Who is your favorite Pro? Win free product!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I'm giving away out my my PERSONAL stock (not company sponsored) 3 bottles of product, 2 of TestoPRO, one of HGHPro. Contest is simple, just tell me who your favorite professional is and why. They can be a pro in any field, it makes no difference at all. For instance, my favorite professional author is Terry Pratchett who wrote the Discworld series, Yoko is my favorite japanese professional reggae dancer (no kidding, they pay her)

and my favorite professional chef is Roberto Treviño of the Dragonfly restaurant in old San Juan.

So pick your favorite pro, tell me why and win some product. I'll pick the winners by April 15th, and may choose to add more free product if there are some good answers that really strike me.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pro athlete: dwight howard- because he's a rarity in his sport, not his size but who he is, no tattoo's, a good person, religious and gives back to his community, it doesn't hurt that hes also an awesome athlete

pro bber: branch warren because he doesn't look like a sissy like some of the other guys, watching him train is awesome, it's not awesome ROM or form, but it's raw power, he looks like a normal hard working american who trains like a beast vs someone like jay cutler that just looks like a pretty boy

pro rapper: Tupac, his music is so inspirational and heart felt, the songs he made had so much to do with what was going on in the world at that time, and most of them still have meaning in today's world, he spoke his mind and stood up for what he thought was right, he was more than a rapper though, he was a poet, an actor, and a voice for the youth

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pro athlete: dwight howard- because he's a rarity in his sport, not his size but who he is, no tattoo's, a good person, religious and gives back to his community, it doesn't hurt that hes also an awesome athlete

pro bber: branch warren because he doesn't look like a sissy like some of the other guys, watching him train is awesome, it's not awesome ROM or form, but it's raw power, he looks like a normal hard working american who trains like a beast vs someone like jay cutler that just looks like a pretty boy

pro rapper: Tupac, his music is so inspirational and heart felt, the songs he made had so much to do with what was going on in the world at that time, and most of them still have meaning in today's world, he spoke his mind and stood up for what he thought was right, he was more than a rapper though, he was a poet, an actor, and a voice for the youth
Good post, but tattoos i guess tell how a person is? Ive got many tatts, guess im a bad person? :AR15firing: :bling1: kiddin man kiddin

Favorite Pro: John Lynch(NFL)- Played his heart out every time he stepped on the football field. He hit hard but would pick you up right after he laid you out. Was great off the field as well giving back to the community and helping in every way he could.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Favorite pro: Barry Bonds. He is the best natural athlete to grace the ballfield. He also dates white women. I love that.

SIKE.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I say "EasyEJL is my favourite pro ever because he epitomises what a good company rep is" is it possible that my answer is so good international shipping suddenly becomes a possibility? :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good post, but tattoos i guess tell how a person is? Ive got many tatts, guess im a bad person? :AR15firing: :bling1: kiddin man kiddin

Favorite Pro: John Lynch(NFL)- Played his heart out every time he stepped on the football field. He hit hard but would pick you up right after he laid you out. Was great off the field as well giving back to the community and helping in every way he could.
no tattoo's aren't a bad, they may be associated that way by most, but it's rare to see a black man in the nba without a tattoo

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since i'm paying for it out of pocket, I would send international but it will be by whatever method is cheapest, and not be held responsible for whichever country's crazy customs agents.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would almost feel guilty if I won as you are paying for it out of pocket and when I spoke to Mike about shipping a stack over it was going to cost the equivalent of the stack itself.

I shall step aside and leave this to the USA guys out of respect. Generous offer though as few companies offer to ship competition gifts overseas, let alone a single rep off his own back.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Fav Pro BBer- Kai Green awesome to watch, very dedicated and very inspirational

Fav Music Artist- M. Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold, great voice sounds a bit like Axel Rose in some songs, he has great lyrics.

Pro Athlete- Adrian Peterson great player very devoted, and carried my team! haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would almost feel guilty if I won as you are paying for it out of pocket and when I spoke to Mike about shipping a stack over it was going to cost the equivalent of the stack itself.

I shall step aside and leave this to the USA guys out of respect. Generous offer though as few companies offer to ship competition gifts overseas, let alone a single rep off his own back.
Agreed brother, Easy is a good guy fo sho

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Its really not that bad, a single bottle just in an envelope would be around $8 in shipping it looks like.

EDIT see when it gets shipped by the company for a paid order, it has to be a trackable guaranteed delivery mechanism which is more expensive. Where I can just throw it in an envelope and hope :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send me this stash and I send you some (Mofongo con carne frita) ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great contest here.props to easy for doing this.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Present or Passed? I choose Lee Priest! He's perfectly proportioned, has scary huge forearms and he's a manlet like me. :p To be able to keep up with the heavy-weights, and only standing 5'3", is an outstanding feat in itself. My hat's off to you sir, now let's get some f'in Kentucky chicken! ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

"My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all."

The one and only Arnold Schwarzenegger

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite pro (natty) bodybuilder: Layne Norton. He's brought a lot to the game and I've gained a lot of knowledge from reading his studies about meal timing and BCAAs.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Professional biologist/amateur fisherman - Jeremy Wade :D

Bump for Easy!

<Not entering, just bumping>

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pro: Michael Vick

His story is amazing. He went from killing dogs to leading an explosive offense to the playoffs and set the eagles all time most points in a season record. this was his first year as a starter since prison and he will only grow from here. he gives me inspiration to live better by the way he speaks. he is so humble and thankful that he is just back in the NFL and is thankful that he has been blessed. hes a leader. when he gets hit hard, he limps back to the huddle and keeps playing. they had to break his rib to take him out of the game. hes a soldier. he inspires me to be a leader in everything i do. whether it is in the gym, or at school. do my best and be thankful for any situation i have been put it cause im there for a reason and it will turn out for the best. whatever doesnt kill u makes u stronger.

YouTube - Michael Vick Eagles 2010 Highlights

YouTube - Vick to Philly Students: Resist Following Crowd

and thank you for this opportunity. I may even do the same here pretty soon.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite Pro Athlete: Barry Sanders, once in a lifetime talent, carried himself with class, very often made me shout "WTF! How did he do that?!

Favorite Musician: Steve Harris, Iron Maiden. Dude never looked at the base as a limited instrument and it is obvious in his performance.

Favorite Old school metal band: Judas Priest: 3 + decades of kick ass rock and roll. These guys helped give birth to heavy metal in the late 70's and 80's and define the genre.

Favorite body builder: Nasser el Sonbaty, Dude is just freaking massive and is not just "the popular pick."

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite Pro Lee Priest! The guy is just a tad shorter then me and is a walking tank! I can relate to his height and if I had the time and chance I'd strive to be the next Lee Priest.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Favorite Pro Wrestler: Iron Sheik, mainly because I like making jokes about putting people in the dreaded camel clutch.

Favorite Pro Windows Install: XP Pro, vista and win 7 just don't do it for me .

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Favorite Professional bodybuilder: Phil Heath. I attended the NPC Utah natural recently and Phil was the guest. What really impressed me was Phil's charisma and personality. Not only is he a prime Olympia contender, but he chatted with me about some lifts and we shot the breeze. He inspired me by telling me to 'never stop striving for excellence' He definitely cares for the roots of bodybuilding and carried an aura of humility with him. Also, he is a freakin' monster with 23 and a half inch arms pumped. I have met Jay and Ronnie, who are both awesome guys, but Phil - He is 'the gift'

Attachments

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice of you to do this Eric

Fav pro bodybuilder-currently- Jay Cutler

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Favorite musician- Maynard James Keenan, lead singer of tool. This guy's lyrics can help to open one's 3rd eye.

Favorite Bodybuilder- Arnold! He's oldschool, yeah, but he helped to revolutionize the sport and gave everyone a physique to aspire to.

Favorite MMA Fighter- Chuck Lidell. He doesn't get nervous before a fight because he does everything possible to prepare for it (hence his nickname "the iceman". This outlook helps me keep from getting nervous before any kind of high pressure situation.

Favorite actor- Charlie Sheen. Not because of his acting, but because he is Bi-WINNING, Duh! Give me some Tiger's Blood!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Favorite body builder: Nasser el Sonbaty, Dude is just freaking massive and is not just "the popular pick."

I'll admit i've been surprised at how relatively poorly he's done at some shows, because I really appreaciate his overal physique too.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My absolute favorite Pro- Pro Fitness Model Jamie Eason!!!

Why- She's the only motivation I need!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I like her until I see the forearm vascularity. ^

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I like her until I see the forearm vascularity. ^
Most lean women, including ones that don't exercise (well don't as far as I know), have some degree of forearm/hand vascularity... If it's the only downside to a chick with a slammin" body, I'll take it! To each their own. :)

She's ideal IMHO. :biggthumpup:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Favorite pro MMA fighter - Jon "bones" Jones - He is from my home town of Endicott, NY, owns an MMA training facility up in Ithaca, NY, and has the most amazing talent the UFC has seen considering he has only been training seriously for a few years. He is a top notch all round fighter and just won the light heavyweight champion title against Shogun to become the youngest UFC champion in history. That same night of his title fight, jon jones chased down, kicked, and held captive a robber of an older woman's purse until the police arrived. The guy is THE definition of a professional athlete and just overall great human being. He is a proud father and husband, his MMA record is 12-1 and 6-1 in the UFC, his next fight will be against rashad evans, and i assure you he will annihilate.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
actually, depending on what she says and how, that can still be a turn on. But she has to know how to use it :D
Whenever I think of cigarette voice, I think of Penny Crone...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fav MMA: Urijah Faber. Guy is just always fun to watch.

Fav BBr: Arnold for sure, but there are a few old school cats who I'll place before mst of todays' guys, such as Frank Zane! Jamie Eason is a winner, but Rosie Chee I think has won many of our hearts on here.

Fav Wrestler: The Ultimate Warrior. He was a freak and I was totaly in his camp as a kid.

Fav NFL: Phillip Rivers. What can I say I'm a Bolts fan.

Fav MLB: Nolan Ryan. Besides being one of the best pitchers, when charged at the mound he puts guys in headlocks and wails on them..lol Also, after taking a line drive to the face, with a broken nose n blood, he picks up the ball and throws for the out at 1st.. sick!

Fav Boxer: Right now is Manny Pacqiuo

Man, I'm just gonna go ahead and stop before I turn this into some ungodly long list. Especially before I start going into some of the smaller or adventure sports..lol

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fav pro natural bb: Layne Norton, knowledge, and walks the walk
Fav pro powerlifter: Matt kroczaleski, dude is why im trying to powerlift, motivation. And his injury stories are crazy
Fav Strongman: Mariusz Pudzianowski, need i say more

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Kevin Durant- awesome ball player,super talented and fun to watch.It also helps that he is so young and so well adjusted with all this fame that has come so quick.for the most part he is modest,laid back and grounded-you don't see that in many young athletes anymore,heck athletes in general!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite Pro - Michael Jordan (I grew up in Chitown) He captured a whole cities attention not once but twice and did some things on the basketball court that defied what many thought were possible. He was not the biggest, was not the best at any one thing less his fade-away jumper AND he was a team player. I never liked basketball, neither did a lot of my friends growing up, but we NEVER ever missed a game if it was on. He really inspired so many kids when I was growing up to strive for greatness in any way you could, that to me makes him my favorite.

Pro BB - Branch Warren for his unrivaled determination and he trains at Metroflex, same place I do ;).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very awesome and generous contest, Easy.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go on live TV and get totally emabarassed just to meet her! She is without a doubt one of the hottest girls ever.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is a hard one but one of my fav pros growing up was John Stockton

he played the game the way its suppose to be played setting picks knowing he was going to get ran over.played great defense,controlled the offense like a point guard should.could score at will if he wanted to.he was very smart player and a great passer.he did all the basics very well and had alot of heart as well.you can't say pick and roll without mentioning john stockton.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for an Easy contest...

:saroll:

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Met Kai at the Ct Pro Show. As crazy as his interviews are, he is very passionate about the sport and truly loves talking with his fans. After I took a picture with him, he asked...did it come out ok? Need another?

Dwayne "Rock" Johnson - was a badass for Miami Hurricanes, rocked the wrestling world, may be the best promo man ever and his movies arent too bad either.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to add Dikc and Rick Hoyt to my list. When I got back home after running a 10k race today, someone had posted this story to my wall for inspiration.

Youtube link: YouTube - Team Hoyt - The Journey of life together Sorry, I forget how to make them show as a player.

Summary: Rick was born with Cerebral Palsy and asked his dad to do a 5k race w/ him. After they completed it, Rick asked his dad to run a marathon w/ him. Then an Ironman Triathlon. Since they have completed over 5000 endurance races ranging from marathons, tri's, the Boston and trekked/biked across the US.

You can google, wikipdia etc them... Key words: Team Hoyt