Who wants to run high dose Titanium + Erase for free? :-)

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Erase + Titanium - High Dose Log

Athletix Sports and PES are looking for a logger to run the following:

Titanium: 4 caps/day
Erase: 3 caps/day

This will be the ultimate testosterone boosting stack! Please link us to other logs you have run and tell us what testosterone boosters you have run in the past!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I would love the opportunity to log this.

I haven't used a lot of test boosters in the past. I have just finished high dosing natadrol 8 (per day) for 8 weeks (3 bottles) and have kept what i think is a decent log including before during and after photos. In 2 weeks there will be post PCT pictures(formadrol and lean xtreme) You can find it here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171446-first-log-lg.html

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WOW! This is pretty damn sweet!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a great opportunity and a sexy stack (though I'm not surprised, as Athletix likes to go hard like this ;) ).

bdcc has my vote of confidence in this

princevince

Awards
  • Established
would love the opportunity to run this stack. love me some titanium. back when prime first came out that was my sh!t, but this titanium is blowing that prime out of the park. i purchased a bottle when it had it's debut here on AM, and became one of my favorite non hormonal supps for size and strength.
ran many testosterone boosters in the past, and at one time i thought that pp's phytotest was the business along with some prime, but titanium took the cake with that one too.
now i never ran it at 4 caps but if two gave me the results that it did, WOW, i could just imagine four:32:.
good luck to all candidates who apply. this stack looks KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!:veryhappy:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have always thought that 3-4 per day is the way to go and with the Erase, man this will add some quality lean mass or make for a sick recomp. I have some hormonal domination plans in my future or I would throw my hat into this. I am running Titanium/Adamantium for PCT though which I think will be pretty sick!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what an outstanding opportunity.....:wow:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow looks very interesting!!
Here goes....
I've run Prime for who knows how many bottles.
Gone with 2 bottles Pink w/ Prime and 3 Pink w/o Prime.
Now on my first bottle of T-force.

Have not run a log on here before but I could put the link up to another if its allowed when I get to the computer instead of on my phone.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a great opportunity and a sexy stack (though I'm not surprised, as Athletix likes to go hard like this ;) ).

bdcc has my vote of confidence in this
Thank you sir, this is very kind. :)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I would be interested! I have only used Axis HT in the past.

I am about to start a clean bulk in a week (maybe 2) and Erase is on my shelf already for it.

Uziel

Awards
I prefer dose ERASE @ 2 caps a day and Titanium @ 4 caps a day.
I3C in Titanium modulate estradiol stacked with ERASE will low E too much ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys... get the hell IN ON THIS!

Currently running Adamantium from Athletix, great preworkout.

I've run Erase and Titanium before, also amazing supplements.

You'd be a fool not to try and log these ;)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danggg, I'd love to run this stack again, but I'll definitely need a break from Erase once my current stack is done. Guess I'll just snag one from NP for later in summer.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
if i wasn't in the middle of my PH cycle, i would have loved a chance to run these bad boys. i can imagine what they could do for PCT purposes...outstanding opportunity

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought you said high dose, that's more my normal doses (srs)...

I think 6-8 caps Titanium and 5-6 caps Erase might do the trick... ;)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, I sure as hell wouldn't mind giving this a try... Would there be even further high dosage available? :lol:

Well, anyways, as far as logs, there is the one on my signature (which I need to update and add my most current one) and this one which is sponsored currently.

As far as test boosters... Well, what have I not tried? Let me see if I can come up with a decent list:
-6 Bromo, 6-Oxo, and all those estrogen blockers have tried
-Diesel Test Hardcore
-Formastane
-Powerfull
-Sustain Alpha
-Anabolic Xtreme
-Leviathan Reloaded
-All sorts of Tribulus products
-Natadrol
-P-Sarm

That I can recall on top of my head those will be the main ones that I have in the recent past.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang! yeah!

Free Test, IGF 2, HGHup, TestoPRO, DTP, Sustain Alpha, Lit Up (DAA), 2nd Gear, Perform, inhibit E, NOVADEX when i was like 16,trib, 6 oxo,

obvious

obvious

Awards
If I ran Erase at 3 caps a day my joints would seize by day 3! This will be awesome though, good luck to those interested in this. Titanium is one of the better supplements I've used and I would definitely go for it at 4 caps a day!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this is sweet.

Ive run Free test, Formadrol extreme, TCF-1, tropinol, Testabolan, Resveratrol, PP's TRS, Leviathin Reloaded, and basics like forskolin, horny goat weed, trib.

Um logs ..Will post later, theres a few.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i'll get in on this. have only logged Malicious mass and clen, but both were vague, i could definitely do a detailed d2d log if needed.

in the past ive taken: hardcore test, battle fuel, and t-911.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never tried titanium but erase is as good a anti-aromatase as it gets.

sweet opportunity here!!!:yup:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity. I just started running this exact stack myself.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
never tried titanium but erase is as good a anti-aromatase as it gets.

sweet opportunity here!!!:yup:
:icon_lol:LOL, when you have test-c, you dont need titanium. :pokey:

But for everybody else, its a great combo, I think I was one of the first ones to try it and to suggest it, I shoulda copy writed the idea, LOL. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:icon_lol:LOL, when you have test-c, you dont need titanium. :pokey:

But for everybody else, its a great combo, I think I was one of the first ones to try it and to suggest it, I shoulda copy writed the idea, LOL. :D
not so sure about that-testafen and test cyp seem to go together nicely. increased free test is a good thing-test cyp or not!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not so sure about that-testafen and test cyp seem to go together nicely. increased free test is a good thing-test cyp or not!!!
Judging how BigT responds to test boosters like Testatropin V1 and V2, I'd definitely say he gets an effect!

I'd vote BigT for logging, they're always epic and I need to hear more weighted stair climbing stories!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran titanium at 4/day during my last pct, and it made the biggest difference. I started out with 2/day, but bumped it to 4 because I didn't feel like I was responding to 2. 4 is where it's at for this product.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
WOW! YES! MY GOD YES! I have all ready decided that I wanted to try this stack soon and I have never been picked for anything so this would truly make my month! I am starting to recomp so this would be a great way to go... Unfortunately I only have one log and it wasn't well received so after 4 weeks or so I stopped updating. I'm sure this would spark more interest!

Past Test boosters:
Pink Magic/Prime
Natadrol
Cellucore P6
Sustain Alpha
TCF-1
Animal Stak

Help a brother out? ;-)

azbetterman

Awards
Listen to my hooves!

I'd love to get in on this.

I've run
Tribulus
ECDY
Growth tech
Zinc
ZMA

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Howdy, I'd love to do this log.

I've run the following T-boosters/AIs before

-Activate
-Activate Xtreme
-Mass FX
-BAM
-6-Bromo
-Stoked
-DTH (could not evaluate)
-DAA (just started)

I think Activate and Mass FX provide a pretty good basis of comparison for the effectiveness of this stack. I loved Activate, but didn't notice anything from Mass FX.

These are some logs I've done in the past:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94629-hypertrop-x-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/96033-stoked-unsponsored-log.html
I update a single post at the beginning in my logs and post a final review after logging.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
I've been running erase at 3 a day for the last 2 months, was going to run another month but they held my bottle up at customs! Id be really interested in running this log

Louis

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really, just 4 Titanium and 3 Erase? STEP UP YOUR HIGH DOSING GAME!!!

Honestly though, the studies on Testofen show a dose/effect curve that suggests 2-2.5g Testofen would be ideal for gains. So, who's going to run that???

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I concur, BDCC, is a good guy and his log(s) is very informative.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Judging how BigT responds to test boosters like Testatropin V1 and V2, I'd definitely say he gets an effect!

I'd vote BigT for logging, they're always epic and I need to hear more weighted stair climbing stories!
:goodpost:

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Now, is doing high doses safe for someone that has done very little in testosterone boosters? The only one that I did was T-Bomb 2 and found it very underperforming. I then went to just doing Protein, Creatine, NO2, and Multi-Vitamen, but I'm interested again in doing a test booster since school is finished.

Mike

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much. Being recognised by two members on this forum who are much more established than me is humbling. :)
i don't know about established but make that 3 members!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't know about established but make that 3 members!!!
This is very kind seeing as we have barely spoken! Thank you very much for the recommendation. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is very kind seeing as we have barely spoken! Thank you very much for the recommendation. :)
after awhile you get a feel for who has their shiit together!:newangel:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and bdcc def has his together....his anabeta log is art!

thumbs up to bdcc! :bigok:
Thank you very much lol. I am used to blending into the background on here, I am starting to get a bit embarrassed. This is a very kind comment, I am pleased you appreciated it.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will pick a winner and announce them tomorrow :).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will pick a winner and announce them tomorrow :).
Hope you pick one (or two) of the guys we all want to follow! BigT and BDCC! Will auto-sub to those logs!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ijust hope they pick me!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you pick one (or two) of the guys we all want to follow! BigT and BDCC! Will auto-sub to those logs!
Thank you very much for your support. I agree, BigT is a great guy. :)