iForce Nutrition - ECDY Is here!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Please reread the text. It explained the clinical study performed, and used exact verbage from that study.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Referring to the iforce write-up and how it references dbol several times and basically says ecdy is more anabolic ie gains etc.
    Gotcha, I didn't even read the I force write up, lol Sorry - my bad!

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Please reread the text. It explained the clinical study performed, and used exact verbage from that study.

Understandable, but most of your consumers being the average person will see dbol and then you're going to see all the guys on BB.com etc posting about how their gains werent the same.

I for one may include ECDY in pct after andromass/hard.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.21%

Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Understandable, but most of your consumers being the average person will see dbol and then you're going to see all the guys on BB.com etc posting about how their gains werent the same.

I for one may include ECDY in pct after andromass/hard.
    Probably would be a very good idea. Seem like a quality product.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.15%

took 75mg pre workout today with my creatine nitrate. feels good
    CELTIC LABS REP
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    took 75mg pre workout today with my creatine nitrate. feels good
    the journey has began! My ten bottles are on the back of fed ex truck...

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.15%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    the journey has began! My ten bottles are on the back of fed ex truck...
    Im kind of jealous... that is a lot of goodness. I wish i could return the 500g of phenibut i just bought and trade it for more ecdy. Ecdy is basically gold. Im still not convinced that the 99% is better than the 95% but over the next period of time i should figure out for sure. May make a believer out of me... or iforce could also make a 95% version and dose it real high since its so much cheaper but thats probably a stretch. But hey, they are the first to make a single ingredient, high quality ecdy product and for that im thankful!!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Ecdysterone does not effect testosterone, dht, or any other known hormones(unless you count cholesterol). There are no known legit sides from ecdysterone.

Never intended to claim this will give overall gains as well as dbol does. Simply showed that it is able to promote similar levels of overall anabolism.

Nothing natural can compete with AAS
    Understood, but what can we expect? Is this going to put my protein synthesis into overdrive?
    I'm gaining about .75 pounds a week (averaged over 8 weeks) on my current diet. I shoot for 180 grams of protein/day which is enough for 165lb lean body mass no? Diet is right around a 300 kcal surplus as is and I try to add about 100 calories per day at week intervals. So 3100 per day this week, 3200 next week ect. Probably won't go much beyond 4-5k. But would it be reasonable to expect 1.00- 1.25 lbs a week on the ecdy?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Im kind of jealous... that is a lot of goodness. I wish i could return the 500g of phenibut i just bought and trade it for more ecdy. Ecdy is basically gold. Im still not convinced that the 99% is better than the 95% but over the next period of time i should figure out for sure. May make a believer out of me... or iforce could also make a 95% version and dose it real high since its so much cheaper but thats probably a stretch. But hey, they are the first to make a single ingredient, high quality ecdy product and for that im thankful!!
    99% purity might make the Russianstar protocol easier to use
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Ecdysterone does not effect testosterone, dht, or any other known hormones(unless you count cholesterol). There are no known legit sides from ecdysterone.

Never intended to claim this will give overall gains as well as dbol does. Simply showed that it is able to promote similar levels of overall anabolism.

Nothing natural can compete with AAS
    Also, I believe it can, I just don't believe a more pure extract is going to do the trick. But we shall see
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

i was gonna try it but when i added to cart it said oos???
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was gonna try it but when i added to cart it said oos???
    I bought 10 I could mail you one of mine if you wanna try it

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Why isnt this sold at iForce?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

I bought 10 I could mail you one of mine if you wanna try it
    very generous. i went ahead and got a testabolin v2, and a ton of other stuff, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

very generous. i went ahead and got a testabolin v2, and a ton of other stuff, lol.
    It was just part of my plan, get your addy then steal your supplement stash...

16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

It was just part of my plan, get your addy then steal your supplement stash...
    now would be the time to do it. did a major stock up.

what sucks is the page said it was in stock, but then adding it to cart showed oos???? but i did load up on some carnitines, lol.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

now would be the time to do it. did a major stock up.

what sucks is the page said it was in stock, but then adding it to cart showed oos???? but i did load up on some carnitines, lol.
    Glad I stocked up too... Just did my taxes and I owe $2,300 to the fed! Fml

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    What kind of results can we expect from 75 mg/day? Surely we cannot expect D-bol like muscle gains as hinted at in the opening post...
    well in that bs study 5mg per kg so if u weighed 80kg then ud need like 400mg or som thing to get the dbol like results lolh
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

since my kids are grown i always have to pay, lol. it's all part of living in the usa.

except for those cheating basturds at GE.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

That sucks, I had mine done twice because I thought I was getting way to much money back.. not sure how I got so damn lucky, but guess whos going to secrets st. james after my contest

Mike
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    well in that bs study 5mg per kg so if u weighed 80kg then ud need like 400mg or som thing to get the dbol like results lolh
    400 mg is within the safe dosage limits for ecdy, and for $20 dollars a bottle this would be a cheaper and safer alternative to D-bol. So if it yields similar results why not? For 6 bottles of the 99% ecdy, that would be $120 dollars, you could dose at 400 mg per day. The problem is, the only way ecdy compares to D-bol is when you inject it.
    I wish there was a study that could tell us what percentage of orally administered ecdy was actually delivered to the bloodstream. That way we could dose according to percent delivered, assuming any is actually absorbed. Sadly, I believe its such a low percentage, and thus a high dose required, that one would be spending to much on the ecdy to justify the results obtained.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.15%

but how much dbol is comparable to 400mg ecdy? it might be a clinical dose, something like 5mg dbol or less... someone should run this at 400mg/day and see what happens. one of the guys on here ran 200mg, but thats the highest ive ever heard of running the 99% stuff. do it! id also love to shoot this stuff up like russian did it and as has been done in some of the tests.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.34%

I second that idea. I would love to inject the stuff. I believe Russianstar did that a while back.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

Talking

but how much dbol is comparable to 400mg ecdy? it might be a clinical dose, something like 5mg dbol or less... someone should run this at 400mg/day and see what happens. one of the guys on here ran 200mg, but thats the highest ive ever heard of running the 99% stuff. do it! id also love to shoot this stuff up like russian did it and as has been done in some of the tests.
    I believe the studies being referred to when relating the anabolic activity of ecdy to d-bol are on a gram for gram basis. For a study to claim one substance is more anabolic than another it only seems fair that its is an equal dose. However, just as in politics, funding can skew the findings of any study...

Do you know if the individual running the 200 mg a day had any success?

I've read russianstar's logs and he did great with the injections but I'd personally prefer not to go that route.

I may try this product out, grab two bottles and dose at 400 mg a day for 10 days. I won't be expecting much mass gain but surely my recovery will be excellent if the product does indeed work.

I wish someone here could explain how a more pure/ more crystallized ecdy extract increases bioavailability. I don't know enough about the chemistry to argue for or against it. Sounds like a wonderful graduate seminar topic tho
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.15%

yup, the guys name is outstanding. he posts in all the ecdysterone threads, just check out the link to his thread thats in his signature... the only problem is the things like 40 pages long. you might just be better off just directly ask him his review of it instead of searching for it. maybe he will post here as i was also sort of curious but couldnt find what i was looking for in his log.

dbol is taken in lower doses than ebol. 25mg of dbol per day is a moderate dose. so not on a mg:mg comparison.

i rly dont understand the whole crystallization thing but im willing to give it a shot. if you do decide to try it out at 400mg, i would try to space them out as evenly as possible as the half life is relatively short. that would be 16 caps a day, so maybe one every hour? that would be a PIITB but the results would be epic. i would definitely follow the Blueprint outline (if youve ever heard of that) which is basically a way to make ecdy products work better
    CELTIC LABS REP
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

Vaughn said the half life is 9 hours. I believe he had a study but it was done on rats.

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.07%

Question for you guys; can I take this on an empty stomach? I've seen that the recommendations for this product and other ecdy products says to take before a meal or with a protein shake. The reason for my question is that I run an intermittent fasting protocol where I don't eat my first meal until 1pm with my last meal coming in around 9pm. Obviously I can correspond a dose with my first meal and with my last meal but can I take a dose early morning on an empty stomach?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

yup, the guys name is outstanding. he posts in all the ecdysterone threads, just check out the link to his thread thats in his signature... the only problem is the things like 40 pages long. you might just be better off just directly ask him his review of it instead of searching for it. maybe he will post here as i was also sort of curious but couldnt find what i was looking for in his log.

dbol is taken in lower doses than ebol. 25mg of dbol per day is a moderate dose. so not on a mg:mg comparison.

i rly dont understand the whole crystallization thing but im willing to give it a shot. if you do decide to try it out at 400mg, i would try to space them out as evenly as possible as the half life is relatively short. that would be 16 caps a day, so maybe one every hour? that would be a PIITB but the results would be epic. i would definitely follow the Blueprint outline (if youve ever heard of that) which is basically a way to make ecdy products work better
    Very intriguing, I have seen Outstanding's posts in the ecdy thread. Where can I find more info on the Blueprint outline? And there seems to be conflicting evidence on the half life but that doesn't matter as dosing every hour would be optimal regardless of half life, and it works with me schedule anyway, with classes being an hour long.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.15%

Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    Very intriguing, I have seen Outstanding's posts in the ecdy thread. Where can I find more info on the Blueprint outline? And there seems to be conflicting evidence on the half life but that doesn't matter as dosing every hour would be optimal regardless of half life, and it works with me schedule anyway, with classes being an hour long.
    google "organic anabolism" and its the first link on google. that takes u to the blueprint main page
    CELTIC LABS REP
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.63%

In case anyone was doubtful of the 99% purity claim(came up in another thread)

>990mg/1000mg = >99% purity.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thumbs up

In case anyone was doubtful of the 99% purity claim(came up in another thread)

>990mg/1000mg = >99% purity.
    We always try to put out only the best!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

ok, i just tried ordering again. this time it is in stock and i was able to order.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

ok, i just tried ordering again. this time it is in stock and i was able to order.
    Hope you enjoy it!

34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Hope you enjoy it!
    thanks sc, how should i run it?
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.15%

Hope you enjoy it!
    have u gotten yours yet? what dose u plannin on startin off with?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.27%

I got mine and I'm running 75mg a day
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.07%

Can I take this fasted and remain in the fasted state? I run an intermittent fasting protocol which is why I ask.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

Quote Originally Posted by sapentia View Post
    Can I take this fasted and remain in the fasted state? I run an intermittent fasting protocol which is why I ask.
    Might not work as good but won't hurt either

39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.01%

Might not work as good but won't hurt either
    i eat 1 big meal a day, with small meals thru the day....could i just take 75mg with the big meal? or does it have to be spread out?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.59%

i eat 1 big meal a day, with small meals thru the day....could i just take 75mg with the big meal? or does it have to be spread out?
    I would spread it out due to the half life. 25mg with 3 meals a day or even with amino acids if you workout fasted.

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce's ECDY & Fadogia-500, BOTH BACK IN STOCK!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 06:49 PM
  2. Iforce ECDY and rapid heart rate
    By hyperCat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 07:19 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition - ECDY Is here!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:08 PM
  4. Question ABOUT IFORCE NUTRITION.....(not bad)
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 10:13 AM