VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iForce Nutrition ECDY (90 caps): Discount ECDY Supplements

Opening price: 19.49

ECDY (Ecdymorph): All Natural Anabolic, Featuring 99% Pure Ecdymorph!
Product Highlights:

* Dramatically Increase Protein Synthesis!
* Dramatically Increase Lean Body Mass!
* Dramatically Increase Anabolism!
* Dramatically Decrease Body Fat!

Anabolic...we've all heard that term but what does it really mean? Anabolic simply means “Relating to, characterized by, or promoting a state in which more muscle is being built up than torn down.”. Pretty simple right? Unfortunately, its not! Until very recently, the only way to really jack up your anabolism was to use illegal and dangerous steroids (not the path many of us wish to go down). Thankfully, illegal steroids are no longer your only option!

Who wouldn't be interested in a natural alternative to steroids, that actually lives up to the hype? Pure Ecdysterone has been tested and compared against some of the most potent illegal steroids known to man. Unlike the myriad of ingredients/products out there that claim steroid like results, Ecdysterone is the only natural compound to conclusively out perform a multitude of steroids, including the insanely potent Dianabol (D-bol). In a landmark study consisting of 78 trained athletes, Ecdysterone was found to illicit the same amount of anabolic activity as Dianabol, however it outperformed Dianabol by activating both fast and slow twitch muscle fibers, while Dianabol was only capable of activating slow twitch muscle fibers! This means comparable anabolism to an illegal steroid, with absolutely ZERO side effects!

Now, while we all understand that Ecdysterone is one of the (if not the) most anabolic natural compounds available, it is necessary to understand that not all Ecdysterone products are created equally! Throughout it's life as a dietary supplement, Ecdysterone has received a bad rap due to inferior extracts being released onto the market. iForce Nutrition has taken the time and energy necessary to acquire the most impressive Ecdysterone extract ever created EcdyMorph™. What makes EcdyMorph™ different than any other Ecdysterone product on the market?
>99% Purity: Highest Molecular Crystallization!

While countless products tout the claim that they are 95% pure Ecdysterone, the fact of the matter is that 95% Ecdysterone is nowhere near as potent as 99% pure EcdyMorph™. iForce Nutrition's ECDY is the world's first PURE Ecdysterone product, featuring 99% pure Ecdymorph! ECDY will allow you to take your training to the next level in less time than ever before. Highly regarded as the most anabolic substance known to man, ECDY will force your body into a muscle building state on the very first dose.

The secret behind EcdyMorph™'s strength lies in its incredibly high level of molecular crystallization. EcdyMorph™ is the only Ecdysterone that features highly crystallized 20-hydroxyecdysterone. When extracting Ecdysterone, the molecules remain in their natural state until the extract reaches a percentage greater than 95% pure. Past the 95% purity mark, Ecdysterone extracts begin to crystallize at a higher rate of speed which correlates to the purity of the actual extract. So simply stated, an extract of 99% purity will have significantly more crystallization present than in a 98% extract, a 98% extract will have significantly more crystallization present than a 97% extract and so on. These highly crystallized Ecdysterone molecules are what enables ECDY to provide intense anabolic effects, similar to that of the most potent hormones on the planet. Though, unlike those hormones, ECDY is capable of providing every anabolic benefit without the need for Post Cycle Therapy or any anti-estrogenic drugs.
Stop wasting time and money on inferior extracts and use what has been proven to work. EcdyMorph™ is the ONLY Ecdysterone worth taking!

Get it while supplies last ;)

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Wow epic price. Placing order after depositing at bank. I force, props for listening to the masses and coming through on this in a better than timely fashion.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really appreciate the kind words. Supplies are VERY limited(and no this is not me trying to make sales...I am 100% serious in that I don't expect the current inventory to last longer than 2 weeks MAX)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What products in your opinion would stack well with this vaughn?

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to use morph in my upcoming pct but wasn't to keen on megadosing another product with morph and other products in a prop blend. Problem solved!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really appreciate the kind words. Supplies are VERY limited(and no this is not me trying to make sales...I am 100% serious in that I don't expect the current inventory to last longer than 2 weeks MAX)
Is this a limited run or are you not sure yet?

You are the ONLY company with a solo EM product... Should do well just with the customers here on AM.

J

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Damnn... Looks like i'm going to have to add this to my summer cut stack.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Any logs?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No logs yet. We JUST released the first run which I guarantee will run out in less than 2 weeks. Once this first run goes, it's going to be a 3-6 waiting period before the 2nd run is available.

Do a quick google search on ecdymorph to see what it's all about!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No logs yet. We JUST released the first run which I guarantee will run out in less than 2 weeks. Once this first run goes, it's going to be a 3-6 waiting period before the 2nd run is available.

3-6 weeks or months lol in like a crack feen!!!!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established

Is this exclusive to Nutra?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From an ECD lover - Thank you iForce! ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaughn/Outshanding/StakedCop/Tnubs: What are you all planing on running.....6 caps/day?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on it now, and use 3/day.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Will PredatorNutriton be having some of this during the first run? :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna start at 3 but I will try 4,5,6 to see if the effects are any better. Outstanding was saying the more he took the better it worked.... Vaughn seems to disagree tho :D

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I wish I knew more about ecdy, I'm interested in it's fat burning ability

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna start at 3 but I will try 4,5,6 to see if the effects are any better. Outstanding was saying the more he took the better it worked.... Vaughn seems to disagree tho :D
I do believe more than 75mg may work better for some people, I just believe that everyone should try the 75mg and see the results. You can definitely dose the heck out of this stuff if you'd like(side effect free is always nice), but why waste $?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
J

jayice

Awards
hey how come the ecdy says 1left when i want to buy it? i want to get more than 1 :(

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW. That didnt take long :p

I went to IForce site and it is not for sale there either.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we shipped NP their order in a few diff shipments. They should have more from the first run up by monday/tuesday. There is not much left however, haha. Man did that move fast.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I picked up 7. Thinking x factor advanced, ecdymorph, igf2 for two months post pct

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I bought so many! I'm good for a few months.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I do believe more than 75mg may work better for some people, I just believe that everyone should try the 75mg and see the results. You can definitely dose the heck out of this stuff if you'd like(side effect free is always nice), but why waste $?
From what ive read it can have the same side effects as steroids, just not as harsh. This looks like an interesting product. But is it really side effect free? Ive bolded the parts in an extract below that refer to sides etc. I'm not trying to have a go at the product...i just want to get my facts straight. The article also talked about positive benefits of 20-Hydroxyecdysone.

When first isolated, there was little interest from the commercial sector due to the lack of a cost-effective way to extract or synthesize the chemical. However, recent breakthroughs have meant that it can now be isolated cost-effectively.[citation needed] This has led to experimentation with its use as an anabolic steroid in sport and bodybuilding.

Despite lacking FDA approval, it has proven to be moderately successful as a commercial product in the countries in which it is produced,[citation needed] likely due to its efficacy in promoting muscle growth and fat loss, and lower frequency of side-effects usually associated with anabolic steroids. Such side effects are still fairly common, however, as a result of increased testosterone and DHT production, and include androgenic changes in females such as growth of facial and body hair and deepening of the voice, as well as gastrointestinal problems for both sexes, such as nausea, bloating, and diarrhoea.[citation needed]

Clinical studies by ICN Pharmaceuticals demonstrated that the results are further improved when the drug is combined with a high-protein diet, to the point of equaling or even surpassing the beneficial effects of conventionally derived steroids such as Dianabol [3][4]. The same studies showed the effective dose for a human to be around 5 mg per kg of body mass, daily. The compound becomes toxic only at doses of 6400 mg per kg of body mass per day.[citation needed]
In addition to its potential use as an anabolic growth hormone, 20-hydroxyecdysone has proven to cause moderate increases in testosterone production in males.[citation needed] This has led to speculation and a small number of partially successful trials in testing its use in improving overall sexual function.[citation needed]

There is also some evidence to show that 20-hydroxyecdysone has effects on some kinds of blood cells such as lymphocytes and neutrophils, and may act as an immunomodulator [5].

An academic review published in 2003 concluded that "The impressive development of preparations containing ecdysteroids suggests that this class of molecule has indeed at least some of the claimed effects. The scientific justification for such commercial developments relies, however, on just a few references (ca. 10), often with the same ones being cited to support quite different effects".[6]

Clearly, more research is needed to determine the significance of the effects of 20-hydroxyecdysone in mammals and how they affect the safety profile of 20-hydroxyecdysone when it is taken as a dietary supplement by humans. 20-hydroxyecdysone is still considered a steroid "hormone" and may cause side effects that normal steroids produce.
http ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20-Hydroxyecdysone

S

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
What kind of results can we expect from 75 mg/day? Surely we cannot expect D-bol like muscle gains as hinted at in the opening post...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what ive read it can have the same side effects as steroids, just not as harsh. This looks like an interesting product. But is it really side effect free? Ive bolded the parts in an extract below that refer to sides etc. I'm not trying to have a go at the product...i just want to get my facts straight. The article also talked about positive benefits of 20-Hydroxyecdysone.

Complete BS... I don't know where wiki got that idea from. I remember when wiki change all the facts about ecdy I was like where the fcuk did they come up with this.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ecdysterone does not effect testosterone, dht, or any other known hormones(unless you count cholesterol). There are no known legit sides from ecdysterone.
What kind of results can we expect from 75 mg/day? Surely we cannot expect D-bol like muscle gains as hinted at in the opening post...
Never intended to claim this will give overall gains as well as dbol does. Simply showed that it is able to promote similar levels of overall anabolism.

Nothing natural can compete with AAS

J

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Ecdysterone does not effect testosterone, dht, or any other known hormones(unless you count cholesterol). There are no known legit sides from ecdysterone.

Never intended to claim this will give overall gains as well as dbol does. Simply showed that it is able to promote similar levels of overall anabolism.

Then restate the write-up because it reads exactly as noted to the normal consumer.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then restate the write-up because it reads exactly as noted to the normal consumer.
My friend, you do know wiki is not the say all when it comes to facts, right? I believe anyone with a membership can edit wiki. I know I was able to once before :) go to pubmed for facts

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, you're right. This will not bloat you or shut you down, lol. Only ecdymorph I've used was the little bit in testabolanv2 and enjoyed it ever so much. Can't wait to get my hands on the ten bottles i ordered up, lol

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10 bottles? you gonna run that straight thru?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 bottles? you gonna run that straight thru?
Yes, want to make this a staple. However, I've committed myself to a few logs so I'll have to wait till they are done to start.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up two bottles myself. Im hopin Iforce will have this back before i run out of the two bottles so i can just keep running it and see where it takes me.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm ill hold off on this and see how this treats some of you guys long term.

J

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
My friend, you do know wiki is not the say all when it comes to facts, right? I believe anyone with a membership can edit wiki. I know I was able to once before :) go to pubmed for facts

Referring to the iforce write-up and how it references dbol several times and basically says ecdy is more anabolic ie gains etc.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so many threads on this lol. i only got 2, didnt think it was gonna go OOS so soon. if its gonna be a while before more is available i might start low. but my original plan was 6 a day for myself, as this would still be below the price range of e-bol... but if i like it i dont wanna not have it lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please reread the text. It explained the clinical study performed, and used exact verbage from that study.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Referring to the iforce write-up and how it references dbol several times and basically says ecdy is more anabolic ie gains etc.
Gotcha, I didn't even read the I force write up, lol Sorry - my bad!

J

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Please reread the text. It explained the clinical study performed, and used exact verbage from that study.

Understandable, but most of your consumers being the average person will see dbol and then you're going to see all the guys on BB.com etc posting about how their gains werent the same.

I for one may include ECDY in pct after andromass/hard.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Understandable, but most of your consumers being the average person will see dbol and then you're going to see all the guys on BB.com etc posting about how their gains werent the same.

I for one may include ECDY in pct after andromass/hard.
Probably would be a very good idea. Seem like a quality product.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
took 75mg pre workout today with my creatine nitrate. feels good ;)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
the journey has began! My ten bottles are on the back of fed ex truck...
Im kind of jealous... that is a lot of goodness. I wish i could return the 500g of phenibut i just bought and trade it for more ecdy. Ecdy is basically gold. Im still not convinced that the 99% is better than the 95% but over the next period of time i should figure out for sure. May make a believer out of me... or iforce could also make a 95% version and dose it real high since its so much cheaper but thats probably a stretch. But hey, they are the first to make a single ingredient, high quality ecdy product and for that im thankful!!

S

swan1209

Awards
  • Established

Understood, but what can we expect? Is this going to put my protein synthesis into overdrive?
I'm gaining about .75 pounds a week (averaged over 8 weeks) on my current diet. I shoot for 180 grams of protein/day which is enough for 165lb lean body mass no? Diet is right around a 300 kcal surplus as is and I try to add about 100 calories per day at week intervals. So 3100 per day this week, 3200 next week ect. Probably won't go much beyond 4-5k. But would it be reasonable to expect 1.00- 1.25 lbs a week on the ecdy?

S

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Im kind of jealous... that is a lot of goodness. I wish i could return the 500g of phenibut i just bought and trade it for more ecdy. Ecdy is basically gold. Im still not convinced that the 99% is better than the 95% but over the next period of time i should figure out for sure. May make a believer out of me... or iforce could also make a 95% version and dose it real high since its so much cheaper but thats probably a stretch. But hey, they are the first to make a single ingredient, high quality ecdy product and for that im thankful!!
99% purity might make the Russianstar protocol easier to use:yup:

S

swan1209

Awards
  • Established

Also, I believe it can, I just don't believe a more pure extract is going to do the trick. But we shall see