The Natural Steroid Revolution is here AndroHard, AndroMass & AndroLean

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i should get my androhard tomorrow, unless one of the pony express horses goes down.
    When are you planning on starting?

2. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    Can anybody expect a size increase with androhard?
    Yes, this will be dependent on goals and diet. If you are looking for a mass builder though AndroMass is the best option.

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    Can anybody expect a size increase with androhard?
    In an indirect way via increased aggression and strength.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    When are you planning on starting?
    you mean if the pony express makes it on time, lol.

it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. so when i get it is when i start it. had a week to get ready, so i am good to go, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

5. Will be awaiting the log.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. I thought I read that there is going to be an update Tuesday is this correct? It has been a long weekend and I can not remember for sure.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Will be awaiting the log.
    me too. i won a bottle of 1-andro and been frontloading with it- at the dose i am taking the bottle will only last 10 days-so i have 6 days left. going to just do 4 caps a day of androhard until the 1-andro is gone then bump to 6 caps, it will give me a few extra days on the androhard. and by the time the 1-andro runs out, i should have my 7-ke to add to the androhard.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    me too. i won a bottle of 1-andro and been frontloading with it- at the dose i am taking the bottle will only last 10 days-so i have 6 days left. going to just do 4 caps a day of androhard until the 1-andro is gone then bump to 6 caps, it will give me a few extra days on the androhard. and by the time the 1-andro runs out, i should have my 7-ke to add to the androhard.
    Awesome T, you know I will follow
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Looking forward to this one!

10. Just got an email from PP, you guys are really hooking us up that have been waiting for our Mass! Guess ill have to go get another Hard and Lean!

11. Quote Originally Posted by japohl1 View Post
    Just got an email from PP, you guys are really hooking us up that have been waiting for our Mass! Guess ill have to go get another Hard and Lean!
    I recieved the same email. Very generous and thougthfull of Primordial Performance.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

12. We wanted to apologize for the delays as best as we could.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I recieved the same email. Very generous and thougthfull of Primordial Performance.
    You E-Mailed yourself, that's weird.

14. Quote Originally Posted by japohl1 View Post
    Just got an email from PP, you guys are really hooking us up that have been waiting for our Mass! Guess ill have to go get another Hard and Lean!
    Can make quite the cycle now...

15. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Can make quite the cycle now...
    No kidding! Can you only add one item to it or can it be multiple?

16. It's only on one item, unfortunately.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. I bet this is a bitch to mass produce.

Also for curiosity sake I was considering running a 6 week AM-AH stack followed by a 4 week AL... I guess that counts as being "on cycle" for 10 weeks.

I believe AL will have the least suppression, but could I go as far as to start PCT immediately after ending the first 6 weeks of AM-AH?

I may be off my rocker... I've only run 1 cycle to date, so please excuse my naivety.

I'm trying to do all the research now before I make a decision on how best to put something like this together in the future.

18. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    I bet this is a bitch to mass produce.

Also for curiosity sake I was considering running a 6 week AM-AH stack followed by a 4 week AL... I guess that counts as being "on cycle" for 10 weeks.

I believe AL will have the least suppression, but could I go as far as to start PCT immediately after ending the first 6 weeks of AM-AH?

I may be off my rocker... I've only run 1 cycle to date, so please excuse my naivety.

I'm trying to do all the research now before I make a decision on how best to put something like this together in the future.
    Can't run AL in PCT it is suppressive.

You need to evaluate your goals and not rely on supplements/hormones to dictate them. Why the AndroLean after the 6 week run?

19. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    You E-Mailed yourself, that's weird.
    Not only am I a rep, but im a customer too

The biggest incentive for me to be a rep for Primordial is I get their supplements for cheap.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

20. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post

You need to evaluate your goals and not rely on supplements/hormones to dictate them. Why the AndroLean after the 6 week run?
    Also you dont want to cut at the end of a bulk, you will risk some of your gains
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

21. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Not only am I a rep, but im a customer too

The biggest incentive for me to be a rep for Primordial is I get their supplements for cheap.
    That's a pretty good incentive, especially if your gonna be on the internet talking about it anyway. Might as well get free supps out of the deal.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Lankeyguy15 View Post
    Im new on here and have done the Research for H-Drol, meaning I know and already have the SERM on hand. Would any of these compare or be better for a first time PH'er or should H-drol be the only one I look at for first time?
    I would start out with something tried and true, H-drol for sure over something that has never been tried before (Androseries).

23. Why no ship to Canada?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's only on one item, unfortunately.
    So if I have 2 seperate oreders im waiting on (purchased at seperate times) I can add 1 item to each?

25. Quote Originally Posted by japohl1 View Post
    So if I have 2 seperate oreders im waiting on (purchased at seperate times) I can add 1 item to each?
    Good question... id ask customer support to figure that one out bro.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

26. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Good question... id ask customer support to figure that one out bro.
    Ok will do!

27. Quote Originally Posted by protoculture View Post
    Why no ship to Canada?
    It is available at other e-tailers like Nutraplanet!

28. I was just wondering about this. Approximately how much weight (lbm) would someone expect to gain off of an 8 week cycle of Andromass? Or better yet a stack of Mass and Hard for 8 weeks? Now I'm not talking about someone who has never run a ph or AAS before but someone who has ran something like superdrol and who isn't fresh off of a cycle. Now I'm not asking for myself personally. I already have my phs set for my next contest prep. (diet starts next friday)

29. Quote Originally Posted by Diezzil View Post
    I was just wondering about this. Approximately how much weight (lbm) would someone expect to gain off of an 8 week cycle of Andromass? Or better yet a stack of Mass and Hard for 8 weeks? Now I'm not talking about someone who has never run a ph or AAS before but someone who has ran something like superdrol and who isn't fresh off of a cycle. Now I'm not asking for myself personally. I already have my phs set for my next contest prep. (diet starts next friday)
    With all those variables thrown in and the person is consistant with diet and intense workouts, id say 10 to 15lbs would be very realistic and with the cycle being 8 weeks, the gains are goin to remain much more likely.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

30. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post

While I appreciate your response... I'm a bit confused...

I acknowledged AL is surpressive. I'm just a particularly good responder to natural test boosters... That being said I felt it would be a good question or idea to explore, being able to jump start your natural test toward the end of a cycle and not waiting till full on PCT time.

I'm also pretty decisive with my goals. If you are suggesting doing it in 2 cycles with a gap, however appropriate in between. I understand that. From my personal experience and friends of mine who are very knowledgeable on this topic, bulking then cutting is much more effective they trying to do both at once.

I'm curious how long you, or anybody usually waits to shift from bulking to cutting?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 01:46 PM
  2. androhard and andromass ?? need some help
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 01:37 PM
  3. Andromass + Androlean future cycle, ostarine in pct
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 02:35 PM
  4. Epi bridged with Andromass? Or Androlean