Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bought 10 I could mail you one of mine if you wanna try it :usa:
very generous. i went ahead and got a testabolin v2, and a ton of other stuff, lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very generous. i went ahead and got a testabolin v2, and a ton of other stuff, lol.
It was just part of my plan, get your addy then steal your supplement stash... :AR15firing:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was just part of my plan, get your addy then steal your supplement stash... :AR15firing:
now would be the time to do it. did a major stock up.:yup:

what sucks is the page said it was in stock, but then adding it to cart showed oos???? but i did load up on some carnitines, lol.:firedevil:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now would be the time to do it. did a major stock up.:yup:

what sucks is the page said it was in stock, but then adding it to cart showed oos???? but i did load up on some carnitines, lol.:firedevil:
Glad I stocked up too... Just did my taxes and I owe $2,300 to the fed! Fml

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
What kind of results can we expect from 75 mg/day? Surely we cannot expect D-bol like muscle gains as hinted at in the opening post...
well in that bs study 5mg per kg so if u weighed 80kg then ud need like 400mg or som thing to get the dbol like results lolh

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
since my kids are grown i always have to pay, lol. it's all part of living in the usa.:usa:

except for those cheating basturds at GE.:firedevil:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks, I had mine done twice because I thought I was getting way to much money back.. not sure how I got so damn lucky, but guess whos going to secrets st. james after my contest :D

Mike

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
well in that bs study 5mg per kg so if u weighed 80kg then ud need like 400mg or som thing to get the dbol like results lolh
400 mg is within the safe dosage limits for ecdy, and for $20 dollars a bottle this would be a cheaper and safer alternative to D-bol. So if it yields similar results why not? For 6 bottles of the 99% ecdy, that would be $120 dollars, you could dose at 400 mg per day. The problem is, the only way ecdy compares to D-bol is when you inject it.
I wish there was a study that could tell us what percentage of orally administered ecdy was actually delivered to the bloodstream. That way we could dose according to percent delivered, assuming any is actually absorbed. Sadly, I believe its such a low percentage, and thus a high dose required, that one would be spending to much on the ecdy to justify the results obtained.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
but how much dbol is comparable to 400mg ecdy? it might be a clinical dose, something like 5mg dbol or less... someone should run this at 400mg/day and see what happens. one of the guys on here ran 200mg, but thats the highest ive ever heard of running the 99% stuff. do it! id also love to shoot this stuff up like russian did it and as has been done in some of the tests.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I second that idea. I would love to inject the stuff. I believe Russianstar did that a while back.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
but how much dbol is comparable to 400mg ecdy? it might be a clinical dose, something like 5mg dbol or less... someone should run this at 400mg/day and see what happens. one of the guys on here ran 200mg, but thats the highest ive ever heard of running the 99% stuff. do it! id also love to shoot this stuff up like russian did it and as has been done in some of the tests.
I believe the studies being referred to when relating the anabolic activity of ecdy to d-bol are on a gram for gram basis. For a study to claim one substance is more anabolic than another it only seems fair that its is an equal dose. However, just as in politics, funding can skew the findings of any study...

Do you know if the individual running the 200 mg a day had any success?

I've read russianstar's logs and he did great with the injections but I'd personally prefer not to go that route.

I may try this product out, grab two bottles and dose at 400 mg a day for 10 days. I won't be expecting much mass gain but surely my recovery will be excellent if the product does indeed work.

I wish someone here could explain how a more pure/ more crystallized ecdy extract increases bioavailability. I don't know enough about the chemistry to argue for or against it. Sounds like a wonderful graduate seminar topic tho

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yup, the guys name is outstanding. he posts in all the ecdysterone threads, just check out the link to his thread thats in his signature... the only problem is the things like 40 pages long. you might just be better off just directly ask him his review of it instead of searching for it. maybe he will post here as i was also sort of curious but couldnt find what i was looking for in his log.

dbol is taken in lower doses than ebol. 25mg of dbol per day is a moderate dose. so not on a mg:mg comparison.

i rly dont understand the whole crystallization thing but im willing to give it a shot. if you do decide to try it out at 400mg, i would try to space them out as evenly as possible as the half life is relatively short. that would be 16 caps a day, so maybe one every hour? that would be a PIITB but the results would be epic. i would definitely follow the Blueprint outline (if youve ever heard of that) which is basically a way to make ecdy products work better

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaughn said the half life is 9 hours. I believe he had a study but it was done on rats.

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Question for you guys; can I take this on an empty stomach? I've seen that the recommendations for this product and other ecdy products says to take before a meal or with a protein shake. The reason for my question is that I run an intermittent fasting protocol where I don't eat my first meal until 1pm with my last meal coming in around 9pm. Obviously I can correspond a dose with my first meal and with my last meal but can I take a dose early morning on an empty stomach?

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
yup, the guys name is outstanding. he posts in all the ecdysterone threads, just check out the link to his thread thats in his signature... the only problem is the things like 40 pages long. you might just be better off just directly ask him his review of it instead of searching for it. maybe he will post here as i was also sort of curious but couldnt find what i was looking for in his log.

dbol is taken in lower doses than ebol. 25mg of dbol per day is a moderate dose. so not on a mg:mg comparison.

i rly dont understand the whole crystallization thing but im willing to give it a shot. if you do decide to try it out at 400mg, i would try to space them out as evenly as possible as the half life is relatively short. that would be 16 caps a day, so maybe one every hour? that would be a PIITB but the results would be epic. i would definitely follow the Blueprint outline (if youve ever heard of that) which is basically a way to make ecdy products work better
Very intriguing, I have seen Outstanding's posts in the ecdy thread. Where can I find more info on the Blueprint outline? And there seems to be conflicting evidence on the half life but that doesn't matter as dosing every hour would be optimal regardless of half life, and it works with me schedule anyway, with classes being an hour long.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Very intriguing, I have seen Outstanding's posts in the ecdy thread. Where can I find more info on the Blueprint outline? And there seems to be conflicting evidence on the half life but that doesn't matter as dosing every hour would be optimal regardless of half life, and it works with me schedule anyway, with classes being an hour long.
google "organic anabolism" and its the first link on google. that takes u to the blueprint main page

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In case anyone was doubtful of the 99% purity claim(came up in another thread)

>990mg/1000mg = >99% purity.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In case anyone was doubtful of the 99% purity claim(came up in another thread)

>990mg/1000mg = >99% purity.
We always try to put out only the best!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i just tried ordering again. this time it is in stock and i was able to order.

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Can I take this fasted and remain in the fasted state? I run an intermittent fasting protocol which is why I ask.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I take this fasted and remain in the fasted state? I run an intermittent fasting protocol which is why I ask.
Might not work as good but won't hurt either

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might not work as good but won't hurt either
i eat 1 big meal a day, with small meals thru the day....could i just take 75mg with the big meal? or does it have to be spread out?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i eat 1 big meal a day, with small meals thru the day....could i just take 75mg with the big meal? or does it have to be spread out?
I would spread it out due to the half life. 25mg with 3 meals a day or even with amino acids if you workout fasted.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think that spreading it out would be the most effective because of the half life. Spreading it out allows you to keep the actives in your body at higher concentrations for longer periods of time, rather then a big boost and then steady decline throughout the day until little of the active ingredient is left in your body. This would allow for maximum results IMO. It might not be a huge difference but every bit helps.

EDIT: Looks like stakedcop beat me to it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would spread it out due to the half life. 25mg with 3 meals a day or even with amino acids if you workout fasted.
cool, you are my go to ecdy guy, lol.:yup:

btw-how do you like this, so far?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would think that spreading it out would be the most effective because of the half life. Spreading it out allows you to keep the actives in your body at higher concentrations for longer periods of time, rather then a big boost and then steady decline throughout the day until little of the active ingredient is left in your body. This would allow for maximum results IMO. It might not be a huge difference but every bit helps.
thanks, kj. so, 75mg daily is good?

Reactions: mw1
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, kj. so, 75mg daily is good?
I can't say with any air of authority since I've never taken ecdy...yet! Don't want to lead anybody astray with assumptions. When I find out the optimal dosing, I'll make sure to let ya know.

Reactions: mw1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't say with any air of authority since I've never taken ecdy...yet! Don't want to lead anybody astray with assumptions. When I find out the optimal dosing, I'll make sure to let ya know.
great, looks like you have a lot of guys following this thread, so any additional info is appreciated.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool, you are my go to ecdy guy, lol.:yup:

btw-how do you like this, so far?
I would suggest 25mg upon waking 25mg pre w/o then 25mg post w/o. See hoe that works then if you want bump up the pre w/o to 50mg.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest 25mg upon waking 25mg pre w/o then 25mg post w/o. See hoe that works then if you want bump up the pre w/o to 50mg.
i can do that!!!

thanks, sc!!!:cheers:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious. What is the ETA for re-stocking at NP?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to do this and am very looking forward to it. 10humapro tabs 2 ecdy/ 5 humapro tabs 1 ecyd/10 humapro 2 ecyd\5 humapro 1ecyd. In between all that will be real food meals ie free rangr organic eggs, organic milk, chiboni yogurt, chicken, grass fed beef, nuts, fruits and veggies.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not out of stock...?