Loggers needed for iForce's new product!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

iFORCE
Nutrition Presents: Dexaprine!

ALL TESTERS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THE COMPLETE INGREDIENT PROFILE BEFORE THEY RECIEVE THE PRODUCT!

We are looking for
TEN people to run a full log. Two of the loggers
will also be chosen to log TT-33 in conjunction

What do we want from you?
Simple. Just a log. No need to be fancy or super detailed. Just an ordinary
log with regular updates (~3x/wk) focusing on:
#1 - How strong is Dexaprine in comparison to other fat burners you have tried?
#2 - How long does the energy complex in Dexaprine last for you?
#3 - How is your appetite while on Dexaprine?
#4 - How is your mood while on Dexaprine in comparison to how other fat burners
make you feel?
#5 - How much fat have you lost(in each update) while on Dexaprine?
#6 - How is Dexaprine helping you achieve your goals?
*Anything else you'd like

Who is eligable?
Only need to be 18+
Only open to US residents(Sorry Canucks, please stay tuned for some info from
Vaughn on how you can grab some free samples).

What are we looking for from the loggers?
Post your app(see below). and why you want to try Dexaprine or the
Dexaprine/TT-33 combo.
Make sure you specify if you want to be considered for the combo log or I will
assume you're only interested in logging Dexaprine.

Application:

Goal weight:
Previously used fat burners:
Am I sensitive to stimulants?
Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss?
Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)?

When does the contest end?

Loggers will be selected in approximately one week. Winners can
expect to receive their products shortly afterwards.

What is it?
It's a concentrated formula containing your stims and thermogenic ingredients
to
help you maximize your fat loss or recomposition goals. It's designed for
effectiveness and for this reason it doesn't have a page long list of random
compounds. Instead we focus on giving you what you need and in doses that
matter. Our stim matrix is designed to be effective without giving you that
"crash" feeling.

More information about Dexaprine can be found in this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/169426-iforce-nutrition-dexaprine.html#post2760330

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Weight:232
Goal weight:215
Previously used fat burners: OEP, Slim Extreme, Recreate
Am I sensitive to stimulants? Mildy but more towards no then yes
Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? No ive used my own created diets before to shed 20+ pounds during a cut and know how to maximize results from OEP i cut from 222 to 203 last fall with OEP
Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? Over the past 4 months ive gained 25 or so pounds mostly muscle but still a good deal of fat, im looking to shed some of the extra pounds and drop to 232 by implementing a fat burner as well as upping cardio and workout intensity, also dipping 200-300 cals under maintence. And id love to try this product ive never used any iForce product but have heard great things about them and would love to implement it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was fast, thanks for the app!

I gotta go study for a test tomorrow but I'll be back on later tonight to answer any questions anybody might have.

azbetterman

Awards
Application:

Weight: 215
Goal weight: 210
Previously used fat burners: Hydroxycut. Clen.
Am I sensitive to stimulants? No. I am a caffiene freak.
Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? It wouldnt be a bad idea since everyone is different. I have access to a fitness center at my work and I am on my feet all day.
Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? (Combo stack) I'm a tall guy and I have a fairly high metabolism but I'd like to know what its like to finally be as lean as I can be and still gain muscle. I'll have a lot of on-lookers at the community pool this summer that I would love to 'show-up'.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight:203
Goal weight: 185-190 lean
Previously used fat burners: Lots and lots of fatburners.. lets see.. DCP, HEAT, lipoburn, TT-33, Adipoxil, numerous ECA stacks,Stimulant X just to name a few.
Am I sensitive to stimulants? No
Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? Not at this point no.
Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? Ive got about half a bottle of TT-33 left, so either Dexaprine alone or the stack would be awesome.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, glad this is finally up! BTW peeps, it was my idea to do the tt33 stackers :p

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
You're going to have to work a bit more on that application sir! ;)

Application:...
Weight...
Thanks for the apps fellas!

KJ - I'd like to apply for a sample with no obligation:):)
Done

Awesome, glad this is finally up! BTW peeps, it was my idea to do the tt33 stackers :p

Mike
Well Mike, I gotta admit that you occasionally come up with a good idea! :D

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Would love to throw in my app! Love me some fat burners and would love to run for the combo. Have been currently logging an AH stack, will be done within the month, feel free to check it on signature, has also my complete nutrition and other fun factors...

Weight: 232 currently, roughly around 15% still dropping

Goal weight: 220 @ 10%

Previously used fat burners: Oh wow... Where can I begin with this list... Almost anything that's out there I probably tried... Leviathan, ECA, ECY, Geranium, Alpha T2, Erase, Lean XTreme, OxyElite, Capscin, and probably a few others I may be forgetting right about now.

Am I sensitive to stimulants? I build tolerance fairly fast... I think it's the amount of ECY that I consumed in the past that built this up, but I have been doing the benadryl thing to help chill my receptors down a little and def feel a lot more from caffeine than I was used to. It just depends on what it is that I am taking (i.e.: several times I've taken a nap right after taking geranium, no problem, ditto with a monster or so)

Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? Wouldn't say so as much. I have been doing the CKD diet for a while now and plan on maintaining 40/40/20 split for good (Fat, Protein, Carb) even after I'm done currently. I take very good care of what I eat, portions, and maintain a very even daily intake, can't say so much for maintenance level because I do not operate by regular rules, I am a VERY easy gainer, and I currently stick at about 2900 calories, which is fairly low considering what my maintenance level should be; I have, though, learned my body through the years and know what I need to do in order to shed lbs.

Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? It seems like a pretty good product from a company I respect; I have tried so many stims that wouldn't mind trying another one and giving it a good go. I have since started this whole logging thing grown very fond of it and would love to do it sponsored.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why not Dexaprine/TT-33 (180 caps bottle) @ 6 caps a day of TT-33..... ;)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very Interested!

Weight:

230 lbs approx 22%

Goal weight:

220 lbs. Main goal is 210 and then start gaining my strength back in June.

OEP, EC, Reduction, Alpha T-2, Vyper, are my most recent ones.

Negative. But I have only taken 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine from AlphaT2 once in my life and have never tried the 3,5 like is in the TT-33.

Possibly. I have lost 30lbs slowly since December. I am looking to cut another 10lbs by June which should be quite easy. My actual goal is to cut 20lbs by June but my cardio lacks because of past injuries and surgeries to my foot and it does not allow me jog or sprint as much as I can. My main cardio is the Prowler. I must be careful and cannot overdue myself. So nutrition has been very important for me to lose that weight and any advice I can get to help and educate myself would be beneficial. My diet is quite blah.

I would like to try the stack because I have heard good things about TT-33. I have always wanted to try it and this could be a great opportunity for me to. I have also had good experiences with your Reversitol V1 and V2.
I would also like to say that my logging can be sporadic at time but I would be able to post 3 times a week as this is the only forum I can post on that is not blocked by my place of work.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to throw in my app! Love me some fat burners and would love to run for the combo. Have been currently logging an AH stack, will be done within the month, feel free to check it on signature, has also my complete nutrition and other fun factors...

Previously used fat burners: Oh wow... Where can I begin with this list... Almost anything that's out there I probably tried... Leviathan, ECA, ECY, Geranium, Alpha T2, Erase, Lean XTreme, OxyElite, Capscin, and probably a few others I may be forgetting right about now.

Am I sensitive to stimulants? I build tolerance fairly fast... I think it's the amount of ECY that I consumed in the past that built this up, but I have been doing the benadryl thing to help chill my receptors down a little and def feel a lot more from caffeine than I was used to. It just depends on what it is that I am taking (i.e.: several times I've taken a nap right after taking geranium, no problem, ditto with a monster or so)

Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? Wouldn't say so as much. I have been doing the CKD diet for a while now and plan on maintaining 40/40/20 split for good (Fat, Protein, Carb) even after I'm done currently. I take very good care of what I eat, portions, and maintain a very even daily intake, can't say so much for maintenance level because I do not operate by regular rules, I am a VERY easy gainer, and I currently stick at about 2900 calories, which is fairly low considering what my maintenance level should be; I have, though, learned my body through the years and know what I need to do in order to shed lbs.

Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? It seems like a pretty good product from a company I respect; I have tried so many stims that wouldn't mind trying another one and giving it a good go. I have since started this whole logging thing grown very fond of it and would love to do it sponsored.
I love geranium for studying purposes. When I get tired, I'll pop 25-50mg of geranium and it wont be any crazy boost but it'll help me be more alert and focus better. BTW, I do the same thing with benadryl.

why not Dexaprine/TT-33 (180 caps bottle) @ 6 caps a day of TT-33..... ;)
Very Interested!

Weight:

230 lbs approx 22%

Goal weight:

220 lbs. Main goal is 210 and then start gaining my strength back in June.

OEP, EC, Reduction, Alpha T-2, Vyper, are my most recent ones.

Negative. But I have only taken 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine from AlphaT2 once in my life and have never tried the 3,5 like is in the TT-33.

Possibly. I have lost 30lbs slowly since December. I am looking to cut another 10lbs by June which should be quite easy. My actual goal is to cut 20lbs by June but my cardio lacks because of past injuries and surgeries to my foot and it does not allow me jog or sprint as much as I can. My main cardio is the Prowler. I must be careful and cannot overdue myself. So nutrition has been very important for me to lose that weight and any advice I can get to help and educate myself would be beneficial. My diet is quite blah.

I would like to try the stack because I have heard good things about TT-33. I have always wanted to try it and this could be a great opportunity for me to. I have also had good experiences with your Reversitol V1 and V2.
I would also like to say that my logging can be sporadic at time but I would be able to post 3 times a week as this is the only forum I can post on that is not blocked by my place of work.
Looks good fellas!

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
In!

Weight:
Goal weight:
Hmmm...short term- 265. Longer term- 250.
A lot, tho I usually just take them for the stim benefits.
Phenorex, Jet Fuel Pyro, Fat Smack, Ripped Juice, yadda yadda yadda.
No. I'm a crack whore.
No. I KNOW the problem...too much BS food and not enough cardio.
I'd like to log Dexaprine. I'm curious about the spec- iForce has been on a roll with new products and I'd like to try one.
Also, I think logging a fat burner would be a great motivation to actually go on a legit cut. I've never had the willpower to adjust my training away from 'heavier' lifting. Time to swallow my pride and do some HIIT, I guess. :grumpy:

Thanks in advance for the opportunity- good luck to all the chosen loggers.

Note: I can log this at a few other sites, in addition to here, if desired. Ain't no problem to do a little cut-and-paste action.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 222
Goal weight: 200 (give or take)
Previously used fat burners: ECA, AT2, Shift, OEP, NDS release stack
Am I sensitive to stimulants? Not in the least.
Some critiquing might not hurt, but I've got an eating plan that seems to work for my needs and lifestyle.
I'm interested in logging Dexaprine because I'm looking for something to combat the uphill metabolic battle that is night shift work and full time school. I'm pretty tolerant to stims due to a long history of use, and I'd rather not go back to using EC for the forseable future. In addition to work and school, I strongly suspect that I have sub-clinical hypothyroidism (my doc doesn't believe in such things), so anything that might assist with thyroid function definitely has my attention. In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm completing a run of PES' AT2, Shift, and Erase in a little over a week, and will be ready to rock if I'm picked.
My workouts are primarily metabolic/kettlebell work, with fat loss being my primary goal. I'm also using a bodybugg that was gifted to me to log food and activity, and I can provide a pre-post printout of caloric burn if so desired.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
keep em coming guys!

I can't wait to get my first official bottle :D

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Dexaprine logger!

Good afternoon everyone, I would like to submit my candidacy for this log oppertunity.
Weight: 211
Goal weight: 205 8-9% bf
Ergopharm AMP
Not really, I keep my body clean and stim free apart from my pre workout.
No, right now this is how my diet looks like:

M1:8 egg whites + 18 almonds + 2tbs raisin + 3 cups oatmeal + 1 yoplait + 10g glutamine
M2:1 can tuna + 24 lmonds + 1 apple + 3 cups oatmeal + 10g glutamine
M3:6 oz chicken + 18 amandes + 1 cup brocoli steamed + 1 cup browns rice
M4:2 scoops whey + 1 cup oatmeal
M5:1 to 2 scoops maximize v2 + 10g glutamine
M6:6 oz steak + 2 cups brocoli steamed + 2 tbs olive oil + 10g glutamine

Ever since my first competition, I havent been able to hit the shape I've wanted and keep it year round while adding some lean body mass. It takes alot of work but most of all it takes a solid diet/workout and tools to complete. Right now I am inching my way there but adding a stack like Dexaprine and TT-33 would definitly help especialy keep me motived and excited. Its important to have the right tools when your taking on goals like this. I know iForce products and I know these are the right tools. Thank you very much for this oppertunity.

Louis

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep em coming guys!

I can't wait to get my first official bottle :D
Yea yea me2 and my damn contest prep is almost over and I didn't even get to run this in it!! Damn slow manufacturers! :p

Mike

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great opt here fellas logs should be very solid

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question: If I am chosen, would I be able to add in Kre-Alkalyn?....Or, I found a good deal for Hemavol and and would not mind trying that. Could I run that with it? If I cannot add in Kre-Alkalyn no big deal, I am just getting my next 3 stacks lined up while I got the money.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great opt here fellas logs should be very solid
Thanks, don't forget to drop an app! ;)

Question: If I am chosen, would I be able to add in Kre-Alkalyn?....Or, I found a good deal for Hemavol and and would not mind trying that. Could I run that with it? If I cannot add in Kre-Alkalyn no big deal, I am just getting my next 3 stacks lined up while I got the money.
I don't see any interaction or problems associate with added either of those so you should be good.

kyoryoko

Awards
Weight:89.4kgs
Goal weight:82kgs (in 12 weeks)
Previously used fat burners:Alpha T-2, oxy elite, Lipo 6, Zantrex (or whatever it was called), lipodrene, ephedra, Ripped Fuel,
Am I sensitive to stimulants? Not really, i'm a stim junky lol.
Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? No my diet is pretty clean, meaning I like to stick to the old fashioned "boring" health food. Only cheats for me is Natty PB...
Currently, (Today actually) I have decided to take a 12 week challenge and try to cut down. i'll be following Kris Gethin's 12 week transformation guide. He lifts intense but i've been lifting for over 8 years and I know my limits.
Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? I would like to try it stacked with the TT-33, mainly because I have used Alpha T2 about 4 times and I would like to see if I feel a difference in them. (each time I used them I have noticed the same effects of sweating, warmth, and fat loss).

Thank you for your time,

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shouldn't be a problem; neither with accelerate or limit fat loss IMO. You should be good to go. Are you worried about losing muscle, is that why you want to take something when cutting?

Mike

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shouldn't be a problem; neither with accelerate or limit fat loss IMO. You should be good to go. Are you worried about losing muscle, is that why you want to take something when cutting?

Mike
You are correct sir and I hate losing strength. I have lost an inch in my arms since November and not too happy about it but they do look more define. I know it happens when you cut but I have not lost this much (30lbs) for a long time. Usually whenever I lost weight it was during college baseball season. Since I lost it slowly I am confused on how I lost so much strength. I know it is hard to have the best of both worlds but I am trying my best. The mirror is what counts and if I can see a difference and maintain it was worth it. This last month I have kept my weight the same and have gained some of my strength back that I have lost which I am happy about just taking HGHUp and the basics with no creatine. Around the Mid april, I plan on trying to lose at least 10-15lbs by June and see where my progress pics are and see if I should keep trying to lose or maintain and build my strength back up if I lose alot. This of course is the tentative plan as things are always changing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMMMMP

Come on AM, I need more loggers!

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Weight:191 12-15%BF
Goal weight:ST 191/10-12% LT 195/sub10%
Previously used fat burners:OEP
Am I sensitive to stimulants?Yes
Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? Negative
Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)?I'm currently doing a natty bulk (a little dirty) and have accumulated some extra BF. My non-specific goals are to have as much LBM as possible with as little BF as possible.

I currently have a 180cap bottle of OEP and planned on utilizing it around mid JUNE.(after 6mos of bulking) From past experiences, I know OEP will work, but I would jump on the opportunity to try something differen't considering that I didn't really enjoy the side effects from OEP.

I've been a member here since '05 and feel its about time to log something for the community.

I will not be able to log it till early June at the latest.

I can't guarantee daily updates, but I am on AM daily and will meet the minimum of 3/wk for sure.

Thanks for the opportunity.:banana:

ETA: I competing in a transformation contest and this will help me reach my goals as well.

ETA: Updated body weight.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good looking apps in here guys, keep em coming! Only a couple days left!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are correct sir and I hate losing strength. I have lost an inch in my arms since November and not too happy about it but they do look more define. I know it happens when you cut but I have not lost this much (30lbs) for a long time. Usually whenever I lost weight it was during college baseball season. Since I lost it slowly I am confused on how I lost so much strength. I know it is hard to have the best of both worlds but I am trying my best. The mirror is what counts and if I can see a difference and maintain it was worth it. This last month I have kept my weight the same and have gained some of my strength back that I have lost which I am happy about just taking HGHUp and the basics with no creatine. Around the Mid april, I plan on trying to lose at least 10-15lbs by June and see where my progress pics are and see if I should keep trying to lose or maintain and build my strength back up if I lose alot. This of course is the tentative plan as things are always changing.
If picked, there are several things we can toy around with in order to help you retain muscle if you do indeed, decide to cut. There are many supplements you can use to retain muscle, in addition to many dieting tricks and strategies that will help you even more. A lot of so called muscle loss when dieting is actually related to glycogen depletion; in order to maintain that glycogen supersatured, carb loaded appearance, one must be able to maintain the ability to keep carb intake higher than normal when dieting down.

So tricks that can allow you to utilize carbs, fast digesting carbs specifically when dieting to stay full; first and foremost being macro-nutrient timing in addition to utilizing nutrient partitioners like Recompadrol, slin sane, etc. in addition to Na-R-Ala. These supplements will help shuttle carbs to the muscles, away from fat stores which is exactly what you want. Taking these in combination with white rice and the like for breakfast, pre/post workout, you are guaranteed to maintain a full appearance in addition to sparing muscle; utilizing smaller portions of slow digesting carbs like oatmeal at other times of the day without the nutrient partitioner.

Another thing you can do is drink amino acids when working out and immediately PWO to prevent muscle tissue from being completely broken down.

Some other techniques involve drinking 10-20 grams of protein isolate in-between each of your daily meals.

Personally, most important is knowing when it is acceptable, and when it is not to eat carbs to keep calories up when dieting.

Supplements that can be used when dieting to hold muscle would be things like creatine, amino acids, protein, and adaptogens like ecdy to maintain and promote anabolism, preventing your body from crossing over into catabolism.

Hope I helped a slight bit :)

Mike

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If picked, there are several things we can toy around with in order to help you retain muscle if you do indeed, decide to cut. There are many supplements you can use to retain muscle, in addition to many dieting tricks and strategies that will help you even more. A lot of so called muscle loss when dieting is actually related to glycogen depletion; in order to maintain that glycogen supersatured, carb loaded appearance, one must be able to maintain the ability to keep carb intake higher than normal when dieting down.

So tricks that can allow you to utilize carbs, fast digesting carbs specifically when dieting to stay full; first and foremost being macro-nutrient timing in addition to utilizing nutrient partitioners like Recompadrol, slin sane, etc. in addition to Na-R-Ala. These supplements will help shuttle carbs to the muscles, away from fat stores which is exactly what you want. Taking these in combination with white rice and the like for breakfast, pre/post workout, you are guaranteed to maintain a full appearance in addition to sparing muscle; utilizing smaller portions of slow digesting carbs like oatmeal at other times of the day without the nutrient partitioner.

Another thing you can do is drink amino acids when working out and immediately PWO to prevent muscle tissue from being completely broken down.

Some other techniques involve drinking 10-20 grams of protein isolate in-between each of your daily meals.

Personally, most important is knowing when it is acceptable, and when it is not to eat carbs to keep calories up when dieting.

Supplements that can be used when dieting to hold muscle would be things like creatine, amino acids, protein, and adaptogens like ecdy to maintain and promote anabolism, preventing your body from crossing over into catabolism.

Hope I helped a slight bit :)

Mike
Yes you did. I have never anything like sline sane or recompdrol mainly because I have never taken the time to work out those details with carbs. Mostly my diet have been higher in protein and lower in carbs but I have never counted calories, just protein amount. When I was making my order yesterday I was tinkering around the idea of ordering the sline sane protocol combo. I have not ordered yet as I am still trying to figure out my next step as to what I want to do. When you pick the loggers is when I will decide.

I have gotten away lately of taking pre workout drinks and have just gone to whey protein before I work out just recently. But I do drink either purple wrath or extend before and during then protein shake afterwards. When I workout late afternoon I make sure to bring in no carbs except for an apple and I never eat past 8.

The hard part is when I forget my lunch for work and then I have to eat the schools lunch which is definately not good as it is high in carbs and sodium. I go in spurts in pre making my meals so that is one major thing I need to do consistently.

Thanks for all the help and ideas as I could sure use some more!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This contest is wrapping up soon so get those last minute entries in!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you did. I have never anything like sline sane or recompdrol mainly because I have never taken the time to work out those details with carbs. Mostly my diet have been higher in protein and lower in carbs but I have never counted calories, just protein amount. When I was making my order yesterday I was tinkering around the idea of ordering the sline sane protocol combo. I have not ordered yet as I am still trying to figure out my next step as to what I want to do. When you pick the loggers is when I will decide.

I have gotten away lately of taking pre workout drinks and have just gone to whey protein before I work out just recently. But I do drink either purple wrath or extend before and during then protein shake afterwards. When I workout late afternoon I make sure to bring in no carbs except for an apple and I never eat past 8.

The hard part is when I forget my lunch for work and then I have to eat the schools lunch which is definately not good as it is high in carbs and sodium. I go in spurts in pre making my meals so that is one major thing I need to do consistently.

Thanks for all the help and ideas as I could sure use some more!
Anything else, just feel free to ask. Consistency is what is most important, make sure you pack and prep your meals. Always cook extra food. If you have diet food sitting in the fridge cooked at all times, you will eat it. If your hungry, and you have to defrost and cook chicken, theirs a good chance you wont.

The aminos before/during/after workouts IMO should be enough to spare muscle if you are eating a steady consistent amount of protein throughout the rest of the day. IMO, I think the losses you are seeing are truly glycogen depletion.

Mike

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything else, just feel free to ask. Consistency is what is most important, make sure you pack and prep your meals. Always cook extra food. If you have diet food sitting in the fridge cooked at all times, you will eat it. If your hungry, and you have to defrost and cook chicken, theirs a good chance you wont.The aminos before/during/after workouts IMO should be enough to spare muscle if you are eating a steady consistent amount of protein throughout the rest of the day. IMO, I think the losses you are seeing are truly glycogen depletion.

Mike
True story. I love the already cooked chicken breast that you can just heat up in the microwave at Sam's club. Makes it alot easier just more expensive.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True story. I love the already cooked chicken breast that you can just heat up in the microwave at Sam's club. Makes it alot easier just more expensive.
Hold the front door!! How come I've never seen this at Sam's? What brand?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hold the front door!! How come I've never seen this at Sam's? What brand?
can't think of it off the top of my head. I will look tonight and write it down and report back tomorrow about the brand. It says it on the plastic. They also have different seasonings on it. May not be as healthy as plain chicken breast but its better than other things I could eat. I do not know if they have plain or not as I usually buy the plain frozen and buy the flavored pre-cooked for a treat or for when I am running short on time.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When will the ingredients be released?
"I'll let the cat out of the bag now, Dexaprine contains the same dose of 3,3' and 3,5 as TT-33.Past that we have a total of 4 other ingredients, 3 of which are found in just about every single fat burner on the market at this point."

That was a quote from VaughnTrue that I found on another forum. Hopefully this does not get me in trouble. Hopefully, it shows that I am interested in the product!

I don't think I missed this in the other Dexaprine threads but maybe I did.

I think I wrote that I wanted to run the combo but I would really only like to run the Dexaprine. I think it would be pointless for me to run the Combo as I have never ran the 3,5 and do not know how I respond to it so I would rather not as I think it may be overkill. Just my thinkin.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly :). I just pick one day a week and mass cook food for the week. My fridge is loaded!

Mike

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"I'll let the cat out of the bag now, Dexaprine contains the same dose of 3,3' and 3,5 as TT-33.Past that we have a total of 4 other ingredients, 3 of which are found in just about every single fat burner on the market at this point."

That was a quote from VaughnTrue that I found on another forum. Hopefully this does not get me in trouble. Hopefully, it shows that I am interested in the product!

I don't think I missed this in the other Dexaprine threads but maybe I did.

I think I wrote that I wanted to run the combo but I would really only like to run the Dexaprine. I think it would be pointless for me to run the Combo as I have never ran the 3,5 and do not know how I respond to it so I would rather not as I think it may be overkill. Just my thinkin.
Thank you, but I was already aware of that based on the writeup for the product on their site. I placed a preorder, which is why I'm curious about the ingredient profile.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winners to be announced shortly.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight:232
Goal weight:215
Previously used fat burners: OEP, Slim Extreme, Recreate
Am I sensitive to stimulants? Mildy but more towards no then yes
Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? No ive used my own created diets before to shed 20+ pounds during a cut and know how to maximize results from OEP i cut from 222 to 203 last fall with OEP
Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? Over the past 4 months ive gained 25 or so pounds mostly muscle but still a good deal of fat, im looking to shed some of the extra pounds and drop to 232 by implementing a fat burner as well as upping cardio and workout intensity, also dipping 200-300 cals under maintence. And id love to try this product ive never used any iForce product but have heard great things about them and would love to implement it.
Weight:203
Goal weight: 185-190 lean
Previously used fat burners: Lots and lots of fatburners.. lets see.. DCP, HEAT, lipoburn, TT-33, Adipoxil, numerous ECA stacks,Stimulant X just to name a few.
Am I sensitive to stimulants? No
Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? Not at this point no.
Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? Ive got about half a bottle of TT-33 left, so either Dexaprine alone or the stack would be awesome.

Weight:
Goal weight:
Hmmm...short term- 265. Longer term- 250.
A lot, tho I usually just take them for the stim benefits.
Phenorex, Jet Fuel Pyro, Fat Smack, Ripped Juice, yadda yadda yadda.
No. I'm a crack whore.
No. I KNOW the problem...too much BS food and not enough cardio.
I'd like to log Dexaprine. I'm curious about the spec- iForce has been on a roll with new products and I'd like to try one.
Also, I think logging a fat burner would be a great motivation to actually go on a legit cut. I've never had the willpower to adjust my training away from 'heavier' lifting. Time to swallow my pride and do some HIIT, I guess. :grumpy:

Thanks in advance for the opportunity- good luck to all the chosen loggers.

Note: I can log this at a few other sites, in addition to here, if desired. Ain't no problem to do a little cut-and-paste action.

Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!
I'll throw up reviews once I receive my preorder!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally Understand Vaughn. Good Luck Fella's! Will be following along!

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Also understand. Once I'm free of school for the summer I expect my post count and logging diligence to improve.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Ill send a pm once I get home from work! Vaughn who do u want me to pm?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I dont have enough post I suppose but would like a sample if available?

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
Thank you!

Who wants our secret contact shipping info?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the selected winners so far! We got a few more to hand out, keep those apps coming

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Wohoo, this is extremely awesome! Extremely pumped, have never logged a sponsored product, I am REALLY looking forward this!

How early of a start are you looking for? Any suggested side products?

Going to need that paycheck bad to buy some side staples!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff!

3clispe, really looking forward to you log, you have done great things in the past that we greatly appreciate. I told you then, we would remember you for the future, all we expect is honesty regardless of what direction that is in :).

Mike