Needtobuildmuscle.com is giving away 15 bottles of RS-Transaderm for LOGS!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had wondered about that also but the NTMB website recommends a PCT if Transaderm is ran for more than 4 weeks, so my assumption would be "No". Would love to get some rep clarification on this question! Paging batMilas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, running TD DHEA can be mildly suppressive, but I've heard something about a low-dose and tapered use of TD DHEA in PCT to actually improve recovery. I'm going to have to look some stuff up to get a better idea on it.

If running solo, 4-6 week runs can be done with a natty T-booster or AI after that. I'm going to run Transaderm for 8 weeks and then run Formastanzol for PCT.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough. Do you forsee any issues for using it as a bridge between to "mildly suppresive" compounds with a PCT after both are completed?
LOL, I disagree here. I think you'd be running too long "suppressed" without a break. If you run a mildly suppressive cycle, then transaderm (mildly suppressive), and then another suppressive cycle you're looking at 12+ weeks. You can do it, but you'd need to do more thorough on-cycle support like HCG among other things to keep things going. It's not worth it IMO.

If you're going to do something with the Transaderm, do a low dose taper in your PCT (3-4 pumps week 1, 2-3 pumps week 2-3, 1-2 pumps week 4-6). This should let your natural test levels recover while giving you a boost from the extra DHEA. I'd recommend using an AI as well during this time, low dosed too, like 1-2 caps Erase.

I'm still going to look up more info on using DHEA for PCT, and I'll get back to you.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I would be interested in running a log on Rs-transaderm and N2-shampoo in combination to prevent hairloss on cycle. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be interested in running a log on Rs-transaderm and N2-shampoo in combination to prevent hairloss on cycle. :)
RS-Transaderm and N2shampoo is yours bro. Just got Nate's PM a bit ago, and you are good to go ;)

Just follow the instructions at the beginning of this thread to receive your products! :D

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
is this something that would be sweet to stack with N2-Burn?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to pick some up for a friend actually. Well for two people. With the promo going on I might a well.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I disagree here. I think you'd be running too long "suppressed" without a break. If you run a mildly suppressive cycle, then transaderm (mildly suppressive), and then another suppressive cycle you're looking at 12+ weeks. You can do it, but you'd need to do more thorough on-cycle support like HCG among other things to keep things going. It's not worth it IMO.

If you're going to do something with the Transaderm, do a low dose taper in your PCT (3-4 pumps week 1, 2-3 pumps week 2-3, 1-2 pumps week 4-6). This should let your natural test levels recover while giving you a boost from the extra DHEA. I'd recommend using an AI as well during this time, low dosed too, like 1-2 caps Erase.

I'm still going to look up more info on using DHEA for PCT, and I'll get back to you.
It would not really be that long. 5 weeks of 5a OHP followed by 4 weeks to RS Transaderm for a total of 9 weeks. Will consider the taper off possibility. Have DA-HCG, Anabeta, Erase and Creatine Ethyl Esther for PCT and will be ordering some Torem just to have it on hand, will likely throw some Titanium into the OCT mix too.

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
bat-signal-2.gif

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in for that, I did log Phytoserm for you back a fews months, unfortunately I was sick 2 weeks out of 4. I am doing a personnel log that will finish in about 2 weeks. Will love to try RS-Transaderm since I am about to turn 34 in October.

Would love to have you log Transaderm bro. Follow the instructions at the beginning of this thread to receive it. Looking forward to a great log :)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Transaderm is not good to use in PCT, because it is mildly suppressive and can inhibit recovery of the HPTA. It is best used on cycle or in between cycles after PCT.
I wish I read this earlier. Im on week 2 of PCT and I didn't realize this was a great between-cycle product. I understand what effects can be expected, but tbh im still a little unsure what it's PRIMARY use is. This sounds like it would be killer in a recomp tho, hint hint, like the recomp i'll be continuing right after this PCT... which includes N2-Burn, lol :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to attempt to log this product because I have only tried transdermal fat burners such as dermatherm and the original eviscerate.

I would be using this product most likely in a recomp as we are going into spring. I wanted to full on cut but I am trying to gain strength in my lifts and for Judo so I dont want to drop my performance TOO much. I have a log up now for BPS's endosurge. I will post pics every 2-3 weeks depending on body changes.
I want to run this product because I heard it is a great recomp agent and the "original" version dermacrine was such a hit.

My hormonal background includes Hdrol, AH, AL,Trifecta (not really hormonal IMO).

I also have couple OTC PCTs that I could run. And if its really suppresive I have bought SERMs before and would be willing to shovel out my own cash for one.

Transaderm is yours to log here bro. I've seen you around quite a bit lately and it looks like you would give us a good log. Follow the first post to get your bottle!! :cheers:

steppinRazor

Awards
So I thought I'd at least give this a shot, since I'm REALLY interested in this product and I've been following all the Transaderm threads from the very start..

The only thing that was previously stopping me is the fact I wont be able to Run the Transaderm until Oct. 1st or so, due to the fact im Logging HGHpro solo. If you can look past the Time delay, i wont let you down, Damn near Daily updates before/after pics - the whole 9.

heres a sample of what you can expect from my log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182226-steppinrazors-about-recomp.html

Totally understandable if time is a factor..thanks either way. product looks SOLID

steppinRazor

Awards
So I thought I'd at least give this a shot, since I'm REALLY interested in this product and I've been following all the Transaderm threads from the very start..

The only thing that was previously stopping me is the fact I wont be able to Run the Transaderm until Oct. 1st or so, due to the fact im Logging HGHpro solo. If you can look past the Time delay, i wont let you down, Damn near Daily updates before/after pics - the whole 9.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182226-steppinrazors-about-recomp.html

Totally understandable if time is a factor..thanks either way. product looks SOLID

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chevy my man. I've been following you since day one here. You always do great logging, and I know you wont let us down. I'd love for you to be a logger of Transaderm! Its yours bro :)
Thank you. I should find out tomorrow if we are able to go back and see if our home is still there. I have been checking in via my phone. Soon as I can get to a computer I will pay the money for shipping. Thank you very much.
Since he may not know where to ship it, if you can you could put it in my order to save him a couple bucks if he wants to do that.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since he may not know where to ship it, if you can you could put it in my order to save him a couple bucks if he wants to do that.

I dont think there would be a problem with that if its put in notes to shipper.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Starting your log on Oct. 1st would be fine bro. You obviously have a big interest in Transaderm, and I'm sure you will do us proud with a great log. Transaderm is yours after you follow the steps in the first post of this thread bro :)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
could i put in an app for this? Im in for the N2-Burn, but stacking with Transderm sounds like it would make for a killer combo. Completely understandable if not.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could i put in an app for this? Im in for the N2-Burn, but stacking with Transderm sounds like it would make for a killer combo. Completely understandable if not.
I will keep you in mind bro, but I am trying to give as many oppurtunities out as I can with these product giveaways and obviously there has been a huge interest in the Transaderm

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I will keep you in mind bro, but I am trying to give as many oppurtunities out as I can with these product giveaways and obviously there has been a huge interest in the Transaderm
cool man, I completely understand that ur trying to hook up as many people as possible. ill be on standby for this one :)

steppinRazor

Awards
Starting your log on Oct. 1st would be fine bro. You obviously have a big interest in Transaderm, and I'm sure you will do us proud with a great log. Transaderm is yours after you follow the steps in the first post of this thread bro :)
Thanks brother!! Really looking forward to this! Posting from mobile app atm..ill get things in full effect tomorrow from my pc.. :D

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Welp,

I would be really interested in running this; am going through an AM + AH log right now so not quite sure how well that will stack time frame wise but figured would give it a shot.

I enjoy logging and it really allows me to a keep a close count at my workouts, so would love to try transderm. I have used Dermacrine in the past and did really appreciate it. Why would I want to run Transderm? Because I had a real good run with Dermacrine and once my dirty (by dirty please read over 500 calories above maintenance at least, not crappy food) I hope to have to shed some extra lbs to get to 11% again, and I would love to run a test base along side some fat burners so that I can keep my strength high. It will also be nice to put me back in neutral after this AM + AH run.

I've ran about 4 or so logs, my most recent one is in my signature. Would have no issues with Pre / Post pics either. Currently sitting at 215lbs, 6'4'' and about 13%. Looking to sit pretty at 220 and 11 by the end of the year, when I have a trip scheduled to the Tropics so I can look sweet in a speedo.

steppinRazor

Awards
Hey quick question..is this to be run solo or can it be ran as a test base for ph/ds?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think there would be a problem with that if its put in notes to shipper.
Chris that would be fine with me. I will give you the money for shipping. Thank you to both of you.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey quick question..is this to be run solo or can it be ran as a test base for ph/ds?
Either, or, sometimes PCT, and also for TRT too. It's versatile enough that it can be run a lot of different ways and I think it's good to get the different perspectives from loggers too.

steppinRazor

Awards
Either, or, sometimes PCT, and also for TRT too. It's versatile enough that it can be run a lot of different ways and I think it's good to get the different perspectives from loggers too.
Yeah that's definitely one of the reasons I'm so interested in Transaderm..from the feedback alone I'm positive this won't be my only time running it..I've been thinking of doing a ph/ds cycle soon so I guess my question is for the log would you guys like it ran solo or can I run it as a test base

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's definitely one of the reasons I'm so interested in Transaderm..from the feedback alone I'm positive this won't be my only time running it..I've been thinking of doing a ph/ds cycle soon so I guess my question is for the log would you guys like it ran solo or can I run it as a test base
You may run it as a test base bro. That is exactly one of the things that we want to show people of the benefit using it as part of a PH/DS cycle :)

Go for it bro. We want a wide variety of logs and that would be a great way to utilize Transaderm ;)

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Transderm is going to sellout frequently (i predict)
it's going to be as popular as hcgenerate... i might buy a bottle in october if i can afford it

steppinRazor

Awards
You may run it as a test base bro. That is exactly one of the things that we want to show people of the benefit using it as part of a PH/DS cycle :)

Go for it bro. We want a wide variety of logs and that would be a great way to utilize Transaderm ;)
hey sounds good bro.. the information i needed to enter was in the "shipping instructions" yes?
if so we should be good to go

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey sounds good bro.. the information i needed to enter was in the "shipping instructions" yes?
if so we should be good to go
Yes. The notes to shipper is where all the info about getting picked by me to log Transaderm with a link to this thread

steppinRazor

Awards
hahah right on.. you say notes to shipper, box said shipping instructions. i think we're on the same page.. i mean we gotta be. cant be that complicated!! lol

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hahah right on.. you say notes to shipper, box said shipping instructions. i think we're on the same page.. i mean we gotta be. cant be that complicated!! lol
minor details lol, I'm sure you don't Care what it says. Your getting a great product from a great company.

steppinRazor

Awards
minor details lol, I'm sure you don't Care what it says. Your getting a great product from a great company.
Haha yeah just me overcomplicating things..and yes I can't wait :D
Thanks n2bm!!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Also, what would the thoughts be of Transaderm along clem / t3 ish like?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so got my confirmation email for shipping. it only list 1 item on the items shipped. no rs-transaderm?

is it not counted and will just be in the box?

steppinRazor

Awards
so got my confirmation email for shipping. it only list 1 item on the items shipped. no rs-transaderm?

I think the one item is the transaderm..no samples

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, what would the thoughts be of Transaderm along clem / t3 ish like?
the clen might help to counter any slight water you might retain on the transaderm. i can't think of any legit reason not to-providing you are careful with the clen dosing.

btw-transderm looks very nice-if i wouldn't have just became a NTBM rep my name would have been down for this give away-for sure!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
the clen might help to counter any slight water you might retain on the transaderm. i can't think of any legit reason not to-providing you are careful with the clen dosing.

btw-transderm looks very nice-if i wouldn't have just became a NTBM rep my name would have been down for this give away-for sure!!!
Lol that's news to me...welcome to the team man! Glad to have you aboard!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Free items are not included in the shipping info. The only thing that should be listed is the sample pack. It is the same for our buy 2 get one free, etc. It only shows what you actually purchased.

Your transaderm should be in there bro. No worries ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welp,

I would be really interested in running this; am going through an AM + AH log right now so not quite sure how well that will stack time frame wise but figured would give it a shot.

I enjoy logging and it really allows me to a keep a close count at my workouts, so would love to try transderm. I have used Dermacrine in the past and did really appreciate it. Why would I want to run Transderm? Because I had a real good run with Dermacrine and once my dirty (by dirty please read over 500 calories above maintenance at least, not crappy food) I hope to have to shed some extra lbs to get to 11% again, and I would love to run a test base along side some fat burners so that I can keep my strength high. It will also be nice to put me back in neutral after this AM + AH run.

I've ran about 4 or so logs, my most recent one is in my signature. Would have no issues with Pre / Post pics either. Currently sitting at 215lbs, 6'4'' and about 13%. Looking to sit pretty at 220 and 11 by the end of the year, when I have a trip scheduled to the Tropics so I can look sweet in a speedo.

If you were picked when would you be planning to start the Transaderm bro?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just realized I didn't put a link to this thread hopefully the shippers figured it out wit the other requests coming in. LOL

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait what....kleen is logging this for us? ohhh man....this should be awesome

thread really exploded

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just realized I didn't put a link to this thread hopefully the shippers figured it out wit the other requests coming in. LOL
Hey you were supposed to behave yourself lol I am not running anything till new year but I was fuggin tempted with this stuff... luggy fugger...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chevy my man. I've been following you since day one here. You always do great logging, and I know you wont let us down. I'd love for you to be a logger of Transaderm! Its yours bro :)
Done... Received my order # a few minutes ago. Thank you for the chance to log this product. I like others have been waiting for this to come out.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey you were supposed to behave yourself lol I am not running anything till new year but I was fuggin tempted with this stuff... luggy fugger...
Doug you should run this. I am now going to run it also. Not that you need any advantage on being nice and tight for the stage. If this product is anything like the old stuff the results should be crazy good from what I have been told. Should also be good for a chubby fug like me. I cant say fat anymore cause I am no where near what I used to be. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking forward to what you think of transaderm!