Help spread the Taurus Facebook page and win

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DO YOU WANT FREE TAURUS NUTRITION PRODUCTS?

Then this is the promo for you!

It is simple:
First go to the Taurus Nutrition Facebook page here:

Taurus Nutrition | Facebook

Click the "Like" button

Then just simply click the "suggest page to friends" link and send to as many friends as you can

The member who gets the most people to "like" the page wins!

It is that simple!

:think:​
Now you may be asking how are we going to tell who got the most people to "like" the page.

Well I am glad you asked that! In order for it to count you need the person to post on the Taurus Facebook page saying who referred them. The can say your name or your AM username.

ITS THAT EASY!!!

Now for what you all been waiting for....

THE PRIZE!

The winner will get their choice of which ever 3 Taurus Nutrition products they want

:bigok:

Our product lineup can be found here

Taurus Nutrition

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a list of the current logs and some reviews on some products

REVIEWS

WYKED

SynergyIre:

Taste: Wow! Actually tastes like lemonade. No sharpness or bite, just smooth.

Mixablity: Mixes pretty instantly with no grain, so goes down easy.

Energy: I finished working out today, but energy from it feels smooth so far, good focus and tunnel vision. This is on one scoop :-D

Flavor: In a word, WOW! I know most people are sick of being hyped on supplements being the best flavor yet, but I think there is something special about this.

It actually tastes of lemonade , not like when a supplement flavor is named after a fruit because it 'kind of tastes something like it'. It almost like there's a delay on tasting it, the flavor slowly easing in, no sharpness or bite at all. Goes down real smooth.

Mixing: Mixed one scoop with 300ml of water. It mixed pretty instantly, there's a couple of tiny small black things floating, but that's it. Regardless of the that, again, smooth to drink, no graininess. Dissolves perfectly!

Energy: Took it about 20 minutes ago, so can't comment on long term effects yet, but feeling a clean energy. Feeling more focused, kind of a tunnel vision, but in a good way. And this is on one scoop

Conclusion: So far, I'm impressed with Wyked and this gives me a ton a faith towards buying other powders from them.
StakedCop:

I'm a heavy stim users and 1 scoop is all I need for a hour long cardio session.
Japohl1:

Well ill tell you guys, I got my Wyked yesterday and gave it the first go today. The kids on the corner of the street now hate Taurus Nutrition cause I no longer have to buy lemonade! LOL You guys werent kidding about the taste, absolutely amazing! The energy I got from it as well was awesome! No jittery sides just pure clean energy! Keep up the awesome job!!!
JudoJosh:

Wyked is unbelievable! It is BY FAR the best tasting "lemon" flavored mix I ever had. Straight up country time lemonade flavor
Liftergym33:

"Nothing taste better then Wyked! bottom line"
thebigt:

3 scoops of wyked and did 30 minutes on treadmil and more abs-really burned a huge amount of cals today!!! wyked is good stuff-people are going to really like it!!

used wyked before workout today, the stim effect was better than yesterday-most noteable was improved endurance-started getting somewhat lethargic from the 1-andro so that was a big help.

i took 3 scoops of wyked and got in a decent workout even after working a long shift-very happy about that!!!

was very tired after work, but took 3 scoops of wyked and headed downtown for weighted stairclimbing. made 4 trips, all things considered a very decent workout.

really liking the wyked at 3 scoops-nice kick in the ass.

the taste is all that!!! the focus is definitely there...endurance is where it shines, imo. i used it at 3 scoops after working a 14 hour shift in a box factory and was able to get a very decent workout in, i was impressed by this since i had to drag my ass to the gym!!!!!!
3clipseGT:
"You're not jokin bro, this stuff is no joke! 2 scoops had me feelin good for a good 4+ hours!"
Rebel29073:
"Energy -very steady and not jittery

Focus- I feel I am beasting more since using this. I experience a sense of tunnel vision while using similar to what I got from C4

Taste- Awesome nuff said

Effectiveness-I would rate this as tops in performance at this time and rivals with Jak3d and C4 and white flood (my top three). It gives my a hybrid response as in the energy i get from jak3d and the focus i got from C4."
enhanced: "Friggin loved it!!! Took two scoops yesterday. 30 min later, i was ready to tear the gym up. This was my first week back after a 3 week layoff (sick & working boat-load of OT). Anyway, went in yesterday morning for a fairly light lwg routine. I did my extensions, curls, & then squats. The Wyked had me soaking wet!! Loved it. Flavor friggin rocks!!! Especially ice cold in this 87 degree weather!!!

Great focus, strength, stamina, and of course flavor."
JeffJohnston: "I love the taste of Wyked. Its the best tasting Pre on the market and for $20!!! I have tried jacked,Hemo,Lit up,1MR,Pre-Surge. This is the best taste period. Just like some of the other posts it taste like Country Time Pink Lemonade.You have to grab this ASAP."
7-KE​
Rosie Chee Scott

Dosage: The recommended dosage is 12 sprays once (or twice) daily, ideally post-shower - ~6 sprays is 25mg of 7-keto DHEA, so the recommended daily dosage is 50-100mg per day. I was using a lot MORE than 12 sprays, right from the start - DOUBLING the "per dose" initially, and then a little more, until I was using 100-150mg 1-2 times daily. From 15 December (i.e. the first two weeks), I used 24 (i.e. 100mg) pumps of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower. From 25 December (i.e. the last two weeks), I used 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) of the 7-keto DHEA topical applied post-post-training/morning shower and 24-36 pumps (i.e. 100-150mg) pre-bed.

Smell: 10/10. The 7-keto DHEA topical smelt like alcohol - it was not strong, and the scent faded and disappeared within minutes of spraying, so no lingering smell after application or during the day, or when sweated, etc.

Feel: 10/10. A quick cool touch, like that you get when you get water sprayed on you. The 7-keto DHEA topical is not greasy or sticky after application.

Spreadability/Application: 10/10. The 7-keto DHEA topical is not a lotion, but a spray. When I was only using 100mg of the 7-keto DHEA, if I tried and spread it immediately after application to anywhere but the place where the spray hit my skin, it would NOT spread there, but with more sprays it would if I wanted to, but I had to do it fast, because the 7-keto DHEA topical was dry in mere seconds after spraying it on my skin.

Body Composition: 9/10. Pre-7-keto DHEA topical I was 118 pounds at 10% bodyfat. Currently I am 115.2 pounds at 9.8% bodyfat. Overall, I lost three pounds (although, weight is irrelevant because it fluctuates so much, and only last week I was 111 pounds) and 0.2% bodyfat. However, I am NOT going to look at the overall (which doesn't look that impressive), and instead are going to look at the first two weeks of use and last two weeks of use (and you can see the difference in the dosage used). After two weeks of use at using 100-150mg daily (one application), I had actually gone up to 123 pounds at 11% bodyfat. The last two weeks, using 200-300mg a day (two applications), I dropped back to 9.8% bodyfat (this is the BIGGEST decrease in bodyfat that I have EVER had in a single week!) - actually did this in the third week - and maintained it (weight fluctuating between 111-115 pounds). Also to note that the last two weeks I have not had much of an appetite (which caused the dramatic weight loss down to 111 pounds), but have been forcing down meals this last week. The higher dosage definitely makes a NOTICEABLE difference!

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see what my cortisol levels were like pre and post the 7-keto DHEA topical, unfortunately I did not have any bloods done. I can say however, that the last two weeks of using the higher dosage (200-300mg o a day)of the 7-keto DHEA topical have been the LEAST stressed I have felt in YEARS (even though circumstances would say that my stress should be off the charts!), which is quite something!

Sides: 9/10. The only "effect" that could possibly have occurred was that my joints started playing up. In fairness, I don't think this can be attributed to the 7-keto DHEA topical, even though it decreases cortisol, because I was also lifting heavier AND was NOT using Erase during my use of the topical (and Erase is usually what saves my joints).

Other Effects: 10/10. No water retention - in fact, the first week I started using 200-300mg of 7-keto DHEA a day, I started DRYING out, and it was especially noticeable in my upper body and midsection.

Pros: This was the most enjoyable topical I have ever used. No lingering smell. No burning sensation. Dries fast - non-sticky and non-greasy. I don't have to rub it on - just spray, and nothing went wrong with the spray nozzle. No stains left by the topical on or to get on my clothes even if I got wet or sweated. No water retention - like you get with most topicals. The bottle lasted a LONG time - and would have lasted a whole lot longer than it will if the recommended dosage was followed.

Cons: The only issue I had was that I used so much re sprays daily. I got the best results when I was using 200-300mg of 7-keto DHEA daily, which was 8-12 times MORE than was recommended.

Overall: 9.7/10. Once I was using 200-300mg of 7-keto a day, my body composition started to change dramatically, and I made the BIGGEST DEcrease in body composition over a 7-day period, with of a loss of 1.2% bodyfat in my third week of use. The last week (i.e. the fourth week), I cut my training back from 2-3 hours a day to only 60-90 minutes a day, started eating again (even though I had to force the food down), and traveling, and maintained 9.8% bodyfat!

Would I use again? Definitely! This product seems like it was literally "made for me" - a perpetually highly stressed individual, the 7-keto DHEA topical is perfect for me, and I actually want to make this a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Absolutely! No hesitation
MAxximal
FINAL REVIEW: Product- 7-Keto spray

Smell- alcohol smell not bad, no stink and no stain your clothes

Absorption- absorbs very and dry very fast WOW!!!!

Application- super easy to spray the desired areas

Sides- maintain the dose in 12-24 pumps 2 times a day preferably eight hours apart and you will be set this is in my case people with cortisol spikes problems tweak the dose. Large doses cause dramatically down in cortisol and tremendous lethargy

Effects- tightening and leaning effects and I think has a diuretic effect

Dosage- I start with 12 pumps on wake up and before bed applied to abs sides then I bump to 24 and 36
*see the sides note

Pros/Cons on everything: Outstanding product is simply and very effective
MidwestBeast

Final Review:

Okay, well my run has come to an end and let me just say that this product lived past my initial expectations.

I ended up running this product at a little ways over a month and it was actually my first transdermal product. I was a little worried about having to deal with dry time, application, etc. For those reasons, I'd actually put off using transdermals because of that. It was simple to spray, didn't have a foul odor (didn't smell "good" but it smelled about the same as spraying aloe vera on after a sunburn), and it dried almost instantly. I actually kept it upstairs instead of with my other supplements and I'd just put it on as soon as I got out of the shower and it would be dry before I'd dress.

I'd say its effectiveness is great, too. I didn't "feel" any mood changes like others reported, but I've made sure to limit stress and other factors that would increase cortisol release.

As far as overall "fat loss" it's hard for me to weigh in. I've encountered some issues along the way here and I'm actually going to be getting some bloodwork done in the following days to hopefully pin point the culprit(s). I can say that I did feel tighter using this product, though.

You can see in an earlier post how I rated some areas asked by LG33.

Bottom line is I would recommend this to anyone, I hope it does in fact make it to market, and I will purchase it.
schizm
Annnnnd Rev....

Product- 7-Keto spray ‘big boy’ bottle.

Smell- strong alcohol smell, esp when dosing at the 24 pump application, but only lasts for a few secs before it dissipates.

Absorption- absorbs rapidly, within seconds of applying it, very nice!

Application- very easy to spritz on, more convenient than rub-on formulas, which also have a longer dry time.

Sides- none, that I experienced or noticed.

Effects- I didn’t notice any overly obvious tightening/leaning effects, but I will put these caveats in, I have quite a bit of loose skin on my Abs/lower back that ‘covers’ any really visible leaning of the area (at least in my mind, but we’re all our own worst critic)...also, I had a week away from my normal routine and over ate a good deal of that time while not working out, then took another week of being home to really get back into the swing of things. So for 2 weeks out of the 4 weeks of using this, my diet and workouts were not on point. Another aside, is my lack of having used any cortisol control supps in the past to be able to gage how those levels were affected. Generally I don’t carry a whole lot of stress with me to begin with, so with that aspect, I really couldn’t comment on.

Dosage- started out w/12-16 pumps 1x/day applied to Abs, sides, lower back....upped it to 24 sprays this last week, mostly 1x/day, on a couple occasions, I did an additional 12 sprays roughly 10 hours later.

Pros/Cons on everything: I think overall a good supp that will work....perhaps not best for someone like me, who, as noted, has loose skin and carries most BF in the lower body...I did however manage to reduce my weight from 176 to 173 in the 4 weeks while being on this and my pants are fitting better. I think I’d like to run perhaps smolder for 4 solid weeks, then Topical 7-keto for 4 weeks (with consistency of diet/exercise) and compare which formula/compounds would better suit my situation/body type.
LOGS

7-KE​

Wyked

Wyked / DA-HCG

Progestin #1

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just did!!
Awesome! Now get all your friend to like the page and post on your comment so we can keep track of how many you recruit! :bigok:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also once you are subscribed you will receive periodic updates on many exclusive things such:

• Product updates
• Facebook only promos
• Announcements
• Beta testing opportunities
• & much much more​

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hellz ya, I am so DOWN for this. You all have got a fan with this boy!

BTW, facebook ID is Tony Greutman

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on guys share this page!

Remember the winner for this isnt random it is the one who gets the most people to "like" the page

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when you are stocked at predatornutrition? :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on guys share this page!

Remember the winner for this isnt random it is the one who gets the most people to "like" the page
Alllllright, I liked ya, ya big lug ;) ...will see if I can get any of my lammmme friends to do the same...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea when you are stocked at predatornutrition? :)
At this time we do not have a timeline for when the product line will be available at other e-tailers.

However, shipping to the UK is available via the Taurus-Nutrition website

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
At this time we do not have a timeline for when the product line will be available at other e-tailers.

However, shipping to the UK is available via the Taurus-Nutrition website
Yea ok.

I'm living in Denmark, so I have to order from the UK or some other european country or else I will recieve a 25% customs fee :(

Looking forward to seeing them in UK :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the support, guys :) But, it is about time I had a shower and went to bed methinks, so I will leave Josh to man the fort and see you all tomorrow :11:

~Rosie~

mnowak1228

Awards
Done #35!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come on everyone, get in on this, refer your friends, and get free product!! :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cmon guys, this is your chance to get some 7-ke....it might not be around that much longer!!! or you can choose a tub of wyked or daa-hcg, either way-it's free product.:bigok:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im definitely prepping, when is it over?
When the fat lady sings! You guys like it, then refer it to all your friends.. have your friend that you refer add your name to a post! credit like bammm!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost to 50 likes..

I know you guys know more people..

Remember the prize for this is ANY 3 TAURUS PRODUCTS OF YOUR CHOICE!!!

Also our Facebook page is where you receive exclusive discounts, announcements, promos, giveaways, etc.. (For example right now we have a free shipping code on the FB page ;) )

swaneon

Awards
lol get ready im about to increase the likes by a great ton haha

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a count update guys??

How many people has everyone gotten to like our page? We have a total of almost 50 now.. who referred who?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I a reviving this promo!​

First, I apologize for letting it fall so far back behind.. we just have so much going on right now it sort of slipped through the cracks.. and I hope that is the reason why we still don't have 50 "Likes" on our Facebook page

Come on guys.. need I remind you about the prize?
The winner will get their choice of ANY 3 Taurus Nutrition products they want !!!!

And if we get the "likes" high enough there is a possibility our new progestin being included as part of the prize!!!!

Now time to make the Taurus Facebook page GROW!!!!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Ok I a reviving this promo!​

First, I apologize for letting it fall so far back behind.. we just have so much going on right now it sort of slipped through the cracks.. and I hope that is the reason why we still don't have 50 "Likes" on our Facebook page

Come on guys.. need I remind you about the prize?
The winner will get their choice of ANY 3 Taurus Nutrition products they want !!!!

And if we get the "likes" high enough there is a possibility our new progestin being included as part of the prize!!!!

Now time to make the Taurus Facebook page GROW!!!!!!
54 is a friend of mine!! lol

mnowak1228

Awards
55 to!!!

mnowak1228

Awards

mnowak1228

Awards
Ok....Id like a Tub of WYked, DA-HCG, and HRN!!!! LOL........Ty!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up to 65...

How many has everyone shared with so far?

Who is are lead sharer?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

mnowak1228

Awards
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think im up to about 12. At least.....
So it looks like you might be the winner for this..

Anyone else? Got anything higher than 12? What about close.. I may be convinced to award a second place :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I was thinking

:think:

And I think this little rule here might be holding people back from getting the "likes" for the page.

Now you may be asking how are we going to tell who got the most people to "like" the page.

Well I am glad you asked that! In order for it to count you need the person to post on the Taurus Facebook page saying who referred them. The can say your name or your AM username.

Nobody likes to ask someone to do work and people don't like doing work so I am doing away with this rule!!!!

We will now work off the honor system guys, so just post up how many likes you got us to be counted for the grand prize!

mnowak1228

Awards
So I was thinking

:think:

And I think this little rule here might be holding people back from getting the "likes" for the page.

Nobody likes to ask someone to do work and people don't like doing work so I am doing away with this rule!!!!

We will now work off the honor system guys, so just post up how many likes you got us to be counted for the grand prize!
The actual count is 13. Id love to win something for once! I cant ever seem to get lucky enough.....LOL :bling:

mnowak1228

Awards
Make it 14......is this thread still kickin??? LOL

mnowak1228

Awards
Any idea when a winner will be picked? I PMd JudoJosh about a week ago and haven't received a response yet. I'm hoping I win, can u tell?? Would LOVE to give the TAURUS sups a go!!! LMAO

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am gonna end it this Saturday

So far you are in the lead mnowak ;)

mnowak1228

Awards
I am gonna end it this Saturday

So far you are in the lead mnowak ;)
SWEET!!!! Thanks for responding man. Ima try and get some more likes to stay on top!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Just got two more taking your page to 73 likes, and my total to 16 baby!!!