Loggers needed for iForce's new product!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Age:26
    Weight:191 12-15%BF
    Goal weight:ST 191/10-12% LT 195/sub10%
    Previously used fat burners:OEP
    Am I sensitive to stimulants?Yes
    Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? Negative
    Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)?I'm currently doing a natty bulk (a little dirty) and have accumulated some extra BF. My non-specific goals are to have as much LBM as possible with as little BF as possible.

    I currently have a 180cap bottle of OEP and planned on utilizing it around mid JUNE.(after 6mos of bulking) From past experiences, I know OEP will work, but I would jump on the opportunity to try something differen't considering that I didn't really enjoy the side effects from OEP.

    I've been a member here since '05 and feel its about time to log something for the community.

    I will not be able to log it till early June at the latest.

    I can't guarantee daily updates, but I am on AM daily and will meet the minimum of 3/wk for sure.

    Thanks for the opportunity.

    ETA: I competing in a transformation contest and this will help me reach my goals as well.

    ETA: Updated body weight.


  2. Good looking apps in here guys, keep em coming! Only a couple days left!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    You are correct sir and I hate losing strength. I have lost an inch in my arms since November and not too happy about it but they do look more define. I know it happens when you cut but I have not lost this much (30lbs) for a long time. Usually whenever I lost weight it was during college baseball season. Since I lost it slowly I am confused on how I lost so much strength. I know it is hard to have the best of both worlds but I am trying my best. The mirror is what counts and if I can see a difference and maintain it was worth it. This last month I have kept my weight the same and have gained some of my strength back that I have lost which I am happy about just taking HGHUp and the basics with no creatine. Around the Mid april, I plan on trying to lose at least 10-15lbs by June and see where my progress pics are and see if I should keep trying to lose or maintain and build my strength back up if I lose alot. This of course is the tentative plan as things are always changing.
    If picked, there are several things we can toy around with in order to help you retain muscle if you do indeed, decide to cut. There are many supplements you can use to retain muscle, in addition to many dieting tricks and strategies that will help you even more. A lot of so called muscle loss when dieting is actually related to glycogen depletion; in order to maintain that glycogen supersatured, carb loaded appearance, one must be able to maintain the ability to keep carb intake higher than normal when dieting down.

    So tricks that can allow you to utilize carbs, fast digesting carbs specifically when dieting to stay full; first and foremost being macro-nutrient timing in addition to utilizing nutrient partitioners like Recompadrol, slin sane, etc. in addition to Na-R-Ala. These supplements will help shuttle carbs to the muscles, away from fat stores which is exactly what you want. Taking these in combination with white rice and the like for breakfast, pre/post workout, you are guaranteed to maintain a full appearance in addition to sparing muscle; utilizing smaller portions of slow digesting carbs like oatmeal at other times of the day without the nutrient partitioner.

    Another thing you can do is drink amino acids when working out and immediately PWO to prevent muscle tissue from being completely broken down.

    Some other techniques involve drinking 10-20 grams of protein isolate in-between each of your daily meals.

    Personally, most important is knowing when it is acceptable, and when it is not to eat carbs to keep calories up when dieting.

    Supplements that can be used when dieting to hold muscle would be things like creatine, amino acids, protein, and adaptogens like ecdy to maintain and promote anabolism, preventing your body from crossing over into catabolism.

    Hope I helped a slight bit

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    If picked, there are several things we can toy around with in order to help you retain muscle if you do indeed, decide to cut. There are many supplements you can use to retain muscle, in addition to many dieting tricks and strategies that will help you even more. A lot of so called muscle loss when dieting is actually related to glycogen depletion; in order to maintain that glycogen supersatured, carb loaded appearance, one must be able to maintain the ability to keep carb intake higher than normal when dieting down.

    So tricks that can allow you to utilize carbs, fast digesting carbs specifically when dieting to stay full; first and foremost being macro-nutrient timing in addition to utilizing nutrient partitioners like Recompadrol, slin sane, etc. in addition to Na-R-Ala. These supplements will help shuttle carbs to the muscles, away from fat stores which is exactly what you want. Taking these in combination with white rice and the like for breakfast, pre/post workout, you are guaranteed to maintain a full appearance in addition to sparing muscle; utilizing smaller portions of slow digesting carbs like oatmeal at other times of the day without the nutrient partitioner.

    Another thing you can do is drink amino acids when working out and immediately PWO to prevent muscle tissue from being completely broken down.

    Some other techniques involve drinking 10-20 grams of protein isolate in-between each of your daily meals.

    Personally, most important is knowing when it is acceptable, and when it is not to eat carbs to keep calories up when dieting.

    Supplements that can be used when dieting to hold muscle would be things like creatine, amino acids, protein, and adaptogens like ecdy to maintain and promote anabolism, preventing your body from crossing over into catabolism.

    Hope I helped a slight bit

    Mike
    Yes you did. I have never anything like sline sane or recompdrol mainly because I have never taken the time to work out those details with carbs. Mostly my diet have been higher in protein and lower in carbs but I have never counted calories, just protein amount. When I was making my order yesterday I was tinkering around the idea of ordering the sline sane protocol combo. I have not ordered yet as I am still trying to figure out my next step as to what I want to do. When you pick the loggers is when I will decide.

    I have gotten away lately of taking pre workout drinks and have just gone to whey protein before I work out just recently. But I do drink either purple wrath or extend before and during then protein shake afterwards. When I workout late afternoon I make sure to bring in no carbs except for an apple and I never eat past 8.

    The hard part is when I forget my lunch for work and then I have to eat the schools lunch which is definately not good as it is high in carbs and sodium. I go in spurts in pre making my meals so that is one major thing I need to do consistently.

    Thanks for all the help and ideas as I could sure use some more!

  5. This contest is wrapping up soon so get those last minute entries in!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    Yes you did. I have never anything like sline sane or recompdrol mainly because I have never taken the time to work out those details with carbs. Mostly my diet have been higher in protein and lower in carbs but I have never counted calories, just protein amount. When I was making my order yesterday I was tinkering around the idea of ordering the sline sane protocol combo. I have not ordered yet as I am still trying to figure out my next step as to what I want to do. When you pick the loggers is when I will decide.

    I have gotten away lately of taking pre workout drinks and have just gone to whey protein before I work out just recently. But I do drink either purple wrath or extend before and during then protein shake afterwards. When I workout late afternoon I make sure to bring in no carbs except for an apple and I never eat past 8.

    The hard part is when I forget my lunch for work and then I have to eat the schools lunch which is definately not good as it is high in carbs and sodium. I go in spurts in pre making my meals so that is one major thing I need to do consistently.

    Thanks for all the help and ideas as I could sure use some more!
    Anything else, just feel free to ask. Consistency is what is most important, make sure you pack and prep your meals. Always cook extra food. If you have diet food sitting in the fridge cooked at all times, you will eat it. If your hungry, and you have to defrost and cook chicken, theirs a good chance you wont.

    The aminos before/during/after workouts IMO should be enough to spare muscle if you are eating a steady consistent amount of protein throughout the rest of the day. IMO, I think the losses you are seeing are truly glycogen depletion.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Anything else, just feel free to ask. Consistency is what is most important, make sure you pack and prep your meals. Always cook extra food. If you have diet food sitting in the fridge cooked at all times, you will eat it. If your hungry, and you have to defrost and cook chicken, theirs a good chance you wont.The aminos before/during/after workouts IMO should be enough to spare muscle if you are eating a steady consistent amount of protein throughout the rest of the day. IMO, I think the losses you are seeing are truly glycogen depletion.

    Mike
    True story. I love the already cooked chicken breast that you can just heat up in the microwave at Sam's club. Makes it alot easier just more expensive.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    True story. I love the already cooked chicken breast that you can just heat up in the microwave at Sam's club. Makes it alot easier just more expensive.
    Hold the front door!! How come I've never seen this at Sam's? What brand?


  9. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Hold the front door!! How come I've never seen this at Sam's? What brand?
    can't think of it off the top of my head. I will look tonight and write it down and report back tomorrow about the brand. It says it on the plastic. They also have different seasonings on it. May not be as healthy as plain chicken breast but its better than other things I could eat. I do not know if they have plain or not as I usually buy the plain frozen and buy the flavored pre-cooked for a treat or for when I am running short on time.

  10. When will the ingredients be released?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    When will the ingredients be released?
    "I'll let the cat out of the bag now, Dexaprine contains the same dose of 3,3' and 3,5 as TT-33.Past that we have a total of 4 other ingredients, 3 of which are found in just about every single fat burner on the market at this point."

    That was a quote from VaughnTrue that I found on another forum. Hopefully this does not get me in trouble. Hopefully, it shows that I am interested in the product!

    I don't think I missed this in the other Dexaprine threads but maybe I did.

    I think I wrote that I wanted to run the combo but I would really only like to run the Dexaprine. I think it would be pointless for me to run the Combo as I have never ran the 3,5 and do not know how I respond to it so I would rather not as I think it may be overkill. Just my thinkin.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    True story. I love the already cooked chicken breast that you can just heat up in the microwave at Sam's club. Makes it alot easier just more expensive.
    Exactly . I just pick one day a week and mass cook food for the week. My fridge is loaded!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Hold the front door!! How come I've never seen this at Sam's? What brand?
    "Markets Mark" Is what it is called I believe the brand is called.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch View Post
    "I'll let the cat out of the bag now, Dexaprine contains the same dose of 3,3' and 3,5 as TT-33.Past that we have a total of 4 other ingredients, 3 of which are found in just about every single fat burner on the market at this point."

    That was a quote from VaughnTrue that I found on another forum. Hopefully this does not get me in trouble. Hopefully, it shows that I am interested in the product!

    I don't think I missed this in the other Dexaprine threads but maybe I did.

    I think I wrote that I wanted to run the combo but I would really only like to run the Dexaprine. I think it would be pointless for me to run the Combo as I have never ran the 3,5 and do not know how I respond to it so I would rather not as I think it may be overkill. Just my thinkin.
    Thank you, but I was already aware of that based on the writeup for the product on their site. I placed a preorder, which is why I'm curious about the ingredient profile.

  15. winners to be announced shortly.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Age:22
    Weight:232
    Goal weight:215
    Previously used fat burners: OEP, Slim Extreme, Recreate
    Am I sensitive to stimulants? Mildy but more towards no then yes
    Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? No ive used my own created diets before to shed 20+ pounds during a cut and know how to maximize results from OEP i cut from 222 to 203 last fall with OEP
    Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? Over the past 4 months ive gained 25 or so pounds mostly muscle but still a good deal of fat, im looking to shed some of the extra pounds and drop to 232 by implementing a fat burner as well as upping cardio and workout intensity, also dipping 200-300 cals under maintence. And id love to try this product ive never used any iForce product but have heard great things about them and would love to implement it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Age:23
    Weight:203
    Goal weight: 185-190 lean
    Previously used fat burners: Lots and lots of fatburners.. lets see.. DCP, HEAT, lipoburn, TT-33, Adipoxil, numerous ECA stacks,Stimulant X just to name a few.
    Am I sensitive to stimulants? No
    Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? Not at this point no.
    Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? Ive got about half a bottle of TT-33 left, so either Dexaprine alone or the stack would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Would love to throw in my app! Love me some fat burners and would love to run for the combo. Have been currently logging an AH stack, will be done within the month, feel free to check it on signature, has also my complete nutrition and other fun factors...

    Age: 25

    Weight: 232 currently, roughly around 15% still dropping

    Goal weight: 220 @ 10%

    Previously used fat burners: Oh wow... Where can I begin with this list... Almost anything that's out there I probably tried... Leviathan, ECA, ECY, Geranium, Alpha T2, Erase, Lean XTreme, OxyElite, Capscin, and probably a few others I may be forgetting right about now.

    Am I sensitive to stimulants? I build tolerance fairly fast... I think it's the amount of ECY that I consumed in the past that built this up, but I have been doing the benadryl thing to help chill my receptors down a little and def feel a lot more from caffeine than I was used to. It just depends on what it is that I am taking (i.e.: several times I've taken a nap right after taking geranium, no problem, ditto with a monster or so)

    Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss? Wouldn't say so as much. I have been doing the CKD diet for a while now and plan on maintaining 40/40/20 split for good (Fat, Protein, Carb) even after I'm done currently. I take very good care of what I eat, portions, and maintain a very even daily intake, can't say so much for maintenance level because I do not operate by regular rules, I am a VERY easy gainer, and I currently stick at about 2900 calories, which is fairly low considering what my maintenance level should be; I have, though, learned my body through the years and know what I need to do in order to shed lbs.

    Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)? It seems like a pretty good product from a company I respect; I have tried so many stims that wouldn't mind trying another one and giving it a good go. I have since started this whole logging thing grown very fond of it and would love to do it sponsored.
    Quote Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Age:
    39. 40 coming very soon.
    Weight:
    275
    Goal weight:
    Hmmm...short term- 265. Longer term- 250.
    Previously used fat burners:
    A lot, tho I usually just take them for the stim benefits.
    Phenorex, Jet Fuel Pyro, Fat Smack, Ripped Juice, yadda yadda yadda.
    Am I sensitive to stimulants?
    No. I'm a crack whore.
    Do I need help constructing a diet to ensure I maximize my fat loss?
    No. I KNOW the problem...too much BS food and not enough cardio.
    Why do you want to try Dexaprine(or the Dexaprine/TT-33 stack)?
    I'd like to log Dexaprine. I'm curious about the spec- iForce has been on a roll with new products and I'd like to try one.
    Also, I think logging a fat burner would be a great motivation to actually go on a legit cut. I've never had the willpower to adjust my training away from 'heavier' lifting. Time to swallow my pride and do some HIIT, I guess.

    Thanks in advance for the opportunity- good luck to all the chosen loggers.

    Note: I can log this at a few other sites, in addition to here, if desired. Ain't no problem to do a little cut-and-paste action.


    Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!
    I'll throw up reviews once I receive my preorder!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!
    Totally Understand Vaughn. Good Luck Fella's! Will be following along!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!
    Also understand. Once I'm free of school for the summer I expect my post count and logging diligence to improve.

  20. Awesome! Ill send a pm once I get home from work! Vaughn who do u want me to pm?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. I dont have enough post I suppose but would like a sample if available?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!
    Thank you!

    Who wants our secret contact shipping info?

  23. Congrats to the selected winners so far! We got a few more to hand out, keep those apps coming
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!
    Wohoo, this is extremely awesome! Extremely pumped, have never logged a sponsored product, I am REALLY looking forward this!

    How early of a start are you looking for? Any suggested side products?

    Going to need that paycheck bad to buy some side staples!
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Guys these are the winners as of now. I need people with higher post counts to trust these reviews with. Get some guys in here with more posts and lets give away more free stuff!
    Good stuff!

    3clispe, really looking forward to you log, you have done great things in the past that we greatly appreciate. I told you then, we would remember you for the future, all we expect is honesty regardless of what direction that is in .

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Combustion loggers needed
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 10:06 AM
  2. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:29 PM
  4. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:49 PM
  5. AMS Clomidex Loggers needed (2)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Log in
Log in