usually 5-6 in my logs, am very detailed and and have excellent written communication skills.

Some samples:

Log I will be wrapping up in a few days:

Premature Progestination: taman runs 5a OHP (Sponsored) - Mind And Muscle Forum

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173452-tamans-getting-wyked.html

http://themuscleforum.com/showthread.php/148-Anabeta-Hype-or-Real-Deal.-Let-s-find-out!-(Sponsored)

I am fully prepared to run a serm as part of PCT given that I will just be finishing a 5aOHP log. I guess this would be more of a bridge type action for me.

As a bonus, I am willing to post the log both here and at M&M.
You look like you will do well with a log. You've got Transaderm! Follow the instructions in the first post bro to get it ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to log this you know your already picked.. Just let rick rock know your going to log it and then make sure you got order the sample pack and out in notes to shipper it is for a rs bottle authorized by the head man him self.
I sent BigT a PM a while ago. He has a bottle waiting if he wants it ;)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough. Do you forsee any issues for using it as a bridge between to "mildly suppresive" compounds with a PCT after both are completed?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You look like you will do well with a log. You've got Transaderm! Follow the instructions in the first post bro to get it ;)
Awesome, thanks you Sir! :)

Order placed. Put the note: "Taman6886 Picked by RickRock13 on Anabolicminds.com to log RS-Transaderm

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/182651-needtobuildmuscle-com-giving-3.html"

in both the order at Needtobuildmuscle.com as well as a note to shipper via paypal.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough. Do you forsee any issues for using it as a bridge between to "mildly suppresive" compounds with a PCT after both are completed?
No I don't see any problem running it like that. The only place I personally see an issue possibly running it would be PCT due to the mild suppression, but then again I use SARMS in my PCT which are also mildly suppressive and arguably shouldn't be used in PCT.. :D

Moral of the story is Transaderm is versatile enough to be used nearly anytime ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chevy my man. I've been following you since day one here. You always do great logging, and I know you wont let us down. I'd love for you to be a logger of Transaderm! Its yours bro :)
Thank you. I should find out tomorrow if we are able to go back and see if our home is still there. I have been checking in via my phone. Soon as I can get to a computer I will pay the money for shipping. Thank you very much.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in for that, I did log Phytoserm for you back a fews months, unfortunately I was sick 2 weeks out of 4. I am doing a personnel log that will finish in about 2 weeks. Will love to try RS-Transaderm since I am about to turn 34 in October.