The Natural Steroid Revolution is here AndroHard, AndroMass & AndroLean

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    With most hormones, it will help to eat them with fats, but it is not necessary for these because of the delivery system.
    Thought so. Bad ass guys. Loving me some of the logs of both products currently out.

  2. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Thought so. Bad ass guys. Loving me some of the logs of both products currently out.
    Logs are quite impressive!

  3. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Thought so. Bad ass guys. Loving me some of the logs of both products currently out.
    Right on AB, good to know your diggin the feedback. Thinking about doin a cycle for yourself?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Answers
    0


    I can't wait for my AM! And I ordered some AL as well, but the order won't go through quick enough
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    I can't wait for my AM! And I ordered some AL as well, but the order won't go through quick enough
    I feel you buddy, I am anxious as hell too.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Looking forward to starting my AH soon!

  7. Registered User
    trumac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    112
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Looking forward to starting my AH soon!
    You won't be disappointed when you do.
  8. Registered User
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Answers
    0


    Yeah guys. Most deffinately looking to put something together really soon. I'm pretty much a newbie for anything straight up hormonal like this.

    I've used epi one time and it was phenomenal for me, I was an idiot who didn't know what I was doing and didn't even do PCT. Yeah yeah I was that guy. The road up was way more fun then the road down. "where did all the muscle go"

    I've since used AI's stand alone ATD and 6-bromo separate occasions and have really dug them.

    I'm very all natural... I try to eat mostly organic and all that. The last time I took an aspirin was years ago, same thing with a microwave.

    So I've been learning the best options and in the meantime just beating my ass in the gym.
  9. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Yeah guys. Most deffinately looking to put something together really soon. I'm pretty much a newbie for anything straight up hormonal like this.

    I've used epi one time and it was phenomenal for me, I was an idiot who didn't know what I was doing and didn't even do PCT. Yeah yeah I was that guy. The road up was way more fun then the road down. "where did all the muscle go"

    I've since used AI's stand alone ATD and 6-bromo separate occasions and have really dug them.

    I'm very all natural... I try to eat mostly organic and all that. The last time I took an aspirin was years ago, same thing with a microwave.

    So I've been learning the best options and in the meantime just beating my ass in the gym.
    Sounds solid AB. When your ready hit up any of the reps for a logging opportunity ( discounts ; ) too )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  10. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Sounds solid AB. When your ready hit up any of the reps for a logging opportunity ( discounts ; ) too )
    We're still giving discounts but I can imagine this will not go on forever.

  11. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Cant wait. Will be adding andro hard to my order for the 25th. Will be doing a 8 weeker hopefully logged in july
    Andromass 6/6/6/6/0/0/0/0
    androhard 0/0/6/6/6/6/0/0
    Androlean 0/0/0/0/6/6/6/6

    RECOVERBRO


  12. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Cant wait. Will be adding andro hard to my order for the 25th. Will be doing a 8 weeker hopefully logged in july
    Andromass 6/6/6/6/0/0/0/0
    androhard 0/0/6/6/6/6/0/0
    Androlean 0/0/0/0/6/6/6/6
    I like it!

  13. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    My diets been in tune for about a month and a half, so by then...All should be good. Getting off some unwanted pounds. Lost 20 pounds this last month got bout 20 more before Im happy!!

    RECOVERBRO


  14. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    My diets been in tune for about a month and a half, so by then...All should be good. Getting off some unwanted pounds. Lost 20 pounds this last month got bout 20 more before Im happy!!
    Damn 20 in a month, that's some serious work

  15. Registered User
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Why does DJM6464 pretend to not be a rep on other boards? or act like he unfamiliar with the AndroSeries? I know he is a mod over at PP and very intelligent, But i've seen him on other forums acting like he is just the average consumer. So whats the deal? haha. It seems shady to me.
  16. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Why does DJM6464 pretend to not be a rep on other boards? or act like he unfamiliar with the AndroSeries? I know he is a mod over at PP and very intelligent, But i've seen him on other forums acting like he is just the average consumer. So whats the deal? haha. It seems shady to me.
    He is just the average consumer, hasn't hid from being a MOD at our forums and also being frank about what PP products he likes and hates. For the record the one he liked was just MAP, now it is MAP and AL.

  17. Registered User
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Cant wait. Will be adding andro hard to my order for the 25th. Will be doing a 8 weeker hopefully logged in july
    Andromass 6/6/6/6/0/0/0/0
    androhard 0/0/6/6/6/6/0/0
    Androlean 0/0/0/0/6/6/6/6

    Niiiiice this is similar to what I was talking about a little while back. I don't know all that much. But I would imagine the AH and AL would help support the gains while leaning out.

    Then again I've read Eric and some others mentioning it's best to stop a cycle cold and or ramping up a cycle rather then leveling downward.
    I realize this isn't the same chemically as test but the numbers of equivalent test are listed at pp's website.

    So yeah. Just food for thought in both directions.
  18. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Niiiiice this is similar to what I was talking about a little while back. I don't know all that much. But I would imagine the AH and AL would help support the gains while leaning out.

    Then again I've read Eric and some others mentioning it's best to stop a cycle cold and or ramping up a cycle rather then leveling downward.
    I realize this isn't the same chemically as test but the numbers of equivalent test are listed at pp's website.

    So yeah. Just food for thought in both directions.
    Yeah I was messing around with numbers, and was thinking because of the amount of test mass is equivalent to, that maybe run mass first four weeks, then stack hard and lean together. That may still be an option. But staying away from the numbers and going with the effects and benefits. The plan I had posted sounds just as reasonable.

    RECOVERBRO


  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    He is just the average consumer, hasn't hid from being a MOD at our forums and also being frank about what PP products he likes and hates. For the record the one he liked was just MAP, now it is MAP and AL.
    He must have missed his posts where he talks about how much he loathed 1T.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  20. Registered User
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    993
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Why does DJM6464 pretend to not be a rep on other boards? or act like he unfamiliar with the AndroSeries? I know he is a mod over at PP and very intelligent, But i've seen him on other forums acting like he is just the average consumer. So whats the deal? haha. It seems shady to me.
    i am the avg consumer, i enjoy a good handful of forums, before i became a mod, i cant give out coupons, make deals, or even get deals for myself, ontop of the fact that pp doesnt ship andro to canada, and any site that does i pay retail.....and only reps are privy to information regarding products

    im very familiar with androseries, same as anyone who has followed since oct'10

    if im shady....i must be doing the same for animal who i openly have stated even on pp that is my favorite line, iv posted pics of their stuff on the site i mod, iv reviewed rage here n on another site.....my fav ds is epi, and if you are following me, you'd know that too,to the best of my knowledge, pp has never made it and never will....i think sd is rat poison, 1-t and derm are crap, and the original AH was underdosed and not cost effective....but im shady so that must be reverse psychology or something

    if you want, ill even take a pic of whats in my cupboard right now, and itll be in line with anything and everything i post

    hell until iv used androlean and seen it is pretty effective, i was skeptical of the series and their test claims....iv even recently stated the GAINS claims i could believe, but still dont believe itll FEEL like test
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  21. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    I'm killing myself trying to make up my mind. I can't decide if I'm going to just run an 8 weeker of dbol (4 weeks) and AM (8 weeks) or if I want to add AH for the last 4 weeks....AHH! I need to decide before the 24th
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Registered User
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    993
    Answers
    0


    hard would help with the aromatization of dbol, and hopefully you wouldnt need an ai or anything........the pumps would be severe tho, i cant imagine training arms
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  23. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'm killing myself trying to make up my mind. I can't decide if I'm going to just run an 8 weeker of dbol (4 weeks) and AM (8 weeks) or if I want to add AH for the last 4 weeks....AHH! I need to decide before the 24th
    What do you have ordered and on hand right now? Lean and Hard are sold out at our homesite.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  24. Registered User
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    What do you have ordered and on hand right now? Lean and Hard are sold out at our homesite.

    Damnnn sold out. You guys need to start getting the hamsters to spin the wheels faster or something. :P
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  25. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    What do you have ordered and on hand right now? Lean and Hard are sold out at our homesite.
    I've got 2 bottles of mass ordered, mod edit: uh, use your head..... , countless other goodies on hand. Maybe if it comes back in stock in a couple weeks I'll order the hard then.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Damnnn sold out. You guys need to start getting the hamsters to spin the wheels faster or something. :P
    These have been selling very well, getting up initial stock numbers to support the demand has been time consuming.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  27. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I've got 2 bottles of mass ordered, dbol, adex, countless other goodies on hand. Maybe if it comes back in stock in a couple weeks I'll order the hard then.
    Is it in stock at Nutra?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  28. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Is it in stock at Nutra?
    Negatory. I'm not too worried, I think the mass is going to weild solid results.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    I think we are out of stock everywhere...

  30. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I think we are out of stock everywhere...
    There is one retailer with some Lean left, but it is 5-6 units.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  31. Registered User
    DangerouStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    Whats this stuff like on the liver?
  32. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    So Mass was delayed again?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerouStyle View Post
    Whats this stuff like on the liver?
    REAL FRIENDLY.
  34. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    So Mass was delayed again?
    Nope, will get a tracking number this week.

  35. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    Many should be getting Order updates tonight or tommorow and throughout the rest of the week. Check your emails and your spam before emptying.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  36. Registered User
    immastBreesee's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0

    Adler отдых


    Сдаются комнаты в Адлере
    <a href=namore land ru>совхоз россия адлер базы отдыха</a>
    namore land ru]продажа сочи
    namore land ru - температура в сочи
  37. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by immastBreesee View Post
    Сдаются комнаты в Адлере
    <a href=namore land ru>совхоз россия адлер базы отдыха</a>
    namore land ru]продажа сочи
    namore land ru - температура в сочи
    I know right? Like, seriously, that's one of the most bold and true statements I have heard in a long time.

    Но действительно, российский спам? Как он даже управлял этим?
    Celtic Labs Rep
  38. Registered User
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Answers
    0


    My mass was ordered on the 15th and Lean on the 20th, any idea when this stuff is going to ship?
  39. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    My mass was ordered on the 15th and Lean on the 20th, any idea when this stuff is going to ship?
    Yours might be after the 1st batch to be shipped this week because you ordered somewhat late.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  40. Registered User
    Diezzil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    So I hate to sound so negative but it seems like at the rate things are go that the AM I ordered isn't ever going to arrive and the AH I am planning on ordering isn't either. The ETA keeps getting postponed every time I check back
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before & After Pics of AndroHard, AndroLean & AndroMass users!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. androhard and andromass ?? need some help
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 12:37 PM
  3. Andromass + Androlean future cycle, ostarine in pct
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 01:35 PM
  4. Epi bridged with Andromass? Or Androlean
    By halfhuman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 03:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in