Loggers needed for iForce's new product! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Loggers needed for iForce's new product!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Weight:232
    Goal weight:215
    Previously used fat burners: OEP, Slim Extreme, Recreate
    Am I sensitive to stimulants? Mildy but more towards no then yes
    Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? No ive used my own created diets before to shed 20+ pounds during a cut and know how to maximize results from OEP i cut from 222 to 203 last fall with OEP
    Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? Over the past 4 months ive gained 25 or so pounds mostly muscle but still a good deal of fat, im looking to shed some of the extra pounds and drop to 232 by implementing a fat burner as well as upping cardio and workout intensity, also dipping 200-300 cals under maintence. And id love to try this product ive never used any iForce product but have heard great things about them and would love to implement it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Weight:203
    Goal weight: 185-190 lean
    Previously used fat burners: Lots and lots of fatburners.. lets see.. DCP, HEAT, lipoburn, TT-33, Adipoxil, numerous ECA stacks,Stimulant X just to name a few.
    Am I sensitive to stimulants? No
    Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? Not at this point no.
    Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? Ive got about half a bottle of TT-33 left, so either Dexaprine alone or the stack would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Would love to throw in my app! Love me some fat burners and would love to run for the combo. Have been currently logging an AH stack, will be done within the month, feel free to check it on signature, has also my complete nutrition and other fun factors...

Weight: 232 currently, roughly around 15% still dropping

Goal weight: 220 @ 10%

Previously used fat burners: Oh wow... Where can I begin with this list... Almost anything that's out there I probably tried... Leviathan, ECA, ECY, Geranium, Alpha T2, Erase, Lean XTreme, OxyElite, Capscin, and probably a few others I may be forgetting right about now.

Am I sensitive to stimulants? I build tolerance fairly fast... I think it's the amount of ECY that I consumed in the past that built this up, but I have been doing the benadryl thing to help chill my receptors down a little and def feel a lot more from caffeine than I was used to. It just depends on what it is that I am taking (i.e.: several times I've taken a nap right after taking geranium, no problem, ditto with a monster or so)

Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? Wouldn't say so as much. I have been doing the CKD diet for a while now and plan on maintaining 40/40/20 split for good (Fat, Protein, Carb) even after I'm done currently. I take very good care of what I eat, portions, and maintain a very even daily intake, can't say so much for maintenance level because I do not operate by regular rules, I am a VERY easy gainer, and I currently stick at about 2900 calories, which is fairly low considering what my maintenance level should be; I have, though, learned my body through the years and know what I need to do in order to shed lbs.

Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? It seems like a pretty good product from a company I respect; I have tried so many stims that wouldn't mind trying another one and giving it a good go. I have since started this whole logging thing grown very fond of it and would love to do it sponsored.
    Quote Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Weight:
    Goal weight:
    Hmmm...short term- 265. Longer term- 250.
    Previously used fat burners:
    A lot, tho I usually just take them for the stim benefits.
    Phenorex, Jet Fuel Pyro, Fat Smack, Ripped Juice, yadda yadda yadda.
    Am I sensitive to stimulants?
    No. I'm a crack whore.
    Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss?
    No. I KNOW the problem...too much BS food and not enough cardio.
    Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)?
    I'd like to log Dexaprine. I'm curious about the spec- iForce has been on a roll with new products and I'd like to try one.
    Also, I think logging a fat burner would be a great motivation to actually go on a legit cut. I've never had the willpower to adjust my training away from 'heavier' lifting. Time to swallow my pride and do some HIIT, I guess.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity- good luck to all the chosen loggers.

Note: I can log this at a few other sites, in addition to here, if desired. Ain't no problem to do a little cut-and-paste action.

Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!
    I'll throw up reviews once I receive my preorder!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Totally Understand Vaughn. Good Luck Fella's! Will be following along!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Also understand. Once I'm free of school for the summer I expect my post count and logging diligence to improve.
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Awesome! Ill send a pm once I get home from work! Vaughn who do u want me to pm?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I dont have enough post I suppose but would like a sample if available?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  277 lbs.

Thank you!

Who wants our secret contact shipping info?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats to the selected winners so far! We got a few more to hand out, keep those apps coming
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Wohoo, this is extremely awesome! Extremely pumped, have never logged a sponsored product, I am REALLY looking forward this!

How early of a start are you looking for? Any suggested side products?

Going to need that paycheck bad to buy some side staples!
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good stuff!

3clispe, really looking forward to you log, you have done great things in the past that we greatly appreciate. I told you then, we would remember you for the future, all we expect is honesty regardless of what direction that is in .

Mike
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Out of curiosity, how high of a post count are you looking for?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

You guys still looking?

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  247 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Thanks for the opportunity.

Out of curiosity, how high of a post count are your looking for?
    I think having a consistent log would help out as well which I have not given yet but will soon!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Congrats to the winners!
  15. Professional Member

Yes staked...if u want in, put up ur app.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wohoo, this is extremely awesome! Extremely pumped, have never logged a sponsored product, I am REALLY looking forward this!

How early of a start are you looking for? Any suggested side products?

Going to need that paycheck bad to buy some side staples!
    Looking forward to your log! Looking for loggers to start within a few days of receiving their product. No need for ancillaries, we want to keep this as direct and unskewed as possible. However, staples are fine as they won't interfere with results, such as fish oil and multi.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Yes staked...if u want in, put up ur app.
    Before I put a app in, I won't be able to start for about 30 days. Is that cool or no? If not I totally understand

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Before I put a app in, I won't be able to start for about 30 days. Is that cool or no? If not I totally understand
    VT probably won't even get the bottles shipped by then so you're golden brah!

You're fine, that's not too much time and we're still open for other applicants as well.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

If you think this would help keep weight off during pct of an extreme cut and help reduce t-3 rebound. Or curious if it would help in this process, I'd be willing to give it a try. I've kept a log on this site, and other sites in the past.

q
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/174746-needtobuildmuscle-nutraplanet-transformation.html
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Weight: approximately 230

Goal weight: Hmmm good question! I have a few goal weights. I would like to compete in my first show (no date set as of yet) at around 200lb. My dream bulk weight would be 250 with some abs showing haha!!

Previously used fat burners: I logged Fat Smack by Purus Labs. I've used just about everything under the sun at one point even if it was just a sample. Top of my head I've used:
    -Red Line Black on Blue and almost all of VPX's stims/fat burners
    -Animal Cuts
    -Alpha 2
    -Leas Extrem
    -White lighting / yellow thunder
    -Universal Nutrition cuts
    -Stacker 3
    -Mini thins (yes I buy these from the gas station all the time)
    -Hydroxycut
    I also make my own stim / fat burner stacks with bulk caffeine, synephrine, yohimbine and 1,3
    I've used more but all the ones i listed I've used more then once.

Am I sensitive to stimulants? No, I am a stim abuser... Lately I've had to use 600mg caffeine twice a day just to stay focused lol if chosen I promised my body I will cycle off stims after the log. It won't be pretty haha!

Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? No, but I force team is made up of past and present competitive bodybuilders so I am definitely open to suggestions since my goal is to compete.

Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)?

Because Vaughn promised me samples and he never sent them, lol He promised this would be the most amazing stim high and most effective fat burner I'd ever use and now I can't stop thinking about it. Vaughn also brought me an EcdyMoroh solo and made my hearts smile kinda like when blink 182 plays on the radio. I want to log and share my experience with Dexaprine with all the AM member who love their stims and I think I've made a name of myself as a stim junkie. Btw I want to log the combo is possible. I've been very interested in TT33 and don't think I've used anything like it.

Also want to add I do cardio A LOT like 5-7 times a week and lift 5 days a week. I also keep a training log here at AM.

21. Professional Member

sorry about not getting samples out to everyone I told I would. I was forced to give them up

Staked, you're in. You can start the log in 30 days.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

sorry about not getting samples out to everyone I told I would. I was forced to give them up

Staked, you're in. You can start the log in 30 days.
    Awesome, thanks vaughn! No worries on the samples

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Looking forward to your log! Looking for loggers to start within a few days of receiving their product. No need for ancillaries, we want to keep this as direct and unskewed as possible. However, staples are fine as they won't interfere with results, such as fish oil and multi.
    You got it Chief.

I will run my typical Life Support, Multi, Fish Oil, CLA (maybe not?), Vitamin C, Creatine Routine then.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

screw the samples, you're getting the whole bottle!

You got it Chief.

I will run my typical Life Support, Multi, Fish Oil, CLA (maybe not?), Vitamin C, Creatine Routine then.
    Those are all fine
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Good stuff!

3clispe, really looking forward to you log, you have done great things in the past that we greatly appreciate. I told you then, we would remember you for the future, all we expect is honesty regardless of what direction that is in .

Mike

Thanks brother i really appreciate it and im looking forward to logging the product!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. New Member

thought id get in
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yea because you have a 30 day sample supply now!

Looking forward to seeing how you like it bro!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

yea because you have a 30 day sample supply now!

Looking forward to seeing how you like it bro!
    Yeah, it worked out good hahaha

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

is it too late to put in an app?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    is it too late to put in an app?
    No sir, we still need a few more. Throw one up!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

It's all good, now you can send some taurus stuff on over
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

It's all good, now you can send some taurus stuff on over
    I don't have much, but could throw a few scoops of wyked in a bag and send it to ya haha gotta make a run to the post office anyway... Tax day!

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Weight: 187
    -Goal weight: 10lbs less, 177
    -Previously used fat burners: heat stack, shift, ECA, clen, a few more but thats all i remember off the top of my head right now
    -Am I sensitive to stimulants? stopped all stimulant use last tuesday (1 week ago) so at this point id assume id be able to adequately judge if something has a strong "stim" effect or not
    -Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? i have my own battleplan but help from some more educated guys never hurts!
    -Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? so i can shred down for summer for the ladies, duh! id love to use dexa + the TT33 for more weightloss if possible. but i need help staying motivated to keep up on my cardio, so stims definetly wouldnt hurt!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I always enjoy a Tnub log

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I don't have much, but could throw a few scoops of wyked in a bag and send it to ya haha gotta make a run to the post office anyway... Tax day!
    All good, we can always get something going in the future!

I'm going to be greedy for now, I-Force has brought out way to many new things recently I need to use!

Mike
  36. Professional Member

If you haven't already, PM me your address if I selected you as a winner. Thanks.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Also, when you get your logs up, please link them in this thread as well. Looking forward to seeing how you guys like it!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Pretty damn pumped for this.

PCT ends this week, right on time for my Cut!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Also, when you get your logs up, please link them in this thread as well. Looking forward to seeing how you guys like it!
    Agreed! Otherwise, its damn near impossible to find the logs! At least for me it is!!!!

Mike
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Impatiently waiting for this!

Can't wait to continue my quest on to 10%!

Finished PCT for my Androhard log today and am ready to go for that bad ass cut that will get me there for the summer. Feel free to check the conclusion of this past log as in the signature.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Combustion loggers needed
    By BulkPerf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 08:06 AM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:29 PM
  3. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 07:49 PM
  4. AMS Clomidex Loggers needed (2)